• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All Of Us

All Of Us

Los Angeles TV Reporter Robert James looked at his ex-wife Neesee James. Even after all this time she still was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes upon. The tall, long-haired and light-skinned Black woman whom he once called his Caramel Goddess. And she called him her Ebony King. A long time ago. Back when they still loved one another. Well, after tonight, he wasn't so sure about a lot of things anymore. His ex-fiancee Tia Jewel left him without a word. What had he done wrong? Why was he so unlovable? He was a tall, good-looking Black man with a college degree and a stellar career in television broadcasting. He had some money. He believed in treating the ladies right. And he loved Black women. So why was he alone?      

Neesee James looked at her ex-husband Robert. Sitting in the living room of the plush Los Angeles mansion they once shared, he seemed so sad. In spite of herself, she felt bad for him. And so she went to him. Sitting beside him, she took his hand in hers. Even after their divorce and everything that went on between them, she still cared about him. How could she not? He was the love of her life. Robert nearly gasped in surprise when Neesee took his hand in hers. Looking into her eyes, he saw someone he hadn't seen in a long time.

Could it be? The old Neesee. The beautiful, feisty Black woman he fell in love with during his first year in college. Neesee's heart skipped a beat when Robert looked into her eyes. He hadn't looked at her like that in a long time. Her heart ached for him. He'd always been one of the strongest men she knew. Neesee wanted Tia's head for daring to hurt her man. Still, if Tia hadn't left, Robert wouldn't be with her right now. Whoa! Her own thoughts surprised her. She hadn't thought of Robert James as her man in a long time!    

Neesee pulled Robert into her arms and gently kissed his forehead. She whispered into his ear that everything was going to be alright. Robert hesitated. And the hesitation she saw in his eyes nearly stabbed Neesee's heart. She smiled kindly at him and told him she cared for him. He rested his head upon her bosom, and simply let go. He was tired of keeping everything inside. It was simply killing him. Neesee rocked Robert in her arms. Just like she did back in the day. When she was his rock. With Neesee, Robert could be himself.

It wasn't easy being a Black man in modern America. Racist police officers, misanthropic institutions and widespread discrimination specifically targeted Black men. In spite of all that, Robert James pulled himself up by his bootstraps, so to speak. He went to college, and became one of the top entertainment reporters in Los Angeles. He had his own TV show. He was well on his way to becoming a millionaire. Why couldn't he have love in his life? In college, he fell in love with Neesee James, the gorgeous young Black woman who took his breath away.    

The daughter of a wealthy African-American real estate agent, Neesee James grew up a bona fide BAP. A Black American Princess. Robert James, the good-looking, smooth-talking and ambitious young brother caught her eye while she was a college freshman. He asked her out, and she said yes. They had been together ever since. They got married and had a beautiful son, Bobby James. Unfortunately, pressure of career and ambition drove them apart. Neesee James wanted to grow her catering business and didn't want to be a housewife.

Robert James saw his own father work hard to take care of his mother and himself. He didn't want his wife to struggle so he worked hard to provide her with the best. Sadly, Neesee didn't see it this way. She still wanted to be her own woman. She wasn't willing to compromise and neither was Robert. This drove them apart, and they eventually found themselves in divorce court. They shared custody of their son Bobby, and tried to remain amicable for his sake. At least, that's what they told themselves.    

While on her own, Neesee James ran into a lot of difficulties. Even for a gorgeous, college-educated Black woman from an upper-middle-class background, America was a tough place. She got her catering business on the ground. Now she had two office locations in downtown Los Angeles and a dozen women working for her. She was known as the Caterer to the Stars. Yeah, she was doing good. Like a lot of successful Black women, Neesee James yearned to have a strong and successful Black man by her side. Unfortunately, she and Robert weren't together anymore.

Robert James and Neesee James did their own thing. He dated other women and she dated other men. He got engaged to a pretty Black woman named Tia Jewel, whom Neesee James personally couldn't stand. She didn't like seeing Robert in the arms of other women, even after their divorce. Neesee wasn't exactly celibate since her divorce. Her son and her career came first, of course. However, she did make time for dating. She dated Johnny, an old friend from college. He was one hot brother. A dead ringer for Will Smith. He was cool but he wasn't Robert. So their relationship fizzled out.    

Robert James had changed a lot since he got divorced from his wife Neesee James. In hindsight, he acknowledged that he made quite a few mistakes throughout their marriage. He did not understand his wife Neesee's needs. He loved her. And he wanted her to be well-off. That's why he worked so hard in television reporting. It wasn't exactly a line of work that was friendly to Black male professionals. However, he realized now that he should have respected Neesee James needs for independence and a career of her own. Still, she should have related better to him. Both of them made mistakes. Come to think of it, they both could have used some couple's counseling. It might have led to them better understanding one another. At the end of the day, Robert still loved Neesee. And Neesee still loved Robert.    

And now here she was. In the house Neesee James once shared with her husband Robert James. Sitting on the couch she once made him sleep on during those nights when he pissed her off. And she was actually holding him in her arms. Comforting him. Wow. Robert James suddenly felt weird about the whole thing. What in hell was he doing? In his ex-wife Neesee's arms? He tried to move but Neesee held him in place. And she wouldn't let go. Neesee gently touched Robert's face, and then did the last thing he expected. She kissed him. It was a deep, passionate kiss. When their lips parted, Neesee smiled at Robert lovingly. Looking into her eyes, Robert smiled as he saw that his wife, yes, his wife, was back. Tenderly, they kissed again and began undressing each other.    

Neesee hastily undressed, revealing her body to her ex-husband Robert. He licked his lips, admiring her sexy body. Hot damn. In her early forties Neesee James looked hotter than most young women half her age. With her cute face, large and firm breasts, curvy yet athletic body, sexy legs and big round butt, she was hot as hell. He laid her on the couch and began licking her from her head to her toes. Neesee smiled as she felt Robert's knowing touch all over.

He cupped her breasts and licked the areolas while massaging them. His big strong hands cupped her big butt and squeezed them. Spreading her thighs, he began licking her pussy. Neesee spread her shapely thighs wide, giving him greater access to her womanhood. Slipping two fingers inside her pussy, Robert began pleasuring Neesee. Leaning back on the couch, Neesee ran her hands through Robert's hair as he went down on her. How she missed him doing that. He always knew how to rock her world.  

  Neesee squealed in delight as Robert's fast tongue and nimble fingers made her cum. Robert grinned and licked her pussy dry. Wanting to return the favor, she went straight for his dick. His long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock. Neesee grabbed Robert's cock and squeezed it. Then she got on her knees and began sucking his dick. Robert groaned in pleasure as Neesee blew on his dick and began sucking him. She flicked her tongue over his balls as she stroked his dick. Hot damn.

After all this time, she could still rock his world. In no time he was hard as a piston. Looking at Robert's erection, Neesee ached to feel him inside of her. She got on top of him, resting her hands on his shoulders. Slowly she impaled her pussy on his throbbing cock. Robert licked his lips as he penetrated Neesee. Rocking back and forth, Neesee began riding Robert for all he was worth. He placed his hands on her hips as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Neesee moaned in pleasure as she felt Robert's big dick filling up her pussy. She hadn't been fucked this good in a long time. How she missed him. Well, now was her chance to make up for lost time.       After fucking like this for a bit, they changed positions. Robert put Neesee on all fours and was about to fuck her pussy doggy-style when Neesee stopped him. Spreading her big butt cheeks wide open, she offered him her ass. Hot damn. Robert smiled. Neesee had always been a freaky chick. In the bedroom she did it all. Pressing his cock against her asshole, he slowly eased inside. Neesee grimaced as she felt Robert's cock penetrating her asshole. She loved anal sex, though it wasn't something she did with just anybody.

Robert had a way of making her want to do things. She urged him to fuck her harder. Laughing, Robert gripped her hips tightly as he worked his cock up her asshole. Hard and fast he pounded her ass, loving the way her shapely butt jiggled as he fucked her. Robert pulled on Neesee's long hair as he slammed his dick up her ass. She screamed in pleasure mixed with delicious pain as he fucked her in the ass. They rocked like this until he came. Flooding her asshole with his manly cum. Their screams of passion filled the mansion.    

Later, Neesee James and Robert James lay in each other's arms on the carpeted floor of the mansion. Looking into each other's eyes, they said nothing. Today's hookup changed everything between them. Neesee James still loved her ex-husband Robert. And he had never stopped loving her. The only thing either of them were sorry about was the fact that it took them so long to act on their true feelings. Neesee took Robert's hand in hers and kissed it. Then she promised to never leave him again. Robert smiled and told her that his world was empty without her. The Ebony King needed his Caramel Goddess. Neesee smiled and kissed him passionately. They had the rest of their lives to keep loving one another. At last, they were together. And nothing would ever tear them apart again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • All Of Us

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds