• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Laura, Her Sister, and Friends Ch. 05

Laura, Her Sister, and Friends Ch. 05

I lay on my back on Laura's mom's huge comfortable bed, with Elise asleep, curled up in the crook of my left arm, her head on my chest, having not said a word since her brutal butt fucking, but seemingly not blaming me at all either. Michelle lay opposite her, my hand cupping her ass as she kissed me, slowly and sensuously.

Between my legs kneeled Meghan, slowly working my cock in her mouth, making me a perfect 9 for 9 on teenage holes for the afternoon. I couldn't imagine feeling more contented and relaxed, so relaxed in fact that I had completely forgotten the fact that my girlfriend lived here and would be home eventually. It sounds stupid, I know, but that's the truth.

So you can imagine how startled I was to hear the front door slam downstairs. I tried to sit up, but Michelle pushed me back down.

"Laura's home!" I hissed at her.

"So?" she asked, arching that eyebrow. "Do you think for one minute I would fuck you without my sister's permission? What kind of person do you think I am?"

Well. And well. Hmm.

"I see." But did I? Meghan looked up for a moment, saw Michelle unconcerned, shrugged, and went back to work. I tried to relax, but was still very apprehensive as I was damn sure whatever deal Michelle had made didn't include two extra cheerleaders. But at this point, there was no way out but through.

After several long minutes, I heard muffled voices coming up the stairs, and my cock jumped in Meghan's mouth when I recognized Cindy's voice. I braced myself, but still wasn't ready for the sight when the door opened.

In the doorway stood my baby doll, the love of my life, and her best friend, both wearing only thong panties. Elise had awakened, Meghan's head popped up in surprise, and all four us stared in amazement at the sight.

I had spent the afternoon with three adorable girls, cute and sexy as hell, but before us now were two beautiful women, in their physical primes, trim without being skinny, busty without a trace of fat. Like two models from a Victoria's secret catalogue. Absolute perfection.

Cindy seemed shocked by the sight of us, and who could blame her, but Laura put her hands on her hips and demanded

"What's going on here?!?"

Michelle smirked, but Meghan and Elise, not in on the joke, both looked scared to death. When Laura strode quickly over to Meghan, grabbed her by the hair, and said

"Sucking my man's dick? Slut! You owe me." To the amazement of all of us, she forced the petrified cheerleader down on her back on the bed and straddled her face, her pussy settling over the younger girls mouth.

"Get to work, you little bitch!" she demanded.

Meghan, scared witless, complied as best she c could. Elise tried to hide behind me. I was in shock, my girlfriend had never shown the slightest lesbian tendencies, and believe me I had tried. Things had changed, obviously, because Laura was clearly relishing the younger girl's tongue work. She looked straight at me.

"And You!" she said, accusingly. "Fucking my sister? And these little kids? Pervert." But she shared our secret smile when she said it so I knew we were all good. But it never hurt to play along so I came over to her and said

"I'm sorry baby, I've been bad, can I make it up to you?" I asked, kissing her once, then moving to her neck as she grabbed my re hardening cock in her hand. She stroked it idly while she pretended to think it over, actually tapping it on Meghan's forehead like she was drumming her fingers or something.

"I'm sure I'll think of something." She laughed. All of a sudden she seemed to remember Cindy, her friend still standing in front of the bedroom door, goggle eyed, unable to process what she was seeing.

"Why don't you two make yourself useful?" She said to Michelle and Elise. Michelle got it instantly, Elise a beat later, but they jumped up, went over to Cindy, dragged her over to the bed and threw her down on it. Michelle took the lead, moved between Cindy's legs and picked up where her sister had left off, sliding the blonde beauty's skimpy panties off and attacking her amazing little box, perfectly shaved and adorable.

Elise and Meghan pushed Cindy's shoulders down as Laura hopped over, dragging me along by my cock, and kissed her friend once, deeply, then allowing Meghan to do so, then Elise and so on. Cindy was beyond turned on at this point, she barely knew where she was, or who was doing what to her, just knew her whole body was on fire. I watched in amazement, total and complete amazement that I had lived to see this sight.

Then, somehow, things got better.

Laura turned to me, gave me the sweetest smile, and said "She's all yours."

I kissed her quickly, hard, then turned my attention to Cindy. I moved Michelle aside in order to get a better view, and found myself face to face with perfection. With most girls, no matter how beautiful, the fantasy is always better than the reality. The ideal is always better than the real.

But not this time. If Cindy was a picture in a magazine, he would swear she was airbrushed, her perfect skin without a blemish, her tummy flat and toned, her perfect breasts spaced evenly, and standing out proudly without a hint of sag. I settled in between her legs, cupping her beautiful behind and getting my first taste of that amazing little snatch.

A low grunt from Cindy told me she had noticed the feel of my rougher man hands on her, and a long exhale when my lips touched her told me I was hitting the right spot. Elise slid down and tried to get her mouth on my cock, which responded instantly. I kissed my way up Cindy's flat tummy to her tits, taking each nipple in my mouth and working it slowly while Michelle and Meghan continued to tag team the smoking blonde with French kisses.

I moved up still further and when I was finally face to face with Cindy, my swollen dickhead just barely touching her box. Michelle and Meghan backed off a little while Cindy stared into my eyes, open mouthed and shocked, even a little scared.

I gave her my warmest smile, which she hesitantly returned, and lowered my mouth to hers, gently at first, then deeper as she responded, putting her arms around my neck and pulling me closer, her tits mashed against my chest. With her wrapped around me like this, I was pleased to discover that this perfect body wasn't merely for show, every part of her was perfect in every way, even her shoulders were sexy, for crying out loud.

Kissing her, with my eyes closed, I almost forgot we weren't alone, and when she slowly wrapped her legs around me, it was easy to slide my dick right up inside her. Cindy stiffened when I first entered her, breaking off the kiss and giving me the frightened bunny look, but I whispered in her ear that everything would be ok, and slowly but steadily worked my cock deep inside her.

She began breathing deeper, and holding me tighter as she enjoyed her first real dick. I never even picked up any speed before she came like crazy, moaning and crying out. Her orgasm took me by surprise, and thanks to the workout my dick had gotten earlier, I wasn't on the verge of finishing. So, I sat back while she recovered, my dick still inside her, as the girls all gave her a mock round of applause. Laura whispered in my ear

"Nice job, now let me get some." Then kissed my cheek before quickly removing her panties before promptly straddling her disoriented friend's face, lowering her wet pussy and telling Cindy,

"You owe me one now!" Cindy knew that Laura had a point after two earth shattering orgasms and her first real cock which was still filling her box. Besides, she was so turned on now that she would probably do anything her friend asked, even this, so she used her tongue as best she could, trying to make her pal happy. Laura did more for herself by grinding her pussy onto Cindy's face.

I slipped out of Cindy and motioned for Michelle to take over. Cindy couldn't see it happening, but she felt it, and let out a mewl of complaint as my dick left her, and then a short yelp of surprise when Michelle attacked her G spot. Meghan settled in next to Cindy and worked her buzzing nipples again. The second I pulled out, of course, Elise was all over my cock, but I knew this was my last orgasm of the day, maybe the month, so I bit my lip and cleared my head.

My girlfriend's sweet ass looked so damn good in front of me that I almost fucked it, but I could do that anytime, so instead, I pushed her off Cindy's face, and took her place, and suddenly, Cindy opened her eyes to find herself face to face with my fat cock.

She opened her mouth in surprise, and I took that opportunity to fill it with dick. Cindy recovered quickly, she was actually a very good cocksucker, although she wasn't used to anything this size.

I was amazed at her softness, everywhere, her soft lips, soft tongue working my cock as I stroked her soft hair, her big green eyes staring up at me, as I gently fucked her face. I felt that familiar feeling in my balls, and was tempted to let it go, but unsure when the planets would ever align for me this well again, I decided to boldly go where I was pretty positive no man had gone before.

I reluctantly pulled out of Cindy's mouth, surprising her, as she had sensed my closeness and been ready to take my load.

All the girls looked at me for direction, all I said was

"Flip her over."

The girls moved like lightning, and had Cindy flipped over onto her stomach in a flash, and causing all of us to pause in admiration at the sight.

Cindy, as I have said, was perfect, her body could have been chiseled out of marble, no wrinkles, lines, or anything to mar her beauty. Her long blonde hair down the middle of her perfect back just accented her ass all the more. And as far as her looks were beyond most girls, that's how far her ass was ahead of the rest of her. What's beyond perfect? Science may never find the answer, but I know it now.

Every girl in that room has a great behind, but looking at Cindy's made them all feel inadequate, fat and ugly. It appeared as if by magic atop those long perfect legs, and again, not just for show, Cindy's butt was arched and perfectly suited for fucking. I looked at Michelle and she just smiled at me.

"She's your Sistine chapel." She laughed, taking my dick and slipping it into Cindy from behind. Cindy was glad, she knew she could get herself to another orgasm with this fat cock inside her. Even now, she didn't suspect what was coming for a second.

Again amazed at how perfectly her body was angled for fucking, I hammered her for a dozen long strokes, time enough for Michelle to slide her twat under Cindy's face, allowing Cindy to compare family resemblances as she worked her mouth on the younger girl's hot box.

Meghan slid in next to me, pressing her tits against me as I grabbed a hold of her ass with my left hand, matching my girlfriend's cheek in my right. I thought with a grin that a day ago, the idea of being naked with this adorable teenager and my girlfriend at the same time would have been an impossible dream, yet now it was just an afterthought, an appetizer to the delicious main course in front of me.

I tried to take it all in, Cindy's amazing body, the feel of Laura and Meghan on me, Elise starting intently at my cock as it moved in and out of Cindy from behind. Michelle, with her legs spread and hands in Cindy's silky hair, smiled at me as she worked herself to a finish, and gave me that look again, this time, though, I knew what she meant right away.

I slid my cock out of Cindy and rested it between those perfect buns, savoring. I motioned to Meghan, who bent down, and promptly stuck her tongue up Cindy's ass, causing the blonde bombshell to gasp and stiffen in surprise. I pulled her up to her knees, my cock still nestled between those sweet cheeks, and my hands on her hips, again amazed at how this girl could be perfect from literally every angle.

Michelle took the opportunity to slide underneath Cindy in a 69 position and attacking the blonde's clit with abandon. My balls were now resting on Michelle's forehead, my cock tip on Meghan's cheek as both girls worked Cindy furiously, her body shuddering under the double stimulation.

It wasn't until I shifted position and slipped my cock slowly into her asshole that she figured out what was happening. She started to protest, but Michelle quickly applied the reverse front face pussy lock on her, Cindy's words muffled by a face full of snatch.

Cindy's ass was incredibly tight, and with no lubrication other than Meghan's tongue, it was slow going, I rocked back and forth, getting only a little bit deeper with each thrust, amazed at how our bodies fit together like two parts of a whole. This is a girl who was born to be fucked in the ass.

I pushed deeper and deeper, Cindy's breathing becoming shallow as Michelle attacked her clit. I reached forward and grabbed Cindy's hair in my fist, pulling her back towards me, allowing me to whisper in her ear

"You're perfect." She smiled at me and turned her head to kiss me, and when my mouth found hers, I gave one final thrust that pushed past her last defenses and left me balls deep in this goddess's asshole. She moaned into my mouth, arching her head back as I kissed her neck. I shoved her forward onto Michelle again and increased my pace, fucking that tight ass for all I was worth.

Elise slid over to Cindy, by her ear, and asked her

"You like that big dick in your ass?" Which made everyone laugh, well, everyone not busy at the moment. Cindy didn't answer, but her moans were becoming more steady, and I knew she was close.

I hugged Laura tighter to me, as she asked me

"Are you happy?" With a sweet smile. I was suddenly overcome with appreciation for what was clearly the best girlfriend on the planet, so I kissed her and told her I loved her, which seems like a weird thing to say with your dick buried in another girls ass, but it was true. I kissed her and kissed her as I pounded her best friend and felt my orgasm building.

Elise, always one for great timing, chose that moment to attack my balls from behind with her mouth, which sent me over the edge. I pulled out and came so hard it hurt, Laura taking me in her hand as I sprayed my load all over Cindy's ass and Michelle's face while Elise licked my balls and Meghan licked me clean.

As I collapsed, probably to sleep for a week, I felt a little bummed that Laura's mom would be home tomorrow, ending my idyllic vacation. But, as I closed my eyes, I noticed the family portrait on the nightstand, Laura, Michelle, her mom, aunt and cousin. I looked at the picture, noticing that Laura's mom Stephanie looked a lot younger than her 40 plus years. I remembered some sunny days this summer by the pool noticing what a nice body mom had, and also remembered Laura telling me her mom wasn't dating anyone.

Hmmm. Maybe mom coming home wouldn't be so bad after all!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Laura, Her Sister, and Friends Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds