• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 12

White Women are Goddesses Ch. 12

My name is Nicole O’Bannon. I’m a six-foot-tall, busty and big-bottomed, kind of heavyset young Canadian woman of Irish descent living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I’ve been big my whole life. At twenty eight, I weigh two hundred and eighty pounds. Men have never found me attractive. Some lesbians liked me but I am one hundred percent heterosexual. I waited for the man of my dreams. That’s why I was a virgin up until a couple of months ago. That’s when I met Jeffrey Jean-Pierre, a tall, burly and extremely handsome young Black man from the Republic of Haiti in the Caribbean. He’s a second-year student at Carleton University, where I’m working as a teacher’s assistant while earning my MBA at nearby Ottawa University. For me, it was love at first sight.

A lot of people think fat chicks like myself are invisible. Being big and tall in a world that worships skinny chicks is hell. Luckily, I found someone who accepts me for what I am. If you’re a fat white chick, you only appeal to Black men from foreign countries. That’s okay because white guys never interested me. I’ve always liked Black men but mostly they went after skinny white chicks. Once again I found myself feeling invisible. Luckily, Jeffrey wasn’t like other men. Given a choice between a skinny chick and a fat one, he’d actually go after the fat chick. You see, in his culture, fat women are considered beautiful. I need to move down there!

Jeffrey Jean-Pierre was hot as hell. Five feet eleven inches tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, with dark brown skin and pale bronze eyes. He had long black hair braided into neat cornrows. He’s only twenty years old. He majors in engineering at Carleton University and the chicks over there absolutely love him. And why shouldn’t they? He’s tall, good-looking and educated. He’s hot as hell. On campus, he could have just about anyone he wanted. He’s the star of the men’s Rugby squad for crying out loud. So many women wanted a piece of him. Black women. White women. Asian women. Hispanic women. Arab women. All women want a piece of a sexy Black man. Well, I’m the one who caught his attention. The tall, plain-faced white chick with the huge tits, chubby body, wide hips and gigantic white ass. The fat chick got the pretty guy and left all the pretty girls standing around feeling foolish. How’s that? I love it!

Jeffrey was the one who introduced me to the world of sex. He taught me how to feel good while naked. To him, a big woman like me was the epitome of beauty. He liked my big tits, chunky body, wide hips and big ass. He liked me the way I am. When Jeffrey looked at me, I actually felt sexy. How about that? I felt sexy for the first time in my life. Jeffrey made me want to do things. He’s so charming and sexy. I wanted to do things for him, and to him. Jeffrey took me out in public and treated me like a lady. He took me to fine restaurants and cool night clubs. He bought me presents and sent me flowers at work. All the things skinny women take for granted. My man was sexy, smart and he showered me with attention. I was one happy fat chick!

You’ve got no idea what it’s like to feel loved when you’ve been told you’re ugly and worthless your whole life. When I attended Saint William Academy, I actually got stood up by my prom date, an Irish guy named Sean Patterson. In college, I was invisible to the sexy hockey players and handsome basketball studs whom I lusted after. And here comes Jeffrey, a guy who seems to genuinely like me. He came from a nice family too. His father Adam Jean-Pierre is a police officer in the city of Toronto. His mother Jeannette Jean-Pierre works as a teacher at one of the local high schools. His older brother Wilson is an accountant and his sister Alexandra is a corrections officer. I met all of them at a nice Caribbean restaurant which Jeffrey took me. Jeffrey’s family were really nice to me. They didn’t seem to mind that their favourite son was dating a fat white chick. I assured his mother and sister that I loved him and would never do anything to hurt him.

A lot of Black women don’t like it when their sons or brothers date outside the race. I understood Jeffrey’s mom’s fears. A lot of crazy white women have been known to get innocent Black men into trouble. Look what nearly happened to NBA superstar Kobe Bryant a few years ago. Jeffrey’s mom was right to beware of crazy white sluts. The lady did not want her son to get hurt. I just wanted her to see that I was different. I sat with her and we talked inside the restaurant. I assured her that I wasn’t a drama queen or a jealous hussy. I wasn’t a violent psycho. And I wasn’t a gold digger either. I work hard for a living. I have my own money. I actually own the house where I live. I meet my mortgage payments every month. I do alright for myself. I’m very much a modern woman. My only issue was with love. I’m approaching thirty and no guy has ever kissed me or held my hand. No guy has ever made love to me or told me I was pretty. At least not until I met Jeffrey. He meant the world to me. I’d be foolish to do anything that could ruin my relationship with him. I made sure Jeff’s mom and I understood each other. When we were done she smiled at me and gave us her blessing. I was so happy I almost cried.

Jeffrey and I went to Toronto for Spring Break Vacation. And it was there that we made love for the first time. We got busy in our hotel room. I knelt before my sexy Black man and fastened my big lips to his long and thick ( nine inches of pure masculine power ), uncircumcised Black cock and began sucking on it like my life depended on it. Jeff was a bit self-conscious about being uncut. He told me some women didn’t like him for being like that. I happen to like uncircumcised men. A lot of interracial porn I watch is made in Brazil where most guys are uncut. I gently stroked Jeff’s balls as I sucked his dick. I sucked my beloved until he came, shooting his cum all over my face. Some women find it offensive when a man shoots his cum all over their face. Not me. I delighted in pleasing Jeffrey. He was awesome. Afterwards, we kissed passionately.

Jeff spread my big white thighs and began licking and fingering my pussy. I almost passed out as he began pleasuring me. I’d seen men lick women’s pussies in porno movies I watched on my laptop. Yes, I am a fat white chick who likes porn. I collect interracial porn DVDs. If you don’t like it, you can kiss my fat white ass. Jeff fingered me, driving me absolutely nuts. I never thought I’d experience such pleasure. When I came, Jeff licked me and let me taste myself by shoving his fingers into my mouth. Oh, yeah. I love this man! He’s absolutely wonderful and knows how to make this lady feel really, really good!

Afterwards, we fell asleep. Well, he fell asleep. I was fascinated by Jeff’s gorgeous features as he slept. I love Black men. This isn’t a fetish. I think Black men are awesome. The world treats them like shit yet they always hold their heads high, like Kings. They’re absolutely amazing. And they never surrender to adversity. I have always found strong Black men like President Barack Obama, actor Danny Glover and writer Henry Louis Gates to be amazing. Their ability to rise in spite of the deep racism of North American society amazes me. Black men are Kings in my eyes. I’m so glad one of them found me worthy of his love.

Over the course of our vacation, Jeffrey and I had a lot of bedroom fun together. He relieved me of my virginity. We’d been making out on the bed and I basically begged him to fuck me. I told him I was finally ready. I even bought us some condoms. Jeffrey liked the sound of that. My favourite Black man took control of me. Just the way I liked it. Yeah, I’m a submissive and he’s my dominant. He took me to the edge. Just spread my legs that night and shoved his dick inside my pussy. When he penetrated me, I felt a slight pain but welcomed it. I wrapped my arms around him as he made love to me. He fucked me good, drilling his cock deep into my pussy. I cried out in pleasure. This was too much fun.

Since that day, I’ve basically become a sex addict. Ask Jeffrey if you don’t believe me. I want his dick inside of me all the time. And not just in my pussy. I take it in every hole now. Mouth, pussy and asshole. And my man loves me for it. I love to get on all fours and spread my fat white ass cheeks for Jeff. He comes up behind me, hard dick in hand, ready to fuck me in the ass. Oh, man. I love getting fucked in the ass. Jeffrey lubricated my asshole, then shoved his dick inside. The moment his cock penetrated my ass, I sighed in pleasure. Gripping my wide hips, Jeffrey began pumping his cock into my asshole. I love the feel of his big Black dick up my asshole. He fucks me hard until he shoots his cum deep inside my asshole. Afterwards, I’m only too happy to suck his dick clean. I love tasting myself on his dick after he fucks me. It’s awesome.

Jeffrey and I are really kinky together. He asked me to buy a strap-on dildo and fuck him with it. I didn’t mind. Like I said before, I’m the horniest chick on the planet. I’ve got years and years of sexual frustration to relieve. So you had better believe that I wore the strap-on dildo and fucked Jeff with it. I put him on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. Then I eased the dildo into his asshole. I shoved the dildo up Jeff’s ass. He screams as I fuck him. I lovingly bury the strap-on dildo deep into his ass. I make him scream. Jeff squeals as I fuck him hard. I pump his ass until his cock shoots a load of cum. I pull the dildo out of his ass and then suck his dick. Jeff pulls me into his arms and kisses me. He tells me that he loves me. Well, I love him too. He brought light, life and energy in my cold and dreary world. We’re an interracial couple living in the city of Ottawa. We fuck each other every chance we get. Oh, yeah. We’re buying condoms and lube by the barrel at the nearby pharmacy. Our neighbours are always complaining about how much noise we make while having sex. I think it’s because they’re envious. We’re in love. We’re happy. And we fuck a lot. And you know what? Personally, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 613 milliseconds