• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Found Taboo

A New Found Taboo

1998 was a bad year for my family and me. I lost my father. My wife left me. I had my executive sales job downsized and I was out the door. Lets just say I was looking forward to 1999.

My wife Holly left me after she found out that I had fooled around on her with a woman in Des Moines. I had called on a customer there and got to know the receptionist very well. One thing lead to another. I fool around with one woman in our 15-year marriage and I get caught. I did it and I paid the price. To this day I don't know why I did it. I love my wife dearly. She is gone and my heart has been broken ever since.

As January of 1999 became a reality I knew things had to get better. My family has a yearly reunion every February at a resort in upper Minnesota. This will my first reunion without Dad. My soon to be ex-wife Holly had made 15 of these pilgrimages with me. It will be strange with her not there. I am an only child. I have been close to my 4 female cousins all my life. I am sure they will let me cry on their shoulders a bit.

The day is finally here. I have a lonesome ride up from the twin cities. It's a steely gray cold winter afternoon. I long for the companionship of my family right now. I arrive at the Inn at 4:00pm. The gang is straggling in. I get my room and it is the whirlpool suite that Holly and I booked last year. One more reminder to bring me down a bit. I sit and feel sorry for myself for a few minutes.

I get over my moping and head down to the lounge and see if anyone is there yet. To my joy my cousin Gloria is here. She is my family soul mate. I almost cry just seeing her. I rush over to her and we embrace. She tells me how bad she feels for me and caresses my head. As we sit she tells me that her husband Rob of 20 years has moved out and wants a divorce. My jaw must have hit the floor. Gloria has been crying. I sit closer to her and hold her hand.

The evening goes ok. Families have good times and bad times. This year is just a bad one for me. Fate is fate. I am concerned about Gloria. It appears that her split with Rob is quite fresh. Her three sisters are here and I think that helps. I think Gloria will find out like I did how that lonely feeling could be all consuming. I wish I could ease her pain. Its approaching midnight and we have activities starting at 7:00am so I say my good nights and head for my room.

I couldn't get over how sexy Gloria looked. She is 49 years old. She has a very modern short hairstyle. She is about 5'7" maybe 140#. Great legs. She always dresses sharp. Dress the perfect length, perfect shoes, etc. I can't believe that I am even thinking about her like this. I think I always had lust feelings but kept them in check.

I decide to call her room and make sure that she is ok. She answers the phone and I can tell she has been crying. I ask her if she would like to talk. She says that she would. She asks if she could just come over to my room. I tell her that's fine. I can tell that she was embarrassed with everyone quizzing her over Rob's leaving.

I get a bowl of popcorn from the front desk. Maybe a good comedy movie will cheer us up a bit. Gloria arrives in a few minutes. She is wearing a long silky negligee under a nice robe. She looks great. Her nice sized breasts doing their best to bust free of their silk prison. Classic Gloria, not overly sexy but not prudish by any standards.

I ask if she would like to watch a movie and she declines. She would rather talk. We sit on the sofa. Gloria is very hurt by Rob's leaving. I give her my understanding. I am trying to be optimistic so Gloria doesn't keep dwelling on her situation.

As we are getting talked out Gloria has been resting her head on my shoulder. This position gives me an ultra nice top view of her breasts. I try not to look but I can't help it. I feel my cock start to grow. I am wearing thin flannel pj bottoms. I am trying to will it not to grow. Every little move Gloria makes seems to make me more erect. Her silky robe and nightgown make that swoosh sound. The sound makes my cock grow.

I am praying that Gloria doesn't notice. I am no porn star but I grow to a solid 6". I see her eyes flashing to my now obvious erection. I apologize. I try to explain that I just don't have much control over it. Gloria looks me in the eye and tells me to never ever feel bad about anything that happens between us. I am not sure what she meant but it was reassuring. To my shock she touches my flannel clad hard on.

Gloria says nothing as her deep blue eyes are locked to mine. I feel her soft hand pull my cock out of my pj's. She asks me if I am ok. I nod yes. My mind is reeling. Half of my brain is in shock and is telling me to stop it now! The other half of my brain is longing for a woman's touch. Gloria rests her head on my chest. Her soft hand is firmly stroking my cock. I have not had a woman in any way since Holly left over 6 months ago.

Gloria continues to stroke my hard cock. She gently tells me to relax. She has curled up to me. She tells me that she wants to take care of me. I have never felt feelings like this. I don't think I have ever felt as loved as I do right now. I also have the guilt feelings of having sex with my first cousin!

My cock has been leaking pre cum for a few minutes. Gloria asks me to cum for her. She is very relaxed. I can't hold back any longer. I say nothing, as my cock is about to erupt. With little warning my cock erupts in long steady streams. Gloria keeps her firm grip at the base of my shaft. I am shooting warm white cum all over my belly and Gloria's hands and arms. It feels like I have cum for minutes. Finally my cock is finished emptying its cum. I kiss Gloria on the head and thank her. She kisses my chest and keeps her firm grip on my shrinking cock.

Gloria and I stay cuddled for another 30 minutes. We decide that she should head back to her room in case any of the family is looking for her. We embrace and kiss passionately. I try to tell her how strange this all feels. Gloria puts her finger on my lips as to tell me to say nothing. She tells me that we will talk more in the morning. She leaves and I am just stunned yet excited by what has happened here.

I try to sleep. Its hard sleeping with the thoughts I am having. Does anyone know? Will we keep this up? Will Gloria feel differently today? We will see.

We have a family breakfast in the main dining hall at 7:30am. I get in a little early and mingle. All of the sudden I feel different. I am sure no one knows what went on but it's an odd feeling. To my surprise no Gloria at breakfast. People ask me if I have seen her and I reply not since last evening.

Breakfast breaks up and no sign of Gloria. I snoop around and no one has seen here. I see her sister Mary Ann and ask about Gloria. She has not heard from her since after dinner last night. I decide to call her room instead of going to her door. She answers after about 6 rings and sounds depressed. I talk things up and she perks up a bit. I tell her that she has to be ready for Grandma Elma's shopping trip. She laughs and being a shopaholic is ready for another day. Grandma lets the all the women go to the downtown shops and she picks up the whole bill. There are usually 20 or more women that go. Needless to say Grandma is pretty well off.

Well the afternoon consists of the guys taking over the bar rec room area. I look forward to spending time with my uncles and cousins and second cousins. We watch college basketball and play pool. Again Grandma pays for everything. Import beer and top shelf single malt is the norm. I feel wanted being here with my family. I still can't get my mind off Gloria. I pray this doesn't change our relationship even though I know that it will.

Afternoon is slowly giving way to evening. I have had one eye looking for Gloria all day. Finally I see her come in the main entrance. She has on a white leather coat with a fur trimmed hood. She looks ravishing. I feel like a lovesick schoolboy. I walk over to her and her sisters. The eye contact that Gloria and me make is very deep and loving. We really have to be careful. Some of these people are pretty perceptive. The girls want to put away their packages and meet me in the bar in a few minutes.

I sit and wait for Gloria to come. She arrives shortly. She mingles a bit but we are always making eye contact. She finally comes and sits next me. We make small talk when others are within earshot. Gloria asks me if I will sleep with her tonight. I respond yes "I would love to". I can't believe the words I am saying.

We have a wonderful dinner. My throat hurts from talking so much. By 9:00pm people are splitting up into little groups. Gloria says her good nights and leaves. I figure I need to wait at least 30 minutes before I disappear. I sit with my Uncle and have one more scotch. I can hardly focus, as I am very excited about being with Gloria in a few minutes.

A good 40 minutes has passed. I decide it is an ok time to excuse myself. I have even created the subterfuge of a girlfriend that I need to call. If they only knew! I slink away to my room. I unlock and to my surprise Gloria is seated on the sofa. I just glow when I see her. Her eyes light up. Gloria is wearing a white bustier with white nylons and heels.

I take a quick shower and change into my robe with nothing underneath. I sit next to Gloria. I ask her what do we next. Are we just having "lonely sex"? I tell her that my feelings are all twisted and I feel like I am in love with her. She has a tear coming from her eye and proclaims her love for me. We embrace lovingly.

I slide to my knees in front of Gloria. I begin to kiss my way up her nylon clad legs. Her pussy is only inches from my face. Her sweet scent is calling me. I move my mouth to her pussy. I dart my tongue in her a few times. She purrs like a kitty. I go very slowly as she is enjoying my tongue. I feel very aroused knowing that I am pleasing her. I am sliding my tongue in and out of her warm pussy. I am giving her no mercy now. She is struggling to keep her composure. I zero in on her clit and work my tongue very hard on it. Gloria's entire body is shaking. Her pussy is pulsating as my tongue is unrelenting. She is moaning lowly as we don't want to wake the whole Inn!

Gloria pulls my head out of her pussy and begs me to stop. I do as she asks. Gloria slides down to me and we kiss deeply. My face and mouth covered with her pussy cum. We swirl our tongues together. Gloria whispers that she came twice. We just can't keep our hands off each other.

Gloria gets up and takes my hand. She leads me to the bed and tells me she is going to make love to me. She wants to be on top. Gloria slides her heels off and we climb into the soft king size bed. I lay on my back and Gloria is quickly on top of me. I ask about a condom and Gloria smiles and shakes her head no.

I feel her hand on my hard shaft as she positions herself. She slides her pussy all the way down my hard cock. My God she feels good on me. We lock hands and eyes as she slides up and down on my cock. I am moving in sync to Gloria's slow steady movements. I have helped her lovely breast from her bustier. I caress them softly.

Gloria is now riding my cock steady and hard. Her thrusts are very deep. My cock is in heaven as Gloria's slippery pussy slides up and down. I am getting close to ejaculating. Gloria is teasing me as she can feel my cock head growing in her pussy. She bends down to kiss me and never misses a thrust. Her lips touch mine and immediately my cock starts cumming. I moan as my swollen cock let's loose of my semen. Gloria is now sitting strait up on my shaft and trying to move push her pussy down as far as possible on my still ejaculating shaft. I beg her to stop. She smiles and slowly slides her slick pussy off my cock.

I am drained. Gloria lies next to me with her head on my chest. I caress her hair as my cock is still oozing sperm. She is like an angel wearing all white. I tell her that I have not made love like that in years. She just holds me tighter. My mind is so confused. Is this a weekend taboo sex romp? Is this the start of an ongoing relationship? Will we never talk about this again when we part? I guess time will tell.

Gloria asks if I would take a hot shower with her before we go to sleep. I tell her that sounds great. I tell her that I will undress her. I slowly slide her silky nylons down her legs. I slowly unclasp her bustier until it falls to the floor. My erection is back as I undressed her. Her sweet pussy is dripping our fluids. She takes me by the hand to the shower.

She gets the water nice and warm. We both enter the warm shower. The hot water hitting us feels so nice. I soap her ample breasts. I slide the slippery bar of soap all over her. I bend down to soap her toes and feet. I kiss the soles of her little feet. We take turns lathering each other up. It's a very erotic feeling having her soap up my hard cock.

I am fully aroused and turn Gloria around with her back to me. I push gently on her back. She responds by bending over and giving me full access to her pussy from behind. I easily slide my slippery tool in her. I am so aroused that I fuck her hard. Maybe harder than she expected. Gloria doesn't seem to mind as she meets my rhythm. My cock is hard and slick. Gloria is grunting with each of my thrusts. I tell her I can't hold out much longer. She asks me to cum for her. After a few more thrusts I feel my cum cascade out of my cock and into her pussy. I am cumming fast and hard. I keep pumping her the best I can. After a few minutes my cock has lost its erection and I take it out of her warm hole.

Gloria stands strait up and we kiss. She lovingly cleans my slippery cock. I do the same for her lovely pussy. We turn the water off and towel up. It's after midnight. Gloria wants to sleep in my arms. I want that more than anything. She tells me that she wants to get to her room by 5:00am. I understand.

We sleep well as we were both exhausted. Gloria is up at 5:00. She kisses and says we will make plans later. She puts on her robe and grabs her sexy attire and slinks off to her room. Today is the last official day of the reunion. There is an afternoon dinner and many people leave after that. I am booked through tomorrow. I am not sure what Gloria's situation is.

I do not hook up with Gloria until our family dinner. I try to make small talk but I am concerned that people will pick up on our connection. She tells me that she is leaving right after the afternoon meal. She is a teacher and is scheduled to work tomorrow. My disappointment is clear. Gloria tells me she will call me as soon as she is in her car. She tells me not to worry. I try not to show my disappointment that Gloria is leaving shortly. We finish up dinner and toast to being together. We all intermingle and say our good byes. Only a few are staying on. Gloria and I hug and try not to act cozy. She looked teary as we said good bye.

I retreat to my room. My mind has much to mull over. It has truly been a unique weekend. Its not every weekend you fall head over heels in love with your first cousin! I have no idea what to do next.

True to her word my room phone rings and its Gloria on her cell phone. Well the news is strange. It seems that Rob has called and wants to try to reconcile. My heart sinks. She tells me that he has missed her and he will change his ways to get back with her. I offer my support. It's hard to feel good about this. I should. I thank Gloria for the wonderful weekend. Gloria tells me that I won't be alone for long. She tells me to trust and believe her on that. She is very insistent about it. She tells me that she loves me. We will not speak of our weekend to anyone.

Well this Sunday afternoon is dreary as the gray February skies let loose with snow. Its pretty sitting in the lounge watching the snow fall. I think back to a year ago here. Holly and I spent the Sunday holed up in our suite making love. Holly would usually spend her shopping trip buying sexy lingerie or fuck me high heels. We would then spend the next two days having kinky sex. Well the present is what it is. I feel nice and relaxed as the single malts are going down easy.

I spend the next hour or so facing the snow laden landscape wishing. I decide to head back to my room. A nice hot whirlpool would feel good. I am a little stiff from fucking Gloria last evening. I am feeling a touch sorry for myself. I am the only one from our reunion left by late afternoon. The Inn is rather quiet today.

After my whirlpool I sit in my room and relax. I almost doze off a couple of times. My cousin wore me out. There is a knock on the door. I get up and open the door and to my surprise it is Holly. I invite her in. My heart is beating a million miles a minute. I can't believe my Holly is here.

Holly is dressed in a dashing leather outfit. She has changed her hair color to blonde and I think she has lost 15-20 pounds. Wow. I ask if I could get her anything. She would like a glass of wine. I pour her a glass. I tell her how happy I am to see her. She seems a little cool to me.

Again to my surprise Holly stands up and unbuttons her leather blazer to reveal her perky tits. She tells me that if I have missed her I should take her right now. I seize the moment and drop to my knees in front of her. I kiss her naked belly. She sits on the edge of the bed. I slide her sexy black ankle boots off. I slide my hands to the back of her leather mini skirt and unclasp it and slide it off. Holly has taken her blazer off.

She stands wearing only a garter belt and shiny black nylons. Holly sits me down on the bed and kneels in front of me. She has untied to front of my robe to reveal my hard cock. Holly kisses my chest and stomach and works her way to my enlarged tool. She slowly licks my shaft up and down. I am so happy to have Holly here sucking my cock. She continues the slow licking for a few minutes. I ask her if I can make love to her. She smiles and crawls up on the bed.

I get her comfortable and move my head to her pussy. She has a completely shaved pussy! I love it. She asks what I think and I tell her it makes me crazy. I love licking her clean shaved pussy. I don't want her cum yet so I take my mouth up to her lovely breasts. I lick them until she is squirming. I move my rock hard cock into her wet pussy. Oh how I have missed that tight warm pussy. I could cry I am so happy. We are both close to cumming. I ram her pussy hard and steady. She asks me to cum on her belly. I nod yes. We usually used the rhythm method. She would always grab my spurting cock, which I loved.

I continue making love to Holly. I feel my balls are ready to give up my jizz. I grunt like an animal as I pull my wet shiny cock out of her bald pussy. I lay it on her belly and Holly grabs it hard and rubs. I shoot so hard I hit her in the face. Oh God. Holly keeps jerking it until I have covered her belly and garter belt with my white cum. Holly is all smiles as she rubs my cum on her belly. My shaft is getting soft, as I have never shot that much cum.

As I help clean up Holly she loops a white nylon around my head. I feel sick to my stomach. One of Gloria's nylons must have been stuck in the bedding. Holly doesn't seem upset. She looks at me with a wicked smile and says Gloria asked her to look for it. Bewildered, I mutter something but I am sure it is nonsensical. Holly tells me that I owe my cousin more than I can imagine. I know enough to not ask any questions here. I tell Holly that I love her. I ask her to come home. She tears up and tells me to get packed so we can go home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Found Taboo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds