• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Awakened

Awakened

Her day had been long and tiring and she almost rejoiced when the clock ticked over to tell her it was time for bed. Her set curfew at times was something she tried to fight against with no success but other times she welcomed it. Allowing her plenty of time to rest and relax.

She loved her room, she was allowed free reign to decorate her space. It was a sanctuary, a place given to her to do with as she pleased. She had painted the walls a rich purple, with a luscious vanilla cream colour on all the trims. Her large bed was covered with an array of assorted cushions in a variety of purples and creams. The blankets also were of the same.

The only thing in the room that didn't follow the theme was her favourite blanket in deep cherry red. It was a gift and she rarely slept without it. Even when sick she dragged it into the family room to snuggle with on her favourite chair, when allowed she took it to Master's room, and blanketed it over her frame when sleeping on her furs.

Crawling into her bed, she pulled the red blanket over her freshly showered naked body. She snuggled into her the mattress her body moulding into its usual place, sleep taking her as soon as her head hit her soft pillows.

Deep in sleep something started waking her. She brushed her hand across her face, as she felt something close to her. Whatever it was stopped and she started going back into her sleep. Moments later she felt something tickle her mouth. Poking her tongue out she felt warmth, smiling at herself behind sleepy eyes she parted her lips.

Sliding into her mouth was her Master's cock. She hungrily in her sleeping state sucked on the hard cock fucking her. Her eyes still closed she felt His hand move to her hair, pulling her face closer to the edge of the bed. She moaned out loud as He twisted her long black hair in His fingers.

"My baby does enjoy her sucker doesn't she?" He asked.

Not being able to answer with her mouth full, she simply moaned louder, sucking Him deeper.

Pulling out suddenly she whimpers as she is left empty.

"I would like to hear the words from my babyslut's mouth. Do you enjoy Your sucker baby?"

"mmmm yes Daddy, please may I have more?"

"Of course My slut."

He thrust His hard cock into her waiting mouth. Hitting the back of her throat she gagged instantly. The sound only making Him push in further, trying to move her head back to get air only spurred Him to hold her closer. Her nose at His belly as He held her still over His cock.

Releasing her, she took a deep breath. As soon as her lungs were full again He pushed His cock deep into her again.

"Relax." He ordered.

Feeling her relax her throat, He pushed in further. Feeling her gag again, He tightened His grip.

"Take it baby, take all of Your Daddy's cock."

Her response was only moans over the thick shaft. Sucking on His cock, He started moving in and out of her. She was almost relieved being able to breathe properly again. Her Daddy, moving slowly in and out, long slow deep strokes between her wet lips.

She could hear His moans above her.

"Such a good girl taking her Daddy's cock."

She felt her whole body full of desire as He continued to fuck her mouth in any way He desired, soft and slow, or hard and deep. Her pussy was leaking between her closed legs, her hard clit aching to be touched. She went to move her hand below the blankets but was stopped suddenly.

"Stop," He commanded. "My girl knows better than to touch without permission, doesn't she?"

He pulled His cock out of her mouth to allow her to answer.

"Yes Daddy, sorry Sir. Girl is just aching to be touched."

Suddenly the blankets covering her body were ripped off her and His hand came down hard on her bare ass. She screamed out.

"Shhhh girl, You will wake the house. Would you like to be gagged?"

"No Daddy, please no."

Another hard spank came down as He leant over her. She bit her lip to stifle her screams as the sting flooded her cheeks.

"My selfish girl thinks she needs to be pleasured as Daddy is fucking His girls pussy mouth?"

"No Daddy, sorry Sir, girl wasn't thinking."

"Obviously NOT."

Pulling her up He sat Himself on the bed and dragged her over His knee.

"One noise, one scream and your spanking will just be harder. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy," she whimpered.

Lying across His lap made her pussy throb. She could feel His hard cock against her stomach as He started her hard spanking. Over and over He punished her ass. Her flesh red and burning as her teeth bit into her lip trying to stifle her whimpers and screams.

He planted one hard spank across both cheeks, she had no choice but to scream out. Leaning over to the floor while still holding her in place, He collected the panties off the floor she discarded earlier. Spreading her legs, He roughly rubbed them over her pussy then stuffed them into her mouth.

"Now you will be quiet, suck on those cunt juices while I give You 20 more spanks."

Nodding her head up and down, she could taste her own juices as He continued her punishment. Finally she heard Him say 20 under His breath and her whole body sighed relief. She knows she had done wrong, and deserved this punishment but did not take away from the pain and disappointment flooding her body.

Pulling the panties from her mouth, He looked down upon her.

"Are you going to behave now baby?"

"Yes Daddy, I am sorry Daddy."

"Don't worry girl, you will be showing Daddy just how sorry you are in a moment."

Her pussy quivered in anticipation.

"Since you have been thinking with your cunt tonight, it will be denied its pleasure."

"Yes Daddy," she replied, trying to hide her disappointment.

"On the floor girl," He ordered.

"Yes Daddy," she responded, moving quickly to avoid any more wrath from her Master.

Kneeling between His knees, she took His cock between her lips. Sucking it hard she took it deep as she stroked it with her mouth. Moaning as she tasted the first drops of precum onto her tongue. She loved sucking on her Daddy's cock, feeling Him fill her mouth, fucking into her throat, training her to take it deeper and deeper.

She felt His body start to tense as she caressed His balls in her hands. Suddenly He pushed her off Him.

"On the bed," He growled.

She looked at His rigid cock standing upright from His body aching to cum. She wanted a taste of Him, her feeding tonight. But her Daddy must have had other ideas.

Lying on the bed, she spread her legs.

"Did you hear me when I said your cunt will get no pleasure tonight?" He questioned.

"Yes Daddy, but I thought," she stammered.

"Hands and knees NOW slut," He ordered.

Quickly turning she got onto her hands and knees, her red ass facing towards Him, as she looked out the window. She felt His hands grip onto her hips, pulling her back towards Him. She moaned out as soon as she felt the head of His cock press against her dark hole.

He was going to take His babygirl tonight, with no regard. She had been cheeky, her cunt ruling her thoughts as she sometimes allows. She was His property to do with as He wished.

Swiftly He pushed His cock deep into her ass. She moaned out as He stretched her ass around His cock.

"Daddy," she whimpered. She was relieved some of the hot juices from her pussy had leaked over her hole.

Not responding to her, He stroked His cock in and out of her tight hole. She gripped onto the shaft as He almost left her body, then plunging hard in again. His balls slapping on to her pussy.

"Whose ass is this?"

"Daddy's ass."

"Who owns this ass?"

"You do Daddy."

"That is right girl, do not forget."

"No Sir."

"Who owns you baby?"

"You do Daddy," she pushed her body back to Him as she answered.

His questions always turned her on more. Being reminded of her place increased her pleasure. She started riding her Daddy's cock with her ass. Back and forth, she moaned out in bliss, He plunged deeper and deeper.

"Yes baby, fuck Your Daddy."

Harder and faster she rocked on her knees. Her body full of her Daddy's hard thick cock, feeling it pulse inside her. He started moving faster, hearing Him groan.

"Daddy, fuck me harder please."

He pushed in as deep as He could, she screamed out, her ass wanting, needing to cum.

"Please Daddy, please, please Daddy, please" she begged under laboured breath.

"Please what, baby?"

"Please let Your babygirl cum Daddy."

"Do You deserve it slut?" He responded in a deep growl

"No Daddy, I have been bad," she sighed

"Yes you have my slut."

Fucking her harder, her hole gripping onto His cock as He plunged deep and fast into her, raising His hand He spanks her hard across her already reddened ass.

"You will cum girl, but only when I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, thank You Daddy," she smiled.

"That is MY cum girl, and you will give me ALL your ass cum to me," growling at her again.

"Yes Daddy."

Feeling Him increase His pace, she continued to fuck her ass with His cock, riding Him like a good lil slut that He demanded of her. His balls slapped hard against her pussy causing its juices to continue to flow.

"Please Daddy, please, please, please Daddy."

Her begs made Him smile, He loved to hear her beg for Him. She must be close, He was too, but He wanted to hold out a little longer, feel her tight ass around His cock, make her beg that little bit longer.

"If you want to cum babyslut you better keep begging."

"Daddy I need to give You my cum, please Daddy, deeper, more, take me, fuck me, please Daddy, PLEASE," her body was on fire, riding on the edge, her ass was craving to be released of cum.

Not being able to hold on any longer, He felt the cum about to explode from His body.

"NOW!"

She screamed out, her hips pushing back over Him, as her body shook and tensed in orgasm. The orgasm so violent her body screamed in sweet agony. His cock spurted streams of cum deep into her body. She took all of it. He stayed inside her till every last drop left His body.

Feeling Him soften in her, she started to relax. He pulled out slowly, pushing her over onto her back.

Smiling down at her, "Such a good girl I have. Now get in the shower, you have 5 minutes. Hurry."

Quickly rising onto her shaking legs, she scampered off to the bathroom to clean up. The hot water over her body calmed the waves still within her. Her ass was aching inside and out. His hard spanks, His hard taking of her ass, His ass, correcting her thoughts, the pain was like a warm blanket.

Returning to her room, she noticed her Daddy in her bed. She was surprised to see Him, she assumed He would return to His own room.

"Come sleep baby."

Crawling into her bed and into His arms, she inhaled His scent. He had also had a quick shower.

"You pleased your Daddy tonight lil one. Even in punishment as well as pleasure."

"Thank You Daddy," she responded contently.

Closing her eyes she fell asleep in the warmth of her Master.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Awakened

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds