• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Morally Ambivalent Mother

Morally Ambivalent Mother

123

** This is a work of fiction. It contains absolutely no truth -- even the bits that sound plausible. The characters in this story are not based on any real persons, nor is the story based on any real events. It's a story people, enjoy it for it is. **

** This story is about incest between a mother and her son -- both of whom are adults. If you don't like this subject matter, move along. **

*

"He asked me about a threesome the other day."

I almost spat out the mouthful of coke I had.

"What???!!??" I stared at her with incredulity. "You mean, you.... Him... and..."

"Him, me and his girlfriend." She replied, a cheeky grin on her face. She savoured the pleasure of seeing the shock on mine.

You see, the thing that troubled me wasn't the idea of her being asked to enter into a threesome. Nothing much surprises me about this woman anymore. In the past few years of intimate conversation, she'd revealed all manner of taboo fantasies and delinquent thoughts. What I couldn't believe was that she was relating a conversation she'd had with her 20 year old son!

"You're not serious??" I asked, searching her face for any signs she was taking the piss.

"Yeah, I'm serious. I'm telling you, my kids are open with me they can come to me with anything."

I watched as she took a swig of coke herself, nonchalant despite what she had just revealed. We'd been debating her poor parenting, or more specifically, my accusation of poor parenting. In defence, she was trying to explain how she was, in fact, a good parent and how her kids didn't see her like their mother but more as a friend. She'd claimed her kids could and did talk to her about anything. Somehow, she didn't seem to notice that being asked into a threesome with your son isn't exactly the best evidence of good parenting.

This was one of the reasons I was crazy about this woman. She was a complex ball of inconsistencies, honesty and lies rolled up into a fiery ball of passion and mental instability. She wasn't mad, at least not in the clinical sense, but she had enough strange views on things to make one question whether she should be sectioned.

It helped that she was fantastically beautiful, with a gorgeous slim and petite Indian figure. She had long, brown hair, straightened and bleached, that reached all the way down to her small tight ass. She had small unassuming boobs that, due to their diminutive size maintained their pertness despite her age. Her hips were wide and the only outward hint that this youthful woman, who so often passed for someone in their 20s, was in fact a mother of 3 and had lived and seen a lot more of life than one would first assume.

She attracted attention wherever she went, mostly because she herself would insist on being the centre of activity. She'd always dress provocatively, without being slutty, and for that reason there was no end of guys giving her their number -- nor women accusing her of seducing their husbands.

I knew better though. Yes, she was flirty. But she couldn't help it. She just loved getting attention from guys and even though she appeared interested, she just loved being chased. She would never take it any further. In her entire live she'd only ever been physical with 3 men -- her husband, her first boyfriend and one other dumb fling. She regretted all three relationships. But that didn't stop the chatter and rumour and judgemental looks she received. I felt bad for her that people accused her of things she simply wasn't guilty of. Unfortunately, she revelled in the controversy so did nothing to help her own cause.

Despite her exuberance and charm, she was a sad and lonely person, suffering from bouts of debilitating depression. I knew it was all a façade when she spoke to people. The smiles, the winks, the seductive walk, the delight-filled giggles and the light playful touches were all played by the person she wanted people to see not the person she was.

The truth is she was a confused individual, desperately fearful of losing her looks as she grew older, regretful of her absence in her children's lives, tormented by memories of years of abuse form her ex-husband, and tired of society's judgemental nature. She wanted to be free, in a world filled with rules and responsibilities.

Like most free spirits, she was trapped by society's norms and boundaries, and that contention expressed itself in all sorts of strange and provocative ways. From toying with the idea of making online porn (there's a hot market for Indian girls after all) to being declared bankrupt and having to change her name by deed poll.

Sona, or Sameeha or even Jena (after she'd had to change her name), was a very confusing and addictive person. Though it may sound like we had a physical relationship, we didn't. She enjoyed my company because I didn't judge her. I enjoyed her company because I had a crush on her. In a way, our own relationship was as dysfunctional as all of the other relationships in her life. In a way, our relationship was simply a continuation on her life -- one long failure.

And it's in this context that her most recent revelation shocked me. I looked at her, bemused that she would cite a conversation about a threesome between her, her son, and his girlfriend as some kind of example of how her kids could come to her with anything, hence vindicating her poor excuse for parenting. The issue of incest didn't even seem to register on her moral radar.

"Woah, woah, slow down. Your son, Mobeen?? He asked about a threesome??"

"Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe it when he asked me. But it shows doesn't it. If we didn't have that kind of trusting relationship then he wouldn't even feel that he could bring it up." She smiled, seemingly satisfied with her bullet-proof reasoning.

"Errm, maybe he SHOULDN'T feel that he can talk about these things. I mean, you're his mother." I replied, slowly, trying to emphasise my point.

"Well, who else would he go to? Isn't it better that I, as his mother, know the kinds of things that he's getting up to?"

"I think you're missing the point a little." I said, shaking my head. Part of me just wanted to burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of her reasoning. "I'm not really talking about him coming to you for relationship advice, or even him talking about threesomes. I'm talking about him asking YOU to join in. Didn't that ring alarm bells in your head?"

"Oh that..." She giggled playfully "That's nothing."

She set her coke down on the table. "Anyway, I know Mobeen, it's not his idea. I reckon he's girlfriend came up with it. She's a bit kinky."

"I gotta say, I'm really surprised you're not more shocked."

"Come on, you know me. Nothing shocks me anymore. I've seen too many things on the internet to get shocked at anything."

"But still, we're talking about... well we're talking about incest here."

"Well we didn't actually do anything." She exclaimed, a confused expression on her face. She seemed surprised that I was making a big deal about it.

"Well, aside from the fact that it would be too shocking, even for you, to have done something like that, still, I'm surprised the conversation even took place." I took another sip of coke. She hadn't actually done many shocking things in her life, though she liked the idea that she had. She liked to think of herself as a bit wild and edgy. Probably because it was so far removed from the reality of her sad depressive life, wasted on online chat, facebook and porn.

"Anyway, like I said, I'm sure it was his girlfriend, Karen's idea. Mobeen told me she thought I was hot." She grinned at me cheekily.

"Really?" I looked at her with interested, wanting to know more of the saucy details she so clearly wanted to delve into.

"Yeah, she stayed with us a few days during the Easter break. Mobeen came home from uni for the holidays and she came with him. We went out clubbing a couple of times; I could tell she was hot for me. I get that a lot from other women, what is it about me?"

"How could she not, you're fit, even women throw themselves at you." I replied, an automatic response that I'd long since discovered was what she wanted to hear.

Despite my apparent ambivalence, I was actually intrigued by this saucy tale of her son's girlfriend having the hots for her. I was well aware that I would get a heavily edited version of events that made her out to be an irresistible seductress. It was the way with her anecdotes.

"Oh, shut up." She giggled, waving her hand to dismiss the obviously fake compliment. She knew that I was only playing along with her emotional insecurities, telling her what she wanted to hear. Sometimes, even lies can be reassuring.

"So did anything happen?"

"We danced a couple of times, you know, close dancing. I think she was doing it to tease Mobeen."

"Mobeen didn't get involved then?"

"He danced with Karen. They danced together, of course."

"I mean between you and Mobeen. Didn't you guys dance?"

"Yeah, course we did. But not like that. Not like the way I danced with Karen."

"Wow, how exactly did you dance with Karen? It sounds raunchy."

She grinned at me, relishing in spinning this sexy yarn.

"Well, you know... when two women dance to get men's attention. Close dancing."

"You can do better than that." I leaned in closer, prompted her to reveal more.

"You know..." She grinned at me, bashfully. "We were grinding. Up close. She pressed my body to hers."

"Really?? Did she, like, feel you up?"

"Nah, not that far. She grabbed my bum and grinded herself against me. But she was obviously doing it for Mobeen."

"What was he doing?"

"He was grinning of course, the cheeky dog. What guy doesn't like watching his girlfriend getting friendly with another woman?"

"Well, very few I guess... I'm just curious how many would feel the same if the other girl was his mum."

Sona, just laughed. "I don't know, I didn't even think about it till you mentioned it just then. I think he just liked the sight. They definitely had a lot of fun when we got back home"

"How do you mean?" I had a feeling I knew the answer. I knew, more so, that Sona wanted to tell.

"You know how!"

"Tell me." I grinned.

"He clearly got all of his excitement out on Karen that night. They were at it for hours. She's quite noisy."

I laughed and casually adjusted my seating position as my growing member became uncomfortable in my jeans. She watched in glee at my growing discomfort glancing at my bulge and grinning wickedly.

"Are you getting hot, you pervert?"

"Me pervert? You're the one talking about grinding your son's girlfriend!"

She giggled delightfully. Her eyes twinkled with a youthful exuberance and I was sure I could see the feint outline of two nubs on her small pert boobs.

"Which bit is getting you excited?" She teased, her voice soft and demure.

"Huh?" I replied dumbly. I eyed her breasts openly -- she didn't seem to mind when I checked her out. Our relationship had a strict look but don't touch policy. Enforced by her of course.

"Which bit is making you all hard?" She asked as she gestured towards the massive bulge in my crotch. She chuckled playfully, enjoying being in control. She loved getting guys excited. I hated it because it never got any further than a boner, there was never any satisfaction.

"I don't know, maybe it's just the idea of you listening to your son fucking his girlfriend all night."

"I wasn't listening in on them!" She baulked at the accusation.

"Weren't you?" I looked at her, trying to read her expression. "I don't believe that. I think you were curious enough to listen in."

"I didn't listen in, ok; I'm respectful of their privacy enough not to do that. It's just, well with someone as loud as Karen, you can't exactly ignore it!"

"Did you ever catch them at it?"

"Yeah, course. Kids their age are shameless, they do it anywhere. Part of me thinks they did it anywhere in the hope that I might catch them."

"Why would they want to be caught? It's not like you're forbidding it."

"I don't know. I think it's just the thrill of being caught, I guess."

"I guess... So tell me, what did you see?"

Sona chortled and cheeky grin appeared across her face. "Not much actually. I came into the living room one morning and found Karen bouncing on his lap. They pretended to be just fooling around but it was obvious."

"They might really just have been playing around. Were they naked?"

"Well if they were naked it wouldn't really be possible to hide what they were doing would it? Silly! They were fully clothed but it was just obvious. You know how it is when you desperately trying to look innocent, you end up looking guiltier than ever."

"Ha-ha, poor them. What did you do?"

"I left of course. I let them finish off. I came back later and they were just sitting around as if nothing happened. I could smell it though. The room smelt of sex."

"But it's not like you're bothered is it?"

"Not really. They're young and in love. I couldn't stop them even if I tried. And why should I stop them?"

"Well that's up to you. I'm not sure I'd be as accepting if my son was banging his girlfriend like that."

"You can't stop them, it's natural."

"See, it's that kind of liberal opinion that gets you ostracised in our community."

"I don't care about community. You know what my feelings are about that. I only want my kids to be happy. If being open and free with Karen makes Mobeen happy them I'm ok with it."

"hmmmnnn..."

"What?" She looked at me quizzically.

"Well how far would you go to keep your kids happy? Letting your son fuck his girlfriend around the house is a little bit further than most parents would allow." I said, taking another swig of coke.

"Well, you know I'm not like most people."

"Yes, you're quite unique." I said. "You're the kind of parent with whom your son wants to have a threesome with."

She pretended to be shocked at my accusation and jabbed me playfully with her fingers.

"Come on, you know it's strange. Even if it's all Karen's idea, don't you think it's weird that he even came to you with it? That it went as far as him asking you?"

"He was obviously concerned about what Karen was asking. In confusion he didn't know who else to talk to about it so he came to me. We have that kind of trusting relationship. He trusts me."

"Gimme a break." I waved my hand at her dismissively.

"He does. All of my kids do." She replied plainly.

"Come on, Sona. I think it's about a bit more than trust. He asked you to have a threesome. I think he might feel something more than trust for you."

"Of course he doesn't. Why would he? I'm his mum!"

"Well, I guess only he can answer that question. And without him here, we can only speculate. And speculate, I shall. I think that he might have a bit of a soft spot for you. Or maybe I should say 'hard' spot." I grinned at her perversely.

"No way!" She replied, incredulous. Somehow the implication of her son having incestuous feelings towards her hadn't occurred to her till now.

"You can't be surprised." I exclaimed. "Having a mum like you could be confusing for any lad. You're not a mum like other mums. You dress sexy, you're easy on the eye, and you walk like sex-on-legs. And you don't really act like his mum; you act like more of a mate than a mum. On top of that, he overhears all the rumours. You know, about some of the shenanigans you get up to with guys. All of that adds up to a pretty confusing package for a lad his age."

"But I don't get up to anything with guys. You know I don't. I've only ever been with three guys in my whole life."

"Yes but that's not what he hears. He hears all the other stuff. The stuff people talk about. The rumours. You know what people say about you. He hears that stuff. You don't have a good reputation. You know it. You even play up to it. You know you do. It's not like you're discreet or anything. Everyone can see your profile pictures on facebook. That's the stuff he hears and sees. And that's the stuff that's probably given him all sorts of confusing feelings."

She was quiet for a bit.

"Really? I didn't think about it like that." She stared off into the distance as the realisation sunk in.

"He might even have harboured feelings for you for a long time, who knows? Does that worry you?"

She seemed to search her feelings for a long time before she replied.

"It does. A little, I mean. But I'm not shocked or appalled or anything. I mean, it's not that bad, is it? Should I feel bad about it?" She asked, genuine confusion and curiosity on her face. I wasn't surprised that she couldn't appreciate the moral dilemma. She was pretty poor at understanding morality as it was.

"I dunno." I replied, genuinely unable to answer. "I guess you shouldn't feel obliged to feel anything other than what you genuinely feel."

"Huh?" She asked, confused.

"I mean, if that's how you feel, who am I, or anyone else, to say you shouldn't feel like that. You know my opinion. I think morality sucks as much as you think it does, though I think I have a better understanding of it. Generally, as long as everything is consensual and all parties are able to give consent, then it's all just a matter of taste."

"So you think its ok for Mobeen to think like that about me?" She asked as pained expression crossed her beautiful face.

"I'm saying if you're not sure how YOU feel about it then there's nothing wrong with that. Don't feel that you MUST feel a certain way. Especially don't let someone else tell you how you should feel."

She seemed satisfied by that answer and took another swig of her coke. It surprised me as I was sure I was being overly cryptic.

"So what do you think about what Mobeen thinks?"

I paused for a while as I considered it. It was obviously immoral for a son to make incestuous advanced towards his mother but all I could do was refer to the mantra by which I'd lived my life. If all parties are adults and have given consent, and are mentally capable of doing so then I didn't really have a problem with it.

In honesty, I didn't give two hoots about morality anyway.

"I think he might be a bit confused and that it's understandable. Every guy you've ever known has lusted after you so I guess you shouldn't be surprised your son is that way inclined as well."

She thought for a long moment, letting the thought play in her mind.

"What should I do about it?"

"I don't know."

"Come on, you can't just leave it like that. Tell me what I should do." She pleaded.

"Hey look, I don't exactly have experience with this kind of thing. I don't know what you should do. What did you end up saying to him when he asked about the threesome?"

"I said 'no', obviously."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? You know why! You're the one that's been giving me a hard time about it all this time!"

"I want you to tell me WHY you said 'no'. Why did you give that as your answer?" I replied plainly, wanting to understand her thought processes.

She stared at her can of coke for a while before she eventually replied.

"I don't really know. I guess I thought it was a bad idea."

"How do you mean?"

"Well it's not the done thing, obviously. Doing that kind of thing with your own son."

I looked at her for a moment. Her eyes were wide and pleading as the moral dilemma weighed heavy on her mind.

"You know what's telling?" I said.

"What?"

"That you said 'no', not because you think it's 'wrong' but because it's not the 'done thing'."

"So?"

"You don't see a difference?"

"No. What's the difference?"

"Well, it sounds like you don't really have a problem with it on a moral level."

"Isn't that the same thing? Whether it's the done thing or whether it's a moral thing? I don't see a difference."

I stared at her for a moment as I mulled the question in my mind.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Morally Ambivalent Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds