• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Month From Hell

Month From Hell

"You'll never be able to make it."

My wife Brianne obviously did not believe in me. Well at least not on my latest plan to go the entire month of January without masturbating or having sex. I felt like taking a month off of all sex would make me an even more sexual person as well as appreciate how lucky I was to have Brianne in my life.

Brianne and I have been married for about a year. She is 5'5ish with short brown hair and a great set of tits. She also has a great curvy ass. We have had an amazingly sexual relationship that has involved everything from bondage to group sex. We have also had weekends were we do nothing but stay in and ravish each others bodies. We just love being sexual people and doing what feels good.

I could tell Brianne was not going to let this go. She thought this was the most ridiculous of all my crazy plans. I told her she should join me on my month long sabbatical and she flat out refused.

"I could NEVER go a month without at least playing with myself!"

On January 1st I woke up feeling a bit of excitement as well as trepidation for my task. Brianne purposely slept naked in hopes of breaking my spirit on the first morning. I asked her why she wanted my to fail so bad and she explained that I was being selfish. She felt that by denying myself of sex that I was in turn denying her sex. She liked to masturbate alright but she needed some dick from time to time. She would not hear my argument that at the end of the month this would be good for her too.

Finally, she said that she would like to make a wager on me finishing the whole month sex free. If I were to make it the whole month she would let me film a video of me fucking her and post it online. I have always wanted to do that so I jumped at the idea. The wicked smile of hers told me that she wanted much more in return. She simply stated that if she won she got a weekend away and she would get to make all the plans and decisions. It sounded benign enough so I agreed. She said that part of the agreement though was she was allowed to tempt me. I knew there had to be a catch. Since I was only a few hours in to my quest I felt confident enough to agree to her terms.

The first couple of days were not that bad. Brianne was doing her best to try to persuade me to quit. She would leave her worn panties around the house knowing I loved to smell her juices. She also took to wearing outfits that she knew I liked around the house. I should mention that the outfits I like her wearing are usually not appropriate to be worn anywhere but in the house. She would come out of the bathroom in the morning as casual as can be in her corset and stockings. Or just walk around with her studded collar on all night.

I was proud of myself for staying strong to my word. By the tenth of January I felt like she had almost given up. Little did I know that she was in fact just biting her time. Brianne works weird hours so it is not unusual for her to work kind of late and not be home until I am getting ready for bed. One night I was expecting her around 9:00 but she did not make it in until close to midnight. She had called to say that some of her friends from work were going to go out for a drink after work so not to worry. I was off the next day so I had a bit of a sleep in. By the time I was up and getting in the shower Brianne was already on her way out the door to head back to work. She kissed me as she left and told me she had a present waiting for me in my little office.

By the time I went to my office I knew that it was not going to be a good present. I knew that Brianne had really wanted me to lose so I could only guess that this was in some way related to our little bet. Sure enough I found a disk with a note and a box of tissues. The card read "Enjoy your day off!" I contemplated just breaking the disk right there. She could not temp me if I did not see what was on it. The problem was that I really wanted to see it. She knew just how to tickle my imagination so by the time I had decided to see what was on it I was practically shaking with anticipation.

As soon as I put the disk in my computer my fears were confirmed; it was a video. The name of the file was "Brianne's Movie." It started out with Brianne sitting on a couch that I did not recognize. She was wearing her sexiest stocking that hooked to a garter with no panties and her mesh see through top. She was not wearing a bra so her nipples were clearly visible. She knew just what to wear to get me turned on. In the position she was sitting in I could see her little pussy as she moved her legs as well as get a great view of her big tits.

"Hi sweetie. I thought I would make this little video to remind you of what you are missing out on this month. Don't forget your wife loves you!"

She leaned back on the mystery couch and began to rub her bare pussy, always staring right into the camera. She would tease her box then lick her fingers with a foot on the coffee table. This continues for a few minutes while she got herself nice and wet. Then she opened a bag that was sitting by her feet and pulled out her butt plug. She stood up and got on the coffee table with her ass facing the camera and her head facing the couch. She slowly worked her toy in while occasionally looking over her shoulder at the camera. Once they toy was all the way in she continued to verbally tease me. Saying things like "I bet you wish that was your cock in my ass don't you?" It was torture; I basically had to sit on my hands so I would not jerk myself off.

She was now taking the plug out of her ass and sticking it in her mouth while rolling her eyes back lustfully and staring straight into the camera. She was really enjoying teasing me. I could see how turned on she was by the red patches she was getting on her ass and chest. I think she was enjoying giving me the show as much as I was watching it. Or so I thought the show was for me. My jaw dropped as two shirtless guys appeared from behind the camera.

One was a bartender I recognized from a place near her work and the other was a total stranger to me. The one I recognized was a chunky black guy who was maybe 6' tall and had a goatee. The other guy was white with olive completion and a little shorter then the black bartender. The black guy sat Brianne up on the coffee table facing the camera and the two of them stood on either side of her with just shorts on. Brianne looked at the camera and said "now you did not think that I would let my chances of winning ride solely on a masturbation clip did you? I have asked Rod and Derrick to help me remind you of what you have given up this month. I picked Rod because I know you love seeing me with big black men. His friend Derrick here already admitted that he tends to get a little rough during sex. I think this will work out great. Don't you honey?" She taunted to the camera. I was speechless. She had arranged a gangbang without me. I did not know if I was mad or just in shock. All I knew is that I could not turn it off.

Brianne reached up and began stroking both guys through their shorts. At the same time she pulled both pairs down and exposed their already hard cocks. I guess they enjoyed the show too. She went to immediate work blowing both guys. Both men would rock their hips forward to guarantee getting deep in her mouth. Even while getting her mouth filled she would still manage to stare right in the camera so I would not miss a beat. She lifted Derrick's dick up and lowered her head to his balls. Then moving to Rod and gave him the same treatment. Both guys were clearly loving it. Derrick was encouraging Brianne by pushing her head on his cock. Even when she was blowing Rod he continued to push her head faster and deeper.

"Do you miss the way I suck dick? I couldn't wait a whole month to feel a cock in my mouth. Thank god Rod and Derrick are here." Both men laughed at the camera while Brianne went back to work on their dicks. She was now rubbing her pussy with one hand while guiding each cock to her mouth with the other. Rod tugged Brianne up and positioned her on her knees on the coffee table sideways so I could her whole profile. Rod went behind her and dropped to his knees. He buried his face right in her snatch so his nose was right at her asshole. She loved being eaten this way. She was swaying her hips in his face as his tongue was going to work. Derrick on the other hand was filling her mouth with his dick. She could not longer look at the camera because he held her so tight on his cock while rocking his hips back and forth. She was looking up at him in total submission as he fucked her face.

Once Rod was satisfied of pussy he stood up and looked at the camera.

"Is there anything you want to say to your husband before you get fucked by a big black man?"

Brianne removed Derrick's vice like grip of her head and turned to the camera smiling.

"I know you love this. Just sit back and enjoy watching me get fucked by a couple of real men."

With that Rod went all the way into her pussy while Derrick went back to fucking her face. Rod and Derrick were pounding away at my beautiful wife while I sat on my hands and tried not to blink. Soon the two of them switched places so Derrick could fuck her while she cleaned Rod's pussy coated dick and balls. The guys began talking to the camera too. They started calling me out for being a fag for not wanting to hit Brianne everyday. I guess in the group experiences we had before the guys were polite to me since I was there. Now that there was no one there to offend the guys could get away with saying whatever they wanted.

Rod and Derrick were going back and forth from Brianne's pussy to her mouth. They were shouting out things like "how does your pussy taste bitch?" Brianne loves that kind of talk so I know she was not bothered by it. If anything it would just turn her on more. She responded by getting more and more dirty with them. She was spitting on their cocks and slamming her mouth as far down as she could. She loves being used and these guys were definitely using her.

Rod sat Brianne back on the coffee table and stood over her again. He asked her if she thought they should play with her ass since her husband obviously did not want to play with it.

"Yes. I think you two should. My husband used to love stretching and fucking my ass. Please remind him what he is missing."

With that Rod turned her back on her knees on the coffee table with her ass facing the camera. Derrick got back to the other side and slammed his cock back in her mouth. Rod picked up the butt plug and rubbed it against her pussy then started teasing her ass with it. He slowly worked it all the way in and began fucking her with it while Derrick continued to fuck her face. Rod was enjoying spreading her ass with the toy in and pulling it all the way out then pushing it all the way in. He would look at the camera when it went all the way in like it was a magic show. Derrick stopped his oral assault to come play with her ass too. The two guys were taking turns pounding her with the plug while yelling to the camera. Derrick would periodically put the plug in her mouth then shove it back in her ass.

Now that her ass was stretched they started taking turns fucking it. Derrick went first while Rod held her butt plug in her mouth. I could not see her mouth but I tell by the way Rod was standing that he was taunting her with her toy in her mouth. The guys got back into talking dirty to Brianne. Derrick was calling her a filthy whore while fucking her ass and Rod was choking her with her plug and telling her soon she would be choking on a cock from her ass. Derrick took his cue and went straight from her ass to her mouth. He held the sides of her face and pumped away while Rod entered her ass. They continued to play the same back and forth game from before. Neither guy would stay in one spot longer than a few minutes before eagerly moving to the next hole. Brianne was soon too spent to talk to the camera while the guys continued to yell out orders.

Brianne was stood up by Derrick and guided toward the coach. He sat down and turned her around so she could sit on his dick. He guided his cock up her ass and leaned her back so Rod could enter her pussy. Rod was doing most of the work with Derrick's dick just planted in Brianne's ass. He pounded away in this position before getting up and switching placed with Derrick. Brianne now was effortlessly taking their cocks in her butt. The pace was getting quicker and I knew the guys were close to cumming. Rod finally pulled out of her pussy and grabbed Brianne. He pushed her to her knees and put his cock in his mouth.

"What do you think Derrick? Should we cum all over her face?"

With that Brianne started moaning and sucking faster. Rod pulled her by her hair to his cock and rammed his piece down her throat. Within seconds he pulled his cock out of her mouth and dumped his load all over her face. She just stared up and him and smiled. Derrick began stroking his cock quickly and soon he too came on her face. She smiled and licked the head of his cock before reaching for Rod and doing the same. She looked right into the camera and smiled while licking both guys dick while covered in their cum.

"I hope you are not mad at me honey! Enjoy your day off!"

With that Rod walked over and turned the camera off. I stared at the blank screen for awhile before I could decide what to do. Eventually I decided that if she wanted me to lose this bet so much then I would go ahead and masturbate. I lasted about four seconds before I came. When Brianne came home from work she approached me very nervously. She must have been worried that I would be mad at her for setting all of that up simply to prove a point. I was mad to an extent; mainly because she had a gangbang without me getting to participate.

When I told her that the video was quite possibly the hottest thing I had ever seen and that I broke down and jerked off she was thrilled. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. Just before I came she stopped and looked up at me.

"Wait till you see what I have planned for our weekend away..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Month From Hell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds