• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Muscle Milk

Muscle Milk

Jon was on his way to the store. He had just come from a meeting with the Visual Dictionary people, in which he had been told that he was responsible for Ae through Au, a small but important subset of the named things in the universe. He bought a bottle of muscle milk with exact change and walked out. The lid unskrewed easily and he drank.

Across the street was a park where a fair had been set up but was now being taken down. It was in various states of unpacking: there were trailers where workers were piling up pieces of the rides. He went to a bench and sat down. " American Indian? Amtrak? Amigo? Amphaloskeptic?" All these would look awful visualized, perhaps except American Indian. He imagined a teepee, loin cloth, beer bottle, and casino. Awful, indeed. But funny? He didn't think so and sipped more milk.

Two children were playing on a jungle gym on the other end of the park. The monkey bars, to be precise. "Africa?" John thought. That one could work. He took out a pen and small notepad from his pocket and wrote down the continent.

On a bench near the jungle gym was a pretty women Jon knew had to be the mother of one of the boys playing. She looked overlooked but fresh at the same time. New mothers had a light inside them like a lamp. It must have been because kids are afraid of the dark.

Jon took another swig of muscle milk and, wiped his mustache, and walked over to the mom at the playground. The birds dove through the sockets of light in the sky and a crisscross pattern of light pink shadows fell on the woman's face. "I knew I recognized you," Jon said, "Your Molly Perkins."

Molly blushed. "I'm sorry I don't remember you. Where have we met?"

"Just now. It's written on your name blouse."

Molly looked down. Her name was written on a tag. She laughed and puckered her shirt above her breasts, pulling the label off with a velcro noise.

She had noticed Jon walk toward her from across the park. They had caught each other's eye and now she was pulling him in. She still had it, even after child birth and child rearing. But what would he think when he saw my sagging breasts? He wouldn't want to suck on what a child had, would he? She smiled at him as though she were shy. "Sit down, please."

Jon sit on the bench and spread his arms and legs, making himself comfortable. The muscle milk was more than half way gone and he offered Molly a drink. She shook her head and blushed. "Suit yourself," he said, "But it's delicious. And makes you healthy."

"Are you suggesting I need to eat better?" Molly said, brushing a hand through her hair, which fell over her naked shoulders in a waterfall and descended to her neck and delicate collar.

This morning is turning into quite an adventure, Jon thought, adding, Let the wind take you where it will. That was the motto on the back of the muscle milk bottle.

Jon laughed. He had large teeth like an ant's that stuck out beyond his gums, a well-razored chin, and a cowboy hat on. His job as a visual dictionary designer had very little to do with his love for picking up moms in the park and fucking them silly. But here it was, ready to come out. "Everyone could use a balanced diet, especially you with all your responsibilities, those kids to look after and all. I'd say you eat well but there's one important thing missing from your diet." Jon drained the last of the muscle milk and tossed the bottle into a nearby garbage.

Molly looked Jon up and down. His cowboy hat was a bit much, but he had a boyish grin and long legs and powerful looking hands. He was coming on so strong it was taking her breath away. She could feel her heart beat below her blouse as though it wanted to pop the buttons off. Unconsciously she began rubbing the space where the name tag had been and blushing, knowing he had been staring at her breasts to see her name and was doing it again now, guided by her movements.

She wore a skirt and a tank top with a sweater over it. Her legs had a field of good bumps rise over them as the breeze blew, lifting her skirt like a hand. She spread her legs, not enough for anyone to notice except herself and Jon. Jon grinned. She parted her lips. Jon's crotch was bulging. He felt like a train barreling down the tracks ready to slam into another. His dick was throbbing in his pants but the pace of the encounter had been too slow to make a move now. But he did anyway: he nodded his head, and said, "Come here." Molly smiled with her eyes and bit her lips, letting out a hint of her tongue. "What do you need?" she said.

"If I told you I'd get in trouble."

She rubbed the sides of her legs through her skirt. "I like a man who knows what he wants."

"I want you to taste some of my muscle milk."

She laughed. Her eyes flashed with the ridiculousness of the gesture, and at the same moment felt her groin get wet, seeping wet. She closed her legs in sudden fright then looked at him again. The bulge in his pants looked delicious. She glanced at the kids in the playground. They were at an angle from her on the opposite side of the jungle gym and were immersed in a game of cops and robbers.

She scooted next to him. The wood of the bench pressed against her thighs. His body was strong and bigger than anything she had ever known, far bigger than the limp-dick husband who had knocked her up the first time the had had sex, when he came the instant she had stuck him inside her. But this man was something else, felt like a lion wandering from the wild. nothing else would matter but her and what she needed. She caressed him through his thin khakis, and could see the outline of his cock. It looked good enough to eat. "I'm so hungry," she said, mewling and biting her lips. "Can I have a taste?"

Jon stretched his arms around her and massaged her neck, her skin breathing a thick, moist warmth and he pinched her ears, snaking his arm under her shoulder and into her sweater, pinching her nipples. They were even softer than he had imagined, like a juicy strawberry. She moaned and licked her lips. "Please, I'm so thirsty."

Jon sighed in surprise as he heard the sound of his zipper and a breeze slap against his throbbing cock, as long as a pipe cleaner and thicker than a fist, burst beyond his pants to taste the sun and breeze, but no sooner did it feel the outdoors than it was swallowed whole. Molly had spit all over the head and wet her hands on the shaft, sliding her palm up and down, the veins aching against her pumping movement. She closed her hand like a fist but still couldn't get her hand all the way around the shaft, so she slapped the big dick with the other hand, closing it in two in a two handed fist, and parted her lips. Her tongue melted over the head. It swelled against the warmth and she licked the cock like it was ice cream, so wet and good in her soft mouth. Jon grabbed her hair and plunged his dick deep down her throat, but she took it all, fantasizing that her throat was her wet pussy that would gobble up every drop of Jons squirting cum. She lifted herself off his shaft and left a gob of saliva dripping over the head. His precum had flooded her throat and she had swallowed it all and licked her lips.

"Mmm, it tastes so good. I want some more."

Jon grabbed her skirt. She stepped in front of him. Her ass longed to be squeezed just as his hands took every inch of it in and parted her butt chicks as wide as they would go to make room for his huge cock. She had never felt such strong hands before and shivered, a wave of pleasure jolting her body alive as her nipples hardened and ached against the fabric of her blouse. John slapped her butt and grabbed harder. "Your panties are soaked." She nodded and sucked on a finger. He hooked one of his fingers into the sopping panties and pulled them aside, a stream of pussy juice rolling down Molly's inner thigh. She was nearly panting with urgency, saying, "please, please, I need it," and whimpering. Her pussy quivered over his dick like her mouth had done. She didn't even want a condom, she just wanted to be filled to sop up his cum inside her. The breeze kissed his dick and opened her pussy even wider as she fell over it, encasing the head, then the shaft in warmth. It feel into a tunnel like a sausage in jelly, rolling and slipping around. The walls of her pussy collided with his dick and she screamed, the shock of it overwhelming her. Her body arched and a jet of steam rolled from her toes to her face, painting everything with pleasure. Juice gushed over his dick. Jon didn't even have to pump as she raised and lowered her thighs, rolling her hips over his lap, her pussy slurping on its favorite straw.

Cum bubbled inside his dick as his balls tightened. The shaft doubled in size. Molly closed her eyes. She felt like she was on top of a volcano and about to be filled up with lava. "Cum inside me," she said, begging him. Her fingers dug into his thighs. "My pussy craves it, give me your milk, Baby. Please. I'm so hungry for it."

Molly stroked her clit fast and pulled and tickled the wet heat, every flick rocking her body and making her shiver. There was nothing but the coursing dick massaging every inch of her and finally a red hot flash streamed through her breaking like a river, like nothing else she had ever felt. It was like a steam bath submerging her. His cum burst against her pussy cave, coating every crevice, and she could feel the cum draining against her thighs as though she had peed all over herself. She rubbed her hand against his balls, her inner thighs and her panties and licked her hand, trying to drink every drop of cum and pussy juice. It made her wild and she lifted off his rock hard dick and spread his cum all over her face. She squeeze his balls again and another jet spurted onto her lips and her tongue slurped the cum up. She smiled and opened her eyes. Her son and his friend had finished their game. They stood shocked. She took another handful of cum off of Jons dick and drank it, then said, "Don't worry boys, Mommy's just finishing her game." Her son's looked at each other then hid in the jungle gym. Molly turned around to face Jon. His dick had finally fallen slightly. She kissed it and raised her panties up her legs. She squeezed out the panties like laundry and as she did so a tricked of pussy juice squirted out of them onto her and Jon's legs. She bent down and lapped at all the spots where the juice at sprayed, then finally pressed the panties against her vagina, letting the panty band snap against her thigh. The skirt went on last and Jon was sorry to see it cover up his new favorite well.

"Thanks for the visualization, Molly, I'll try to work it into the book somehow. Autoerotic fellatio maybe?"

Molly smiled, her lips gleaming from all the cum she had licked off. "Whatever you decide, you were right, muscle milk is delicious.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Muscle Milk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds