• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strapped in for Fun

Strapped in for Fun

We are an average looking couple and if you lived next door to us, you'd probably consider us boring. However, in the privacy of our bedroom we are a whole other story. My lovely bride, so normal in every way loves to be naked and tied to the bed to be used by me in any way I choose.

I have installed nondescript straps with steel eyes to our bed. These straps stay under our mattress at the ready to be taken out for playtime. For my wife Audrey we have Velcro wrist and ankle bands with matching hooks. These are designed where Audrey can secure herself into her straps and once the last hook is snapped into place, she cannot release herself. No matter how my day has been, it is an instant boner when I walk into our bedroom and see my wife naked and strapped to our bed, helpless and vulnerable her vulva and ass showing. To my wife, as she lies there alone and helpless, exposed to anyone who may venture in is such a turn on, she has actually orgasmed.

Last Saturday I came back from golf to find Audrey already in her harness writhing on the bed as I walked in.

"I see you're ready for me and what do you wish me to do to you young lady?"

"Sir I need you to do nasty things to me, I want you to put it in my ass deep and hard. I want you to cum all over me and let it dry all crusty as I lie here helpless."

I sat on the bed and put my hand to her pussy, so wet with her juices that the spread under her is already soaked. I began playing with her and soon I had four fingers inside her and my thumb rubbing her clit. As soon as she came on my thumb, I put it inside as well. I told her she now had my whole fist up her cunt and she moaned as she began to fuck my fist. I spread my fingers and massaged her uterus softly.

Keeping my hand in her cunt, I open our toy drawer with the other. I pulled out our lube and an anal plug. It is one of our new toys we had not used yet and I feared the size maybe too large for my petite little blonde. I look up to see my wife watching in anticipation, so I held the toy to her lips and watched as she kissed it with devotion. Next I lubed it well then held it to her anus firmly and watched while she pushed back trying to force the monster inside her. My hand was still inside her cunt and I turned it so I could feel this intruder as it entered. To my amazement, Audrey was able to force the giant knob past her sphincter and then I pushed it the rest of the way up her canal. With my fingers inside her, I could feel it travel up inside her. I began alternating movements between my hand and the toy as I pushed the toy in I would pull my hand out and then reverse. Both of Audrey's holes were now so extended I could pull both my fist and the toy out of its hole and then reinsert them easily.

"Audrey I am now going to fuck you but I'm leaving your ass plugged while I take you. When I'm ready I am going to treat you like the slut you are and spill my cum over your naked body."

I took my fist from her and put it to her lips to clean her own honey from my fingers. I next climbed between her bound legs, so lean and long. She pushed her petite little ass up to present herself for my pleasure, I took her hard, and fast, knowing I would not last long. As promised when I felt I could no longer hold back I pulled out and squirted my seed on her backside, just as they do on the pornos we watch. I reached over to get a vibrating egg from our toy drawer; I pushed it up her cunt, and then turned it on high. I then left to go take a shower, leaving her tied up with both holes full and her undulating to the buzzing devise pushed inside her.

When I came back refreshed and clean I still had one more humiliation for her. I sat at the top of the bed with her head between my legs and as she lifted her face to me, I put my new erection to her lips. She open wide and took me all the way just as she likes. I grabbed her by the hair with both hands and fucked her face roughly, gagging her every time I pushed my cock inside her. She looked up into my eyes while I defiled her mouth, yet the look was not of fear but of pride that she was able to please me. She accepted my issue down her throat without losing a drop.

And then playtime was over and I unhooked her aching limbs. I drew her a bath and as she soaked in the rich bubbles, I washed her tender body. After exhausted and still sore, she took a nap while I made dinner. Later that night we slept together as lovers naked and spooned into each other.

I realize that many people cannot understand how a relationship such as ours can exist. Yet if not for the love and trust my wife has in me she would not be able to put herself in my control. Audrey knows my love for her would not allow me to harm her in any way and thereby gives her the freedom to give herself to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strapped in for Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds