• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Start

A Start

(Feedback is welcome.)

*

It's about the chase.

When the chase is over, when you've won or lost...At that point the boredom starts to set in. It might take days. It might take months, years, but at some point your attention starts to wander. It's this aspect of human nature that has brought us here.

Day 1

She remembered being tired. So tired. She reviewed the last of her emails for the day and verifying that none of them were urgent she closed the client and shut down her machine. The rest of the cubicles in the office were dark already. She felt alone, isolated from the rest of the world as she gathered her belongings and headed for the door. She passed the same desks she'd passed every day for the past four years. She rode the same elevator. She waved to the same security guard. She moved through the same turnstile. The only difference was the utter feeling of emptiness pressing down on her.

She chafed her hands together to warm them as she logged onto her computer at home. She understood the irony of moving from her work computer straight to her home computer. But her connection to the internet felt like her connection to the rest of the world, the rest of humanity. And she was horny. She logged onto a few story sites and began to read. She read a few romance stories, a few BDSM stories, a few exhibitionist stories. Each one she read tonight had flaws that drove her nuts. Typos, bad syntax, horrid dialog... And yet she'd keep reading. But they weren't the stories that really drew her attention. She couldn't even begin to explain it. Didn't want to try. The stories that really drew her attention, really turned her on, were the non-consent stories, the coercions, the fantasy rapes...

Opening up one of her favorites, her hand slipped down under her pajama pants and into her panties. At the first touch of her cold fingers she shivered. The shiver raced up her body sending a thrill to her nipples and causing a sharp intake of breath. She slid her finger along each one of her lips and then pressed it to her clit. She could feel the moisture beginning to spread as she read the words on the screen. It was as much the images in her head as it was the words on the screen. Women helplessly spread before powerful men. The thought of knowing how badly someone familiar or strange wanted to be inside you, to fuck you. A wave of desire coursed through her body and she started to rub her clit. The more she rubbed, the emptier her pussy felt. She closed her eyes and daydreamed.

She was sitting in a plain wooden chair in a dark room. She was playing with herself but she was no longer in her cute, comfy pajamas. She was in a sexy sheer teddy and thong. Her fingers played with the thong as she rubbed her clit. She moaned aloud and then started as a voice whispered hotly in her ear.

"Mmm...Do that again. It sounded delicious..."

And then a dark, handsome man came into view. His facial features were indistinct but his body was hard and strong. He was fully clothed which seemed odd compared to her current state. Knowing she had been caught playing with herself sent fire through her loins and she moaned again. She rubbed harder, faster and her hips started to jerk a little. She was getting close and they both knew. The man walked closer. His gait was casual, circling like he was stalking prey. He grinned and his grin was cruel. He reached for her and she shied back. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back.

"Don't move!" It was a command that brooked no argument.

Her mind was whirling with pleasure, fear, excitement. Her hand stilled as ordered although her body was burning for release. Her pussy was soaked and there was a light sheen on her hot skin. The stranger ran his fingers light as a feather down her neck, the side of her breast, across her nipple, down her side, and to her pussy. As soon as his fingertip touched her she forgot her body, she forgot her need, she forgot to breathe. All of her attention focussed on his fingertips. He circled her clit a few times then slid his finger lower and circled the edges of her hole with his fingertip.

"Rub your clit" His voice was still commanding, but this time with a hint of amusement like he understood exactly the condition he was putting her in.

Her fingers had minds of their own. They started rubbing again. Her excitement, her pleasure returned and this time it seemed stronger. She moaned again. He continued his pattern slowly methodically rubbing around the outside. Then without warning he shoved his finger all the way inside her. The sound she let out this time was more like an animal groan. He let go of her hair and leaned close to her. His finger pumped in and out of her as her fingers continued to dance across her clit.

"Look at what you're doing for me. You don't even know me. Cum for me slut. Cum right now!"

And she did. Her body rocked forward as she crested the wave. The pleasure was almost too much to bear.

"Good girl."

He whispered it in her ear forcing her to remember he was there. It was also all the warning she had before he grabbed her and tossed her roughly to the floor. She shied away as he stripped his black shirt, pants, and boxers from his body.

"You don't have a choice."

He moved towards her and pinned her down. She fought to move but his body and arms pinned her down. She could feel his hard dick between her legs and despite her fear her pussy was still as wet as it had been. Shivers coursed down her spine once more. After another quick grin he slipped inside her. He let out a delighted sound and she thought the shivers would never end. He leaned forward and before she could react he sunk his teeth into her neck. It wasn't hard enough to break skin but she let out another whimper and her pussy clamped down on his dick. He pumped in and out of her and she could swear he was getting bigger. She tried in futility to push him away or to slow him down. But he was relentless. After several strokes she could feel another orgasm building. She stopped fighting. He reached down between them and thumbed her clit. She felt the first wave crest and rushed to meet it. This orgasm brought stars to her eyes and she thought he might slow down and stop or finish. He didn't. He waited patiently for her body to calm down. Then he started moving again. He picked up the pace and unbelievably she felt another orgasm building. He rubbed her clit and as he felt her body start to tense again he began to pound into her. He leaned forward and bit into her neck again. She could feel his cock swell and could feel the cum rush hot inside her. She came again and the darkness claimed her.

---

Day 2

She awoke to her coffee maker's morning beep. 6:00 AM. Time for work. She sat up and let out a groan. Her back was killing her. She swore to herself that this was the last time she would fall asleep at her desk. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked down at her desk. It took her a moment before her mind and her eyes were willing to accept what was in front of her. A scrawled note and a business card sat on her desk below where her head had lain just moments before.

"I was passing by and could not pass up the opportunity to watch the beautiful show before my eyes. I hope you don't mind. I took the liberty of snapping a few photos for posterity and leaving my business card. Please contact me at your Leisure.

P.S. I approve of your choice of reading material.

- Alexander"

Beneath the note there was a polaroid photo of her lost in ecstasy. Her cheeks burned with shame and her mind was still in shock.

What now, she thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Start

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 268 milliseconds