• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All Of Us Ch. 02

All Of Us Ch. 02

Robert James sat up in bed, feeling pleasurably sore after the passionate night he shared with his lady love, the lovely Neesee James. They had recently moved in together. Just a pair of wealthy and sexy upper-middle-class African-Americans in love. Living together in a beautiful mansion in suburban Los Angeles with their son. Yeah, they seemed to have it all. Good looks, wealth and happiness. However, it didn't come easy. A lot of hard work, patience and dedication got them where they are.

Robert James considered his ex-wife Neesee James the love of his life. Regardless of who else he might get involved with at any given time. Unfortunately, they didn't get along too well. The love was omni present, though. Robert James illustrious career as a television star mattered to him a great deal. Neesee James, the daughter of a wealthy real estate agent, was used to the finer things in life. With her good looks, college degree, family money and pedigree, she established herself as a successful businesswoman. Conflicts of career and romance drove the happy couple apart. They got divorced a couple of years ago and somehow managed to remain friends. Then somehow, they fell in love with each other all over again.

Robert James looked at his darling Neesee as she slept. The tall, light-skinned, curvy and absolutely gorgeous Black woman who took his breath away when he met her in college many years ago. Hot damn. Even after all this time, she still looked hot as hell. And now they were together at last. Which made what he had to share with her all the more difficult. But he loved her and didn't want to lie to her. Robert James, former husband to Neesee James and father to Bobby James, was a man with many secrets. Secrets which could destroy his fledgling relationship with his ex-wife and his career in television if people were to find out.

In the eyes of the world, he was a superstar. The most well-known entertainment reporter in Los Angeles. A tall, sexy Black man with legions of fans in the world of television entertainment broadcasting. He made good money, and did alright for himself. For many years, he was happily married to Neesee James and they were raising their son Bobby together. Unfortunately, they got divorced. He dated a beautiful yet romantically and emotionally fickle teacher named Tia Jewel and his ex-wife Neesee James dated an ex-professional athlete named Johnny whom they both knew from their college days. Those two romances fizzled out, and Robert and Neesee eventually realized they loved each other more than ever. So they got back together. Everything was going alright. Or was it?

Robert James has a secret he's struggled with his whole life. He's bisexual. He's felt attracted to both women and men throughout his life. He experimented a bit with other young men, but ceased his same-sex activities when he met the lovely Neesee James during their freshman year of college. The lovely African-American princess simply took his breath away. She was the first woman he ever had sex with. And his first, last and only love. For over a decade, he was Neesee James faithful husband and devoted father to their son Bobby. Nobody had any idea that Robert James was a bisexual man and he liked it that way. He remained faithful to his wife, having sworn off men out of love for her.

Well, ever since Robert James and Neesee James got divorced, he began exploring his bisexual desires again. He hooked up with quite a few women and more than a few men before he met Tia Jewel, a woman he couldn't forget. He started dating Tia Jewel but continued sleeping with men and other women behind her back. Tia Jewel was sexy and fun, and she was good in bed. However, she wasn't Neesee James. When he was with Neesee James, Robert felt complete. He needed no other woman or men to make him feel happy. Something about Neesee's gorgeous body, kinky mind and fierce personality had a way of making Robert feel like he was straddling both sides of the fence.

Robert James couldn't explain it. Most bisexual men he knew felt sexually attracted to women but still needed to do it with men from time to time, to feel satisfied. When he was with Neesee, all of his sexual desires were satisfied. He didn't need other women or men when he was with her. Yet he couldn't deny his bisexual feelings much longer. It was eating him inside. He had always been faithful to Neesee throughout their relationships. Would she understand if he were to tell her?

When she woke up the next morning, Neesee James was in for a surprise. She found her ex-husband and current lover/roommate Robert James standing before her, fully dressed. She smiled at him, purring like a kitten after the passionate night they just had. Even after all this time, Robert still had the goods. He knew how to make a woman's toes curl in pleasure. When she saw the expression on his handsome face, she knew something was up. So she asked him what was wrong.

Robert took a deep breath. This was the moment of truth. He loved Neesee and wouldn't deceive her anymore. Even if it meant the end for him. He sat on a corner of the bed, and gently took her hands in his. Then he told her the truth about himself. Robert James, Los Angeles most popular television entertainment reporter, was bisexual. Upon hearing these words coming out of her ex-husband's mouth, Neesee quietly shook her head. Robert's eyes widened, and he braced himself for the worst. But it never came. Instead, Neesee did the last thing he'd expect. She pulled him into her arms and kissed him. She whispered into his ear that she already knew.

If lightning had struck Robert in that instant, he wouldn't have been more shocked. Taking Neesee's face in his hands, he stared into her eyes. She already knew? Neesee smiled and told him that she knew about his bisexuality since their college days. She never said anything because she knew two things about him no one else knew. He was faithful to her, and he was not comfortable with his sexuality. Robert laughed. Even after all this time, Neesee could still surprise him. Neesee smiled and kissed him tenderly.

Robert lay in the bed besides Neesee, and they had an honest talk about things. Neesee told him how she was turned on by male bisexuality and loved watching gay and bisexual porn videos online while Robert was away. And he never suspected. Laughing, Robert kissed his wife. Then the two of them began making love. Robert was overjoyed by what Neesee had shared with him. He never knew his lady was so absolutely fucking amazing. Hot damn. He was the luckiest brother on the face of the earth.

Neesee climbed on top of Robert, and felt his erect manhood underneath her. Robert gently stroked Neesee's beautiful face and felt up her tits. He suckled on them. Neesee moaned as her man worked up her body. She grasped his long and thick, uncircumcised cock and pressed it against her vagina. She impaled herself on his manhood and began riding him. Robert placed his hands on Neesee sexy hips and thrust into her. Hot damn. How he missed having her on top of him. Neesee began riding him for all he was worth.

The feel of Robert long and thick cock in her pussy drove Neesee absolutely nuts. She loved having him inside of her. Neesee urged Robert to fuck her harder and he did, happily pumped his dick deep inside of her. They changed positions. Now he put her on all fours and spanked her big sexy ass while thrusting his dick inside her from behind. Neesee absolutely loved doggy-style sex. They tried something else together. Gently, Robert spread Neesee's sexy ass cheeks and pressed his dick against her backdoor. With a swift thrust he went in.

Neesee licked her lips as she felt Robert's member slide into her asshole. Gripping her sexy hips tightly, he began working his dick into her ass. Neesee loved anal sex. With her fantastic booty, why shouldn't she? Hard and fast, Robert pounded his way into Neesee's asshole. Neesee went absolutely wild. She loved the feel of his dick up her ass and if loving it was wrong she didn't want to be right. She urged him to pull her hair and spank her while fucking her in the ass. Robert did just that. That's why he loved making love with Neesee. The gal had it going on and she worked him over like no one else could. They rocked each other's worlds until he came. Neesee's screams of pleasure filled the mansion, and they were echoed by Robert's. Both were having the time of their lives.

Later, Robert and Neesee tried something new. Something she always wanted to try. Grabbing a strap-on dildo from her erotica drawer, Neesee surprised the hell out of Robert. He stared at his ex-wife, stunned. Neesee grinned and told Robert she always wanted to try this with him. When he hesitated, she told him that if he wanted to play with her ass, she must play with his. With some reluctance, and a lot of excitement, Robert nodded his consent. He'd never been penetrated before. Even with his male lovers he was always the doer. Oh, well. There's a first time for everything.

Robert got on all fours and braced himself for the inevitable. A very excited Neesee got behind him, wearing her strap-on dildo. Neesee lubricated his ass then fingered him. Robert gasped at the intrusion. After a few minutes, Neesee deemed him ready. She placed her dildo against his ass and began working it inside of him. Slowly, inch by inch, she began fucking him. Robert was initially tense as Neesee penetrated him. However, as time went by, he began to relax. In fact, he started to enjoy himself as his ex-wife Neesee fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo.

Neesee smiled to herself. It looks like Robert was enjoying the feel of her strap-on dildo up his ass. Just like she thought he would. For a long time she fantasized about fucking him this way. Of course, she knew it wasn't his cup of tea. Neesee grinned as she recalled how Robert jumped up in surprise one night when she fingered his ass while she sucked his dick. Why were men so opposed to letting women penetrate them? Ninety nine percent of heterosexual women in long-term romantic and sexual relationships with men had said men's dicks in practically every holes within their bodies. The time had come for the men to reciprocate. So she happily pumped the dildo up Robert's ass, delighting in his passionate screams.

Robert felt both pleasure and pain deep inside as his ex-wife Neesee fucked him with her dildo. He was surprised that he actually enjoyed himself. This was really fun. Of course, one day ago, he would have decked anyone who suggested he'd let anyone fuck him. Still, he made an exception for Neesee, as he always did in all things. Later, Robert screamed in pleasure as he experienced the most intense orgasm of his life. Neesee pulled out of him, and kissed him passionately. She looked into his eyes, and told him she loved him. Robert smiled. Happy at last.

Thus, Robert James and Neesee James moved their fledgling relationship toward a more perfect union. He's a bisexual Black man and his darling lady, a bona-fide African-American Princess, is more than okay with it. Hell, they watch porn videos together and everything. Let's just say that TV star Robert James and businesswoman Neesee James are very happy together. And why shouldn't they be? Black Love is real love, people. It's hot, sensual, resilient and definitely unique. Nothing quite like it out there. Just ask them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All Of Us Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 555 milliseconds