• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfish Lover Ch. 02

Real Selfish Lover Ch. 02

A week after my 18th birthday, I met a girl of 21, Paula. My chat up lines in the pub seemed to work as she agreed to a date the following Monday and after going out for drinks and getting on rather well, we went back to her flat. That first night, I licked her out for quite some time before sliding into her. She seemed to really enjoy it, so much so that 2 nights later we repeated it. I was thoroughly enjoying the fact that this sexy 21 year old was quite into my boundless enthusiasm and I think she enjoyed the boundless energy I provided her! She had gone down on me once and wasn't that good but seemed to love me going down on her. After meeting 6 times, I'd brought her to orgasm each time before commencing intercourse, one occasion she even sat on my face.

It was on Saturday night, when she called me up and asked me if I could bring my friend down, as her friend was single and we could pair them off. My friend for some reason was just up for doing nothing though and wandered through to the lounge while I spoke on the phone to Paula.

"Yeah, sorry tell your mate that he can't make it. But I could come and see you though" I said.

"Definitely, come down now. I'll let my friend know your mate can't make it," she said.

"I hope you'll be sitting on my face tonight" I suddenly blurted out, my imagination somehow making me vocalise this down the phone.

"Oh, do you now? Don't worry then, I will" she said with surprise and excitement.

"I really like it when I go down on you, I think you do as well. Maybe I could do it more often" I continued, becoming more turned on.

"I love it! I didn't think guys would want to do it often" she surmised.

"No, I love it too. I mean, I guess you should expect it more often, that would be amazing," I said back.

"More often? Um, I've never thought of it like that. But I suppose I could think like that easily enough" she saucily quipped back.

"Yeah, like in the mornings before you go to work, you should have one to start the day of. But if you wake up before me, don't feel bad about waking me up to do it, y'know?" I continued, by now looking forward to seeing her.

"That's a great idea. This could be a lot of fun," she said, almost thinking out loud herself now.

"Definitely. And you know, anytime you're in the mood for that, it would be so cool if you just told me and I'd definitely oblige" I said.

"Really? Bloody hell, well I'll find that out sometime soon then. But right now, hang up the phone and hurry up" she said back.

I did so, saying goodbye to my friend before hurrying to my flat. When I got there, her friend made her own excuses and left, before we retired to the bedroom. Paula wasted no time in mounting my face as my tongue slipped inside her. She was one of those literal people, so that by offering her great oral all the time, which was exactly what, began to happen. I often did wake up in the morning before her and lick her to an orgasm before she had a shower and when she woke up before me, Paula would shake me awake and settle back expectantly for her morning orgasm. She began to be more confident too, one evening even stating she wanted an orgasm in the living room, which I duly obliged.

By this time, I was quite familiar with how she liked to be eaten out and I of course fucked her on almost every occasion too. About 2 weeks after the initial incident, I took my first lick down to her ass. Paula had been lying on her bed with my head between her legs for over 20 minutes and was trying to last as long as possible but becoming more excited.

"Let me get these juices" I offered by way of explanation and licked her thighs a little, her arse cheeks and eventually the valley in between, coming closer to her arsehole.

When I reached it, she seemed quite into it and her hands began to press on my head as I worked my tongue inside. Within 5 minutes, I was rimming a girl for the first time and Paula was enjoying it.

"You have to do this again," she said breathlessly at some point.

"Can I do this whenever I lick you? Only if you want me to," I added quickly.

"Definitely! Ah, keep going yeah" she said as I began to drill her again.

"I guess I'll literally be kissing your arse a lot more often then," I said a few minutes later before slipping my tongue back into her again.

"You bet you will. I want my arse kissed every day" she said smugly and sighed as I responded.

After that, Paula once again took my offer to the letter and oral sex for her became a very prolonged activity. I would alternate between her pussy and her arse for an hour or two every night we got together and Paula now wanted the same in the morning. Now that the long enjoyable act of oral was firmly established for her, she began to enjoy different positions and different times of the day. If she was on a lunch break and my shift didn't start until late afternoon, I would wait at her flat to lick her pussy to a quick orgasm when she came home for lunch, watching tv and eating a sandwich with my head between her lovely thighs. Or she would have me kneel behind her in the bedroom and lick her ass until she couldn't stand it anymore and mounted my face on the bed to ride herself to orgasm. She still loved my cock inside her but it had really awakened a sexually confident girl by knowing she was entitled to oral as much as she wanted and expected it too.

For reasons lost in time now, we broke up after only 6 months. I regretted it when I bumped into her a couple of years later and although we got on well, I think I'd perhaps gone off with another girl one night and she'd found out about it. I never had the opportunity again. Her looks faded a little by the time she was in her 30's as I am now myself, but those brief 6 months were amazing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfish Lover Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds