• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pleasured by Force

Pleasured by Force

"Bless me father for I have sinned, it has been one week since my last confession."

"Tell me my child."

"Father I am being raped by a vicious boy..."

"You say being raped and by a boy, do you mean a child?"

" Well he is eighteen but that's still a boy don't you think, but yes he has returned three nights in a row to use me for his pleasure."

"So if you know his age I assume you know the lad. My child, have you told anyone, your husband, or the police?"

"Oh I couldn't, I feel so dirty, and the acts are so vile I could never tell the police or my husband it is all so humiliating. You remember my husband works nights at the mine so I am alone every night. This boy knows this, just walks right in to my bedroom, and undresses right in front of me exposing himself. The first night I was so frightened as I feared for my life but he laughed when I pleaded with him not to kill me and then told me he was only interested in stealing my dignity."

"That's what he said your dignity?"

"I'm not sure if that's what he said but that is what he did as he ripped my nightgown exposing my body. He lay down on top of me his nasty member dripping disgusting slime on my body. He grabbed me by my hair to turn my face to his and then he put his lips to mine and forced his tongue in my mouth as he rudely squeezed my breasts. I wanted to fight but I felt so helpless and when he grabbed my wrists and held them above my head, I knew I had no chance. He whispered rudely in my ear, 'Spread your legs bitch,' and I meekly complied. The shock of his vile tool plunging deep inside me was such a fright it took my breath away and I had to keep panting to get my breath back."

"Listen my child; this is not a sin on you but on the hooligan who performed this dastardly act to you."

"But father my sin is I began to enjoy it, I only realized this yesterday when he didn't show up I started worrying he might not come back. What am I going to do, I think I might becoming addicted to his wretched acts. The second night he found me asleep and crawled into bed with me and he was naked. When I woke with a start, he commanded me to get undressed and watched while he lewdly played with himself right in front of me. And, then father he, I just don't know if I can go on..."

"My child you can say anything in front of god and me, now go on."

"He made me get on my knees and then he placed his thing to my lips. I found myself getting dizzy and strangely, I found his aroma exotic and somewhat intoxicating. I opened my mouth for my first taste of manhood, something I would never do even for my husband. I looked up to see him watching me and I could see the excitement on his face. Somehow, I found this empowering and the thought that I could excite him was somewhat satisfying to me. Suddenly he increased his tempo and I began to choke as he kept driving deeper down my throat. The realization of what he was about to do came too late as he ejaculated his filth down my throat. To my further degradation, he forced me to clean him with my mouth. He pushed me on the bed, then lay down next to me, and took a nap. I wanted to flee but where would I go and what would I say and to be honest his strong body felt so good next to me that I curled up next to him and fell asleep as well.

I was awoken by the strangest feeling down in my private parts. It felt so good and I could feel a warmness spreading up all over my body. I opened my eyes to see what was happening to me only to discover this young boys' head between my legs and his mouth on my womb. I am not kidding you father he actually was doing this and oh god father, ah, I'm sorry for taking his name in vain, but I've never felt anything like it and soon my whole body was shuddering in submission.

As he climbed up to take me again I opened my legs like a wanton slut and at that time I wanted nothing more in the world than having him inside me. He kissed me savagely, I could taste my own juices on his lips, and once again, as he held my wrists he took me like an animal. I heard screams and only after they stopped did I realize they were coming from me as I surrendered to his pleasure.

The next day I couldn't get my intruder out of my mind and when I allowed my husband's advances, I realized how they paled in comparison with my nightly visitor. That night after my husband left, I put on a less plain nightgown and amazed myself by dabbing a little perfume on my breasts below my décolleté. He showed and once again took me for his pleasure but at the same time, he seemed somewhat distracted and distant. When he left, I asked if he would be return and he would not say and then the next night he didn't show up. Father what am I to do, should I go to his house. I know his mother and I could pretend just to visit her and then maybe I could see him and beg him to come back. That's just what I'm going to do, thank you father for your help."

The young woman ran from the confessional,

"But child come back, what about your penance, ah well you will pay for these sins soon enough I am sure of that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pleasured by Force

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 664 milliseconds