• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 08

Liam's Story Ch. 08

Authors note: This is another chapter of a novel which chronicles the life and adventures of the main character, Liam. All other names are fictitious. This is mainly a life story with some erotica included so if you're looking for wall to wall sex this isn't for you. Hope you enjoy reading it.

On my drive home from work, all I could think of was my Cousin Molly whom I hadn't seen in three years. I remembered her being so beautiful; so like my Aunt Betty but shorter and smaller, bright red hair, always smiling and laughing. But given that she was six years older than me; I hadn't gotten to know her very well.

Molly greeted me as I entered the kitchen.

"Liam, it's so good to see you. You've really grown up since I last saw you," Molly exclaimed, giving me a big hug.

"Yes, it's great to see you, too. I'm looking forward to this weekend," I replied.

The afternoon was spent reminiscing about old times. Molly told us all about her job as a R.N. in a large hospital in Detroit. She had just been promoted to head nurse on her floor of the hospital. Betty mentioned that she and Molly would be going to a mother-daughter reunion after dinner.

"Sorry that we have to leave you tonight, but this was the only night we could all get together," Betty said.

"That's O.K... I'm tired tonight. A good rest will do me good," I said.

"We'll be late so don't wait up for us," Betty added as they walked out the door.

I took a shower, changed into shorts and a tee shirt before I warmed up some leftovers for dinner and spent the evening fishing, unsuccessfully, off the pier and drinking a couple beers. After watching the sun go down, I went upstairs to my bedroom.

The bed felt great. I reached under the mattress and pulled out the latest issue of Playboy magazine. As I leafed through it I came to a photo session that really turned me. Most of the photos were in panties and a couple of nude shots that discretely concealed her mound. Thinking of panties, my mind wandered, "Betty surely wouldn't mind if I borrowed a pair of her panties for the evening, would she?" I asked myself, then... Molly crossed my mind.

The next thing I knew, I was opening the door that separated our bedrooms. I turned on the light before walking over to her suitcase which was lying on a stand. Opening it, right on top was a neat stack of panties. I went through them one by one, all different styles and fabrics. I felt some precum ooze from my stiff penis which was pushing out against my pajama bottoms.

I selected a pair of white, lacy satin full cut panties and retreated to my room.

I lay back down on the bed, pulling down my pajama bottoms, staring to lightly stroke my penis as I resumed looking at the model's pictures. I put the crotch of her satin panties over my glans, gently massaging the rim and deep slit, pushing back the foreskin. I had a washcloth handy to replace the panties for when I came.

My breathing became heavy and I felt a light sweat breakout. Suddenly, I felt myself start to cum. I tried to remove the panties, but it was too late. I came in her panties, soaking them.

When I had calmed down, I realized that I had created quite a predicament for myself.

I wiped myself off with the panties and wadded them in a ball, stuffing them under my bed sheet, planning to wash and dry them tomorrow.

When I turned the reading lamp off, I immediately noticed a light coming from under the door into Molly's bedroom. I had forgotten to turn her bedroom light out.

I sprung out of bed and went back into her room.

"Oh, no!" I said to myself when I saw that I had left her suitcase in a mess.

As I was hastily starting to straighten up her suitcase, I saw a pair of headlights turn into the drive and approach the house. It was Betty's car. I quickly turned off the light and returned to my bedroom.

"That was a close call. I hope they didn't notice the light. I left her suitcase in a mess," I said to myself. "What am I going to do now? Maybe she won't notice the disarray of her suitcase? She won't miss one pair out of so many, would she?" I asked myself.

Shortly, I could hear voices downstairs. Cracking the door to the hall, I poked my head out to listen. The girls were carrying on a discussion in the living room. I quietly closed the door.

I was up first, made coffee, picked up the newspaper at the driveway. A little later, as I was sitting on the back porch, reading the paper, Molly joined me. I was relieved that she was very friendly and talkative. I breathed a sigh of relief. She must not have noticed the missing panties or her disorganized suitcase.

The afternoon was spent swimming and lounging at the pier and beach. Molly looked good, very good in her modest two piece swimsuit. I tried not to be too conspicuous stealing glimpses of her when I thought she wouldn't notice.

One time while she and Betty were sitting on the edge of the pier dangling their feet in the clear water as I stood in the shallow water facing them, Molly gave me smile and a wink when she caught me checking her out.

We grilled some steaks to go with the fresh veggies for dinner before taking Aunt Betty's boat out into the lake to get a stunning view of the fireworks show.

After returning from the show, I secured the boat at the dock and retired for the evening.

Up in my bedroom, I stripped and put on a pair of pajama bottoms. It was too warm for a top.

I had just lain down when I heard a knock on the door separating the bedrooms. The door opened and Molly came in the room, still dressed in a tank top and jeans. She had a serious look on her face.

"I am really disappointed in you, Liam," she said sternly.

"What do you mean?" I replied in a surprised tone.

"You know what I mean. What did you do with my panties?"

"Your panties?"

"Yes, my panties! Where are they? You stole my panties. You have quite a nerve. You pervert!"

"I don't understand."

"O.K. then, I'll go down stairs and get my mom. She'll get the truth out of you and she'll be none too happy."

"I didn't steal your panties. I just borrowed them. I planned to return them."

"Sure, I'm supposed to believe that. Why didn't you return them, then?"

"I couldn't. I'll get them back to you tomorrow. I promise."

"Show them to me."

I reached under the sheet and pulled them out to show her.

"Hand them to me," Molly demanded.

Ehen I handed them to her, she shrieked, "Uuch! You came all over them. You are a pervert!" Throwing the panties back at me, "I have no choice now. I have to tell my mom about this!"

"No, please, Molly, I'll do anything you say. I'm sorry, very sorry. I didn't plan to steal them and it was an accident that I messed your panties, honest," I begged.

She took a deep breath, standing there for a few minutes.

In a calm voice, she said, "O.K. I'll give you a chance to explain, but you must tell me everything and the truth."

I started from the beginning, my initial thoughts: the girl in panties in the magazine, entering her room, going through her suitcase, seeing the headlights, looking at the girl's photos, placing her panties on my penis, accidently cumming in her panties and my plan to wash and dry them before returning them.

She listened without saying a word and with no facial expression.

When I had finished my explanation, she asked, "Were you thinking about me when you were jacking off?

"Yes."

Silently, she walked back into her bedroom. A few moments later she returned with a pair of panties in her hand, going over to the side of the bed and sitting down next to me. I had to scoot over a little to make room.

Dangling the panties in front of me, she said, "You're going to show me exactly what you did with my panties. Have you ever masturbated in front of a woman before?"

"No," I answered, untruthfully.

Laughing, she said, "I didn't think so."

"Where is the Playboy magazine?" Molly asked firmly.

As I turned to my right to reach between the mattress and box spring, my little semi-hard cock popped out of the fly on my pajamas, almost into Molly's hard. Before I could respond it was firmly in Molly's grip.

"What do we have here?" She exclaimed.

I fell back on the pillows, frustrated.

"Come on, retrieve the magazine," Molly ordered, feeling my cock thicken in her hand.

I did as I was told, reaching in between the mattress and box spring and retrieving the glossy covered magazine.

"That's better. You won't need these anymore," she said, pulling down my pajama bottoms. I submissively lifted my hips as she turned to pull them past my feet.

I looked down at my now fully erect penis.

Molly tossed the pajamas and leaned toward me. She took my penis in her hand and bent further forward for a close look before saying, "Hypospadias!"

"What?"

"That's the medical term for your penis. I've never seen one before, that is, except for illustrations in my nursing textbooks," she explained.

"I didn't know the term just that it was different," I replied.

Phasing for a moment she added, "I have to admit. I always wanted to see one. Some of my nursing friends who have seen one said they were very interesting and inviting, now I see why."

"Do you like it?" I asked, hesitantly.

Molly released my penis and put both hands on my flat stomach pushing them up my hairy chest and down my muscled arms, saying "Yes, I like the whole package."

Wanting to get this embarrassing episode over, I offered, "Should I masturbate now?"

"No, and, you are going to do everything I tell you to do, aren't you?" she stated mischievously.

"Yes," I replied, meekly.

Getting up from the bed, she said, "I'll be right back."

She disappeared in her room for about fifteen minutes, returning wearing a short cotton nightgown. I thought I could see panty lines underneath it. Her temperament had changed. She sported a sultry smile that I will never forget. She rolled onto the bed, piling on top of me, locking me into a deep kiss.

I squeezed her breasts as she rubbed her panty covered mound into my erect penis. She started to slide down me, kissing my chest on the way. I pulled her nightgown off. She released her arms momentarily to allow me to pull it over her head. She resumed kissing my stomach as I fondled her hanging breasts with abandon. Her tongue found glans and was all over it, licking my deep lit, the rim and nibbling on my small foreskin. Soon, my whole glans was in her mouth. A few moments later it was too much for to take without cumming. I grabbed her by her shoulders, pulling her up toward me. She resisted but was no match for my overwhelming strength. She twisted and kicked trying to free herself until my hand slipped into her panties, through the soft fine hair on her thick bush and found her diminutive clit. When I started rapidly fingering it, she immediately calmed down, spreading her legs invitingly.

I kissed and sucked on her breasts as I continued to manipulate her most private parts. When I felt she was close to cumming, I moved my fingers from her clit to other parts of her vulva. She was so much like Betty, puffy outer lips, small inner labia hidden inside her cameltoe, except for her clit which was tiny.

"Liam, please finish it this time. I can't take any more!" she begged.

Soon, she was shaking, sweating and had pulled her knees up to her chest to deny me access to now oversensitive pussy.

A few moments passed before she straightened out her legs. She didn't resist when I spread them. She spread them wide, again pulling her knees up. I slipped inside her hot wet vagina, nice and tight.

I stroked her as slowly and as long as I could. When I knew I was about to cum I pulled out immediately cumming on her stomach and mound.

I laid on her, feeling my juices pressed between our stomachs.

Later, when I had rolled off her, I took her pair of panties and wiped both of us off. Wadding up this pair and placing it with the pair from last night.

To be continued in Chapter 9 when Cousin Molly's visit continues:

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds