• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • New Toy Changes Wife

New Toy Changes Wife

It started with role-playing games and the telling of fantasizes. When I brought up threesomes, I was thinking about another woman but when she got all excited about bringing another man into our bedroom I began to think about it. My next step was to purchase a dildo at the local sex shop as out third partner but when I suggested we put it up her bum she said only if I would take it up mine first.

Now I was stuck, how could I, want her to take it, but refuse to take it up my ass first, so reluctantly I said OK. The first thing we found out is you need lots of lube to be able to stick something up your butt. The next thing we discovered was you need to clean out your back door first or you tend to make a mess. We stopped our playtime until the next day so we could be prepared to do it right.

When I got home from work the next day, I saw a bottle of something called Anal Lube sitting on the nightstand, so I knew my wife had been to the sex shop. She instructed me to go shower making sure to clean my anal area. I did as instructed and I kept thinking that as soon as I let her do me I'd get to do her. My hard-on was ragging in anticipation and I hurried to be done.

I walked into our bedroom to see my wife lying on the bed, naked and wearing a harness around her waist with our new toy sticking obscenely out the front. I guessed she bought more than just Anal Lube. She swung her legs around to the floor and then spread them wide. She began to jack herself off and I could tell she was enjoying this new role.

"You're going to be my bitch tonight, come over here, and suck my cock."

When I said yes dear she ordered me to call her princess. She pointed to the floor between her legs and I meekly knelt as she wished. Still playing with her new appendage, she began to bounce it on my lips. When she ordered me to open I obeyed, then she grabbed my hair and forced me on her cock. She was fucking my face with it fast and hard, and then she stopped held my head with both hands. She began forcing it down my throat and I began to gag,

"That's right bitch choke on it, take it all choke, choke, come on swallow."

The look in her eyes was of pure lust and I could tell she was enjoying her new role as my mistress. I had finally relaxed my throat muscles enough to be able to take her down my throat and with my nose right up against her harness; I could smell the fluids seeping from her pussy. She was pulling my hair hard with both hands as she began to fuck my mouth anew and she just kept telling me to choke on her cock. She excited herself so much she orgasmed and with that, she slowed down a little.

My wife looked down at me on my knees in front of her and it was easy to tell that she was in charge.

"All right bitch are you ready for your ass fucking?"

"Yes Mam," She slapped me and told me again to call her princess, "Yes Princess."

Once I had assumed the position, she poured a large amount of lube down the crack of my ass. She began to work it into my ass with one hand as she continued to play with her cock with the other. With my head on the bed, looking between my legs it turned me on to see her in control of both my ass and her cock. Using the lube, her finger slipped into my anus easily and soon she had two fingers working me. When she felt I was ready she ordered my to stick my ass off the end of the bed and then I felt the tip of her plastic cock at my back door. She instructed me to impale myself on her cock so I pushed back slowly and with care not to injure my rectum. As soon as she was deep inside, me she began her own assault and she rocked back and forth with an ever-increasing rhythm as I rubbed myself to match her tempo.

She stopped and pulled out with a plopping sound as I moaned in disappointment.

"Come on bitch boy on your back I want to watch your face as I fuck you."

On my back with my legs in the air, my canal was open and easy to enter. She took over the playing of my dick as I used both hands to hold my legs apart. Her torso was jack hammering into me and her hand was a blur she was rubbing me so fast.

"Come on boy hurry up I want to see you cum all over your belly."

I just said, "Yes Princess," as I spewed all over my chest and stomach. She had some of my cum on her hand and as I watched she rubbed it on her boobs with a smile. She remained inside me but motionless and she began to rub her fingers through the mess on my body.

She reached around behind her and unfastened the harness. As the dildo remained in my ass she crawled up my body pausing first to rub her wet pussy in my spunk and then on to my face to feed me my own cream pie. She orgasmed with a shudder and a scream and then collapsed on top of me. She began to lick our combined juices off my face as she told me how much she enjoyed our new game. I told her,

"Ah but not as me Princess,"

Princess said she liked my answer, and then instructed me to go draw her bath pulling the plastic cock out of my ass as I got up.

The next morning we were both sore, her from muscles women don't usually use while having sex and me from having my back door worked over for the first time. I told her at breakfast that it was the best sex we'd ever had, she just smiled and said,

"You ain't seen nothing yet."

Now that is almost scary.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • New Toy Changes Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds