• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

"I swear to you Julie he's the best I've ever been with. My panties get wet when I see him and he can make me cum just by kissing my breasts. Boys have never paid attention to my top I guess because I'm so small up there but he swears he loves my tiny tittys and that he can't keep his lips off my nipples."

"Susan I didn't even know you're seeing anyone, what's his name, come on girl spill."

"I can't he's, ah, married..."

"Well you can at least tell me where you met him. You are really just a little slut, dating a married man."

Julie laughed and I knew she was kidding,

"I met him through my brother and that is all I'm going to say on that subject."

I just couldn't tell Julie the truth that I was much worse than a slut that I was going to hell. No I was much worse off than someone dating a married man, I was in love with my big brother and I was too far gone to do anything about it.

How did it happen, we had a normal childhood, I teased him he ignored me and when he didn't we fought like, well like brother and sister. Then came summer, I was back from my first year at college and at nineteen I thought I was a woman of the world. Jason was already home from school and the first thing I noticed about him was how much he'd filled out in a year. He was no longer that skinny kid, now he looked like a man.

The first weekend mom and dad were going to the cabin but both Jason and I begged off saying we wanted to catch up with our friends that first weekend. I went out but it didn't take me long to see my hometown was no college town, it was the same boring stuff that it was when I left. I was home early and surprised to find Jason there too. It was funny he felt the same as I about our town. He was sitting on the couch just ready to turn on the tube and he asked me to join him. I told him I found TV to be boring and he informed me at his school they turned TV into a drinking game. I had nothing better to do so I joined him.

"OK here are the rules, every time they ask Vanna for a vowel you have to take a drink, every time someone guesses wrong you have to take a drink, and every time someone guesses right you have to take two drinks."

I was drunk before the show was half over,

"I can't play anymore I'm already wasted."

He asked me what we did for fun and I said truth or dare.

"I'll start; I dare you to take two drinks, that way maybe you'll catch up to me."

He took his two drinks then said it was his turn. When he said truth or dare, I took truth, so he asked me if I was still a virgin. I laughed and said that was my first assignment when I got to college. When he laughed so hard at my corny joke, I knew he was drunk also. Now it was my turn and when he said truth, I asked,

"So who is the one girl here in town that you wished you had slept with?"

He stopped smiling and for a moment, I thought I pissed him off.

"Sis I don't think I can tell you that one..."

"Oh no I barged in truth or dare is a sacred game and you must tell the truth."

I hadn't noticed we were sitting so close until he leaned over and kissed me,

"You're the one I wished I had slept with."

"But, but you can't mean that I mean we're..."

He put a finger to my lips,

"I know it's just you said I had to tell the truth."

"Then I dare you to kiss me again."

I felt the fire from his kiss igniting passion I didn't even know I was capable of and it felt so good. He undressed me in our front room, the room we had played in as children, did our homework in. He told me he had wanted me since he had come home last summer to my eighteenth birthday party and he told me I was beautiful. I reached for him and told him I had spied on him last summer at the cabin when he and Jenny did it at the beach. I said I saw his erection and was so jealous of Jenny I have not spoken to her since.

We left our clothes in a pile and went to my bedroom but as it was unchanged from my childhood, it just didn't seem right so we went to his room. We didn't speak as he took me so gently and yet with so much passion I came and came again. Later we lay still silent afraid to break the spell.

We slept naked entwined in his bed and in the morning, I took him in my mouth. I didn't tell him it was my first time but when he warned me her was near I did it harder for I wanted to taste him, to feel it on my tongue. We next showered together and again he told me how much he loved my tiny breasts. I looked down at him kissing and sucking my nipples and it felt so good I just let go and came.

I can't say where we go from here and we're both too afraid of the future even to think about it. Jason says we should run away to a foreign country where no one will know we're brother and sister instead of husband and wife. It's just the thought of what it would do to our parents that keeps me from agreeing with him. Right now all I can think about is this summer and every minute I can steal to be alone with the only man I can ever love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds