• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Haitian Surprise

Haitian Surprise

James Bronson had already been in Haiti for three months when the earthquake hit. There were maybe only three people in the world who knew he was here, you see James works for the CIA and there aren't a lot of people who know the company has any presence in that poor country.

When the quake tore that unfortunate island apart, James was locked in a secret basement of an undisclosed building with a new recruit and he was trying to give her a crash course on being an operative. Justine Laurette had all the makings of being a good agent except knowledge. What James thought was that Justine had all the makings of being a superb lover but of course, he kept that to himself. He actually had not spent that much time with a black woman before and now he found he was captivated by her features. Her curly hair hung in ringlets framing her face. Her eyes dark and friendly eyes always sparkled when she smiled and even her nose although somewhat big and flat seemed just to add character to her face. However, it was her lips that he thought was her best facial feature, big and full and he wondered how many women spent thousands of dollars just trying to match those lips. All James could think about was putting his mouth to hers as he watched her talk. Yet it was just conjecture, as he knew the number one rule of field agents was, don't get involved.

All of that changed in a manner of minutes as the building came crashing down on top of them. It was over in seconds but he thought it lasted for hours. He had been thrown to the floor and now in the dark he found himself disoriented and confused.

"Justine, Justine, are you all right?"

At first, he heard no reply and then merely a moan. He struggled to his knees and crawled to the sound. She was lying under a cabinet and he worked hard to free her. When he had picked it up enough, she was able to scoot out from under the huge piece of furniture. He leaned her up against it and then searched for the bag he always kept with him. He found it under what used to be a desk and inside he found his flashlight and one of the bottles of water he took everywhere.

"Here drink this; do you think you're hurt?"

He shined the light into her face and marveled at her shinny black features. She took the water and said she thought she was all right. Then she asked the question he didn't want to think about,

"Are we trapped down here?"

He felt he should be honest with her and he told her they were not only trapped no one knew they were down in this basement. There would be no quick rescue and if he knew Haiti, there might never be a rescue. He thought she took it fairly well but then she probably didn't realize just how desperate the situation was.

He wished he had brought his cell but with the spotty reception, he hardly bothered to carry it anymore. James took inventory of their supplies, hell that was easy: one flashlight already low on batteries; one bottle of water left and two candy bars. He joked that he hoped she liked Snickers because that was dinner. She began to cry, he took her in his arms and held her close, and he was embarrassed that it felt so good. He told her not to be frightened, but she answered

"It's not that I'm afraid, in this country you live your whole life with the worry of death. James this is hard for me to say but I'm twenty years old and I'm still a virgin and now it looks like I'll die a virgin."

"Justine, I can't guarantee we won't die down here but believe me I won't let you die a virgin."

He kissed her with a hunger that had been building since they'd been down here. His passion surprised her at first but then she returned it with equal heat. He unbuttoned her dress to get to her small breasts unencumbered by a bra. Her nipples were so hard compared to the softness of her tiny mounds. He wished he had light so he could see as he kissed her nipples and tugged on them with his lips. Her soft moans encouraged him on and she lifted herself off the floor to allow him to take off her dress.

In the dark, he felt for her pubes full of course hair; he ran his fingers through it and pulled it slightly. He wanted to taste this young ebony princess but he feared with her naiveté she might object to a man's mouth on her privates. He went back to kissing her as his fingers played with her labia and those wonders between. Her vulva was closed, knotted together in her thick fur; he made a track through it up to her clit. As soon as he touched her most sensitive region, she grabbed his hand but not to pull away as he thought but to hold it against her. Her first orgasm came and she knew she wanted more.

She was now ready to lose her virginity and he warned her it might be painful at first but that it would get better. He worried about lubrication but when he felt her, she was wet with anticipation. He told her that in the dark and on the floor, it would be better if she got on top and he would help guide himself inside her. He then instructed her to mount him slowly and if it hurt too much, stop and rest. She held him posed at her womb, although she started slowly, she soon became excited and just impaled herself on him. She screamed but not in pain as the joy of achieving a long held desire came true at last.

When he came, she collapsed on top of him kissing him as she thanked him. Their bodies hot and sweaty rubbed together in an erotic massage and before long, he found himself hard so they did it again. He had no idea how many times or for how many hours they made love. Finally they lay together both exhausted and soon they both were asleep.

James awoke to the sounds of barking dogs and he hoped they were search animals. He and Justine jumped up and began to pound the floor above them in the possibility of alerting someone that they were here and alive. Next, they heard voices and the sounds of material being moved. They barely had time to get their clothes on before the rescuers found them.

The Company wanted to evacuate him at once but James refused saying he wanted to stay and help. Of course, what he really wanted was to be with Justine. He couldn't wait to see her naked in the light but most of all he wanted to show her what his tongue could do to her special place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Haitian Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds