• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Return to the Cabinettes

Return to the Cabinettes

1234567

Author's Note: This is the sequel to "Standing Strong Forever." While this story functions as a standalone tale, it is advisable to read the prequel first to truly understand the connection between the two main characters and the events leading up to this story.

**********

The television was on, loudly playing a college basketball game which neither of us had any interest in watching. In fact, despite the high volume, I barely heard it, as my attention was focused solely upon Misty.

I was on my back on the floor, the flickering light from the television allowing me to gaze up at the beautiful, loving young woman who was riding me. With her hands braced on my shoulders, she kept rocking her hips back and forth, angled so that she could stimulate her clitoris. Her eyes were closed, but her lips were parted and her face contorting from the pleasure she was generating for herself.

...and for me. Yet I was trying to ignore the exquisite feel of her body as she kept squeezing around me, the warmth and the wetness urging me to drive my hips fiercely upward so that I could strive to reach even deeper into her accepting body. I watched as her hair and her breasts gently swayed back and forth from how she moved upon me. The necklace she wore was also swinging back and forth, the pendant – a large heart pendant with a cut-out in the shape of a lock which required a skeleton key – nearly smacking against her chest, between the upper slopes of her breasts, before swaying forward again.

We almost always made love on the floor, but definitely never on the bed. Whether she was on top of me or I was on top of her, whether we were spooning or I was taking her from behind, we simply could not risk sharing our bodies on the bed. The bed frame was sturdy enough that even if I had not purposely pulled it a few inches away from the walls, it probably would not have made the rhythmic thump-thump-thump sound which would signal to anyone in the adjacent room that two people were having sex on the bed. The bed springs, however, were somewhat noisy, as is the case with seemingly all dorm room beds, and because Misty was not just an average college student, we could not risk anyone knowing that we were making love to each other.

Misty was not just an average college student because she happened to be my younger sister.

I could sense that she was tiring: Her movements were not quite so insistent, and she was leaning more heavily upon my shoulders. Reaching for her sides, I pulled her down onto me, and she stilled herself – except internally, as she kept flexing around me, her wonderful sex trying to coax me into once again completing my claim to her body. With her lips almost directly next to my ear, I was very keenly aware of her breathing, and of the soft whimpers she made as her fingernails gently scratched at my scalp.

I heard a sharp whistle from the basketball game on the television, but I paid it no attention. Instead, I slid a hand down my sister's back, cupping her firm derrière and enjoying how she sighed softly at that particular touch.

"Cum inside me..." Misty requested quietly before kissing the side of my face.

"I guess you wanna feel my cum leaking into your panties again?" I teased her, and she made a soft sound of amusement as I felt her head nodding against my cheek.

"From behind?" I asked, and my little sister slowly rose from me, our illicit connection ending, but only for the moment. On her hands and knees, she turned around and slowly crawled away from me, shamelessly displaying her feminine sex as I heard a loud cheer erupt from the crowd at the basketball arena on the television. They could very well have been cheering Misty as they enjoyed the same view which made my heart beat a little faster. She reached the wooden chair and carefully pulled it away from the dorm room's lone desk, bending over it, using the seat of the chair to support her torso while I moved toward her and took my position behind her...

Even when we were both little kids, whenever Misty had wanted something, it had been difficult to deny her. On this occasion, she wanted to feel my sperm filling her, one spurt of white-hot love after another claiming her as mine. She wanted to feel that claim on her body pooling in the crotch of her panty when she left my dorm room. She wanted to feel that reminder that she and I share a deep, intense secret, one which brought love and joy and a soulful satisfaction to us both.

...and so I kept pushing myself into my sister's body, not even trying to hold back my orgasm, to give her what she wanted, the loud volume of the television, and especially the roar of the crowd as (as I later learned) the critical buzzer-beating game-winning shot was sunk from beyond the half-court line, drowned out my groans of a carnal need being fulfilled by a beautiful young woman who had given me her body, her heart, her soul, and continued to do so despite the great risks inherent to our deep, intense, illicit love.

*****

The following night, Misty was studying on my bed as I sat at the desk, going online to confirm the reservations for the following week. For the first time since the week after she had graduated from high school, Misty and I were heading back to the campground with the cabinettes. While I suppose that technically our relationship had begun in the days before leaving for that dual-celebration vacation, it was really the week spent in the cabinettes that I considered the starting point of the romantic relationship with my little sister.

Things had to truly fall in place just perfectly for our relationship to take root. While the week spent at a campground far, far from home was perfect for allowing us to explore each other, that week would have simply been a nice, meaningful, heartwarming fling if she had not been set to come to my college as a first-year student roughly two months later. Beyond that, one of us truly needed to have a single dorm room so that we could have the privacy required to allow our illicit relationship to truly blossom – not necessarily sexually, although that was certainly a wonderful benefit of my having a single – into something truly profound.

I closed the laptop and, with a sigh, I leaned back in the stiff wooden chair. "Everything's set," I said softly to my sister, my eyes lingering upon her and drinking her in. With her socks and her jeans and her sweatshirt, she was not dressed in a provocative manner, but something about her simply oozed passion and desire and elicited the same response from deep within me, even as she made a note in a textbook.

She set her pen down and looked up at me, smiling with her lips and with her eyes. "Even the hotel?"

"Even the hotel," I confirmed. "It's a different one from last time, but it's in the same area. Slightly cheaper hotel rooms, but they have an indoor pool and Jacuzzi."

"Indoors is good given that it's March!"

"I agree. Do you have your swimwear with you on campus?"

"Of course! I've even been swimming in the rec center a few times over the winter."

"I wasn't aware of that." Then I remembered her swimwear during our vacation at the campground: a white monokini. "What swimwear do you have on campus?"

Misty laughed. "Don't worry," she assured me, "no one here knows about the monokini!"

I chuckled, not particularly surprised that she had caught the meaning in my question. "Seriously, what do you wear when you're swimming at the rec center?"

"Just a basic swimsuit. Dark blue with a gold stripe down each side. But I'm saving the special stuff for the trip."

"'The special stuff?'" I prompted.

"The monokini," my sister promised with a wink.

We shared a knowing smile, then I excused myself to go down to the basement and buy some drinks and snacks for us from the vending machines.

*****

To be honest, we really did not have a plan for our vacation at the campground. We planned to go home on Friday March 12, spend that Saturday with our parents and prepare for the journey, then leave the morning of March 14 – and since Daylight Saving Time would begin that day, I would be driving on one hour less sleep, an idea which did not particularly thrill me, but it would allow us to get a cheaper hotel price that night. Monday, we would arrive at the campground, and then have Tuesday and Wednesday as full days at the campground to do whatever we wanted, even though the activity offerings would be relatively scant because of the winter off-season. Thursday March 18, we would return to the same hotel, and then the following day we would return home. That would give us Saturday March 20 with the family again, and then Misty and I would return to campus on Sunday – probably in the morning, so that we could catch up on any homework that afternoon and evening.

Our mother was quite vocal about her disagreement with our plan. "Why would you two go back there in March?" she asked more than a few times. "It'll be cold and there won't be much for you two to do other than sit inside and stare at each other for several days!"

Fortunately, our father was much more accepting. "It sounds like they both had a lot of fun when they were there in June," he would say in counterpoint to our mother. "They've always been resourceful and able to entertain themselves, and I'm sure it'll be the same way now. Besides, we should all get back to Nature from time to time, and it'll be a good break for them to get them out of their studying habits for a few days."

Not surprisingly, our father chipped in some money to help us pay for the trip, just as he had done when Misty and I had first gone to the campground. Since I was making more money with my campus jobs, we actually did not need his assistance, but I was not about to turn down any free money. However, there was one stipulation concerning the trip, one which both our parents insisted upon emphatically: "No alcohol, period!"

I knew that if I was drunk during the trip, it would not be as a result of drinking alcohol. It would be due to drinking my little sister's passion as her thighs attempted to crush my skull and her fists tried to yank out the hair from the top of my head.

*****

The week passed both quickly and far too slowly at the same time. By midweek, I was lamenting the very snail-like pace of the week, especially with all the midterm exams, yet it also seemed as if Misty and I would be arriving at the campground in just a few hours.

Wednesday night, I was studying for my physics exam when I heard Misty's signature knock on the door. I called her in and was surprised that she had brought one of her roommates with her. "I remember you said that you'd had Dr. Silverstone for the History of the English Language class," Misty announced, "and Justine and I were hoping you could tell us what to expect on the midterm..."

Two hours later, Justine finally left us alone, with Misty promising to return to their room in a few minutes. As soon as the door was closed, my little sister was in my arms, our lips meeting for the first time that day.

"Just three more exams," she sighed, "then we can get out of here."

"Yeah," I agreed, thankful that I had only one more exam.

"I almost don't wanna go home," Misty confessed. "I'd rather just go directly from here to the hotel and then to the campground. I wish I could just be alone with you and not worry about what other people might think."

"I know," I agreed, "but this is the hand we've been dealt. But think of it this way: All these months of having to keep everything a secret, especially when we've been back home, will make the trip feel so much more freeing."

She looked up at me, a smile slowly spreading across her lips. "How is it that you seem to know exactly what to say to make me feel better?"

I returned her smile before once again kissing her lips, adding a quick squeeze of a breast. "You'd better hurry along before Justine starts to wonder..."

"I know," Misty said sadly, then kissed me one last time. "Soon there won't be anyone waiting and possibly wondering..."

That comment sustained me through one more day of classes and my Friday morning exam.

*****

I'm packing tonight so tomorrow we can leave as soon as my exam is done

That text message from my little sister was quite timely, because I was packing on Thursday night for the very same reason.

I alternated between packing and studying, and finally went to bed around Midnight. The doorbell chime from The Jetsons startled me from a light doze, and I checked the cell phone to find one more text message from Misty:

Soon I can sleep with you again and I cannot wait to feel you against me during the night

I awoke in the morning, still holding the cell phone open, and when I dispelled the screensaver, her text message once again greeted me. In just a few more nights, Misty and I would be sharing a bed in a hotel, and while I hoped to make love to her while in that bed, mostly I just wanted to awaken with her beside me.

As I dressed for the day, it was hard to keep my mind on the upcoming exam. I kept wondering what was in store for us on our upcoming journey. But by the time I arrived at the main dining hall for breakfast, I had run into a few friends, and discussion about the upcoming exam ensued.

*****

The trunk was full. I doubted that even a tiny hamster could have fit into the trunk.

I closed the trunk and turned to Misty. Her eyes were brighter than I had seen from her in several weeks. "Let's go!" she urged.

It was only a three-hour drive from the college back to the family home, and certainly a much shorter drive than what we would have on Sunday, yet the three hours passed very quickly. Before I knew it, we were in the suburbs, nearly ready to depart the highway.

We arrived at home early enough that both of our parents were still at work. That allowed us to unpack the car immediately, and Misty took her laundry to the basement to start a load in the washer.

I had just set up my laptop at the small desk in my bedroom when my little sister came in, not bothering to knock on the open door since it was just the two of us in the house. She watched as I went online to check the weather conditions and the road construction announcements for our long drives Sunday and Monday. Fortunately, no construction was planned, and although some snow was expected in the mountains, the snowfall was to be fairly light.

"Have you driven on snow before?" Misty asked.

"A long time ago," I admitted. "I hope I remember how to do it. But just in case, Dad's giving me the chains, and we're putting all-weather tires on the car tomorrow."

"Smart move."

"Yeah. The car needs new tires anyhow, so this is the time to buy them."

"I see. So tomorrow's a car day for you and Dad while Mom and I go shopping."

"I guess so."

We soon moved to my bed, touching and kissing. It was not the first time we had shared a few stolen moments in the house, but it did make me realize that my sister and I had yet to make love at home. Perhaps that realization was why I began to unbutton her jeans, but Misty stopped me, nudging my hands away.

"No," she whispered gently, and that was enough for me. I contented myself with kissing her, with slithering my hand up the front of her sweatshirt, with penetrating her mouth as deeply as possible with my tongue. I was quite aroused, my hormones raging from the knowledge that the prospect of having her to myself for several days was so very near, and I kept rubbing myself against her so that she would know exactly how much I wanted to be inside her.

*****

Saturday was effectively uneventful. While it was nice to spend some time with the parents and have our father's help in selecting the best all-weather tires, I definitely wanted to be on the road with my little sister by my side. I wanted to return to the place where our romantic relationship had truly begun in my opinion, where teaching Misty about sex before she went to college had somehow transformed into our falling in love with each other.

Sunday morning, Misty and I were both awake early. Misty made a big breakfast for us both while I packed the car, and then as she readied herself for the day's journey, our father make a few last tinkers beneath the hood of the car and, satisfied that nothing more could be done to ensure the car's proper performance, he gave me a thumbs-up sign and a smile.

It was already well past sunrise when I finally backed the car out of the driveway. We made our way to the highway, then literally put our journey into high gear.

Misty slept for part of the morning, and a few times I took my eyes off the highway before us to glance over at her. Her seat belt naturally enhanced her breasts, making them more prominent, causing me to want to reach out to her and touch them, touch her. The faded blue denim jeans were practically molded to her spread thighs, and her right hand just happened to be positioned where her right leg met her torso, as if she could possibly finger herself in her sleep.

My eyes returned to the highway, but I was also seeing visions of my little sister masturbating. More than a few times, Misty had been masturbating in my dorm room. Sometimes I would also fondle her or kiss her, helping her in reaching the orgasm she desired, the orgasm I wanted to witness. Sometimes she would masturbate to help me hurry and finish whatever I was doing so that I could then partake of her body once again. But eventually, I was able to force such thoughts from my mind and truly focus on driving – after all, if we did not arrive safely, there would be no opportunity to have my little sister all to myself once again.

*****

Our hotel for this particular trip was just two blocks away from the hotel where we had stayed the first time Misty and I had driven to and from the campground, so I drove past our hotel just so we could sit in the parking lot at the former hotel and spend a few moments reminiscing.

"Some good memories here," my sister practically whispered.

"Definitely," I agreed.

"I liked pinning you to the bed."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." She put a hand on my right leg, her fingers curling over the curve of my thigh, her pinky finger sliding toward my groin. Misty giggled. "And the shock on your face when I asked you to teach me about sex..."

"Yeah, well..." For a moment, I had no idea what to say. "Now you don't need any more teaching."

"That's because you were a good teacher."

"And you were an excellent student." I grasped my sister's wrist and guided her hand to the growing bulge in my jeans. "I want you, you know," I said softly.

Misty gasped. "You want your little sister!?!" she accused in a joking tone, and we both laughed... but her hand remained between my thighs, rubbing me gently.

"If it wasn't illegal," I proclaimed, "I'd take you right here in the car."

"In the car!?!"

"Good point. Not too much room in here. Maybe bend you over the hood and take you from behind."

She fortunately giggled. "No bending me over the hood of the car," my little sister said, "but I'd be more than willing to be bent over a bed or a table or a counter in the hotel room tonight."

"Tonight, huh?" I covered her hand with mine.

"Tonight," she promised. "Tonight, I'm all yours."

"Sounds good to me."

"Now let's get to our actual hotel and call home so we won't need to worry about the parents interrupting things later on."

There was no way that I could possibly argue with Misty's logic.

*****

After dinner, we returned to the hotel, and Misty produced a surprise: bubble bath solution.

I knew that my little sister enjoyed taking a bubble bath. It was a way for her to relax: a hot bath with scented bubbles, soft music, and a good book. When we were both still living at home, I would sometimes see her going into or out of the bathroom with a teenage romance novel, which she would read while enjoying a long soak. I could envision her having "stepped up" to adult romance novels, reading about some well-hung super-muscled suave stud fast-talking his way into a woman's bed and ultimately into her body, making love to her all night long while she fought to retain control over her voice and not alert the neighbors that her body was being pounded again and again. Having witnessed my little sister masturbating on more than a few occasions, I could easily picture her trying to hold the book steady and above the water and the bubbles with one hand while her other hand was busy working between her thighs, rubbing her clitoris as her body rocked against her hand and the bubble-coated surface of the water kept moving back and forth in the bath tub.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Return to the Cabinettes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds