• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Romance Inc.

Romance Inc.

Ladies are you in a relationship just for the company? Are you putting up with a Neanderthal only because you don't want to be alone? We at Romance Inc. feel that you are too good to settle for some guy who is not worth your time. It is up to you just ask yourself what are you looking for, is it a relationship, or is it really just romance you're seeking. Forget dating sites, you know everything the applicants say is a lie, what you need is Romance Inc. to solve your dating problems.

It's so easy all you do is fill out our questionnaire on what you desire in a man and we send you a man to fulfill your dreams. Yes we are an escort service but with a different goal. We want to make every date you set up with us your dream date. If you have set parameters on what you would like on that perfect date that's fine with us and we can arrange almost any scenario you wish. We also have the surprise package, our specialty, where the only thing we tell you is how to dress for the occasion and then we do the rest.

What about sex you ask, we are not a sex for sale service and yet it is available if it is something you desire. As with all dates, the decision of sex is left to the lady. The big difference between our dates and the men you've been dating is that our dates are all trained in ways to please a woman. You may not realize how much more enjoyable it is to be with a man who is not concerned about is own base pleasures and is with you solely for your enjoyment. Although all our escorts are screened and certified safe and clean we still insist in only safe sex practices.

The following is an unsolicited letter from a satisfied customer.

To my friends at Romance Inc. from a happy client,

I would not consider myself a normal candidate for an escort service as I've always thought of them only for losers. I have never had problems in getting dates and yet more often than not ended an evening feeling unfulfilled. I am not talking about sex although even that was usually more unrewarding than what I desire, I am talking about not receiving the companionship I need.

I heard about your site in a chat room I belong to and on a lark pulled up your page. It was as if your ad was talking directly to me and although I was sure, I would be sorry I clicked on the questionnaire just to see what it was like. The quarries reminded me of what I ask when interviewing a prospective employee, not in the content but in the way they brought out what I was looking for in a relaxed way. In a rash decision, I filled the form and arranged a date.

I felt in order to experience the abilities of the company that I would order the surprise package and just put myself in your hands. I was instructed to dress fancy and as I sat waiting for my date, I felt like a schoolgirl going on a prom date. My escort, James arrived on time and looked quite handsome dressed in a suit and tie. I was nervous but James put me at ease right away, as he was relaxed and treated me as a long known friend.

We dined at La Frit, a place I had longed to go to but never had the opportunity. My date asked me if he could order for me and I acquiesced with pleasure. He spoke perfect French and turned out to be an expert on wine as well. His selection was as fine as any I'd ever sampled and our dinner, a seven-course feast, was superb. James managed to keep most of the conversation on me but was not in the least hesitant of answering any questions I had about him. We shared an after dinner sorbet with a thick rich coffee and it was very romantic as he fed me spoonfuls of the decadent desert. As we left the restaurant, I was shocked to see we had just enjoyed a three-hour meal.

Our next stop was a little piano bar, I had never heard of. Tucked in the corner of one of the big hotels downtown, it was quaint and uncrowded. We sipped martinis as the piano man played only songs that I loved. James asked me to dance on the small floor and he held me close as we twirled. Up against him, I could detect just the faintest whiff of his aftershave and it felt good to be held by such a strong man. Later we went to the roof where he held my hand as we watched the lights of the city and when I got cold, he put his jacket around me. I looked up into his dark eyes and he leaned down and kissed me. It was a perfect first kiss not intrusive but tender and inviting as I kissed back. He held me close and I put my head on his chest. We stood there just holding each other for a long time and I felt like a fairy princess.

By the time, we arrived back at my place it was after midnight. I invited him up for coffee but only as a further test for there is no way I would sleep with a man on the first date. Always the perfect gentleman we held each other close and made out like teenagers on my couch yet James would go no farther than I wanted him to. As another test I actually invited him to spent the night but with a stipulation of no sex. We spent the night spooning with his arms wrapped around me and even though I could feel his erection through his shorts pressed up against me, he never attempted anything.

In conclusion, please count me as another satisfied customer and I can't wait for my next date and this time I am going to make the plans for our evening.

As you can see this young lady found just what she was looking for with our service and we are sure we can do the same for you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Romance Inc.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds