• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Makes Some Money

Wife Makes Some Money

My wife Nicole is a stewardess. The pay is OK and the hours are pretty lousy. Recently, though, Nicole has been bringing in some serious money.

She has started dressing as sexy as she can in her airline uniform. She tries to wear the shortest skirt showing as much leg as she can, and she leaves her neck open showing just a hint of cleavage.

Whenever she sees a man sitting alone in first class, she tries to give him as many glipses of her chest as possible - bending over while pouring

him coffee, and other such stuff. She chats him up as much as possible, and at a safe moment during the flight sits down next to him and makes conversation.

After a few minutes, during which the man will catch minute glimpses of the tops of her breasts, and no doubt steal some glimpses at her crossed legs, she will make her move. she will suggest they spend some time in the back of the airplane. You know, a trip in first class may easily cost thousands of dollars. She'll offer him a nice blow job for a thousand and will let him fuck her in the airplane bathroom for two grand. There's a credit card machine on the plane that allows the airline company to charge the passenger extra fees - and she uses it to make them pay right then and there.

She tells me about all of her encounters, usually as she rides my hard cock. Right nowshe's telling me about the latest guy - a black guy who looked like he was in his thirties.

"You know, honey, I wasn't going to do it - you know I think blacks are repulsive and gross - but he started flirting with me first. So two minutes after I sat next to him, he puts his hand on my leg. I told him three times my regular price - and he agreed. Honey, he paid me six grand for a fuck!"

"Oh honey he really banged me hard against the door of that plane bathroom. His cock was huge and he plunged it pretty deep in me. He unbuttoned my

blouse and was rougly groping my breasts the whole time. I kept telling him to slow down but he just kept fucking me hard."

At this point, I couldn't hold myself and shot inside of her. She buckled gently on top of me, and started slowly riding me again.

"Finally, he came. I disposed of the condom and escorted him back to his seat - which he took only after groping me on the ass in full view of all the other passengers."

I felt myself getting hard again.

"So he calls me over in a few minutes and makes another proposal. It turns out his son is sitting

in economy - and he'll pay me to blow the son."

"How old was the son?"

"He was young, honey. The father said he was in his first year of college."

"Did you agree to it?"

"Not at first, but we agreed on six grand again. I took the son to an empty row of seats at the end of the plane and slid his cock into my mouth. "

My cock was hard again and she was sliding up and down on it.

"Did you like it?"

"A little bit at first, but then not at all. The son was a total asshole. He kept pushing me down on his cock hard. I tried to stop him, but he just forced my head down on it. He kept on muttering

- I didn't understand what he was saying - you know I can't understand the way black people talk - but I'm pretty sure he kept saying slut, whore, fucktoy. He was really raping my mouth. Finally, he shot hisload all over my face."

"You must have been ashamed of how you looked"

"I couldnt let the other stewardess see me. I cleaned myself up with a towel and led him back to his seat."

"Now honey, don't be mad, but I have to leave tonight. You see, this man's father is having a 75'th birthday party tonight. I am going to be his present. Here is a picture of him - take a look."

she showed my a picture of a homeless-looking old black guy with a goatee.

"Now don't look at me like that dear - he offered my ten grand to let this man slide his cock into me. Apparently, the grandpa has never had a white woman. Just think, honey, ten grand! Do you want to pick out my dress for tonight?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Makes Some Money

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 321 milliseconds