• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfish Lover

Real Selfish Lover

12

This is a true story. A few years ago when I was 23, I was dating a girl 6 years older than me. She had 2 kids and therefore couldn't always find the time to see me - so when she did, it wasn't always for long, sometimes a matter of hours. She had indicated early on that she loved receiving oral more than anything else, sometimes even more than penetrative sex.

Our first time together was terrific. We really liked each other and coming out of a marriage, I think she just loved that this slightly younger guy was so into her and it really allowed her to come out of her shell and be the way she wanted sexually. The first few times we had slept together, I'd always go down on her first. I'd always started like this, ever since the first girl I slept with; another good story.

The first time she stayed over at my place for the whole night, she was out with girlfriends. I met her after the nightclub and we went back to her friend's house. I was dying to get her home, but she was quite drunk. When we did leave, it was for her to strip off, don a loose t-shirt and fall asleep. I thought she didn't get much chance to socialise, being a young mother, certainly not as much as me, so I dropped off to. I awoke in the morning and on an impulse, ducked my head under the covers. She was sleeping in the foetal position and I was soon focusing on her crotch from close range. I began to lick her from front to back. She didn't stir for a while but then spoke.

"You're such a dirty bastard".

I didn't answer but ploughed on, very gently as she had literally just woken up. I suppose I was equally the instigator for a lot of oral from then on (her receiving) because she then said.

"What do you want me to do?"

I hesitated then sheepishly replied.

"I'd like you to sit on my face but you probably won't want to".

"Aye I will!" she declared, now suddenly fully awake.

As soon as I emerged from the covers and lay on my back, she swiftly positioned her thighs each side of my head and sank down onto my tongue. As I began to lick, her blue eyes watched with what looked like arousal and fascination.

There was no prior agreement that this would this sexual act would lay the foundations of many more liaisons but as I had actually offered to perform something for her sole enjoyment, there seemed to be no hurry. I had wondered about her comment earlier when she asked me what I wanted her to do. On reflection, she was saying it as if she felt obliged but not enthusiastic about doing something for me perhaps a blowjob. Once she realised I was offering the exact opposite, her true excitement emerged. I licked her for a while, as she watched me from above with a half smile on her face.

"Do it from side to side?" she said to me at one point and I obliged, my tongue running across her pussy as she pressed close to my mouth.

Then I varied my technique again and she slid forward a little so I could tongue fuck her properly.

To be fair to her, she had a hairless bum, an amazing pussy and even her juices tasted good. I lapped at them as I continued thrusting my tongue inside her. Eventually, she seemed to grow bolder herself as she yelled.

"Keep your tongue out" and proceeded to literally ride my face.

I had never experienced this before and kept up my efforts as she climaxed. Afterwards, she rested then finally slipped off my face. I wasted no time in mounting her and we had incredible sex, before she had to leave.

Another typical occasion was when she came through to my flat one night, but was unable to stay. In fact, she was meeting some of the girls from work for a drink again, non-alcoholic for her as she was driving home afterwards. Returning to my flat about 9pm, we ended up in the bedroom. I was excited seeing her in hold ups and began the familiar position of eating her pussy. At one point she gripped my hair bringing my eyes into focus with hers saying

"You'll keep doing that until I tell you to stop".

I licked her with more enthusiasm when she gripped my hair even harder.

"Don't look away from me," she said and I strived to maintain eye contact with her as I licked her out.

It went on for some time and after she had cum twice I slid up her body to fuck her.

The next occasion was at a time when things were a bit rocky. We were both unsure of where things were going but she wasn't one to fuck around and felt it either had to be right with me or not at all. Arriving one Friday night, she sat on the couch as I tried to persuade her to take her trousers off. After much persuasion and a promise of some amazing oral sex, she relented and I sank to the wooden floor, removing her trousers then her knickers. After about 5 minutes of my tongue she asked me to turn the light in the room up a bit so she could watch better.

I did so and for the next 45 minutes, through a mixture of reading her body language and subtle instructions she spoke I had managed to bring her close to orgasm a few times, stopping for a moment to let her recover then beginning the process again. At one point, I rimmed her but only for a few minutes. She enjoyed it immensely, telling me to go from side to side, up a bit, down a bit until she managed to switch off from my oral ministrations by flicking on the tv. As she watched it, I licked slowly so she was in control of the enjoyment and sensing she could last longer, she changed tack again.

This time, she picked up the newspaper so that it prevented us from seeing each other and began to read it. Occasionally she would ask me something about an article or tell me to go up a bit until after an hour, it became too much. She put down the paper, gripped my hair as she always did when coming, then had an intense orgasm, thrashing my head about as I tried to maintain contact with her clitoris.

Once it was over, I licked her for another 5 minutes before she pushed me away. In less than 10 minutes, she was fully dressed and heading for the door, then she drove home. She didn't mention much about it, but she had enjoyed her oral servicing a lot, being the focus of attention and not having it lead to intercourse.

About 3 weeks later, she showed up again on a Friday. I could tell there was something different as I again tried to get her to take her clothes off, kissing her, trying to turn her on. My intention was to hopefully fuck her and I was prepared to give her amazing oral to get her in the mood. We had pulled a spare duvet onto the sofa where I lay with her. She was also clearly turned on as I kissed her stomach and eventually she relented, telling me to remove her trousers. I did so and this time as I licked her, she brazenly parted her thighs, pulling back the duvet to watch me as she. After a while she said down a bit and kept up her observation as I tongued lower until I was licking her arse.

My tongue sought entry into her ass as she continued to watch. After a short while I asked if I could get a glass of water and promised to rush straight back in. She was very reluctant to let me stop but I was surprised, as she appeared in the kitchen doorway, naked apart from a short cardigan and the duvet around her shoulders.

"Do it in here" she said and I knelt down and began to tongue her as she cocked one leg up.

She kept moving forward until she was facing away from me.

"C'mon then" she said moving to the sink and refilling the glass of water.

I understood what she wanted me to do and kneeling behind her, I parted her bum cheeks and began to rim her enthusiastically.

"What's that noise?" she said as she turned the tap off.

Outside there were people walking past on the pavement.

It was an attic flat and the slanted window built in against the sloping roof made it impossible to see out.

"Why don't you go to the living room window and see?" I said, meaning the bay window at which she would be able to look down on the street below.

She didn't say anything but walked through to the living room window, the duvet around her shoulders but pulled up so her legs and ass were visible. I didn't say anything but knelt behind her again. My tongue found her asshole again and I entered it, beginning once again to rim her. I couldn't see what she was doing, but the paper was on the windowsill and she had picked it up and started leafing through it. Down below, I had begun a steady rhythm; fucking her ass with my tongue while she stood silently, not even an indication she knew I was there. My face was pressed to her ass cheeks, my mouth glued to her orifice to allow my tongue to dig deeper but she didn't even acknowledge my efforts. In fact if anything, she completely ignored me.

This went on for a long time. The only sounds were my oral ministrations and her flicking through the paper above me. Eventually, she simply walked away from me to sit on the sofa, parting her legs. I immediately dove into her pussy, my mouth seeking her clitoris, but moving swiftly back to her pussy lips and licking inside them. This time, it only lasted 10 minutes before she stopped me.

"I want to sit," she announced so I fetched two cushions and lay on the hard wooden floor.

Her knees settled on the cushions each side of my head and I heard the remote control activating the tv. Somehow, she managed to switch off from my oral ministrations and seemed content to let me pleasure her front and back with my bold tongue. Occasionally, she would slide forwards or backwards, almost giving me an indication of which orifice I should lick.

At one point she lifted herself a little higher. It meant there was a gap between my face and the wet crotch above me but I stretched my tongue to reach. Perhaps this was her small way of 'giving something back' to the sexual events, as if giving me some breathing space was making things equal between us. I wasn't sure if this was comfortable for her and my hands were holding her waist at this point. Then I felt her shift on the cushions a little and once she had her knees firmly supported on soft cushions again properly, she lowered herself to my face. This time, there was no gap; she simply let herself get completely comfortable. My tongue had already slid with total ease into her fuck hole and I was actively swallowing her juices quite loudly now in order for my mouth not to fill up with them.

I was feeling quite submissive to her desires at this point and surprised myself by reaching up to touch her upper back. This wasn't hard as she was sitting on my face, toward my feet. I began to gently massage her shoulder blades and heard an appreciative sigh.

"Mhhmm" she said above me.

As I began to gently massage her shoulder blades, she slid forward a little, bringing her arse into contact with my mouth again. I didn't hesitate to seek entry again while she pressed down to help me drive my tongue in deeper, all the while enjoying my shoulder massage. It became a liberating and enjoyable addition to her night, as she began to occasionally shift position. Her upper body stayed still, but a small shift of her hips brought her pussy directly over my mouth again. When she wanted a change, she simply moved a little to bring her arse over me for more attention.

Her evening was now a long journey of doing nothing but enjoying herself immensely, with me providing the enjoyment. After another long spell, she rose up and went back to the sofa. I positioned myself between her thighs again as she picked up the paper, idly leafing through it.

"Up a bit" she casually announced at times.

"Down a bit" was said a little bit less.

"Side to side now, then fuck your tongue in me" was said a couple of times.

She sat completely and utterly relaxed while I had been on the wooden floor for quite a long time now in front of her on my knees. It had gone past the stage of me hoping I would get to fuck her that night; it was clear she was enjoying the situation and was intent on receiving as much pleasure as possible. Suddenly, she put down the paper and pulled my head to her.

"Fuck, lick me!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled, her thighs contracting, hands in my hair as she came hard against my mouth.

She was so attuned to her own needs that even when I attempted a final effort to fuck her, beginning to unbutton my trousers, she closed her legs saying no.

I tried to pacify her by kissing her thighs and gently licking the lower part of her slit, until she relaxed again. Knowing her clit would be too sensitive, I concentrated on her arse, causing my nose to stimulate her pussy and making breathing a little difficult. She seemed to relax even further though and didn't move positions; she simply picked up the paper again and ignored me. After 20 minutes of this, I really began to lick and suck at her pussy lips, while she sat in an orgasmic daze until her inevitable 2nd orgasm arrived.

After it was over, she again simply dressed and left within 15 minutes.

After that night, she made no secret that she had enjoyed the focus being firmly on her oral pleasure. She even joked on the phone that she could have a leash or tie my head to her waist so my tongue was right up her arse and she could issue orders such as Keep doing that until I say otherwise. She found this highly amusing and highly arousing that we could do this. After a few drinks one night, she was staying over at my place, intending on returning home the next day. Once back in my flat, we retired to bed quite quickly. She seemed quite horny and in the pub had told me earlier

"You'll need your jaw muscles when you're licking me out tonight" and I knew roughly what her intentions were.

Once in bed, she surprised me by getting on top. As her bra came off, she was already down to her knickers too.

"Beg Me," she said, a nipple over my face.

"Please let me suck your breasts, please" I attempted and she lowered one breast to me.

My mouth went to work, sucking gently, licking, and rolling my tongue over her whole breast for several minutes.

"Now the other one" she said simply, shifting her torso to bring her other breast into contact with my mouth.

I begged a little again and after a few minutes my tongue was gliding down her stomach as she rose higher above me. Positioning herself, even as her knickers slid off, her thighs were soon either side of my head.

"Beg me again," she said, her voice husky with lust.

"Please, I'm begging you, please let me lick you delicious pussy. I'll do it better than I've ever done it, for as long as you like. Please, I'm begging you" I said as convincingly as possible and at that moment I meant it.

"Oh all right" she said, almost grudgingly and dropped her wet pussy onto my mouth.

My tongue and lips immediately caressed her every way I knew how, sucking, slurping and swallowing her juices, while she watched above me.

"What are you doing?" she said as she slid forward a little on my face.

"Please let me lick your beautiful bum, it's so divine" I said even as she sat firmly on my mouth to make sure I did exactly that.

As she slid back again later, I was becoming used to her alternating which orifice I was expected to lick.

"I'm a lucky boy," I said, my thoughts coming out expressively.

"Yes, you are a lucky boy, aren't you? And don't you forget it" she said, no trace of gratification at my efforts in her voice.

She really seemed to be enjoying directing my tongue work, ordering me to go from side to side, fuck her deeply with my tongue or pleasure her clit. After some time, she got up off my face. And bent forward, her knees on the bed still but her head resting on her hands, to let her bum sit high in the air. I moved behind her and began to rim her again.

She enjoyed this for a while before lounging back on the bed as I lashed her pussy with my tongue. She held my head between her legs and pulled hard on my hair as she came hard. Only then did I fuck her. She did love me inside her and we had incredible sex. I was so turned on and would often cum twice when I could finally fuck her. In the morning, I woke her with my tongue before she left.

On another occasion, we returned from a wedding reception. She put on a short t-shirt of mine and once we were in bed, I was ready to kiss her but instead she looked at me, looked at her crotch then back at me again. When I didn't immediately 'get the hint' she nodded down to her crotch again. I kissed over her stomach while she sighed and smiled, resting her head on her arms as I felt her thighs slip over my shoulders. I felt her completely relax as I began to probe her pussy with my tongue. She was in no hurry to rush towards an orgasm and I wanted to fuck her so I took my time and threw all my efforts into it. Just when I thought I was getting into a rhythm she liked, her legs moved and she rolled over and up into a position where her arse was in the air with her head resting on her hands in front of her. I took that as my queue to rim her. Once I had found purchase and got my tongue into her arse, I paused, straightened it and as much as I could, I thrust it deep into her. Withdrawing, I did it again very slowly and struck up a rhythm of deep and slow.

"That feels FAN TAS TIC," she said slowly as I managed to get deeper than ever before.

I managed to continue a steady motion, while she had a dreamy look on her face. It was a strain on my tongue but she was wrapped up in her own pleasure now as I continued ceaselessly.

"Right, lie down again, I want to sit," she said after what seemed like an age and I lay on my back.

She remounted my face and began to work towards orgasm.

"Keep your tongue out!" she said urgently, then began to fuck herself on it until she was yelling out in orgasm.

Afterwards, she slumped off me and sighed as my cock pistoned into her. I was incredibly turned on and it was an effort not to just cum but I held back, long enough to get some enjoyment too.

On another occasion, we were indulging in a very rare 69. The last time she had taken me in her mouth was over a year prior to this. She was on top and my tongue was slowly trailing a furrow through her admittedly delicious pussy, darting down to lap her ass too. She held my cock in one hand and after a few sucks would stop. The gaps became longer until I realised she wasn't into it so I positioned her until she was upright on my face. Instead, she moved off me completely and I spun around on the bed so my head was on the pillow, while she smiled and mounted my face, staring down at me. It had gone from mutual pleasure to just her pleasure and she gave a sigh of appreciation as I began to lick her again. As she relaxed, she slid forward until my nose was in her slit and my tongue was at her arse. She would then move back and seemed to take great enjoyment from the change in stimulus.

In all honesty, she loved fucking me but it was clear that however we had sex, her satisfaction came first. As she sat on my face that night, she looked down at me and said, "I get all the pleasure and that's the only thing that counts" as I licked her achingly slowly. I simply looked up at her and nodded as best I could while I concentrated on exactly that - her pleasure. By this point, she would sometimes find it fun if I begged to go down on her, despite it being for her enjoyment and receiving all the pleasure. It turned her on a lot.

While with me all this time, she was going through a divorce and trying to buy a house for her and the kids. I helped out when she began to get more stressed about everything and provided some money for her deposit, not much but a few hundred and made sure the ex gave her space. Sex had suddenly stopped while she became really stressed and I wasn't sure how to get it back on track but once I'd helped her secure the house, she was delighted. Before long, it was time for her to move in and I helped her do so. By this point, I was keen to see her more often and resume our sex life. The opportunity arose one Friday night when she came round to my flat. After a lot of oral, both pussy and arse licking, I fucked her for almost as long and came twice. In the morning, we repeated this before she went home but I was invited round the following Thursday. The kids were up and it wasn't until they went to bed that she turned to me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Real Selfish Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds