• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Flora Ann and Penny Detmeyer

Flora Ann and Penny Detmeyer

It was late, and nineteen-year-old Tommy Wilson lay in bed staring toward the ceiling through the deep darkness of night, unable to sleep. It had been a week since he had last seen Flora Anne—Mrs. Detmeyer—and since then he'd gotten so horny he couldn't keep his hands off of himself. She had awakened something in him that turned his libido into a tornado of emotion. She was so beautiful, so sexy, so exciting. He wanted to fuck her so bad it drove him crazy.

The fact was Flora Ann hadn't been home for the past couple of days. He guessed she must be out of town. But Penney, her nineteen year old daughter, who Tommy was totally in love and in lust with, had not been missing with her. He'd watched her through his second floor window nearly every night after dark. Every time her downstairs bedroom lights came on they shown on her like a spot light. Now with her mother gone, Penney had become much braver, more brazen and reckless. She not only stripped naked in front of her window, and paraded around the room, and stretched and danced for him, but since her Mom had left, she would occasionally come to the window, look up at him with a smile and wave.

For just an instant he drifted off to sleep, but then...

___

Tonight she didn't wave, she smiled cupped and offered Tommy her firm sexy breasts, and then beckoned to him, while mouthing, Come on over.

He nodded quickly and reached for his clothes. And then a realization hit him. He couldn't go over there, if Flora Anne were to catch him with her daughter she'd cut off his pecker, probably his balls too, at least that's what she threatened to do if she ever caught them together. But hell, she's been gone for at least two days. He was sure that if Flora Anne was going to return tonight Penney would know. He dwelled a moment on her mother's threat, and for some reason, in a strange, dark way, it kind of excited him.

Tommy had become so wound up about hooking up with Penney he was weak and shaky, and his dick so hard his nuts ached. He started to put on his clothes, but he felt faint, and was trembling so badly he couldn't get his legs into his pants. "Fuck it!" he said. He grabbed all of his clothes, wadded them into a ball, slipped into flip-flops and started downstairs. His mother had gone to a bridge game and wouldn't get home until after midnight. He went straight to the back door and out into the night—stark naked. At first he trotted toward the Detmeyer's back door, but his painful erection flopped around uncomfortably so he slowed to a fast walk. There was no wind, the sky was clear and a full moon shone down on the neighborhood. If the neighbor lady on the other side of his house happened to be looking out of her back window she'd probably see him. He didn't care; in fact the danger that he might be seen raised the level of excitement more than a few notches. As he moved across the yard, he thought he heard a twig snap; when he turned in the direction of the sound he caught a glimpse of someone standing in the shadows. He stopped and strained to see what or who it was. He was sure it was a young woman, but when she raised her hand and waived, she disappeared. How weird is that, he thought. And where'd she go?

When Tommy tapped on Penney's back door, it opened immediately. She stood silhouetted by the hall light behind her. Even wrapped in a bath robe she looked sweet and absolutely luscious. Penny took Tommy's hand, led him inside and closed the door. When she turned and looked down at his throbbing love muscle, her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide with shock.

"Oh my god...oh my god," she said. She took a step back; one hand flew to her mouth, the other to her breast. "Oh my god," she repeated.

"What's wrong?" He looked down at his meat stick and then back to her. "I...I'm sorry, I guess I should have put some clothes on, but I couldn't wait to see you, I..."

"No, no, Tommy, that's not the problem. It's that...well I mean, I've seen boys' penises, even seen them hard, but I've never seen one as big as yours. To tell the truth, I'm still a virgin, and I really wanted to have sex with you tonight, but there's no way that thing could ever fit inside me. You're way too big."

"Look, Penney, I wouldn't force myself on you. To tell you the truth...I...I've got this big crush on you, but I really do want to get it on with you too. Why don't we just go slow. If you don't want to do it tonight I won't force the issue. We'll take our time, kiss and feel and caress each other." Tommy couldn't believe his good fortune. He really liked it when she stared at his cock and worried that it was too big for her. In spite of his tender promise, an urgent voice in his thoughts demanded, "Ram it in her, fuck her till she bleeds, and then fuck her in the ass." Now, more than anything he wanted to see her naked.

"Take off your robe, sweet pea."

For a long moment she looked at him with uncertainty swimming in her gaze, and then she smiled and slowly loosed the sash and let it fall open.

"Oh my god, you look good enough to eat." Tommy whispered. He dropped his bundle of clothes and approached her. As he leaned forward to kiss her, both of her hands gently clasped his penis. "Ohhh," he moaned softly. As their lips touched, she started to masturbate him. "Mmmm. Stop Sweet Pea. Stop before that thing explodes in your hands."

"Tommy, I would like to do something to you that you might think is odd." As she spoke she smiled and squeezed his man meat.

"Oh god, Penney, you can do anything you want to do."

"Can I put your thing in my mouth?"

He paused in disbelief, his frosty grey eyes locked on her full smiling lips. "Yes, yes. And you can lick it too, if you want."

He watched with wild anticipation as she lowered her head to the bulbous end of his prick. She had to stretch her mouth wide to accommodate it. After her lips slide past the head, the organ would go no further into her mouth and throat; instinctively he pressed her head down; pushed until he forced his shaft down her throat several more inches. When she groaned and struggled, he released her.

Penney twisted and roughly yanked his dick. "What the hell are you trying to do to me? I couldn't breathe. You promised not to hurt me."

"I'm sorry. Oh god, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," Tommy begged, but he was well aware he was lying to her and to himself. He liked the idea of doing that to her. Tommy thought about the conversation he had with Penney's mother a week earlier and remembered how he got turned on thinking about cutting off tits. Thinking about cutting off Penney's breasts really turned him on, but of course that was only a fantasy, he could only do that in his imagination or in his dreams. He put his arms around her and hugged her close to cement his lie in place. His erection pressed against her in a most exciting manner. He slowly moved it around, sliding it over her belly.

"You want to see me where that thing is supposed to go?" she asked in coy voice.

"Oh boy, do I ever. I want to see everything between your legs."

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. When they entered, she went immediately to the window and closed the drapes. "It doesn't bother me for someone to watch us, but I'm afraid they might tell Mom."

"Yeah," Tommy said, "Someone watching us do the nasty would turn me on, big time."

She lay back on the bed, raised her legs high and wide to give Tommy a clear view, "Now remember, you can't put it in me, not tonight."

"Can I touch you there with my thing without pushing it in?"

She touched and rubbed her clitoris, and then said, "Well, okay, just touch me with it, maybe rub it right here. But if you ram it in me, I would consider that rape, and that would mean we're done. Okay?"

"I promise I won't rape you," he lied. As he lowered himself to her, his breathing quickened, as did the rise and fall of her beautiful breasts. Now that the rape word had been spoken, an irresistible temptation began to fester in his imagination.

She grasped his penis and began rubbing the head roughly over her clitoris. "Oh god, Tommy, that feels so good."

"Oh Penney, for me too. Keep rubbing it." The dark, savage temptation continued to grow, he could barely contain it, envisioning the feel of his enormous cock ramming into her tiny virginal pussy, feeling its passage into the undersized opening. The thought of ramming his meaty sword into her tightness while it deliciously squeezed his throbbing member, and feeling it tear through her hymen, like he was splitting her in two, excited him to the point of fainting.

And then Penney did the one thing she shouldn't have done. She nudged the head of his dick into the door of her pussy. He was now at the threshold of a massive orgasm...animal lust ruled. He plunged his fleshy club deep inside of Penney Detmeyer, and exploded with orgasmic pleasure.

"Ahhhhheee," Penney cried out. "It hurts, it hurts. It hurts so good!"

"All right you two, your young asses have had it now!" It was the voice of Flora Anne.

Tommy's head snapped toward the bedroom door, and framed over the threshold stood Penney's mother. She was naked too, and holding a butcher knife in her right hand. "Oh shit," he said, and scrambled to his hands and knees to dismount Penney, but Flora Anne moved like lightning, her target, his exposed butt and balls. Before he could stop her, she plunge and slash deeply. To his wonderment there was no pain, each slash and stab of the knife produced a new orgasm, each one more powerful than the one preceding it...

——

"Tommy, Tommy, what's going on? What's the matter with you?" When his mother awakened him and flipped on his bed room light, he was still in the midst of an orgasm.

"Oh god, Mom, I'm sorry. I guess I've been dreaming." His disappointment at being awakened was deeply frustrating; this was the most vivid wet dream he'd ever had. All he wanted was for Mom to leave so he could slip back into it. A few minutes later his mother turned out his light and left the room. He closed his eyes again and tried very hard to slip back into the dream, or somehow generate another one like it.

If only he had known he was dreaming he could have gotten away with doing anything he wanted to with Penney, and yes, even to her mother. With this thought still in mind, Tommy slipped into a dreamless slumber.

——

"Tommy, it's time to get up. You've got to go out and look for a job today."

It was the third time his mother had tried to rouse him. He stared at her briefly with one eye and pulled the cover over his head.

"Don't pull that crap with me Tommy. Now get out of that bed." As she spoke, she grabbed the covers and yanked them off of him.

"Okay, Mom, okay."

His mother didn't realize that her son was naked, and her face filled with wonder at the full erection he sported. "Cover yourself, son."

Tommy yawned and grasped his huge, hard prick and pumped it several times. "I'm so tired, Mom. Please let me sleep a little longer."

She stared in disbelief as her son slowly, and shamelessly jacked off in front of her. "Stop that Tommy, or I'll get a knife and cut that thing off."

He smiled and said, "Okay. I guess I'm still half asleep."

This was the third or fourth time his manhood had been threatened in the last week. Maybe he should call her bluff.

He rolled out of bed and gathered his clothes that had somehow become scattered over the floor. His mother still hadn't left the room, and continued to stare at him. He looked around for his shoes and finally spied one beneath his bed. Before getting down on his hands and knees to retrieve them, he asked, "Well, Mom, I'm up now, how much longer are you going to stand there staring at me?"

"Just long enough to make sure you don't crawl back into bed."

He shrugged and turned to his bed. His mother had never done anything like this before. He wondered why now. He got down on his hands and knees, his butt fully facing her, and reached beneath his bed for the missing shoe. When he stood up, she was very quiet, a strange half smile on her face, and she was still staring. And then she turned abruptly and left the room.

"Hey, Mom, don't forget the knife."

"Silly boy," she said and chuckled.

At breakfast he wolfed down glass of juice and a bowl of cereal. When his mother placed a dish before him with a single slice of toast, he asked, "Mom, why did you do what you did upstairs a while ago?"

Ignoring the question she asked, "Are you playing around with Flora Anne?"

"What a question, Mom, she's old enough to be my mother. Now Penney might be another matter. She's hot."

"Just be careful, son. I wouldn't want to see you get into trouble."

"What kind of trouble would that be, Mom?"

"I don't know; a young boy and an older woman. That could be trouble for both of you."

"Don't worry, Mom, I won't get into trouble. Love you, got to go now." His lean six foot athletic frame rose to leave, but his mother motioned him back into the chair.

"Wait a minute Tommy; I want to tell you something. I do worry about you. You remind me so much of your late father; in fact, you're the spitting image of him in just about every way.

Maybe that's why she was checking me out so thoroughly up stairs, Tommy thought. Comparing me with Dad.

"I never got to know him before he died. What was it about him that was so much like me?"

"Well son, you're very good looking, like your dad, and you're probably very successful with the girls—and the ladies—like he was, and all of that together got him into a world of trouble many times." As she told him this a smile played across her face.

"This is interesting, tell me more about him."

"I will later, but right now you need to hit the street."

"Okay, see you later," and he kissed her good-bye.

After Tommy submitted employment applications to several prospective employers, he drove to a fast-food restaurant for a bit of lunch. He went inside, ordered his food, picked it up, and found a table. As he ate, someone tapped him on the shoulder. Startled, he turned around to a smiling Flora Anne. "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure, have a seat."

"What cha been doing, Tommy boy?"

"Same-oh same-oh. What about you; I haven't seen you around since last week."

"Been visiting my sister in Kansas City. But now I'm back. What do you say we get together sometime this week?"

"I'd like that very much. When and where?"

"I'll let you know." She smiled, patted his hand and got up. Before leaving, she said, "Oh by the way, I got those comics I promised you." She reached into her oversized purse and retrieved a fat manila envelope. "Have good stimulating time, sweetheart, but don't cut off any tits."

"Thanks, don't worry, I won't," Tommy said. "And don't wait too long to call me."

Flora Anne looked carefully around the room, and apparently satisfied they were not being observed, she leaned down and kissed Tommy on the mouth. "See you soon."

That's all it took for Tommy to spring a near instant hard on. He'd have to sit for at least another ten minutes before leaving. It didn't help either that he could hardly wait to look at those damn comic books.

Thirty minutes later when the restaurant was nearly empty, he quickly left, the comic book package held strategically over the front of his jeans.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Flora Ann and Penny Detmeyer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds