• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress, Why Not? Ch. 03

Mistress, Why Not? Ch. 03

As John walks towards me, I can't help but giggle. He's walking so delicately and a blush is staining his cheeks. Smiling, "We may have to practice walking!"

John starts laughing to, "Do you know hard it was to get that damn thing on?" We both are laughing like crazy now. Finally, with tears streaming down his cheeks, John looks at me rather sincerely, "Jill, I really like you, and I would do anything and be anything for you."

I had never heard anything so beautiful and heartfelt in my life. I was speechless. I looked at John with all of the love I felt for him showing. Hugging him I tell him softly, "And I will care for you, my darling John." As we held each other I decided, "We are going to the Art Institute."

As we walk to the car, I notice that John is walking more natural and he looks very well endowed. I love how the chastity belt looks and I smile demurely. He opens the driver door for me and makes sure I am comfortable, like a lady should be. I turn on the radio and Chopin plays softly in the background. As he drives we are holding hands, I softly caress his hand as I explain, "John, I want to have a serious relationship. I think you may be the one for me. I feel a chemistry with us I have never felt before. But, you should know that I am driven, poor at compromising, and have high expectations. I love control. I know I can be really irritating at times. Do you want to continue this relationship with me?"

John is looking at my legs and I wonder if he is even listening to me. John speaks softly, "I would very much like to be serious with you too, Jill. In my dreams, I have always wished for someone like you. Guys aren't really allowed to say that, they are kidded and teased...but I would like it very much to be motivated, directed, cared for, and loved by you."

We were both quiet in the car after that, just holding each others hands and listening to music. He said exactly what I had always hoped, even though I never expected to find someone that would be willing to accept the relationship I crave. Now that he has given me control I have to figure out what to do. I hope he doesn't feel the sweat on my hand. John is absolutely gorgeous! Feeling more and more excited about our relationship, we walk through the museum like a couple of love birds.

As we pass the statue of the Greek god, I tell him, "I am going to whip you into shape better than him!"

I could barely hear his whisper, but I am sure he said, "I hope so..."

I realize as we look at Aphrodite, that I am shaped more like her. John looked from the statue to me, "I like a womanly figure like that."

I hug John. Leading him to the cafe, I notice that they are playing Lakme. I order a couple of salads for us, as we settle in for our lunch I mention, "I want a serious relationship leading toward marriage, is that what you want?"

Afraid that I may have scared him off, I beamed when he looked into my eyes and softly whispered, "Yes."

My heart skipped a beat and I am so happy that I kiss him. "Well darling, we have a lot to go over then." Knowing that I am being too matter of fact, I tell him, "I want to have a family. I want to be able to be an at home mom. I love kids and want a bunch. I want you to provide well for us and I will control the finances." I look down as I wiggle my foot and say, "I have been saving myself, but I love sex and physical contact. But, I need to know that you are all mine. Our bedroom is our oasis and I want to be rough and passionate. You will be my territory and my prized possession." I am getting really excited and kneading his thigh. "Do you want to be mine, be controlled by me, and be totally loved by me?"

John squirms and seems excited, "Yes, Jill, I really want all the same things! More than you know!" Whispering he admits, "This chastity belt thing is starting to hurt."

I get the keys out my purse and let him go to the restroom with the bag. I am so excited that John wants the same things I do. I can't believe how turned on I am! I take the bag once he returns to the table and shove it in my purse. Grabbing his hand, "We are going to your home, sweetie!"

We get in the car and drive off. My hands are sweating in excitement. I trace over his legs and torso in excitement. "John, I will know everything about you, I expect to find out things that may embarrass you, but you will be totally open with me and I will love even more and will accept all of you. Don't ever lie to me." As I tap on his penis, I notice it is hard. Such a good sign! He blushes, another good sign. "Have you ever had sex with another girl, John?"

I needed to ask before he got second thoughts. "Wow, Jill! You sure don't waste time. Jill, I want to be all yours, it is like a dream come true to me. I have never told anyone that. It's funny how I trust you like no other. I won't lie to you. I...I haven't had intercourse, but I have had oral sex." I can tell he is embarrassed and I stroke his penis. He continues, "God Jill, I have never been more turned on! You need to put me in that belt more."

We both start laughing as we arrive at his home. He opens my door and walks me in. I take my silk scarf and smile, "Hands behind your back, sweetie." He complies and I tie his arms quite well behind his back. I am good at knots! "To your computers, darling." I see his face become pale. "Don't worry, darling, I want to know ALL about you,...and I will accept you." And of course, use it too!!!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress, Why Not? Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds