• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Haitian Man Rules The Globe

Haitian Man Rules The Globe

The name is Cedric Joseph. Friends call me C.J. I'm a Haitian-American student at the world-famous Toussaint University in Washington D.C. These days, my life is a little too exciting. I'm exploring what it means to be me, including my sexual identity and the politics of being a Black man in modern America. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Simply put, I think I've got it all. I'm in my junior year and recently earned a spot on the Dean's List for my stellar academic performance. I grew up in the city of Portland, Maine. One of the Whitest places on the continent of North America. In the city of Washington D.C. I finally feel like I've come home.

Toussaint University is my new home. A small, historically Black private school with a student body of eight thousand. It offers associates, bachelors and doctorates in more than sixty fields. The school was founded in 1972 by a coalition of African-American philanthropists, activists and businesspeople. It's named after Toussaint Louverture, the Haitian Independence War Hero who helped his country end slavery and defeat the oppressive French Colonial System in the 1800s. Thirty eight years later, it's one of the finest schools in the United States of America. And it's a place I'm proud to call my home. I absolutely love it. African-American students make up sixty one percent of the student body, followed by Whites at twenty eight percent, Hispanics at five percent and Asians at six percent. How cool is that?

Toussaint University is a damn fine school. It has produced District Attorneys, Congressmen, Supreme Court Justices, Olympic Athletes and Fortune 500 CEOs during its thirty-eight-year existence. In 2010, its students raised eighty grand for relief and reconstruction efforts in the Republic of Haiti, my ancestral homeland, in the aftermath of the Quake. I've never been prouder of Toussaint University than I was on that special day. We came through to help our own in their time of need. I chose well when I decided to pursue higher education at Toussaint University. Absolutely no regrets on this one, folks.

A big and tall young Black man like myself tends to stick out like the proverbial sore thumb pretty much anywhere except at Toussaint University, which I attend on an academic scholarship. Here, there are so many people who look like me. Young men make up forty nine percent of the school's total student population. Toussaint University is a diverse school in more ways than one. We're not just academically rigorous, we're also athletically competitive. We compete in Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Golf, Wrestling, Football and Track & Field along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Golf, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Volleyball and Track & Field. All of our teams compete in the NCAA Division One. We've won championships in football, men's and women's track & field, men's and women's basketball and women's lacrosse.

For the most part, life at Toussaint University was okay. Yet I still felt quite odd. I grew up in one of the Whitest places in America. Back at Portland Catholic Academy, I was one of sixty eight African-American students in a school of three hundred. There were maybe twenty Asian students and ten to twelve Hispanics. Yeah, attending that school wasn't easy. White folks in Maine are a bunch of racists. Especially in a town like Portland, Maine. No matter how liberal and open-minded they claim to be. And many of them didn't like ethnic minorities attending their lily-White private schools. This was in the early 2000s, by the way. Not too long ago. You can understand why I left the state of Maine as quickly as I could and vowed never to come back.

At Toussaint University, there were quite a few Haitian-American students. I didn't grow up around a lot of Haitian-Americans. Sure, I learned how to speak French and Haitian Creole from my family members but that's about it. From my father Delinois and my mother Astrid I learned quite a bit about Haitian history and culture. During the summer, they'd send me to vacation in North Haiti. My parents hail from the city of Cap-Haitien. The first time I visited the city, I fell in love with it. I had never been in a town with so many Black folks before. I cried when my parents told me I had to return to Portland, Maine. I didn't want to return to that racist town. I wanted to stay in Haiti with the friendly, fascinating people who looked like me. Sadly, it was not to be.

My parents have lived in the town of Portland, Maine, for more than twenty years. To them it's become home. Not for me. I left for Washington D.C. in 2008 and I haven't been back to the state of Maine since. I don't miss Portland at all. Even in the summer and during holidays, I don't leave D.C. Instead I rent a small apartment in the city. I think my life truly began when I first set foot in Washington D.C. A city with a Black Mayor, and a thriving population that's mostly African-American. As far as I'm concerned, my life in the state of Maine was a nightmare and in D.C. I'm living a young man's dream.

The first thing that caused me to fall in love with D.C. was the presence of so many beautiful Black women. I was walking around gawking at all the sexy Black ladies during my first summer in D.C. You've got to understand that for ages, the only Black women I saw outside of television shows were my mother and some of my friends moms. Oh, and the gorgeous Black ladies I saw on magazines like Black Enterprise, Essence and Ebony of course. I don't know why so many young Black men at Toussaint University go for White women. Especially since there are so many sexy young Black women around. While attending Portland Catholic Academy, I ran into so many racist White chicks it's not even funny. Sometimes I think White women are more racist than White guys. From the students to the teachers. I would never pick a White chick over a sexy Black woman. No way in Hell. Black men who cross the color line in the dating game simply don't know White folks like I do. Fools. They should try living in the state of Maine for a while. The overwhelming amount of racism over there will curb their lust for doe-eyed blondes toot sweet. I guarantee it.

At Toussaint University, one particularly young lady caught my eye. Giselle Jean-Francois. The undisputed Queen of the University of Toussaint. A six-foot-one, absolutely sexy young Haitian-American woman with long, curly black hair, medium brown skin and almond-shaped brown eyes. She's got it all, folks. A cute face, large breasts, wide hips, a big butt and thick, sexy legs. When Toussaint University's Department of Athletics announced in 2007 that it was forming a women's varsity Rugby squad, hundreds of female athletes from high schools around the country sent their applications. Giselle Jean-Francois, daughter of Atlanta City Deputy Mayor Robert Jean-Francois, was one of the winners.

Let's just say this tall, voluptuous young Black woman stood out among her competitors. She joined the Toussaint University women's varsity Rugby team as a redshirt freshman and later became the team captain. Women's varsity Rugby isn't exactly popular among African-Americans and Giselle endeavoured to change that. She helped the team attract more female athletes, especially young Black women, by speaking about women's Rugby at high schools. And it worked. There are thirty four women on the women's Rugby team. Eleven of them are Black, two are Indian, three are Hispanic and the rest are White. Who says Black athletes can't triumph in all sports?

Like many young Black men at Toussaint University, I was strongly attracted to the lovely Giselle Jean-Francois. She was tall, voluptuous and absolutely sexy. Kind of like a younger, sexier version of Queen Latifah. I knew I wasn't the only guy who liked Giselle. And to be honest, I wasn't sure how to go about approaching her. The gal was stunningly beautiful and tough as hell. She appeared on the cover of ESPN as the new face of women's Rugby in American collegiate athletics. The NCAA website had tons of pictures and videos of her taken during interviews or games she played in. How can a nerdy dude like me hope to win the heart of a six-foot-one Amazon? I'm six-foot-two and weigh two hundred and fifty pounds but can't play any sports. I'm into chess, video games, comic books and science fiction movies. I read magazines like Scientific American, National Geographic, Black Enterprise, Ebony, Essence and The Smithsonian. I attend Toussaint University on an academic scholarship. I'm more nerdy than that skinny guy with glasses on the TV series Family Matters!

I found myself experiencing profound loneliness at Toussaint University. There were so many sexy Black women on campus. Hell, the University's president is a Black woman! Yet none of these ladies would have anything to do with me. The other Black students found me weird too. Sometimes I wonder why. I grew up in the Whitest state in America and it always made me a weirdo around Black people. It's almost as if they could sense it. I've often been accused of talking like a White guy because I don't use slang. Most White people I know don't speak the English language as well as I do. Proper diction is something my mother Astrid insisted on during my upbringing. She is a teacher, after all. And my father Delinois, a policeman, always warned me about how I acted in public. America is a racist country. Probably always will be. If you're Black and male, watch your back. Don't give the haters any opportunities to come after you. Old habits die hard.

Academically, I continued to do well. In 2008 I graduated valedictorian of Portland Catholic Academy, a very competitive and mostly white private school. And I intend to be the valedictorian of the class of 2012 at Toussaint University. I became a recluse on campus, spending most of my time in my dormitory. I had a single-occupant room, which was cool. I spent a lot of time online, looking at porn. It's the only way I could explore my sexuality. It's 2010. I'm at a school that's mostly Black. And I still can't get laid. It's amazing. Simply amazing. Who would have thought?

While online, I checked out this really odd website one time. A tall, sexy Black woman who looked a lot like supermodel turned TV mogul Tyra Banks was seducing a burly Black guy with an Afro in a motel room. The chick looked hot as hell with her cute face, hot body, big tits and big round ass. She stripped naked and I got the surprise of a lifetime. This chick had a dick! I watched as this sexy Black transsexual kissed the guy and then began having sex with him. He got on his knees and sucked her big Black dick, stroking her balls while she moaned and ran her hands through his Afro. Afterwards, she sucked his dick and then put him on all fours to lick his ass. After licking his ass, she rubbed her big Black dick against his asshole and pushed it inside of him. Gripping his hips, she began fucking him in the ass. I watched them, and amazingly, my dick got hard. I stroked myself, pumping my dick until I came. On my Dell computer screen, the sexy Black transsexual fucked the Black man in the ass and made him squeal. She fucked him until he begged for mercy, then pulled her dick out of him before making him suck it. I couldn't believe my eyes!

Ever since that day I was hooked up on cutting edge porn. I began looking into some steamy websites, especially those featuring sexy Black transsexuals with big dicks. I liked watching them fuck Black men in the ass. Sometimes, I stroked my dick and shoved a thick pen up my ass while watching those videos. I felt weird afterwards, though. I liked watching gorgeous Black transsexuals dominating Black men. Did that make me gay? I shudder to think. I checked out more regular porn. I watched videos of well-hung Black men fucking big-booty Black women. In one video, a tall, lean Black guy fucked the hell out of a chubby Black chick with big tits and a big ass. He completely dominated that woman. I mean, he put her on her knees and slapped her face with his big Black cock before letting her suck it. Then he put her on all fours and shoved his dick into her asshole while spanking her big butt. The chubby Black woman simply lay there and took it, fingering her pussy while her man fucked her in the ass. Wow. He fucked her until he came, then blasted his cum deep into her asshole. And amazingly, she still sucked his dick afterwards!

Yeah, I was still turned on by men doing women. Especially well-endowed Black men doing big-booty Black women. So I knew I wasn't gay. However, a visit to an all-Black Bisexual porn site convinced me I might be Bisexual. The videos on that site really turned me on. I watched a light-skinned Black guy getting fucked by a chubby Black woman with braids wearing a strap-on dildo while he sucked a dark-skinned Black guy's dick. Now that was really hot. Got my dick harder than any other video I'd ever seen. I think Bisexual Black porn and Black transsexual porn turn me on the most. So much that I finally got the guts to go look for some fun. I placed an ad online and set up a meeting with a sexually adventurous Black transsexual named Rachel Dries. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed. I was in for the sensual experience of a lifetime. That night, I ended up losing my virginity to a most unique individual.

Rachel Dries showed up at my dorm that Friday night. I was so nervous about meeting her. She was five-foot-ten, curvy and busty, with a big round butt. She was also gorgeously dark-skinned, and reminded me of World Champion Tennis Player Serena Williams. She was also a porn star and had been in dozens of videos. She liked Bisexual Black guys and I think I qualify as one. Rachel Dries showed up wearing a bright red dress and high heels under a long black trench-coat. She looked absolutely beautiful. I welcomed her into my dorm. I had a candlelight dinner and red wine waiting for us. She thought that was a nice touch. We sat together and dined while talking. I was fascinated by her. Rachel Dries had traveled all over the world, become an icon for the International Transsexual Community and become a multi-millionaire by the age of thirty. She also had a bachelor's degree in business from Georgetown University. Wow.

I was feeling quite tipsy from the red wine and Rachel could tell. She took me to bed. Hastily she undressed me. We kissed passionately and I sucked on her breasts while feeling her big ass with my fingers. She seemed to really like that. Next thing I knew, she was sucking on my dick. My eight-inch, uncircumcised and unused cock. Rachel began sucking on my cock like it was made out of sugar. I lay there as she sucked me off, loving what she was doing. I had never experienced anything like that before, of course. Rachel was really good at what she was doing. In no time she had me hard as hell. When I came, she drank my manly spunk. I cried out in pleasure. After sucking me off, Rachel asked me if I'd ever been fucked before. I shook my head. Grinning, she promised to show me many delights. I was all for it.

Rachel put me on all fours and began licking and fingering my asshole, making me thankful that I'd showered earlier. I was almost quivering in anticipation. After fingering my ass for a good ten minutes, Rachel put a condom over her big dick and then pressed it against my backdoor. I gave her the green light and she eased her cock into my asshole. I gasped as she entered me. My dick got real hard as Rachel began fucking me. I couldn't believe this. I was getting fucked in the ass by a sexy Black transsexual. Rachel barked cuss words while fucking me. She fucked me hard and I screamed because it hurt a bit. I felt her big dick stretching my asshole and it felt kind of good too. She pumped her dick into my ass and I heard myself beg her for more. It was absolutely fucking fantastic.

Afterwards, Rachel took a shower and left my dormitory. She also told me I had a sweet ass. I lay on my bed, sore but happy. I wasn't a virgin anymore! I felt more confident now. I like both men and women, and the occasional transsexual and I'm okay with that. It's fun being Bisexual. I admitted it to myself now. The next day, I asked out Giselle Jean-Francois. She was surprisingly mild-mannered and easygoing. She seemed so tough and dominating on the Rugby field that I assumed she'd be bossy as hell and felt a bit intimidated. Rachel was a really easygoing kind of gal. She also confessed that she found me cute, as did a few young ladies around campus. That was news to me. According to her, they thought I was a mystery man. Wow.

I took Giselle to the movies and we also danced in a few night clubs in downtown D.C. It was really fun. She was totally not what I expected. When she gave up the draws a week later, I was a happy camper. She showed up at my dorm wearing a long overcoat...and nothing underneath. The sight of this gloriously naked voluptuous young Black woman got me hard instantly. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I closed the door behind me, and then the fun began. It was to be my first time with a woman, but you'd never guess it by the way I was handling the whole thing. After my life-changing experiences with Rachel, I was cool.

In the bedroom with Giselle Jean-Francois, I was totally in control. Why? Because she let me be. As it turns out, she was totally submissive. Another thing I never would have guessed while looking at her. Giselle knelt before me and sucked my cock and balls. I ran my hands through her long curly hair as she went down on me. She was such a good cock sucker. Once she got me nice and hard, I went and got my first piece of pussy. Courtesy of her, of course. I lay on the bed with my dick sticking upwards. Giselle climbed on top of me and began riding me. I placed my hands upon her hips and thrust into her. Giselle groaned as I penetrated her. I fucked her hard, loving her tits flopping about my face as I drilled my dick up her snatch. Her screams really turned me on.

Later, we tried something else. I put Giselle on all fours and began playing with her ass. I spanked her big butt and she absolutely loved it. Hell, she even did the booty clap! I began fucking her from behind, thrusting my dick deep into her snatch. We rocked like this for a while, then tried something even edgier. I fingered Giselle's asshole and she seemed to like it. I thrust two fingers into her asshole and fucked her like that. She practically purred in pleasure. She told me she was okay with anal sex. What more do you need to know? I placed my hands upon her hips and rubbed my dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust I eased my cock into her asshole. Slowly I began pumping my dick up her ass. Giselle licked her fingers and moaned in pleasure as I fucked her in the ass. Clearly she was no stranger to butt fucking. I knew this big sexy Black woman was wild!

I spanked Giselle's big sexy ass as I drilled my cock into her asshole. She was going nuts as I worked my cock up her butt. She kept screaming at me to fuck her harder. I thrust into her ass roughly, fucking her like I was paying for it. Giselle howled as I plunged my dick deeper into her warm and tight asshole than ever before. I smacked her plump ass cheeks hard with both hands as I fucked her. That made her squeal. I continued to fuck her roughly, slamming my dick into her shit hole like anal sex was going out of style. Oh, yeah. I fucked her ass so hard and so well that she totally lost control. Giselle farted with my cock up her ass, folks. I know. I couldn't believe it either. I put her through the fucking of the century. Afterwards she called me Papi before falling asleep in my arms. Am I cool or what?

I'm having a lot of fun at Toussaint University these days, folks. Giselle is my adoring new girlfriend. She's very good in bed, and a social butterfly on campus. Thanks to her, I've met a lot of cool people. I'm coming out of my shell. While I'm with her, I also hook up with a few other sexy Black ladies I've met at campus parties. Hey, I'm twenty years old and have only been sexually active for a few months. I've got a lot to make up for. Sex with gorgeous Black women of all hues and body types is fun. However, sometimes I need something the ladies can't give me. So I occasionally I dial up Rachel for some sexy transsexual fun. And she is always happy to come when I call for her. I've got a sweet ass, as she told me months ago. I'm having the time of my life. It's good to be me. Who says a bisexual Black man in collegiate America can't have it all?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Haitian Man Rules The Globe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds