• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sweet Sunflower Ch. 02

Sweet Sunflower Ch. 02

12

Sunflower had just left my house, and after letting my dog, Rowdy, back in, I grabbed a beer, sat down at my desk and began mentally reviewing what had just happened, searching for the sense in it.

We met in the park, she admiring my dog, then went to get coffee. She was conversing privately with another man while standing in line, then kept glancing at him while we drank our coffee on the patio. We went back to my place, she blurted out that her husband likes her to fuck other men, we had some really good sex, she slips on panties she wasn't wearing when I undressed her, then left right away. A car pulls over and she climbs right in. I suspect it was her husband.

A few other things strike me as I mull this all over. She was both very nervous and sexually aggressive. She initiated the meeting, she initiated the conversation moving towards sex, she initiated the first physical contact, but then was very passive to my telling her what to do during sex. She didn't orgasm, and didn't seem to be in any particular hurry to do so when I ate her or when I fucked her.

I thought this over for a while, and without coming to any firm conclusions, suspected that there was more to her husband wanting her to fuck other men than was meeting my eye. I suspect they were in on this together; that he had urged her to find a man to fuck, and then somehow was getting off on her doing it. Not my thing but, hey, I'm not about to judge anybody's sexual proclivities.

Soon, having drunk both a mocha latte and a beer, I had to pee. I got up, went to the bathroom, then returned to my desk and thought I should get a little work done. I work out of my home as a marketing consultant, having sold my small advertising firm after my divorce. It gives me a lot of freedom; I can play all day and work all night if I choose to.

Before I got to work, I looked down to where Rowdy was curled up at my feet. "Rowdy," I said. "We're going to call this Sunflower tomorrow and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

I also knew I wanted to have sex with her again. I wanted to explore every inch of her body, I wanted to feel her lips around my cock again, and I wanted to taste the sweet honey that was between her legs. Her breasts were about perfect, her mouth so kissable, her pussy so warm and inviting that I wanted to feel my hardness slip into it again.

She had woken up the sleeping beast within me. Since my divorce I had been near celibate, fearing involvement with any woman who might hurt me again. I had almost cut myself off from sex or thinking about sex, but here was a golden opportunity. A woman who was married, who wouldn't ask more from me emotionally than I could give, but who was beautiful, lusty, and seemingly available.

"Yes, Monsieur Rimbaud, we'll call Sunflower in the morning." I got to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was busy: up at 7 a.m., feed Rowdy, make breakfast for myself, shower, shave, and clean up the kitchen. I had a conference call with a client at 8:30, and got in an hour or so of work on his account before I finally decided to call Sunflower around 10 o'clock.

I dialed the number she had written down, hoping it was a real number and not just a fake she had given me in order to make a clean getaway.

"Hello." Her voice was unmistakable.

"Hello, Sunflower," I said, figuring that would identify me immediately.

"Oh, hi!" she said enthusiastically. "I was hoping you'd call today."

"Well, here I am. I was thinking I'd like to see you again." I figured there was no use beating around her bush.

"I'm at work right now," was her immediate response. "But I have a lunch break at noon and I brought enough for two. Do you want to meet me at the same bench where we met yesterday? We can have lunch and talk."

"Sure," I said. "I'll bring Rowdy, too."

I tried to work after that, but realized I was really just killing time until I met with Anne, or Sunflower, as I had begun to think of her. I piddled around the house until about a quarter to 12, then began my walk to the park.

I got there before her, and walked Rowdy around the park until I saw her coming up the flower-lined walkway leading to "our" bench. She looked beautiful in a dress that clung to the curves of her body. It was white with a blue flowery pattern, and she had it unbuttoned at the top, revealing her ample cleavage. She had a basket on her arm.

"Ahoy, there!" she said when she saw me. I waved back at her, and started towards her. In the meantime, she sat down on the bench and started unloading the basket.

I approached, and saw that she had made small sandwiches with cheese and crackers. She even had brought sparkling water with small plastic cups. I sat down and we began eating, chatting amiably about the weather and other neutral subjects. I finally decided it was time to break the ice.

"So I thought yesterday was pretty fantastic," I said as an opener.

"Me, too," she said, averting her eyes. "It was a pretty amazing day."

"But you said something that kind of piqued my curiosity," I continued. "You said your husband likes you to fuck other men. What's up with that?"

"I don't know," she said. "I had an affair a while back with a guy who used to come into the store where I work. I had married young, and had never been with another man. I told my husband, Robby, about it before we actually had intercourse. We had been kissing and doing some heavy petting, but hadn't actually 'done it' yet. I figured Robby would be mad and might even divorce me, but instead he urged me to go ahead with the affair. He even told me I should go all the way with Sam."

She stopped, took a bite of her sandwich and a sip of water, then continued. "So I met Sam at his house, and we had sex. It was really good, and really exciting, and when I got home and told my husband, he was more excited than I had seen him in a long time. He even went down on me and gave me a bunch of orgasms. He was as hard as a rock, and I could tell he was excited by me fucking Sam."

"How many times did you see Sam after that?" I asked.

"I saw him a few more times, and every time it was the same thing. Robby would lick me afterwards and be really excited and give me orgasms like I had never had. It was, like, really exciting to him, which made it really exciting to me, plus I really liked getting screwed by Sam. But then Sam moved away."

"Did you cum with Sam?" I asked. I had been curious as to her not even getting close to orgasm the day before, even though I had been doing my level best.

"No, I can only cum with my husband," was her quick reply. She looked away again.

"Well, we'll have to see about that," I said, and reached over and put my hand on her knee.

"So anyway, we've been talking about it every time we have sex since Sam moved away," she continued. "How exciting it was, and Robby always wants me to tell him what it was like when Sam would screw me. So we started fantasizing about me doing it again with another man."

"And that's where I came in," I said, taking a bite of my own sandwich.

"Yeah," she said. "We had watched you, and..."

"What?" I stopped her. "You and your husband were watching me?"

"Yeah," she repeated. "You walk your dog every day at the same time, and we saw you at the park. Robby asked me if you appealed to me, and I told him I thought you were really cute, and that I could definitely sleep with you. So then every time we'd have sex, we would fantasize about you doing all kinds of things to me. "

"Wow," I laughed. "And I had no idea the two of you were using me to get yourselves off."

She laughed, and for the first time I felt her guard go down. She had a pretty smile.

"We had some really hot times talking about you while we did it," she laughed again. "And little by little we started hatching the plan where I'd bump into you in the park and seduce you. I actually was in the park about six times before we actually met. I couldn't get up my nerve."

"And the guy sitting near us at the coffee shop, and the guy who picked you up in the car was your husband, right?" It was all coming together now.

"Yes," she said. He was there so I was safe, plus he wanted to watch you think you had picked me up." She looked up at me. "It was a lot better with you than I even imagined. Better than with Sam." Then she looked down. I took her chin in my hand, and turned her eyes toward me.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. It's o.k. It doesn't upset me. I'm alright with it." I let go of her chin and she held my gaze." "So tell me what happened when he picked you up when you left my house."

"He asked me if we had done it. When I told him we had, he reached over and felt my panties to see if they were wet, and....."

"Wait," I interrupted. "I noticed that you put on panties afterwards, but you weren't wearing any when we got undressed. Why was that?"

"It was to hold your sperm in me, so it wouldn't run down my legs and we wouldn't lose it all." She started to look away, but quickly looked back in my eyes. "He wanted it in me so he could feel it."

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "And when he felt how gooey my panties were, he reached under the side and felt your cum in me. Then he brought it up to his nose and smelled it, then he put his fingers in his mouth and licked it all off. "

"Phew," was the only answer I could muster after hearing that.

"And when we got home, he took me right to the bedroom and took off all my clothes except my panties and laid me down on the bed and started kissing my tits. He was so worked up he was almost hurting them with his sucking and biting. He kissed me on the outside of the crotch of my wet panties, and licked them. Then he reached in my panties and felt how messy I was and it made him come. He just shot off on the bed. I hadn't even touched him."

I realized I had been holding my sandwich in mid-air, listening with rapt attention as she told me her tale.

"Well, I got upset, because I thought he was going to screw me and make me cum. That was how we had planned it; after we got home, he'd screw me and give me at least one orgasm, probably more. I told him I had done it for him, and now he wasn't going to be able to live up to his part of the bargain."

She continued with no urging from me. "But he told me it would be alright, that he had taken a Viagra, and he would be able to get it up again soon. Whenever he took a Viagra, he was like a seventeen year old boy again with his ability to keep it hard. So I told him I needed something right now, because I was hot, so he went down to the foot of the bed, and pulled the panties off me. I could feel your cum leaking out of me, down my butt, and Robby put the crotch of my panties up to his face and took a deep whiff of the smell of my juice and your cum."

"Wow," I said again. "So he really likes that."

"Yeah," she answered, but quickly went on. "He really gets off on that. He spread my legs, and then started licking all around my crotch, licking up the cum leaking out of me. Then he started in on my....my...." I could see her embarrassedly searching for the right word.

"Your pussy," I filled in for her.

"Yeah, he started licking my pussy. And he really dove into it, and then started licking my clit. When he put a finger in me, I came right away. I was just so turned on from having just had sex with you, and then with Robby eating me out and cleaning your cum out of me, it made me just have the longest orgasm. I came for a long time...maybe even more than once, I don't know, because it just kind of all blurred into one. I was so turned on."

Speaking of turned on, I realized that my cock was now at full attention. I had worn loose shorts after my experience yesterday, and my crotch was tenting out.

"So then after my orgasm subsided I licked Robby's dick to get it hard again. When it got hard, I laid back on the bed and spread my legs for him so he could screw me. While he was screwing me I came again. After he came, I told him I had to get up and take a shower, but he told me to wait until later, he wanted to fuck me again after dinner with all the goo in me. So I made dinner, and then we fucked again, and I came again really hard thinking about you fucking me instead of Robby."

By this time I was so turned on I think I could have just shot off like her husband had. "Let's go back to my place," I told her, not knowing how I could stand up with a big tent in my pants.

"I can't right now. I have to go back to work." She started packing up the remnants of our lunch after glancing at her watch.

"Wow, I guess I'm going to have to take care of myself, then, after hearing that story." I wasn't kidding, either.

"Don't," she said quietly. "Save it for me after work. I get off at 5, and I'll come right over after work."

Rowdy barked his approval.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The afternoon passed slowly as I anticipated our rendezvous that evening. I got a bottle of wine at the store and loaf of French bread. As the entire scene played over and over in my head, there was one thing bothering me, although I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I took Rowdy for his walk and laughed to myself that I was "late" today because of my meeting with Sunflower. I hadn't realized I was that predictable. I guess they played me pretty well, although in this case I didn't think there was anything wrong with getting played.

I tried to work, but my mind was too busy digesting all I had heard at lunch. I tried to figure out what would cause a guy to get turned on by his wife fucking another guy, and why he'd get off on cleaning up the messy aftermath. I did remember that even though I was devastated when I learned my wife had been having an affair, there had been moments within the grief where the thought of my wife having wild and passionate sex turned me on. It wasn't about the other guy, though, it was about her being so passionate; just like she had been with me in the beginning, but had not been for so long. Maybe that was it.

As I turned it over in my mind, I finally realized what was bothering me. He had just fucked her last night, and here she was coming over less than 24 hours later to have sex with me. It may turn him on, but it didn't do anything for me. I prefer my pussy fresh and sweet.....and unused recently, unless by me. I'd have to figure something out on that.

As my thoughts gathered, I also realized that this was perfect for me. I could see her from time to time, get my sexual needs filled, but she would always go back to her husband, and I would be at no risk of a broken heart. It would be to my advantage to feed their fantasy and keep this going.

5:15 finally came and so, too, would I very soon. Sunflower knocked at my front door, and I let her in. I offered her wine, which she accepted, and took the bread and a brick of Brie cheese that I had in the refrigerator out to the living room. I handed her the wine, and she immediately came into my arms, being careful not to spill on the carpet.

She began to kiss and nuzzle at my neck, putting her free hand around my back.

"Hold on, Tiger," I told her. "Let's at least say hello first." I motioned to the couch, and she sat down, with me plopping myself down next to her. I took some bread and spread the soft cheese on it and handed it to her.

"The story you told me today really turned me on," I told her.

"Me, too," she responded. "I've been squishy all day." That made me laugh.

"Well, I have had to make myself keep my hands away from certain parts of my body all afternoon," I laughed. "You told me you wanted me to save it all for you. And for your husband, I guess." She took a sip of her wine and looked at me over the rim of my glass.

"You're really okay with that, aren't you" she asked.

"I'm perfectly okay with it," I answered. "I can't quite figure it out, but it works fine from my end. There is something that bothers me, though."

She looked alarmed. "What?" she asked immediately.

"The fact that now you've got his cum in you from fucking last night. It may turn him on, but it bothers me. I'll work around it for tonight, but in the future, if I want to go down on you, I don't want to be wondering if I'm drinking some other guys cum."

"Do you want me to stop letting him fuck me?" she asked. The question threw me, not just because I hadn't considered it, but because she seemed so willing to do it. It also might derail my perfect situation...her husband being her first priority, leaving me safe.

"No, I don't want that. It seems like that's a big part of this whole thing for him and you. Besides, isn't he the only one that can make you cum?" I laughed to let her know I was just kidding around. "But I do want him to use a rubber every time. Every time, no exceptions."

"Oh, we'll have to stop on the way home to pick some up. We haven't had any around the house since I started using The Ring." This indicated a couple of things to me. First, that they were driving home together, by the use of the word 'we'. Second, that they were planning a replay of yesterday afternoon when she got home from me tonight.

"And that means he wears one even if you blow him. I don't want to kiss you thinking his dick might have been in your mouth a couple of hours ago. I can fuck you tonight with the remnants of last night, but I don't want to after this." She was nodding her head as I told her all this.

"I washed really well last night, and even kind of douched as well as I could this morning, hoping we might get together again today," she told me. That was good news. And I won't let his bare dick touch me anywhere. Not even my hand." With that, she put down her wine glass and moved her hand over to my lap. "I'll only let my bare hand touch your dick."

She unzipped my fly and pulled out my hard cock. I was so turned on that her caress felt like fire on my stiff member. Pre-cum leaked from the tip, and she dabbed at it with her thumb, then used it as lubricant as she stroked me. She leaned in for a kiss, and our lips met with the passionate burning need we had been feeling all afternoon. She took more pre-cum leaking from the tip of my cock and spread it by stroking the entire length of my shaft, up and down. She broke our kiss.

"You have a very nice penis," she said as our lips parted.

"You mean a nice cock," I said.

"Yes, you have a nice cock." She paused for a second. "A very nice cock," she said again, and giggled. "I'm a good girl, and good girls don't usually use the word cock. But I like saying it. You have a beautiful cock. A thick cock. A long cock. I really, really like your cock."

"Well, I really like your cunt," I said in response. "You have a very beautiful cunt. A warm cunt. A wet cunt." She kept stroking my beautiful, thick, long, cock as she leaned in for another even more passionate kiss. I reached under her dress and ran my hand up and down the insides of her thighs.

Our tongues were lashing at each other, and it was a wonderful, soulful kiss, but I ended it and whispered in her ear, "Suck my cock."

She unbuttoned the top of my shorts and pulled them off me. Kneeling on the floor between my legs, she took my hard cock in her mouth and started kissing, licking, and sucking it with great fervor. Her hand was working the shaft as she sucked the head into her mouth. I reached down and started unbuttoning her dress as she kissed the tip and worked her spit-lubricated hand up and down my shaft with a turning motion.

I wanted at those bulbous breasts of hers. I wanted to feel her hard, brown nipples in my hands, wanted to kiss them and suck on them. I put my hands on either side of her head and pulled her off my dick. I finished unbuttoning her dress, and she stood and pulled it off, revealing that again she wore only a garter belt and thigh high stockings, and black pumps with a 3-inch heel. No bra, no panties. I pulled my shirt over my head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sweet Sunflower Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds