• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 03

Plantation Porn Ch. 03

My name is Sharon Joseph. I'm a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, big-bottomed and very voluptuous young Black woman living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm a third-year student at Carleton University, majoring in the field of Business Administration. Lately, I feel like I'm going nuts. Living a double life is starting to catch up to me. I'm gay, but my friends and family don't know. When you're from the Caribbean, conservative usually doesn't even begin to describe your family dynamics. Certain things some cultures simply don't discuss, and it's killing me inside. Welcome to my life.

I live in the quietly affluent suburb of Orleans, near Ottawa. There are quite a few well-to-do immigrant families living here. Many Africans, Asians and a few Hispanics along with some multiracial people from the Caribbean. In this place, I've always been a weirdo. I prefer the huge, racially diverse cities of Toronto and Vancouver to Ottawa and its suburbs. I'm odd in that I crave excitement and like to push boundaries. The rest of my family is basically mundane, and thus perfect in their own eyes. My father, Leonard Joseph, is a Sergeant with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. My mother Nancy Joseph is a Professor of Ethics at the University of Ottawa School of Law. My elder brother Robert is a Detective with the Ontario Police Service. My other brother Anderson is an Advertising Executive with the Rogers Corporation. They're all so normal it's not even funny.

We're Adventists, and attend weekly mass at an Afro-Caribbean Church in Eastern Ottawa. My folks have no idea about who or what I really am. And for the most part I was okay with it. Lately I've been suffocating. It's not easy being me. Basically, the only thing I ever wanted in this life is to have my own way. Live my own life, by my rules. I wanted to be out there, doing my own thing. I spent too long living for others. I repressed my lesbian desires out of shame and fear for far too long. I feel like I'm ready to come out, and not just about being gay. I want to come clean about everything.

I'm not only queer but I'm also into BDSM. I like wearing black leather outfits, and engaging in games of sexual dominance and submission with willing partners. As I explored my sexuality in the world of BDSM, I found myself quite fond of the controversial practice of Race Play. What is Race Play? It's when men and women ( or women and women ) incorporate elements of race within certain sexual, games. A lot of couples, whether heterosexual, gay or lesbian, are into it. They just don't like to discuss it in public. I'm into Race Play. It shocked me at first but also opened my eyes to a whole new world. I've played both dominant and submissive in the world of BDSM. Yet I knew nothing about true dominance and true submission until I engaged in Race Play.

My first experience was playing the role of the Dominant Black Goddess for this couple, Alan and Michelle O'Keefe. Alan is a short, stocky white guy with bright red hair and a moustache. He's in his late thirties. Works as a repairman at the local airport. His wife Michelle, a short, chubby, blonde-haired and green-eyed woman, is a schoolteacher. They're both submissive and have a thing for dominant Black women. I played the role of the Dominant Black Goddess while they played the role of my White Slaves. The idea of a Black woman owning a pair of White Slaves appealed to me on many levels. Just thinking about it is enough to get this Black lesbian's vagina completely and utterly wet. White people have wielded too much power for centuries. It's time for a change of the guard. Don't you think so?

In the twenty-first century, people of African descent have made great strides. African nations are independent and self-governed for the most part. We're slowly washing the negative after taste of European colonialism from our mouths. In the United States of America, we have a Black President, along with Black Governors, Black Senators and Black Congressmen. We even have a Black billionaire. Blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics and Asians will outnumber Whites in the United States of America in about twenty years. Yeah, people of color have come a long way in North America. I wanted very much to dominate Alan and Michelle. Make these white people feel the wrath of this Black Goddess. I wanted to dominate them both at the same time. I am not interested in men sexually but I will gladly sodomize one with my strap-on dildo. It doesn't make me any less of a lesbian. The way I see it, it's an expression of woman power.

I sat in a couch in my living room, and ordered Alan and Michelle to get naked. They did. I made fun of Alan's small dick and Michelle's chubby body. I called her a fat white slut and I called him a lousy, limp-dick white bastard. I berated them incessantly. Then I made them kneel before me and suck my toes. I made them serve me tea, and yelled at them when they didn't do it right. To punish them, I whipped out my cane and spanked them with it. I took particular delight in punishing Michelle. White women think they're all that. Truth is that they're envious of Black women's natural beauty, raw sensuality and resilience. I know it and they know it.

I pulled Michelle's hair, smacked her face and caned her chubby white ass with my cane. I also smacked Alan's balls, making the limp-dick white guy squeal in pain. Then I whipped out my strap-on dildo and made them suck on it. My way of letting them know who's poss. In our phallus-centric society, he or she who's got the biggest dick is the winner. That's why straight and gay men ( along with straight women ) are obsessed with the size of men's dicks and lesbians are obsessed with strap-on dildos.

I made Alan and Michelle O'Keefe polish my strap-on dildo with their tongues. Then I bent Michelle over and fucked her. I smacked her ass and slammed my dildo up her pussy. She yelped as I fucked her roughly. I laughed and fucked her harder. Alan watched us, turned on. I smacked him hard, then made him bend over. I shoved a hand-held dildo up his ass and he squealed as I fucked him.

Side by side I fucked this white woman and her lily-white husband. I made them scream and berated them while sodomizing them with my dildos. I called them all kinds of wicked names, and delighted in completely and utterly dominating them. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, I made them put their clothes back on and ordered them to leave my house. They did as they were told. This Dominant Black Goddess enjoys having White Slaves. They're so docile and obedient. Every Ebony Mistress should have one.

Yeah, I have a lot of fun dominating others. Sometimes, I want to be dominated. One time, I went to Michelle O'Keefe for that and the chubby white chick did not disappoint. She put me in my place, so to speak. Michelle played the part of the Dominant White Mistress and I played the part of the Black Female Slave. She made me wear a black and white maid's outfit and bossed me around, making me clean her house. When I didn't do it right, she bent me over and spanked me. While spanking me, she berated me and called me all kinds of names. Then, Mistress Michelle put me on my knees and smacked me hard before making me suck her strap-on dildo. After I sucked off her toy, Mistress Michelle put me on all fours.

Spreading my big butt cheeks wide open, Mistress Michelle began fingering my asshole. She pressed the dildo against my booty hole, and eased it inside. I gasped as the chubby white chick began fucking me, a strong Black woman, up my ass. Mistress Michelle smacked my ass while thrusting the dildo up my asshole. She berated me while fucking me, calling me a ghetto slut and a big-booty whore. She told me I would never amount to anything. Amazingly, her taunts seemed to turn me on. I started fingering my pussy while she fucked me. Mistress Michelle smacked my face and told me to stay focused. Then she rammed the dildo even deeper up my asshole. Pulling on my weave, Mistress Michelle yanked it off. I felt humiliated and hurt, but more alive than ever before. Waving my weave in the air like a trophy, Mistress Michelle fucked me until I begged for mercy.

Afterwards, I took a shower and left Michelle's residence. Since that day, I am a full-time submissive. I love submitting to Michelle O'Keefe, the chubby white chick I once dominated. And she enjoys dominating a big and tall, strong Black woman like myself. We see each other twice a week. Her husband Alan has no idea that our relationship has changed. We don't include him in our games. And it works out fine for Michelle and I. We're both getting what we want. She's a submissive who's discovering and exploring her dominant side. And I'm a former dominant who's exploring her newfound submissive side. Isn't life absolutely amazing?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Plantation Porn Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds