• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 07

Liam's Story Ch. 07

12

Authors note: This is another chapter of a novel which chronicles the life and adventures of the main character, Liam. All other names are fictitious. This is mainly a life story with some erotica included so if you're looking for wall to wall sex this isn't for you. Hope you enjoy reading it.

*

As I opened the screen door, Aunt Betty greeted me, "Hi, Liam. Glad you're back."

"It's good to see you too," I replied as we embraced.

"And, look who got some new clothes!" I exclaimed referring to her nicely pressed blouse and stylish, good fitting jeans she was wearing.

"I hadn't shopped for clothes in years. I hoped you would like them."

"You look so good that I could pinch you!" I replied.

Giving me a big kiss and wiggling her breasts against my chest, she said, "I've got a little surprise for you tonight."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait until later. Now sit down and I'll heat up your dinner," she instructed.

"Jean called earlier to say that she really appreciated all the work you did for her as well as your company," Aunt Betty said, adding, "and I appreciate you helping her, too."

Handing me a note that contained a telephone number, she said "A fellow named John called you, said something about a weight lifting contest, asked you to call him."

"I told a couple guys at the gym that I would be on their weight lifting team," I said as I got up to go to the phone.

John answered on the second ring, "Hello."

"John, this is Liam. What's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to check in with you and let you know that the contest will be Saturday a week, that's July 11th," he answered.

"Good, I've been doing well. I'll be ready."

"How many reps do you think you can do, 6 or 7?" he asked, hopefully.

"Yes, that should be doable."

"Great, How about if we all get together next Thursday night for hamburgers and beers?" He asked.

"Sure, I should finish my workout at five or five thirty."

"Good, meet us at Murphy's Tavern at six, plus or minus."

"See you then," I replied.

I said goodbye, hung up the phone and returned to the kitchen. Betty wanted to know all about the contest and said she would make it there if she didn't have a real estate appointment.

After finishing dinner, I thanked her. "Thanks for the dinner. It was great! I think that I'll shower and read in bed for a while."

"I'll be right after you," she replied.

As I was taking the shower, I thought, "I hope Betty doesn't ask any personal questions about my relationship with Jean this weekend." Thinking a little longer, I finally concluded, "I'll just handle it if it comes up."

After concluding a long hot shower, I propped up a couple pillows, settled in and pulled the sheet over my clean naked body. Before long, I was slogging through the tundra with Jack O'Connor in pursuit of a trophy caribou.

Betty came in the bedroom, saying, "This shower is going to feel good."

I heard the water start, run, and stop and then went back to reading my book. When Betty didn't come out of the bathroom after several minutes, I looked up. Just then, she emerged from the bathroom and was I surprised!

"What do you think of my new lingerie?" she asked: dressed entirely in black; low cut, lacy bra that lifted her ample breasts; lacy, loose fitting panties; fishnet stockings; and garter belt.

"Stunningly sexy!" I replied, feeling my penis start to swell.

"I'd hoped you'd like it," she said as she came over and stood next to me at the side of the bed.

I slipped my hand under one of the garter belts straps. I'd never seen Aunt Betty or for that matter any woman wearing a garter belt before.

I moved my hand up under her panties, feeling her sooth mound on the underside of my fingers and her silky panties on the backside.

She nudged me to slide over in the bed to make room as she sat down on it.

Staring at me with her sultry, seductive eyes, she slowly moved her hands behind her back and unclasp her bra. The clasp undue, her breasts dropped down as she removed the bra, jiggling when she tossed it onto the bed.

I couldn't help but reach out both hands, each fondling a luscious breast.

She let me play with her for a few minutes, before she brought to my attention the tent like form the sheet had taken at my waist.

"So, what is this?" She asked, putting her finger on the five inch projection from my body.

Answering her own question, she replied, "Liam, you are so excitable. I just love it!"

She bent over and gave me a big kiss as she stood up.

Pulling down her panties and stepping out of them, she laid them on top of the little tent pole and said, temptingly, "There's more to come."

She turned around and seductively walked strolled back to the bathroom.

I reached for the panties, taking them and slipping them under the sheet. I almost came when I felt there silkiness on my scrotum. I got control of myself and proceeded to rub them on my shaft, glans, and foreskin. I closed my eyes which made the feeling even more intense.

When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see her standing beside the bed, now dressed in white lingerie except for the bronze colored nylons.

"This is for everyday dress when I go to the office," she said, commenting on the conservative style: no lace, no cleavage bra, and traditional nylons.

Instinctively, I started to pull my hand from my genitals.

"Stop," she said, as she pulled the sheet back, "so, you were playing with yourself...and with my panties! What a nice complement."

"That gives me an idea...a naughty idea. You are going to jack off for me tonight," she said, devilishly.

I was shocked. She was such ladylike, reserved woman I'd never heard her talk like that before.

When I didn't answer, she repeated herself, "You will jack off for me tonight, won't you?"

"Yes," I answered, still unsure of what I was hearing.

"That's a good boy. Now don't you dare cum until I tell you to," she instructed. "O.K."

Immediately, my eyes went to her garter belt, there is just something incredibly sexy about garter belts!

Her panties, although plain, were tight fitting, revealing every detail of her puffy cameltoe.

She turned around, strolled around the room, finally returning to a standing position next to me. After slowly and methodically removing her bra, she laid it on top of the black bra on the bed. Next her panties came off. Instead of laying them on the bed, she carefully draped them over my erect penis, arranging the crotch neatly over my slit mushroom head.

My hand when out to touch her exposed cameltoe. She raised her left leg, placed her knee on the bed and turned a little so as to give me better access.

I ran my fingers over her smooth prominent mound.

"I shaved this morning."

"I can tell."

My fingers explored her puffy lips. My finger tips traced her tight slit from the bottom up to her mound.

I pressed my middle finger into her keyhole, immediately feeling her wet flesh surround it. Deep inside, I found her large, hard clit. She shivered when I touched it and got a little wobbly standing as I flicked it back and forth and pressed it against her pelvic bone.

She backed away from me, saying, "Got to slow down. I have one more outfit to show you."

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back," she said as she turned around and returned to the bathroom.

Looking down at my swollen cock with panties draped over and around it, after being in that state for a half hour or more it felt like it would burst any moment. I slowly removed the panties and set them aside. I was afraid to touch it for fear of cumming uncontrollably.

Fortunately, Betty emerged promptly from the bathroom. This time dressed in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen.

"That's fabulous...just totally fabulous!" I exclaimed.

"It's called a camisole and thank you for the complement," she replied.

After parading around the room to give me a view from all angles, she came to my bedside. Taking a large breast in each hand she said, "I got one that's unsupported...more comfortable to sleep in."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and took my right hand and moved it to my cock.

"It's your turn to put on a little show. Are you ready?" She asked kiddingly.

"Oh, yes," I replied.

No sooner than I gripped my penis at the base I started to scum; a large stream shot up onto my stomach, then another higher on my chest and then more oozing out.

Betty's head moved down. All I could see was her hair as I felt her licking my mushroom.

Lifting her head, she rolled her body over me and onto the bed beside me.

Kissing her heavily on the lips, I thrust my hand between her spread thighs and hastily unsnapped the camisole. Sensing that she was ready, I pressed two fingers and my thumb into her wet, swollen vulva. Taking her large, hard clit between my thumb and fingers, I stroked it like it was a small penis. Her hips gyrated and her breathing became heavy. Finally, she started shaking all over, slammed her thighs together and frantically pulled at my hand from her pussy.

"O.K., Liam, O.K."

She rolled over on her side and curled up. I extended my arm over her and cupped one of her luscious breasts in my hand.

Morning came too soon. We were both up at 5:30am and got ready for work.

Monday and Tuesday just flew by. Before I knew it I had finished my workday on Tuesday and was on my way to the gym.

As I entered the weight room, Major greeted me, "Feeling strong today?"

"Oh, yes," I replied.

"Good, let's see if we can get to 285," he said, challenging me.

Getting up to 265 was easy and I pressed 265 feeling my whole body pumped up to a new level.

While I sat on the bench resting, Major added twenty pounds to the bar.

"Wait two minutes and then we'll go for it," he said.

Two minutes later, I lay back on the bench and took a firm grip on the bar. Totally concentrating all of my energy, I visualized the lift in my mind. Immediately after successfully completing the lift in my mind, I popped the bar of the rest, straightened my arms, then lowered the weight quickly, but totally controlled. Instantly, when the bar touched my chest, I unleashed all the pent up energy I could muster.

The weight exploded upwards. My elbows locked. I eased the bar over to the rest...success!

"Good show! Powerful lift, Liam!" Major exclaimed.

"It was easy. I had some left at the end," I said.

"Good, maybe on Thursday, we'll try the magic 300?" Major suggested.

"Maybe, we'll see," I said, hesitantly, not knowing what the workday would bring.

Over dinner, I relived the whole event with Aunt Betty.

"I think a little celebration is order," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

Within minutes the bedroom lights went out and two lovers celebrated under the covers.

Wednesday morning came too soon, but the workday went fast.

Thursday was physically the easiest day I'd had to date on the job. I spent the entire day driving a company truck around town picking up materials at various building supply stores and delivering them to the jobsite.

After a restful day at work, I was excited when I arrived at the gym. I felt I would reach my next goal.

When I entered the weight room after changing into my workout clothes, I was surprised not to see Major.

"Have you seen Major?" I asked an acquaintance, Richard, a fellow I had spoken to a few times but never really got to know.

"He was here earlier, but left. Said he would be right back though," he answered.

"Thanks," I said as I started my routine. I knew what I had to do.

Starting ten pounds more and doing fewer reps than my usual routine, I soon found myself resting the bar on the stand after a 275 lift.

"Richard, would you please spot me on this next lift?" I asked.

"Sure, but I can't lift it alone," he replied.

"It's O.K.; if I don't make it I'll be close. You shouldn't have to lift much...Hopefully, nothing," I assured him.

"It's all mental," I told myself as I lifted the bar off the rest, then everything seemed to be in slow motion. I closed my eyes. The bar smoothly came down to my chest and the accelerated upwards like it was going to fly out of my hands when my elbows locked. The bar leaned back and lowered to the support.

I opened my eyes to see Major looking down at me and smiling, "You've learned well my friend. I knew you could do it...and all by yourself."

When I sat up on the bench, Major, Richard, and several others came over to shake my hand.

I did some wind down reps at increasingly lower weights before going to the locker room to shower and change.

Sitting down on the bench, I pulled off my shirt and was untying my shoes when Richard walked over to me from his locker just down the row.

"That lift was awesome. I never saw anyone lift that much before," he said, admiringly.

I looked up. He was naked. All I could think of was, "What a perfect cock, perfectly shaped, neatly circumcised, and limp as large than mine erect."

"Thanks," I replied.

Another naked, fellow joined him and also complimented me, saying, "You're one of the most powerful guys I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to be on your wrong side."

As these two fellows continued to complement me, all I was thinking about was how much better endowed they were than me.

"Thanks, guys, I'd like to talk, but I've got somewhere to go," I answered, discretely wrapping a towel around my waist before walking to the showers.

Murphy's Tavern was a short drive south town located on a winding road with a rushing river on one side. After parking my truck in the gravel surfaced parking lot, I walked up to the tavern, a plain white beveled sided wood building, heard the jute box playing some rock and roll music and voices of the people inside.

Inside, it was a typical northern Midwestern bar; oaks floors, knotty pine paneled walls decorated with neon beer lights and of course, a few dusty, aged deer heads looking down on the customers. The bar was about half full, people of all ages, more men than women. A huge man stood behind the bar, drawing some drafts from the tap. Looking across the room, I spotted my teammates sitting at a corner table and went over to them.

"Good to see you, Liam," they said.

"Glad to be there," I responded.

The waitress came over to the table and I ordered a local draft beer. My friends order another round and we all ordered hamburgers.

Pointing over to the bar, John said, "That's Mr. Murphy, everyone calls him "Big Mike"."

Getting up, he said, "Come with me. I'll introduce him to you."

We walked over to the bar. Mike Murphy was a mountain of a man, about my height but much heavier than me and not fat. After talking to him for a few minutes, we returned to our table.

We were about half finished with our beers, John pointed across the room, saying, "See that big guy at the pool table, that's Tank, the leader of the team we'll be competing with. He's a real jerk, too."

"He's built like a weight lifter; short, barrel chest and short arms," I replied. "He's got be at least 250 pounds on a six foot frame."

The waitress brought our food and we dug in.

We'd finished our meal when a ruckus broke out at the other end of the room. Tank had tall, skinny guy pinned up against the wall.

Flying out of his chair, John said, "That's our friend, Ben, he's bullying."

I followed John across the room.

He was in Tank's face, yelling, "Stop that."

Tank easily brushed him back with his free left arm.

I stepped in between them, grabbing him, left arm to left arm, and pushed him back.

"Pick on somebody your own size," I said calmly.

Tank let Ben go and pushed back at me, saying, "And who are you?"

"My name's Liam."

"Well, Liam, it's time you and I step go out to the parking lot and settle this," Tank challenged.

A big arm came down on my shoulder. I saw another big arm come down on Tank. It was Big Mike, himself.

"There'll be no fighting on my property, not inside, not in the parking lot, nowhere. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, sir," I quickly answered.

Mr. Murphy looked Tank in the eye.

"Yeah," Tank grunted, reluctantly.

Mr. Murphy turned and walked back to the bar.

Looking me in the eye, Tank challenged me, "Let's settle this in the ring."

"Name the time and place," I replied.

"No, Liam. You don't want to box him," John butted in.

"Let's see this Saturday is the Fourth, next Saturday is the weight lifting match, so it will have to be the next Saturday, at ten o'clock at the boxing club," Tank declared.

"I'll be there," I answered.

We went back to our table. As we were sitting down, the waitress brought another round of beers, saying, "This round is complements of Big Mike."

"Liam, are you crazy? You don't want to box him. No one has ever beaten him. No one has even gone three full rounds. Do you know how to box?" John ranted. "A couple years ago, I joined the boxing club in my hometown, but my parents found out and made me quit. They were worried about head injuries. I did sneak down there and spar pretty frequently, but never got in a real match," I replied. "Ever spar anyone his size?" asked John.

"No, I was the biggest guy there."

"Well, if I were you I'd back out," John concluded.

"Next subject," I replied.

We finished our beers and headed for home.

It was a little after eleven o'clock when I arrived home. Aunt Betty had left the porch light and several inside lights on for me. I turned them off one by one and quietly entered the bedroom, trying not to wake her.

On entering the dark bedroom a cheerful voice greeted me, "Liam, I'm glad you're home. Did you have a good time?" my aunt asked.

"Yes, I did, but I'm glad to be home. I'm ready for a good night's sleep," I replied.

I stripped down quickly, leaving my clothes in a haphazard pile on the floor.

No sooner than I had slipped in to bed, lay down on my back, and pulled the sheet up over me, did Betty roll over toward me, putting her hand on my chest.

She played with the hairs on my chest and slowly moved her hand down my body, stopping when she reached my little, very limp penis. She firmly held my penis in her hand. Her middle finger extended its whole length on the underside. I felt her finger nail press against my tender scrotum skin, before feeling her move her finger tip up my shaft, stopping at the opening just below my glans and then lingering in the deep slip of the head.

After several minutes of ecstasy, it was still soft.

"I'm sorry I'm not hard. Just really tired I guess," I said.

"Oh, that's o.k. Just relax. I like it like this," Aunt Betty admonished.

She continued until I was semi hard.

Just as I had gotten very aroused, she said, "I think you need a good night's sleep," releasing my now hard penis. Rolling away from me, she said, "Sweet dreams."

I was tossing and turning in my mind, torn between my horniness and need for sleep. Finally, I realized that she had made up her mind, leaving my only option, sleep.

An hour and a half later, I awoke from a deep sleep, recharged and with a throbbing, hard penis.

I reached over, softly placed my hand on my aunt's camisole clothed hip and slowly rolled her onto her back. One at a time, taking her knees in hand, I gently spread her legs. She stirred a bit but didn't waken.

Carefully, I unsnapped the crotch of her camisole and pulled the flap up.

She stirred a little more when my hand cupped her mound, my fingers covering her puffy lips.

I had to fight an impulse to mount her and make love to her immediately, but somehow I restrained myself. Instead I slipped my middle finger inside her tight slit, found her clit and began massaging it, starting out soft and slow and increasing intensity. She was twisting her hips and sighing, but still not awake.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liam's Story Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds