• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carnal Knowledge Ch. 05

Carnal Knowledge Ch. 05

12

"Ladies, please line up in an orderly fashion! How many times do I have to ask?" Sister Anne hollers above the noise of 25 giggling girls. "If you expect us to make the most of our day, you will need to follow instructions!"

We are going to the Natural History Museum today to collect information and ides for our term project. The excitement is because we get to leave the school for a day. It's a rare occasion that we are allowed off campus and we all want to make the most of it. I grab Rebecca's hand and pull her into the line. Sister Anne walks past us, clipboard in hand, checking names off the list. Our eyes meet briefly and I see the corner of her mouth pull up in a knowing smile. She catches herself, and moves on.

"So, maybe we'll meet some guys today," Rebecca whispers in my ear. "I haven't been with a guy in ages. I'm so horny."

I laugh, and whisper back, "I'd love to try it out."

The bus pulls up to the curb and we begin filing in. Rebecca and I take the one seat at the back and settle in. In morning traffic, it will probably take us thirty minutes to get to the museum. As the bus pulls away, Sister Anne stands at the front, to the right of the driver. She's talking about the rules of our outing.

Suddenly, I am distracted. I feel a warm hand sneaking up my thigh, beneath my skirt. I shift my legs slightly, spreading them to allow access. Everyone else has eyes forward, paying attention to the lecture on good behaviour expected of young women of St. Katherine's Academy. Rebecca's attention is elsewhere. Her index finger is stroking my pussy over my white lace panties. I can feel myself becoming wet as she begins pressing harder. She moves her hand to the edge of the fabric and begins to slip her fingers beneath. My breathing is quickening and I suppress a gasp as her finger flicks against my throbbing clit. The other girls on the bus are oblivious.

Sister Anne is mentioning something about our lunch hour, but her voice is far away as Rebecca slides a finger into my wetness. She is stroking my inner lips, moving my fluid over my clit. My whole body is tingling with excitement at the though of being fingered by Rebecca with my classmates only feet away. Rebecca suddenly thrusts her finger deep inside my pussy. I gasp quietly, moving my hips ever so slightly to the motion of her inside me. Her other hand is caressing my tit over my sweater, pinching my erect nipple.

The sister has now taken her seat, and the girls around us begin to talk quietly. I can hear the two girls in front of us talking about which exhibits they are interested in. The only thing I am interested in is Rebecca's finger. Her pace has quickened, sliding in and out. Her thumb is pressing my bud rapidly. I am holding my breath, so as not to pant or moan. I look over at Rebecca's face and she gives me a naughty grin. I spread my legs further and she adds a second finger to my dripping pussy. I am getting so close to cumming. I wonder if I can do it quietly.

Rebecca's fingers are working furiously inside me, when the bus driver suddenly applies the breaks sharply. I cum suddenly, calling out and shaking uncontrollably, but my cries of ecstasy are lost amongst the other girls' screams.

"Sorry about that ladies!" the driver calls out. "Someone swerved in front of me. Everyone alright?"

Everyone is fine, and we continue on our way. I look over at Rebecca as she slips her fingers out of my pussy. I shudder slightly. "That was close," she says. "I don't think you could have explained that outburst!" She brings her fingers to her tongue and begins cleaning them off.

Soon we arrive at the museum. We file off the bus and proceed into the lobby. Sister Anne is saying we are free to move about the building, gathering information for our essays, but we must all meet in the lobby at noon for lunch. Rebecca and I begin wandering toward the Egyptian exhibit.

"That was incredible, what you did to me in the bus," I say quietly to Rebecca, as she jots some notes on her pad. "Thank god nobody noticed."

"It was exhilarating, though, wasn't it?" she giggled.

We continue further into the exhibit, looking at a display of hieroglyphics. Behind us I can hear a group of people whispering. I glance over my shoulder and see three boys watching us. I smile, and turn back to Rebecca. "Hotties at three o'clock!" I hiss. She casually turns to her right and looks at the boys. I can see her lick her lips and wink at one of them. Turning back toward me, she continues to take notes. I elbow her softly in the side and call her a slut.

As we move through the museum, the boys follow us. I can feel their eyes on me as I take off my sweater and lean over to stuff it into my backpack. I undo the top three buttons of my blouse and pull my hair out of its ponytail. Rebecca grins naughtily.

During lunch, I can see the boys at a table from the corner of my eye. They're talking, with their heads bent together, glancing over at us frequently. Rebecca smiles at them and waves covertly.

We are finished eating and head to do my research. It's quiet in the neolithic exhibit when we arrive. We stand in front of a display featuring a family of four sitting around a fire, their rawhide shelter behind them.

"Hey there, girls," I hear a quiet voice behind me. I turn, smiling at the tall guy behind me. He has deep blue eyes and dark hair. He's looking down at me, a mischievous look on his face. "Where are you two from?"

I look at him through my lashes, and say coyly, "St. Katherine's". I see his friends nudge each other behind him. "Where are you from?" I ask.

"We're from Southend Collegiate. I'm Lucas."

I can tell these public school boys are beside themselves with lust for us innocent and prissy Catholic school girls. "I'm Angela. Nice to meet you, Lucas. This is my friend, Rebecca."

Rebecca steps forward and grabs hold of one of the other boy's hands. He's got broad shoulders, blond hair, and incredible lips. "And you would be...", she asks, smiling. "Brandon," he answers. The third guy isn't shy, and steps forward. "I'm Sam."

Without a word, Rebecca looks around the exhibit, hops the barrier to the family's display and dashes into the rawhide tent. Brandon isn't far behind. I giggle and follow, pulling Lucas along. Soon, Sam has joined us. The tent is roomy, with various furs strewn about the floor. Rebecca is sitting next to Brandon, holding his hand and trailing her fingers along his arm. Sam is on her other side, his hand resting on her leg. They are whispering back and forth.

"So, do you like going to the all-girls school?" Lucas asks me.

"It's alright, I guess. There's not much opportunity to get out, though," I reply, shifting closer to him.

He puts his hand on my thigh and strokes gently. "I bet not." He reaches up with his other hand and tugs on a lock of my hair. "I love the colour of you hair, Angela."

"Angie," I whisper.

He moves his hand to cup the side of my face, pulling me slightly toward him. My heart is racing. I hesitate slightly, looking into his eyes. He brings his other hand to my face as well, cradling me softly. He leans forward and kisses me gently. His lips are soft and I taste a hint of mint on his breath. I begin to return the kiss, opening my mouth. I feel his tongue lightly touch mine, and I melt. As we kiss more eagerly, I can feel him moving his hands beneath my shirt. He is fondling my tits, squeezing them one at a time. Instinctively, my hands begin to move over his body. They caress his back, moving down lower. I slip a hand under his shirt, feeling the smooth skin of his back. I move them around to the front and can feel the hard muscles of his stomach.

Lucas breaks our kiss and begins to lay me back on the furs. He is kissing my neck and beginning to unbutton my blouse. I look over at Rebecca, who already has her shirt off. Sam is kissing her, and Brandon is sucking on a tit. My clit throbs heavily as I watch.

Suddenly, there is an overhead page, "Would all St. Katherine's girls please make their way to the lobby. All St. Katherine's girls."

I gasp and sit up, "We have to go," I say quietly. Lucas is heartbroken.

"Why don't we meet tonight?" Rebecca whispers, looking over at us. I give her a questioning look. "We can sneak out," she explains. My heart skips a beat in excitement. I nod in agreement.

Lucas gives me his address and we agree to meet at seven o'clock. That should give us enough time to eat supper, sneak out during study time, and be back before lights out.

One at a time, we hurry from the tent and make our way out of the exhibit, nonchalant. Rebecca and I hurry toward the lobby, hoping not to arouse suspicion at being tardy. Sister Anne is just starting the check list when we step into line. During the bus ride back to school, Rebecca and I plan tonight's escape.

****

After supper, all the girls head to the library for evening study. I can see Rebecca in the crowd ahead of me. As we pass the washrooms, she slips inside. Just as the group reaches the library doors, I say to my neighbour, "Oh shoot. I forgot my history text. I'll be right back." She smiles as I dash off. I make my way through the abandoned corridors, heading for the exit. As I pass the science lab, I feel Rebecca take my hand. We hurry along toward the school's west exit. Glancing over our shoulders, we crack the door open and look outside. There is no one at the gate, so we slip outside.

We run around the corner from the school and stop, laughing and panting. "That was too easy!", I exclaim. "We should do this more often!" Making our way down two more blocks, we stop at a bus shelter and wait. Soon, the we are safely inside the bus, heading for the south end of the city. "You're sure you know which stop it is?" I ask Rebecca. She pulls a bus route map from her bag and shows me the circled stop. "Three more to go," she grins.

The bus is pulling away as Rebecca and I make our way up a short hill to Ash Street. Stopping in front of a large colonial house, she asks me if I'm sure. I nod eagerly and start up the walk. Before I can even ring the bell, the door swings open and Lucas is standing in front of us. "I can't believe you actually came!" he exclaims, stepping forward and taking my hand. He leads us into the foyer, where Brandon is standing.

"Where's Sam?" Rebecca asks.

"He's grounded," Brandon answers. "His loss."

"So," Lucas says with a grin. "You want a tour?" He leads us through the house, and I can see his parents are well off. I ask him where they are. "They're in Italy for a month. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

I laugh and take his hand in mine. He takes us through the kitchen to the back staircase and leads us upstairs. We pass a large glistening bathroom, an office, and a frilly girl's bedroom. Lucas notices my gaze and says, "My twin sister, Grace, is staying at a friend's house tonight."

Finally, we arrive in Lucas's bedroom. It's a hundred times the size of my room at the school, with a king size bed and a large desk. Lucas lifts me up and sits me up on the edge of the bed. I look up at him and smile shyly. He leans forward and kisses me once gently. He moves his hands into my hair as he leans in for another kiss. I meet it eagerly. As our tongues intertwine, his hands move to my breasts and he begins to fondle them. My nipples harden under his fingers. My breathing has quickened. I slip my hands under his shirt and stroke his stomach and pecs. He breaks our kiss and pulls his shirt quickly off over his head. His abdomen is an exquisite six pack, his shoulders broad and muscular. I can hardly wait to see the rest of him.

I lay back on the bed and unbutton my shirt, exposing my white lacy bra. I can feel my nipples pressing against the fabric. Lucas joins me on the bed and we begin to kiss again. His hands are exploring my body, a hand slipping under my bra to caress my breast. He pulls it out and I can feel the cool air on my nipple. He looks down and groans in pleasure. He rolls me over on top of him and I straddle his hips. I can feel a hard bulge and I grind my pussy against it. I pull my shirt off and let it drop. I slowly reach behind me and unclasp my bra. Looking over, I can see Rebecca and Brandon undressing each other as well. Rebecca's tits are bare, her nipples standing erect. Brandon is down to his boxers.

I turn my attention back to Lucas, letting my bra slide off. He reaches forward and takes a breast in his hand. He pinches my nipple, pulling on it slightly. A tingling sensation shoots through my pussy. He rolls me back over and starts to pull off my skirt. I'm left in my knee-high socks and lace panties. Lucas quickly unzips his pants and pulls them off. He's wearing blue boxers, and there's a large tent in front. Leaning forward, he begins to kiss me again. My hands are wandering over his back, and slip beneath the band of his boxers. I caress his ass as he kisses me deeply. Pushing him on his side, I reach under his shorts and take his cock in my hand. It's hard and hot as I begin to stroke it slowly. His hand is now inside my panties and he is fondling my clit. But the fabric is in the way. I reach down and pull off my sopping panties. He now as full access to my pussy, which he takes advantage of.

As Lucas is stroking my clit, I look over at Rebecca. Brandon is going down on her, his face buried in her pussy. She is pinching her nipples, her eyes closed, and her hips rocking. My pussy gushes with excitement. Lucas now has two fingers inside me and is sliding them in and out. I find my hand hindered by his boxers, so I sit up and move to take them off. His fingers come out of my pussy, and I take them in my mouth to clean them up. I move down and pull at the elastic of his boxers. As I slide it down, his cock pops out and stands up tall in front of my face. I hurriedly take the shorts off and move my mouth over his dick. Opening my mouth, I take the tip inside and begin to suck. I run my tongue over the top, and underneath. I take more inside, stroking up and down. His hands are on either side of my head, guiding me gently. His breathing is ragged and he's grunting with each stroke.

In the background, I can hear Rebecca cum loudly. I can feel the bed shaking as her body convulses with pleasure. My pussy is throbbing with longing. But, I keep my attention on Lucas's cock. I use my hands now to gently tease his sack, caressing softly. I continue to move my tongue and lips over his shaft. Then, suddenly I feel fingers inside me. I gasp and Lucas's cock pops out of my mouth. I look behind me and see Brandon grinning wickedly. Looking over I see Rebecca on her hands and knees, crawling toward us. We kiss deeply, and the boys each groan loudly. Then turning to Lucas, she begins to kiss him.

I return to my ministrations on Lucas's cock as I feel Brandon's fingers sliding in and out of my wet hole. His other hand is fondling my tit. As my mouth moves to the top of Lucas's cock, I see Rebecca's hand take the base and begin to stroke. We move together, stroking and sucking. Wet, slopping noises are coming from my pussy as Brandon slides his fingers in and out. I am getting very close to cumming, and I can sense Lucas is also nearing. I begin to fondle his sac as I suck the tip of his dick strongly. Our breathing is all heightened as we fondle and suck.

Brandon's fingers are deep inside me when I cum. I can hardly keep my mouth on Lucas's cock as I shudder uncontrollably. This must be more than Lucas can bear as he explodes in my labouring mouth. His cum hits the back of my tongue and I swallow eagerly. His body shakes as he releases spurt after spurt of cream. When there is no more, I release his cock from my mouth and flop forward onto him.

We all snuggle together, Rebecca, slowly stroking Brandon's cock. He is still very hard, not having climaxed yet. He watches as I reach toward Rebecca and begin stroking her pussy. He's enthralled as my fingers slip inside her waiting wetness. I move my face between her legs and begin to tongue her clit. As I pleasure her, I can hear Brandon's breathing speed. But before he can cum, Rebecca stops and slowly pulls away from me. She leans toward him and says with a nasty grin, "I can't let you waste that cum. You need to be inside me."

Rebecca pushes Brandon onto his back. His cock is so hard, it's laying up on his lower abdomen. She straddles his legs, her pussy poised teasingly above him. "Do you want me?" she asks him. He nods and whispers, "God yes." She picks up his cock and guides it to her opening. Ever so slowly, she begins to lower herself onto him. I watch as inch after inch disappear inside her. I spoon into Lucas, as we watch Rebecca and Brandon begin to fuck. As Rebecca begins to slowly grind on Brandon's cock, Lucas takes my tits in his hands. I can feel his cock, now hard again, pressed into my upper thighs. I open my legs and it slips between my legs. I rock my hips back and forth, his cock sliding between my thigh muscles. I know I'm teasing him.

Rebecca is now riding Brandon's cock with abandon. He's fondling her clit as she slides her pussy up and down. Lucas pulls his cock from between my legs, and begins to turn me on my back. I open my legs for him as he kneels before me. His cock is eagerly standing at the opening to my pussy. He takes his cock in his hand and gently presses the tip into the opening, moistening it. Pulling it out, he strokes it along my inner pussy lips and to my clit, where he grinds it slowly. I watch as he taps my clit with the tip of his cock, and little spasms of pleasure course through my body.

Looking over, I see Rebecca pull herself off of Brandon's cock and she moves over to me. She takes a nipple in my mouth and begins to suck deeply. Brandon comes around behind her and poises his cock at her opening. I know he's entered her when Rebecca bites gently on my erect nipple. At that moment, Lucas thrusts his cock into my pussy. I can feel myself open for him, taking him all in. Brandon is thrusting in and out of Rebecca's pussy and I can see him fondling her clit. Rebecca's hand moves to my clit as Lucas continues to stroke. My eyes lock with Lucas's, his hands grasping my hips.

I can feel my orgasm building. Rebecca's lips are sucking hard on my tit, sending little pulsations of pleasure to my pussy. Brandon is grunting with each thrust. And then Lucas is cumming. He thursts deep inside me and holds his cock there as I feel it spasm. After several more strokes, he pulls himself out and moves his face to my pussy. He begins to lap the cum from my gaping lips, thrusting his tongue deep inside. His fingers probe inside of me, stroking me deeply. Rebecca cums loudly, shuddering, as Brandon pounds himself into her. As he begins to climax, I feel myself starting to shake. Lucas sucks deeply on my clit and strokes his fingers inside me as fast as he can. My whole body explodes with pleasure, my hips lifting off the bed. I moan uncontrollably as Rebecca bites my pulsating nipple.

As we all come down from our orgasms, we fall into each other's arms, snuggling and spooning in every direction. One by one we fall asleep.

****

I awaken to the sound of heavy breathing. I can feel the bed moving slightly beneath me. Struggling to remember where I am, I open my eyes. The room is dim, but there is enough light to see two people fucking beside me. The girl is on top, rocking her pussy over the guy's cock. She is fondling her tits, pulling at her nipples. Rebecca and Brandon aren't in the room, and I see now it is Lucas on the bottom. He has his hands on her hips, almost guiding her movements. Suddenly he moans, "Oh Gracie, that's so fucking hot."

My heart stops. Could that be his sister?

I watch a while longer. My pussy is throbbing and beginning to soak the sheet underneath me. I slowly move forward and place my hand over Lucas's chest. He looks down and smiles at me, wicked boy. I lean over and we kiss.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carnal Knowledge Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds