• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Eros Pays a Visit

Eros Pays a Visit

We all know the ancient Greek gods all live on Mount Olympus and as long as they remain on the mountaintop stay immortal. However, what many do not know is that every two or three hundred years they are allowed a pass to our world. Still, most of us know that the first time Eros came to visit, following instructions from his mother, he was to destroy Psyche's happiness but instead he fell in love with her. Once Psyche discovered who he was, he fled and she was cursed to roam the earth in search of him.

Therefore, it came to pass that Eros was visiting our mortal coil and just by chance, he came to our fair city. Eros had not been among the mortals for over three hundred years, and now as he wandered our streets he was amazed at the changes in our life style. He tarried at a coffeehouse where he samples a drink truly fit for the gods. He asked a young man who worked there about his beverage and he said,

"It's just a Frappuccino, but Skykee really does a good job with the steamer."

Eros blanched at the sound of the name, could this be his long lost Psyche.

"Did you say Psyche, you mean Psyche is here?"

"Well actually I think yours was her last drink for the day and now she's outie. See I told you there she goes now."

The young lad pointed in the direction a female was walking. Eros took off running after her,

"Hey dude, you didn't pay, ah that's lame."

As he caught up to her he grasped her arm only to have her spin around and kick him in the groin. Gasping in pain, he wheezed,

"Psyche, it is me Eros don't you remember, I know it has been a long time but I am the same."

"Did you say Harold; say are you that little kid that used to live up the street from me? Ah gee I'm sorry for kicking you in the nuts but you can't be too careful in this city. Here let me help you up, you know nobody calls me by my last name, just call me Julie."

As Eros lay on the sidewalk, remembering how much he hated pain, he looked up to his beloved Psyche. She could not be over twenty and as she looked quite lovely, it was her face as captivating as ever and he wished he could spend eternity just gazing into it.

"You look pretty beat up; I guess I kicked you kinda hard. Come on I just live down the street, I'll take you home with me."

Eros noticed her dwelling was shared by four families, each with their own unit. Hers was unkempt as there were food cartons and articles of clothing strewn all over and yet his hostess seemed not to notice. She said she would put on some sounds and once she flicked a switch, a cacophony erupted from the wall scaring Eros. She informed him it was something called an 'oldie' from NWA and after telling her it was too loud, she did reduce the volume. She next passed him a strange looking devise and as she held fire to one end, he sampled smoke out of the other. She told him it was good shit and although it did smell odd, he didn't think it smelled like feces. He began to feel very relaxed and somehow even the strange noises from the wall started to entertain him.

"I don't know about you little guy, but when I get wasted I get horny. Pull off those pants and let's get it on."

Wonder of wonder did this mean that after all these centuries Eros was finally getting the chance to mate with his fair Psyche. Just the thought made his arrow rise and as he took down his trousers it stood out before him hard and straight.

"Hey baby you're really packing, bring that monster over to me."

As he neared her, she grabbed him by his mighty shaft, pulled him closer and to his shock opened her mouth, then swallowed him down. The shock quickly turned to passion as she performed magic with her lips and tongue and before he knew what was going on he had erupted spewing his godly nectar down her throat.

"Oh Psyche, my Psyche, what have I done, I have wasted my seed..."

"Would you take a chill pill, I always like to taste a man before I fuck him and now that I think about it you spunk kinda reminds me of the ambrosia my mother used to make."

Eros was about to tell her that in truth the food ambrosia was indeed copied from the sperm of Zeus but then his beloved began to undress and it was quickly forgotten.

As his maiden undressed, he first noticed strange drawings on her body and even one that looked like Aphrodite her sworn enemy. He inquired on the drawing and she indeed said it was a tat (whatever that was) of a Greek goddess. When she barred her lovely breasts to him, he saw golden rings through her nipples and he wondered if by chance she had been held a prisoner somewhere. He noticed she had a pearl attached to that most treasured spot of the woman. The biggest surprise to him was the complete absence of hair on her body and he actually began to worry that perhaps she may be only a child. Yet when he asked her age she replied she was twenty-two years and then laughed at his inquiry of body hair as she answered she waxed. Still with all the oddities it was still his Psyche's body and he wanted to devour her and yet he was still shocked as she pushed him on his back and mounted him as Zeus would a bull. Yet instead of settling on his arrow, she mounted his face with her precious prize.

Eros looked in to his beloved's face as she rocked to and fro on his, her pearl tickling his nose. The erotic scent and taste of this wonderful mortal was driving him into frenzy. He could see by the look on Psyche's face that she too was nearing the point where humans are nearest the gods. And then she was orgasmed into divineness. She lay on top of him panting and he felt the droplets of sweat dropping off her onto him. Then in a wrestling move learned from the mats of Olympus, he spun her under him and then he plunged his arrow deep into her quiver.

She gasped, not in pain but in surprise of how deep his stinger went. He let her recover but only briefly and then he began his assault. He rode her long and hard all the while staring into her soft dark eyes as she returned his stare and just as he neared his crescendo she screamed,

"Oh Eros, take me I am yours forever."

They came together in an unearthly passion and then it was over as both lay hot and exhausted in a heap. Finally, after catching his breath Eros whispered in her ear,

"My Psyche, you do remember me after all these centuries. Now we will never part no matter what my mother says."

"Listen Harold or whatever your name is, it's been a hoot but my old man's coming home soon and if he finds you here he'll kick your ass, so you better get dressed and leave."

Crushed and dejected once again after all these centuries Eros did as she requested although she asked to sample his nectar one more time and he granted her this as a good-bye gift. She knelt before him undoing his trousers and then the look of joy on her face as she held his arrow to her lips made him love her all the more. He tried to delay his eruption but alas the feel of her lips upon his love tool was too enticing and too soon he gave her what she desired. His only hope now was that she never would forget the taste of his ambrosia.

Once Eros was back home, he couldn't help but ponder his time with the mortals and particularly with his beloved Psyche. He knew she screamed his name but later claimed she knew not what he spoke of, so how could this be. He finally realized this could not have been his true love but merely a distant generation of her. The delight came with the understanding that Psyche's love of Eros was written in her genes and had stayed with her offspring down through the centuries. Eros was finally at peace. Now if he could just talk Leda into a pearl, set into her most precious spot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Eros Pays a Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 363 milliseconds