• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fitting Room Fuck

Fitting Room Fuck

12

A few days ago, I was in a local department store. I'm not going to tell you the name of the place, because I don't want to embarrass them, but it wasn't part of a national chain. I had just left the men's rest room which, for some reason, was located in the women's wear department, when I encountered Debbie, who had been one of my favorite lady friends for over a year.

"Hey, George," she greeted me. "You are just the guy I'm looking for."

"Yeah, sure. Where else would I be but in the women's section of a department store?" I was being sarcastic, because everybody who knows me knows how much I hate shopping, especially in the women's clothing department.

Debbie ignored my riposte and continued. "I mean, I want your opinion on some panties and bras I've been thinking of buying."

"They'll look good on you. Any kind of underwear looks good on you. And you look even better after you take it off."

She called me a flatterer, and she was partly right, but Debbie really does have a figure that makes bras and panties look good, and she definitely looks even better naked. She is tall and might be called slender or willowy, with firm and very shapely medium sized breasts, and her hips and ass are curvy, but not even close to being voluptuous. When her figure is viewed in combination with her short brown hair, green eyes and creamy complexion, she is a very good looking woman.

"George, I really do need your opinion. I trust your judgment and I know you'll be honest." Even as she spoke, Debbie was pulling me in the direction of the fitting rooms.

It is a well known fact that I will do anything within reason for one of my lady friends, and looking at Debbie in the kind of skimpy bras and panties that she prefers is certainly within reason. The department was not very busy, and I looked around to see if anybody was watching us. Seeing nobody, I allowed Debbie to pull me into the fitting room she had been using, and I closed and locked the door behind us.

The room was about five feet square with pale green sides, which looked as if they were made of nothing more than thin plywood, and a carpeted floor. A full length mirror occupied most of one side, and there was a wooden bench that took up the full length of the partition opposite the mirror. On one end of the bench were several bra-and-panty sets that had apparently interested Debbie. She hung her purse on a hook that protruded from one wall, picked up a pair of sheer aqua panties and held it in front of her crotch.

"What do you think of these, George?"

"I think they would look really hot and sexy on you, but I can't actually tell much in front of your jeans and sweater."

Debbie turned and faced the mirror and looked at the wispy garment being held in front of herself. "You're right," she said, and turned her head to look at me. "Close your eyes," she ordered.

Well, of course I didn't. With my eyes wide open, I saw Debbie strip out of her blue jeans and hang them on another of the available hooks before holding the panties in front of her crotch again. That wasn't good enough, so she peeled off her pink jersey and hung that up too. Once again, she looked critically at the panties which, as far as I could see, were a different color but otherwise not much different from the ones that were barely covering her tight, curvy ass. My earlier evaluation was correct; they definitely looked good against Debbie's smooth, creamy skin.

"Are your eyes still closed?"

"Yes," I lied.

"Well open them and hand me the bra that matches these panties."

I did as she asked, which was easy, because there was only one in that shade.

"Okay, now close your eyes again."

Once again I continued gazing at Debbie's body and saw her reach behind her back, unhook her bra and hang it with her other clothing. She was standing between me and the mirror, so I slid down to the vacant end of the bench where I could get a reflected look at her bare breasts before she encased them in the bra that interested her. After scuffing out of her canvas shoes, she slid her panties down past her knees and stepped out of them, so she was wearing nothing but her cotton ankle sox and the bra being tried on. In the bright fluorescent light over us, Debbie's succulent white ass looked even better than it had in her sheer panties. Once again, she held the store's merchandise in front of the part of her body they would be covering.

Perhaps having made up her mind, or perhaps having seen me in the mirror and noting my eyes were open, Debbie turned around to face me, still holding the new panties in place. "Were you looking at me?" she accused.

"Of course." I saw no harm in telling the truth, because I didn't think Debbie would have believed a lie. I don't think she believed me in the first place. What heterosexual man would have closed his eyes and not gazed on the display of pulchritude she had just given me?

"Well, is that all you're going to do, just look?" Debbie took the panties from in front of her pussy, hung them on another hook, and reached behind her back and removed the matching bra. The last garment was hung with the panties, and she stood naked in front of me, except for her sox.

That was just a rhetorical question, because Debbie knows I do more than just look when a hotsy is in that state in front of me. I stood up and embraced her, cupping my hands over her delightful ass cheeks. I was glad she's tall, so I didn't have to bend over very far to start kissing and licking her breasts.

"Mmmm, I really love the way you do that," she murmured. "Let me sit on that bench over there, though, because you know as well as I do where else I want you to lick."

I certainly knew, and I was pretty sure Debbie knew also, so I stepped aside and she sat down with her legs spread for me. I knelt in front of her, with her breasts at the perfect height for me to resume caressing them with my tongue. The store was not very busy that day, and I figured we would be alright, as long as we were quiet and didn't attract any attention. I should have realized there was almost no chance of that happening, but I really wasn't very concerned by that time anyhow.

What I was concerned about were her luscious breasts with the pink nipples that had already become erect, and I alternated between them. Sometimes I stroked her precious nubbin with broad strokes of my tongue, and sometimes I dabbed with just the tip against her nipple and areola. Debbie liked both kinds of attention; her body started to squirm in front of me, and she began cooing happily in my ear.

Her sounds of pleasure became much louder when I drew one of the shapely globes into my mouth and started gently sucking. My lips formed a seal at the base and I continued to fondle all around her nipple with my tongue. Once again, my mouth switched back and forth between the twin beauties, and the movements of her body became more strenuous in front of me. Debbie leaned back against the partition and, as her arms swung out to her sides, her elbows starting hitting it.

"Are you alright in there?" came a disembodied voice from the other side.

"Everything's fine in here," Debbie answered. "We're doing great."

I wished she hadn't used the plural pronoun, but that was the truth. We really were doing great, and everything was fine with us. Debbie stuck her hands under her thighs to keep her elbows still, but that did nothing to lessen her loud cooing, which was starting to turn to moans of pleasure as my lips and tongue continued paying homage to her breasts.

As much fun as we were having, I knew there was even greater pleasure to be had by both of us a short distance from where my mouth was fondling Debbie's breasts. I started licking and kissing my way down to this enchanting place, starting with the slopes of those luscious mounds and continuing down the channel between them. I stopped briefly to swirl my tongue in her cute navel. Debbie giggled and pushed down on my shoulders, wanting me to get to my destination with a minimum of delay.

I didn't want a lot of delay either, because her pussy is truly a thing of beauty. When I was almost there, she stopped me, slid forward on the bench, and lifted one leg at a time to rest them on my shoulders. I reached around her thighs so my hands met on her mons, and gazed at the pussy that awaited me. Debbie's light brown pubic hair is soft and sparse, so there is no need to shave or wax, although she does trim the edges. She was sexually excited, I knew, because I could smell her delectable aroma and I could see the way her swollen inner lips were blossoming through the lovely pink slit between the beautiful and creamy skin of her outer lips.

Very gently, my fingers spread the soft edges of the narrow opening, and I breathed deeply of the delightful cloud that arose. The fragrance was Heavenly and, when I licked a few drops of her juices from the inner lips, they tasted even better than they smelled. Debbie's cooing and moaning were music to my ears; going down on her that day was a treat to all my senses.

However, the one deriving the most pleasure was my sense of touch. When I licked the juices from her lip, the spongy texture was delightful and, when my tongue sluiced off the drops that had spattered on the insides of her thighs, her silky soft skin was like a vibrant satin pillow. After savoring the nectar from both legs, I brought my tongue to her crotch, and the juices there were even more delicious because of the slight tang of her perspiration.

"Oh, George, you know how much I love that," Debbie murmured to me.

I was well aware, and I loved doing it too, but I was a bit apprehensive about our being in the fitting room of the department store, especially after we had already attracted someone's attention. I hoped people would mind their own business. If they didn't, I knew I wouldn't be apprehensive enough to stop what we were doing, and it was almost a certainty Debbie wouldn't either.

Her fluffy pubic hair was another extremely pleasant sensation to my tongue, as it slowly meandered up the first of her outer lips. I licked slowly, relishing everything about what we were doing including, to some degree, even the thought of getting in trouble with some kind of indecency charge, although I didn't think Debbie and I were doing anything really illegal. We were in a public location, but a department store fitting room is supposed to be a private place, so the most they could do would be to ban us from the store, and that would not have bothered me all that much anyhow. At least, I hoped that would be all the law could do.

I didn't really think about it much, because I was too preoccupied with eating the lovely pussy available to me to care about small details. My mouth reached the end of the outer lip, and I kissed her Mount of Venus and looked up at Debbie's pretty face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was partly open in a blissful smile, and her head and shoulders were rolling from side to side and thudding against the partition behind her. Perhaps I should have been more concerned with that but, as I said, my thoughts were centered on eating the wet and wonderful pussy before me, and I didn't concern myself with such superficialities.

I brought my mouth back down to Debbie's adorable pink hole and devoured all the nectar it had just produced and started licking her other outer lip when somebody in the next fitting room did become concerned with what we were doing. It was the same buttinski.

"Hey, what are you doing in there? You're gonna knock the wall down," the angry female voice shouted through the partition.

"Mind your own business," Debbie retorted. "We're not bothering anybody in here."

Once again, I wished she had avoided the plural pronoun, but I hoped it would make no difference. The unseen woman on the other side did not respond, and my mouth continued enjoying Debbie's outer lip. The interruption seemed to have aroused her even more, and her pussy started moving strongly against my mouth, and I could smell more of her delightful juices being secreted. When I reached her mons again, I saw her movements were even more erratic, with her head and shoulders still thumping against the partition.

There were no more complaints from the unknown woman in the next cubicle, but I expected them to start being heard soon. From the writhing of her legs and body in front of me, Debbie's hands had come out from under her thighs and resumed flailing. Even as I brought my face back down to relish the fresh juices her pussy had just produced, I heard one of them whack against the side of our trysting spot. I was having so much fun with what we were doing, and so was Debbie, that we both ignored the noise.

As my tongue stroked upward between the origins of a pair of her inner and outer pussy lips, Debbie's hands and arms were banging against the partition, but we continued to concentrate on more enjoyable activities. I tilted my face enough to allow me to thrust my tongue between the labia, and I was able to lick both of them at the same time. The outer lip was smooth and wet with a delicious sheen of juices and its inner companion had a delightful spongy texture from being so swollen with her lust. I took my time, and licked my way upward until I reached the end of the inner lip, where it merges with the other one to form her clit hood.

By that time, Debbie was so sexually excited that her pussy was fucking up into my face and her naked body was thrashing on the wooden bench. She was close to cumming but, despite our unconventional location, I wanted to bring her to the apex of arousal before that delightful event occurred. Once more, I savored all the fresh juices that had gushed from her pussy, before my tongue began to caress between Debbie's other pair of inner and outer lips.

I made love to this pair the same as I had the first and, when I reached her clit hood again, I saw that the little darling had pushed its way out from under its protection. Once more, I looked over Debbie's sexy body and was elated at how she was thrashing against the partition, with her head rolling from side to side. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted in bliss, and she was moaning and whimpering of her need for a climax. I could see she was as aroused as she was going to get, and it was time for her orgasm.

There had been no interruptions from the neighboring dressing room in the last few minutes, and I hoped there would be no more. I am aware of how active Debbie's body gets when she is cumming, and I wanted no distractions for either of us. Of course, I also wanted to avoid getting arrested for public indecency or some other silly thing, but I was concentrating more on the adorable clit waiting for my mouth than I was on anything else.

I leaned in closely; my tongue circled the lovely pearl to sweep any folds of labia out of the way, and I enveloped the succulent morsel in my mouth. My lips formed a seal; my tongue caressed the swollen sides and top and I started sucking. When Debbie felt her clit being enveloped, her movements became even more strenuous, and it felt as if she were trying to wrap her pussy around my face.

A minute later, "Oh! Oh!" she cried out. "I'm cumming!"

Her thighs clamped tightly onto the sides of my head, and Debbie's rocking movements became even more pronounced, with her legs swinging from side to side, carrying my head a very willing prisoner. Her pussy continued jamming up against my face, and her heels drummed on my back, which was fine, but her whole body was also thrashing around on the bench. Her arms, especially, flailed wildly, and Debbie's forearms and elbows beat a steady tattoo against the thin plywood partition.

"What the Hell's going on in there?" was the angry inquiry from the snoopy broad on the other side of the partition.

My ears were covered by a pair of muscular thighs, and I couldn't hear the voice well enough to tell if it was the same woman or not, but she sounded extremely perturbed. Debbie didn't answer; she was enjoying cumming too much to be bothered, and my mouth was too busy and too full of her delectable clit for me to interrupt what I was doing. Her movements and the thumping on the dressing room wall continued.

"I'm calling the Management!" the disembodied voice informed us.

Maybe I should have been more concerned, but the tremendous pleasure of eating her delightful pussy while Debbie was cumming was not something I could easily turn away from. Less than a minute after the unseen woman's threat to call the management, she climaxed, all her muscles clenching and her pussy ramming up against my face for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, Debbie totally relaxed, slumping against the partition behind her, with her legs still draped over my shoulders. I started greedily licking the fresh juices from the insides of her thighs, her crotch and all around her pussy lips. When I tried to suck it from the pink hole that had been its origin, she stopped me.

"Leave that part for lubrication, George," Debbie advised me. "We'll need it when we start fucking."

I did what she suggested, because I knew she was right. I also knew we should leave before we got into trouble, but fucking Debbie's lovely pussy sounded too good for me to pass up. Naked as a jaybird, she got to her feet and looked down her nose at the shirt and pants I was still wearing. I took the hint and peeled them off, after removing my shoes and socks and taking a condom from the trouser's pocket. As I was undressing and rolling the protection in place, Debbie knelt on the floor in front of the bench and leaned forward.

Only five feet square with the bench taking up part of that space, the fitting room was too small for her to lie on her back for what we had in mind, so we would need to use the doggy position. I had no problem with that, especially when Debbie, seeing that my cock was stiff and properly encased in latex, reached under her body and spread apart her pussy lips. I knelt behind her, placed one hand on a soft ass cheek and used the other to guide my cock. With the head nestled between her fingers and pressing against her wetness, I rubbed it up and down and from side to side to spread Debbie's plentiful lubrication.

HERE

With both of us ready, I gave a firm push, and reveled in the sensation of my cock wedging its way between the soft edges of the pink hole I had just been licking. Debbie sighed happily too, arched her back to present a better target and wiggled her ass to urge me on. The tightness of her pussy around my cock was all the encouragement I needed; I thrust forward again, and felt more of my hard shaft squeeze its way into the tight, wet place that was making it so welcome.

I no longer needed to guide my cock, so I put that hand on Debbie's other cheek and thrust forward again. This time she fucked back to meet me, and most of the rest of my shaft slid into her wet pussy. I drew back slowly, ready to drive the rest of my shaft into her, and Debbie released her lips and placed her hands on the bench to thrust back, when we were rudely interrupted.

A loud pounding on the door caught some of our attention, and a man's voice demanded, even more loudly: "What are you doing in there? Is there a man in there with you?"

"No!" Debbie retorted. "Go away!" She was lying, as I had lied to her earlier, but she was as justified, as I had been.

"Open this door!" the man yelled.

"I can't. I don't have any clothes on."

She was telling the truth there, but I thought it better that I not inform the man and whoever else might be outside the door. I was equally naked, and I decided against mentioning that either. During the brief, noisy discussion, I had been kneeling behind Debbie with just the head of my cock in her pussy, but she looked over her shoulder at me, grinned, and started pushing back so she could impale herself the rest of the way on my shaft. I took the hint and thrust forward, and my cock slid all the way in. I noticed how much wetter her pussy was; Debbie was obviously getting even more turned on by the situation than she had already been.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fitting Room Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds