• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Debbie

Debbie

I love you.

You meet me at the door and I smile and hug you. I comment on how handsome you look tonight, and you take my hand and lead me to the car. You tell me how beautiful I am, and how you've missed me since our last encounter. Debbie, you call me. That is my name.

You take me to dinner at the finest restaurant in town. Your business associates are there and I am charming. I stay by your side and hold your hand affectionately. I hang on your every word and smile and laugh. As we dine I glance at you every so often, with admiration, as my lips brush my wineglass. You smile at me and when they're not looking, you rub my leg under the table. I know you are waiting to be alone with me.

Later, you pull me onto the dance floor. My long black dress billows gently as you twirl me, and I look deeply into your warm brown eyes. You are so handsome, I say. So caring, so sweet. I tell you how good it feels to have your warm body against mine. How I can't wait to get you alone. I kiss your cheek softly and stroke your hair. You tell me I am beautiful. You call me Debbie and tell me how much you love me. You want to strip me down right then and there, but I laugh and we know we must wait until later.

Later comes soon enough as you pull me into the bedroom. We kiss and caress gently. I know what you like, what you want to feel. I stroke the side of your face as I kiss you, slowly and purposefully. I push you back on the bed and take control. That's how you like it.

My mouth is hot as I leave a trail of kisses down your neck, your throat. I undo your shirt buttons, one by, one, before pulling the smooth garment off of your body. I run my hands over your firm chest, my lips engulfing each of your hard nipples into my mouth, one by one. I can hear you groan and you run your fingers through my hair. You call me Debbie, and your voice is soft and filled with lust.

I continue to make my way down your body, slowly but surely. When I reach your groin I stop and nuzzle the hardness in your pants. I know you are hard, and ready for me. Your breathing comes quicker, but I kiss you and tell you to be patient. We still have time left, and I want to make this last for you.

I unbuckle your belt and gently ease your stiffening member out into the cool air. I began to kiss and lick all over your cock softly. My slender fingers gently cup your balls, and I fondle them gently as I slide your cock in my mouth. I can taste your salty essence and my tongue flutters up and down your shaft, tasting every inch of your hard cock. I take you deeper in my mouth, feeling the head of your penis touch the back of my throat, and I slowly lift my head, sliding my mouth up and down your shaft. I pause, letting my tongue wrap around the head of your cock, before slowly pushing the full length back into my mouth.

My mouth waters and my saliva coats your entire shaft. I feel you tickle the back of my throat again, and I try not to gag. I gently release you from my mouth after a moment, and tell you how big you are, how I love it when your cock fills my entire mouth. You groan and grab the back of my head, pushing your cock back down my throat. I moan as you slowly fuck my mouth, and I move one hand down to feel my own wetness. I am growing more and more aroused as I taste your salty pre cum on my tongue.

You finally pull your cock from my mouth before you lose yourself, and you grab me and kiss me. I return your kiss eagerly, and you begin to rip the dress from my body. I let you, and in moments I am naked before you. My soft brown hair falls down around my breasts, and my nipples are hard. My pussy is wet and I can smell my own arousal. You kiss me and run your hands over my body. You take my breasts in your hands, and one by one you began to kiss and lick my pink nipples, biting them gently. I moan and whimper and tell you how much I love it. How much I want your cock inside me. My comments grow more and more perverse as your hand slides between my legs, and you press your fingers into the growing wetness at my entrance. I sigh as you invade me, loving how your touch feels on my body. I tell you all these things and more.

You push me onto the bed and taste me gently, then you kiss my lips. I can taste myself on your tongue and it turns me on even more. I pull you close to me, scratching my long nails across your back, kissing your neck, biting your ear. I whisper to you, telling you to make love to me. I want to feel you inside me. My body yearns for you, and I need you so bad it hurts. I want you, baby. Fill me, please.

You groan and call me Debbie as you guide your shaft to the entrance of my pussy. With one hard thrust you are inside me. I can feel the length of your cock deep inside my wet, gripping pussy. I moan as you enter me and I can feel you so deep inside me, it burns. It feels so wonderful and I tell you so. You bury your face in my hair and call my name as you thrust in and out. I moan with you and my nails are digging into your back harder. I wrap my legs around your hips as you move them, and my hips are rising to meet each of your thrusts.

I feel myself growing wetter and wetter, and I throw my head back, letting you kiss my neck and my breasts. My hips are bucking wildly now, feeling your hard cock throbbing deep inside my pussy. Oh, god, you are so hot. I can feel your warmth burning deep inside. I am filled with passion and I moan, clutching you close to me. I can hear your groans and sighs and I know you are ready to come. I know you will wait for me, and I am close.

Each thrust sends me closer and closer until I finally break and I am coming, hard on your shaft. I bury my fingers into your hair and kiss you as I come for you, moaning against your mouth. Seconds later, I can feel your cock twitching deep inside me and I know you are coming. You call me Debbie, and tell me how good it feels to be inside me. How much you love me, and how much you want me, and oh, god, how much you've missed me. We lay entwined together and you kiss me, stroking my face. I lay on your chest, listening to your heart as your pulse slows and your breathing comes down. We are both flushed with pleasure, and I can feel your come running down my thighs. I feel warm, and I feel satisfied. I look at your face and I can see a mixture of sadness and love as you look at me.

I glance at the clock and see it is getting late.

"Mr. Wilson, it's time for me to go. Our three hours is up," I inform him as I get up and began to pull my clothes back on.

You smile at me and tell me okay. I finish dressing and you come over and kiss me one last time.

"I love you, Debbie," he tells me softly as his eyes fill with tears. "I'm sorry, I know you're not Debbie, but you look just like her," he tells me.

"I know." I kiss him and hug him warmly. I look into his eyes and he seems so sad. It hurts me, in a way, and I wish I was Debbie and I could hold him and truly comfort him. I soften and slip into the role of Debbie for one more moment.

"I love you, James," I tell him, stroking his cheek. His eyes are soft and warm and he smiles as he touches my hand. "I miss you."

"Happy Valentine's Day, honey. I'll see you next year."

I go outside and light up a cigarette and climb into the vehicle waiting to take me back home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Debbie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds