• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Change of Style Ch. 09

Change of Style Ch. 09

12

February 1 (4 AM)

I spent most of the night trying to figure things out. Why was I, on the one hand justifiably jealous of what was developing between my wife and her powerful black lover, and on the other hand so incredibly excited by

How had Sean become so important to her in the short space of a few weeks?

I mixed a Jack and Coke, and another, then spent another hour pacing restlessly. Eventually, I went back to my wife's lingerie drawer, grabbed the and dove in reading the "White Wife. Black Lover. White Husband" manual. It was slickly produced, so obviously there was a significant market for this kind of educational material.

I was able to identify several of the techniques Maggie seemed to be using on me.

In one chapter, a wife was advised to praise her husband or to emphasize his insignificance down depending on the situation:

"...As you begin his training, your cuckold is in a delicate emotional state. He may know about (or in some cases already watched) you making love with your boyfriend. Consider what an emotional shock this is to his delicate male ego. It's important that you ease him into acceptance of a new definition of 'normal.' After all, you love him and if you do your homework, you'll move him active sex partner to enthusiastic cheer leader in amazingly short order."

Maggie had scrawled notes in the margins on several pages, sometimes just a simple checkmark, and here she had written, "Might be hard with Jack." Afterwards, she had stricken the comment out, replacing it with a simple checkmark.

The chapter went on to teach various techniques for helping a husband accept and enjoy seeing his wife filled by a superior black man. It explained that a white wife's duty early on should always remember to build up a husband's ego up for his willingness to be open, for his acceptance, and for his unconditional love, while at the same time learning to acknowledge and understand that her black boyfriend's needs always come first. Here Maggie had put a checkmark.

It gave the wife techniques to help hubby to redirect his sexual energy, and to make him eager to push you into your boyfriend's arms as his ticket to sexual satisfaction in this new relationship. To accomplish this, it said that although it might seem cruel at first, she would need to push him onto the sexual sideline. Finally, it explained that the goal is a husband who begs you to fuck her black lover, and receives his own gratification through you. Maggie added her own comment, saying "Yes, finally."

In another chapter, the one titled, "Black-bred, The Happiest Time." advised:

"One of the greatest gifts you can give your black lover is to bear his beautiful black babies. When you make the decision to let him impregnate you, you may find that every orgasm will be more intense than the last (we know, having done this a collective five times.) You may even want to make a ceremony out of the decision. We found that surrendering your birth control to you man while your hubby watches creates an incredible sexual high for everyone involved. One of the authors remembers actually squirting for the first time in her life.

In any case, this is a pretty big deal, and you should give it much thought. Once it's done, it's not easily undone, and it is a lifetime commitment that will mark you as a black man's woman for life. Which may be exactly the statement you want to make. Also, don't be surprised if your boyfriend starts putting on pressure to share you with his friends. It's a natural part of being bred by a black man, and you should (and WILL) enjoy it. Hugely. Repeatedly. Trust us."

At the head of this chapter, Maggie had written, "No way!", then scratched it out, then later in another pen color written, "Maybe."

I read through the night, and not getting a call from Maggie, fell asleep. A reader may well think that, having read the wive's 'playbook', I would now be so well-informed that I would be able to fight against what was happening. I would remind readers that just because you have watched the Dallas Cowboys doesn't mean you can compete with them. Other guys who have become cuckolds or are going through this now will confirm what I am saying.

February 1 (11 AM)

I heard Sean's Lexus roll up the driveway, and looked out just in time to see Maggie stroll up the path, high heels in hand. She came inside quietly and stood with her back sliding against the door. She reached out for me, hugged me tightly and moved into a deep passionate kiss, our mouths open, tongues touching. She looked up into my eyes dreamily and said breathlessly, "Oh God, Jack. I missed you SO much. I love you so much darling. I've got the best husband in the whole dam world."

Even though I knew this was something that the book taught, I could not help believing Maggie was being genuine. Maggie was clearly exhausted and asked it I could give her a bath. I led her upstairs by the hand. I noticed that she now wore a thumb ring on her left hand and asked her about it. She told me it was from Sean and that it was a traditional symbol for any white wife cuckolding her husband with a black lover. She was so matter of fact about it that I simply shrugged and accepted it. I undressed her as she leaned on my for support. There wasn't much to undress. Over the night she had lost her expensive hosiery, and her panties. Her bra had gone missing too. She had the rank stink of fucking and Sean's sweat all over her body, and I noticed dried cum on her thigh.

I sat her down in a warm tub and began to bathe her as she smiled happily and kissed my cheek. There were bite marks on her breasts and her thighs and neck. Maggie is a dental hygienist and for the next week, she wore bright scarves around her neck which clashed with her medical scrubs and were a dead giveaway to anyone in the know. At the moment though, I felt she was extremely vulnerable and I treated her with tender loving care.

I dried her off and helped her into her baby doll PJs. I took off all my clothes and we cuddled while she started to settle into sleep. I asked her what he date was like and she told me a few things. They had gone to an interracial club and Sean had introduced her to his brother Atwon and his cousin Marcus, who was a professional NFL player from Cleveland. Marcus had taken an instant fancy to her and they wound up dirty dancing for hours according to Maggie. So much so that a small fight had broken out between Sean and Marcus which resulted in their being forced to leave.

Each of the guys had brought a white girl friend, so it was decided to rent a hotel suite in town (on Marcus) and have a 'swirl party.' I didn't ask Maggie to define that for me, but it wasn't too hard to figure out. Sean had slipped Maggie ecstasy and she spent the next several hours having sex with him.

As we lay like spoons, I was becoming incredibly hard as she recounted more of the story. My member throbbed up gainst her buns and she moved away from me a little, saying, "God Jack, I am so tired and sore. I would love to make love with you but not now."

I negotiated, "Maggie, I know you're sore but we haven't you know ... in so long. How about satisfying me with your mouth."

She said sleepily, "Honey, I have sucked so much black cock in the last 12 hours, I think my jaw would lock up. How about I just watch your play with your little peenie, and then we can cuddle. She started to massage my shaft and my balls and telling me how incredible the sex with Sean was, made me cum in no time flat.

The week was otherwise uneventful. She went out again with Sean and his crew both Friday and Saturday night and the week after that as well.

February 17

Today marked my final and unconditional acceptance of my status, of Sean's dominance, and awareness of the path Maggie and I were firmly commited to. I had come home from the paper early, having drawn a blank on some leads in an investigative story I had been working for a month. Much to my surprise, Sean's Lexus was in the drive. Seeing me, he bowed slightly, saying, "Hi, dawg. I was hoping we could talk. My journalist's curiosity got the better of me so I invited him in.

I looked at him and frowning, said simply, "About?"

He walked with me to the door and I held it open for him. We walked in, and much to my relief he seemed unfamiliar with the layout of the house. We sat awkwardly for a few minutes after which I offered him a drink (straight bourbon) which he accepted. I came back and we sat at opposite ends of the sofa.

He cleared his throat and began slowly, "Ya know dawg. I don't bear you no ill regards or nothing an' I think we got off to a bad start. Now we all in this relationship and it looks like things gonna be this way of a long time to come. I know it mus' feel like you getting' no respec' an maybe thas' true, but it don't have to be thataway, you dig?"

Having spoken this preamble, he waited for it to sink in, then continued, "I think things could be a whole 'nother way if you was to show Maggie you approve of things; like a cheerleader. You know, encourage her like. Like we say in the 'hood, you got to go along to get along. If you was to do that, I think that you could see your way back in the saddle, if you catch my drift."

I frowned, mulling this over for a bit. Clearly, he was offering Maggie to me sexually as an olive branch. I was suspicious of his motives, but listened further.

Sean took a gulp of his bourbon and asserted, "Alright Jack, down to business. We both know I am Maggie's black master now. I'm like an addiction for her now. If she was younger, I could turn her out on the street and she would do it, no questions asked. Once a white woman gets a steady dose of black cock, girl's got to have it. Ain't nothing else can scratch that itch. Now if you was to swing over to my side and help me, then I think things maybe might get a whole lot more better for you. She is just waiting for you to show you willing to be a part of things."

I sighed in resignation, then responded, "Alright. So what do you want me to do Sean?"

Sean had a ready answer, "Jes' show her that you really on board with things. Suggest things to her. After all, it ain't like you losin' anything, an' look, we all know you really into seein' me fuck Maggie. Don't be shy about it, bro. Maggie keeps tellin' me how you strong get off on what we do. A'int to shame at all in enjoyin' your wife bein' owned by a superior black man. Dig it - the bottom rail is on top now. No shame at all. I don't think no less of you for it."

I shrugged, "I guess not."

Sean clapped me one the back, saying, "We a'right Jack. Things be much better now. An' we both know this is how things should be, right?"

I recognized this tactic from Maggie's wives manual, but honestly, it did seem like the best deal I could make with Maggie's acknowledged master, but I responded simply, "Yeah, I guess so."

He let me absorb the suggestion, then pushed on, "Jack, when I say something to Maggie, I jes' need you to say, 'Amen!' And when you see a chance to jump in, to tell Maggie what to do, how to please me, how to go extra. That ain' a hard thing, right?"

I reflected and he added, "An' look, really I am a very gentle black master to Maggie. Jus' be glad she ain' mixed up wit' my cousin Marcus; that mo'fo' is one crazy son of a bitch."

He paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, "Jack, we all got our fantasies, you dig? An' we all want to make 'em real. For Maggie, she want to be a black cock slut, to submit to everything I tell her. For you, you strong enough to be in this relationship, not every husband is. For me, I jes' love that white pussy. Dawg, you know what I'm talkin' about - you know how hot that woman is, am I right?"

He seemed to lose a bit of confidence, but went on in a tone that felt more polite, "Jack, one thing, an' this is my fantasy -- I need to fuck Maggie in yo' bed. Dig, it's jes' a thing for me. Can you feel what I'm sayin' brotha? Now, thing is I could have Maggie beggin' me to, but I want you to be ok wif' it too. Can you do that for me, Jack?"

"Jack, I ain' gonna lie, I want to be straight wif' you now." he went on, "I started talkin' to Maggie online for a couple months before y'all showed up at that swing party. I talked her into training you to be her cuck boy, an' at first she wasn't into it at all, but we started having 'phone and web sex and she started craving me.

Now we neva' had sex before that swing party, but she was ready. Just remember that. If I could make her crave black cock even before fuckin' her, just think how much stronger my hold is now. An' face it, now she's a total slut for my black cock. The bes' thing for you is to understand that. I mean really understand it. "

I let that sink in, and felt a cold chill up my spine. I knew for the first time what my situation really was. I would have to love Maggie for everything she had become or live without her, probably forever. That I couldn't do.

We drank another round and at 5:30, Maggie came through the front door, still in her scrubs. She kicked off her white clogs, instantly losing an inch in height, She looked at us perplexed and said, "What's this? What's going on?"

Wanting to get things off to the right start, I explained, "Sean and I are just clearing the air about some things. It's all fine honey."

Maggie strolled in cautiously, gave me a little kiss and and stood in the middle of the room, awkwardly shifting from leg to leg. I broke the deadlock, offering her encouragement, "Baby, why don't you go take a little bath, then put something really sexy on for your man? Sean's been waiting to fuck you in our bed all afternoon."

Maggie stood there incredulous, then with tears in her eyes threw her arms around me, "Jack, you really mean this? Why? How? This is a huge change for you. Oh darling, thank you thank you."

She sniffled, then wiped her nose, then smiled, then laughed, she turned to Sean, and said, "And you lover - don't dare move. I want you so bad, I can taste it. We're going to fuck until I drop. Be right back stud. Jack, can you pull the drapes."

While Maggie practically flew upstairs, I got Sean another drink, hoping it would slow him down with Maggie.

Several minutes later Maggie returned wearing sheer black baby doll top and a matching black thong. Her pale freckled skin stood out in contrast, and he nipples looked even more stunning if possible. She came over to my side of the sofa and settled comfortably on my lap. She put her right arm around my neck and her breasts grazed my chest. She kissed me passionately and said, "Honey, I am so happy now. I love you so much," then whispering to me, "I have never wanted you so much darling."

We kissed deeply, our tongues touching deeply. Maggie's mouth was almost watering and her skin was becoming hot to the touch. I could smell the scent of her womanhood, strongly wafting up from her cunt. I had noticed that the musk of her sexuality had become much more pronounced in the month she had been with Sean. A strange little side effect, but a very noticeable one. I asked he to stand up. I took her pale white hand in mine.

As we passed the radio, I turned it on. All the preset stations were now hip-hip or urban, and a Fifty Cent number was playing. Maggie wiggled her hips and began to silently lip sync along with the trashy lyrics. She danced erotically, her body more lithe than I had seen in years. The way she swayed her ass back and forth in front of made my dick jump in pure lust.

On the other end of the sofa, she faced Sean, playing with her nipples. I could only imagine how he was reacting. He gave me a furtive look, which was my cue. I stood up behind Maggie. "Sean, may I take Maggie's top off?" I asked.

He nodded, and I moved closer to her, then lifted the lingerie over her head, revealing her stiffened tits, the puffy aureoles behind them and her tense, excited torso. I pushed her down onto Sean's lap and she moaned slightly as she felt his huge cock against her soft ass cheeks. I moved to both of them, then on my knees pulled her thong down from her hips and over her thighs. Pulling them over her feet, I tossed them aside and stood again looking at them.

Clearly, Maggie had the look of a woman familiar with every inch of her lover's body, as she writhed against his body, enraptured with lust. Sean bent over, kissing her neck from behind, renewing his marks of ownership and making new ones. His hands glided up to her nipples and he began to pull and flick her tits without mercy as she alternately cried and begged him not to stop.

His coal black hands and fingers, his vibrant pink palms stood out in stark contrast to Maggie's white skin as he continued to tug on her nipples and make hickeys on her neck. Her right arm was trapped under his, but with her left she reached back and caressed his black face and neck.

Sean pushed her upwards and the two of them rose to stand. Maggie turned to face her black lover and as their lips meshed, his thick negroid lips completely covering hers, Maggie tugged at his belt. I could see his thick tongue completely filling Maggie's mouth as she sucked on it hungrily. She continued to work his pants off, unzipping them and pulling desperately to get at his manhood.

As they continued to kiss with the passion of highly committed lovers, She finally managed to pull his pants off and his small thong as well. His cock sprang free and banged against her, high up on her belly with a resounding thump. Instantly, the area was filled with an animal musk that was just this side of unpleasant, but I could tell Maggie was really entralled by it as she began to breath more deeply and grind her belly against his huge cock. Although he was still only partly erect, I reckoned that he already dwarfed my on member in size.

Sean broke the kiss reluctantly, still working his thick lips over hers as he backed away. He looked at her then me and said, "Wait suga' one more thing we gotta take care of. Jack come over here. Maggie tells me that you didn't understand the meaning of this the first time you did it. Now you need to do this of yo' own free will. You need to see it and feel it once and for all and so does Maggie. She already knows her master in her head, but I want her to know it in her belly. You dig?"

I moved toward them, Maggie standing on Sean's left side, close to him. His big arm around her waist and his left hand running over her belly. He tummy glistened with a trail of pre-cum. He spoke firmly now, "Maggie, tell him to drop his pants and face me."

Maggie followed his instructions. I found it strange that he no longer addressed me directly, but I pulled my pants and my boxers down.

For the second time now, Maggie 'docked' my penis with his cock and pulled his foreskin over my smaller penis. I hated the hot, clammy feel of his foreskin covering me, but Maggie's hand massaging our shafts back and forth felt so good. Again, I was amazed as she worked his foreskin down my shaft that his excess skin alone was able to cover my penis. I felt his large head against mine and my face wrinkled in disgust.

Sean told Maggie that it was done now and broke away from the obscene 'crowning'. I backed away as well, then Sean reached down into his pants pocket on the floor, pulled out a silver ring and thrust it on Maggie's left thumb. He told Maggie, "We all understand what this means. Now tell him. tell him who he is now."

Maggie hesitated, then stammered, "Jack, now you're .. you're ..."

Sean frowned and then insisted "No bitch. You still need to learn. Tell him -- say the words. Tell him he's your cuck now. I need to hear it and you need to hear yo'self say it."

She frowned, conflicted. After an awkward silence, she said quietly, "Jack, you're my cuckold now. You can lick my pussy when I tell you, or help me get ready for Sean or his friends. And I don't fuck you. I only take black cock now. But darling, you want that, don't you? I know you do. Show me how much you want me to be with Sean... please... show me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Change of Style Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds