• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 11

My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 11

Chapter 11

Blackmailed into Sex

Dave woke early and immediately was hit with a wave of guilt for having had sex with his daughter Bree. He went for a walk brooding about how horrible a father he was. He ignored the fact that he had been tricked into it by Tracey. He left the cabin so quickly that he missed having his morning inoculation against public erections, sex with his wife Angie.

Bree had slept poorly; she tossed and turned all night. She had vivid dreams reliving either the great sex she had had at the stable or the horrible moment when Tracey revealed that her anal sex partner was her own father.

Chloe bounded out of bed. She felt on top of the world. She was enjoying being at the nudist colony. She had new friends and she had enjoyed a very satisfying fuck with the dreamy Paul the other day. Ebulliently, she went across the hall and greeted her sister.

"Hey Bree..."

Bree looked bad. Stress and lack of sleep had really done a number on her.

"Go away," Bree whined.

"I..." Chloe started up again as effervescent as the Energizer Rabbit. She was interrupted by a pillow to her head.

"Get out of here or I swear I'll kill you." Bree threatened as she buried herself under the blankets.

Chloe turned on her heels, snuck into Bree's bathroom and stole the item she had planned to nicely ask to borrow. Then she went looking for her mom.

"Mom," Chloe called out as she knocked on her mother's bedroom door.

"Come in, Chloe"

Angie was yawning and stretching still in bed.

"Have you seen your father?"

"No, just Bree and boy is she in a bad mood."

"So what's up kiddo?" Angie asked.

"Were you serious about doing something about your bushy bush?"

Angie nodded. Chloe held up the box of VEET Bladeless she had purloined from her sister. Chloe continued,

"I was going to give it a go. Do you want to join me?"

"Yes. I'm tired of feeling like a hairy ape."

The two naked women went into the bathroom. Chloe started trimming her pubes with scissors. She was hunched over peering in between her legs. Angie was similarly arranged, legs splayed, bent over until Chloe screamed,

"Ow...shit!"

Angie rushed over to find that Chloe had poked her thigh with the sharp end of the scissors. Angie put her hand on the small wound to stop the bleeding and said,

"There, there...give it a minute. I was afraid I was going to do that to myself. It's probably a better idea to have us trim each other. At least then I'll be close enough to see what I'm doing."

Chloe sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub, spread her legs and leaned back. Angie climbed into the tub and began snipping.

"So this is what a woman looks like," Angie teased.

Chloe blushed.

Angie continued, "I've never done that 'check your vagina out in a mirror' thing."

When Angie had finished cutting Chloe's pubic hair, she studied her daughter's sex. She pulled open her labia to peek inside at the pink tunnel and she inspected the pea-size clit.

"I've always wondered what your father found so fascinating down there. It's a lot prettier that I thought," Angie said as she ran a finger down the length of Chloe's cleft flesh. Chloe wondered if there was something wrong with her because she felt a tingling inside as her mother poked and prodded her intimate area.

"Okay, you're done. Let's switch," Angie said.

Chloe didn't move she was lost in her thoughts. Only when her mother tapped her on the leg did Chloe wake from her stupor and switch places.

Chloe worked in between her mother's thighs and made quick work of her black curls. Chloe too took a moment to inspect her mother's loveliness. Then Chloe slavered on the depilatory cream first on her mother and then herself. Five minutes later, they were as bald as babies.

The two were astonished by the results: so bare, so smooth, so nude. They continued to run their fingers over their sex even after they had applied a moisturizing lotion.

"Wow," was all Chloe said.

"Yea, who knew it would be this soft and sleek feeling...this sexy," Angie added.

The air carried a hint of the acrid, musky odor of aroused women. Angie felt the familiar, usually welcomed, flow of warm fluid into her sex as she fingered herself. It embarrassed her. She told herself, "I can't masturbate in front of Chloe...I've got to find Dave for some relief".

"Ah...thanks for cleaning me up," Angie stammered. "I've got to go."

Angie left the room quickly. Chloe slipped a finger inside herself and felt her sex becoming slippery. She said out loud to no one,

"Yea, me too...I need to go find Paul."

^^^

Dave had been walking alone with his thoughts, ruminating about Bree and the stables. He sat on a secluded rock castigating himself, but also arousing the beast between his legs as he remembered the tight ass he had penetrated.

"You look like that Rodin statue 'The Thinker'," Wendy said pleasantly.

Startled, Dave jumped exposing his erection and then frantically tried to cover it.

Wendy continued chuckling, "I don't remember 'The Thinker' having a raging hard-on."

Dave blushed and crossed his legs.

Wendy came closer and said, "Don't worry. This is a pretty isolated area."

Wendy reached out and touched Dave tenderly on the knee. She slid her hand up towards his dick and said,

"You know, I think we can both help each other. Walter can't get it up like this anymore," Wendy said as she grasped his erection savoring its hardness. "We both could use a little attention...a little relief."

Dave didn't have to be a mind reader to see what she was suggesting.

"I can't..."

Wendy smirked, stroked his hard shaft and said, "This says you can."

"I've never cheated..."

Cajoling Wendy said, "What's one slice off an open loaf." She lifted her big breast to his mouth and rubbed her hard nipple across his mouth and face saying "Give a girl a break."

When Dave didn't respond as she had hoped, Wendy tugged on his steely tool sharply and said, "We can do this nicely or rough. Do you want me to scream and bring a crowd over here to see this hard cock?"

Dave shook his head 'No'. Wendy said,

"I didn't think so. I won't tell anyone about this. If it helps ease your mind, this can't be cheating because you are being forced to fuck me. Get on your back and let Wendy-girl have a ride."

Dave did as he was told. He told himself "I may have to do his, but I won't enjoy it."

Wendy lowered her sex to Dave's mouth and said, "I don't get as wet as I use to. I need a little help getting lubed up."

Dave found his mouth covered by her shaved pussy. He thought he would find the old girl disgusting. He was surprised; he'd expecting her pussy would be as saggy and droopy as an old elephant's skin. She even tasted good. Dave went to work trying to please her.

Wendy enjoyed her young man. She came on his face with a splash.

"Good job. There's one more orgasm in there," Wendy giggled as she impaled herself on his rock hard cock. She fucked Dave. Wendy used her skilled interior muscles to grip Dave's rod.

"Oh," Dave called out unconsciously.

"Hah! Surprised ya didn't I?" Wendy said with a laugh. "I may be old, but I know what I'm doing. Why don't you just lay back and enjoy the ride?"

Dave did as he was told again because he had no choice. He also had no choice but to enjoy the sex. Her undulating box was wet, firm and pleasurable. Dave began responding, meeting her thrust for thrust.

They copulated at a steady pace for 15 minutes. Dave was covered with sweat from driving his cock into Wendy. Long ago he gave up on not enjoying it, his hands reached out to her large breasts. He found them droopy, but also very soft and still a treat to squeeze. Her nipples were hard. She moaned when he pinched them. Wendy began panting and thumping him harder as she built to a second climax. She came with a small scream and a spurt of fluid. Dave came with a satisfying well earned grunt. Together they lay in the grass feeling the pleasurable orgasmic waves course through their bodies.

After a few minutes, Dave's shrinking member slipped out of her vagina. Wendy said,

"That was pretty good, much better than your Uncle Jake's sad effort. He talked a good game, but could never back it up. For example, he often spoke about adding a Hedonism section to this resort, but he didn't follow through with it. You've got the stamina and equipment that could make you popular and successful at a Hedonism resort."

Wendy climbed off of Dave and said, "You seemed to enjoy that. Maybe next time I won't have to beg or blackmail you for a friendly fuck."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds