• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Instructions From Aunt Vi

Instructions From Aunt Vi

Bobby was in his eighteenth year and now considered himself a man except in one area. Bobby felt that by this time in his life he should have experienced the pleasures of being with a woman. In the shower each morning, he fantasized of many girls he knew and along with his right hand; he would have explosive climaxes against the shower wall. The way things were going, he just knew he'd be an old man before he lost his virginity.

After another long shower, he decided this summer he would find a way to lose his cherry. What he needed was information about the opposite sex in order to make a workable game plain to achieve his goal. He had talked to other boys and soon learned they knew about as much as he did. No, what he needed was to talk to someone who really knew about girls and that could only be a girl but as to whom he had no idea.

One day he came down the back steps to get some cookies and he overheard his mom and Aunt Vi talking in the kitchen. Just as he started to walk in, he heard his mom say something that froze him in his tracks.

"Vivian I'm telling you the boy is only eighteen and he's still too young to be teaching about safe sex, he doesn't even have a girlfriend yet."

"Sis your living in a dream world, just because you didn't get any until you were twenty-two doesn't make that normal."

They went on but Bobby was no longer listening, he was working on a plan to find out what he could about women. Aunt Vi was much younger than his mom and she was super sexy. He remembered one time she caught him looking down her blouse and she didn't get mad or anything she just smiled at him. He didn't know why Uncle Jim and she had got divorced but his uncle was crazy to split up with Aunt Vi, he knew he never would if she was his wife.

The next day he went to his aunt's house on the pretext of borrowing a tool. She opened the door in her PJ's and they weren't even PJ's but just some old tee shirt Uncle Jim Had left. She invited him in and offered him some breakfast and although he'd already eaten, he said sure. He watched her from behind as she cooked over the stove and every time she bent over, he could see up her shirt but not quite enough to see her panties. He bent down in order to get a better view and that's when she turned around and caught him.

"Why Bobby Johnson are you trying to peek up my nightshirt? Why in the world would you want to look up an old lady's shirt?"

"I'm sorry Aunt Vi but really you look so hot and I don't think your old I think you're sexy."

His face was crimson with embarrassment yet he'd only told the truth. Of course, what the inexperienced youth could never know was that what he said was just what his aunt needed. After her husband had called her washed up sexually as he moved out, she had come to believe that no one would ever even want to look at her body again.

"Aunt Vi I didn't really come here to borrow something, I'm eighteen, and I don't know anything about girls. Yesterday I heard you and mom talking and well I thought that maybe I could get you to teach me. Just please don't tell mom she wouldn't understand."

To Vivian this sounded like just what she needed to be able to feel more confident with men again. She took his hand and led him to her bedroom to give her nephew his first sex lesson.

As they stood beside each other she took off her nightshirt leaving her standing there clad only in her panties. She held a sagging breast in her hand,

"Now you've seen these before I know."

"Aunt Vi that was so sexy when you just smiled..."

"Bobby if we're going to do this you have to quit calling me aunt, just call me Vi, OK Would you like to touch it, no be gentle girls like it when you're gentle with their boobs. Yeah that's more like, it that feels good, you can kiss them if you like."

His lips felt so good on her nipple and she could feel her panties getting wet.

"How come you have hair under your arms, I've never seen that before, I mean mom doesn't have any."

"All women have hairy arm pits including your mom but most women shave it off, after Jim left I just quit shaving. Does it bother you?"

"No I think it looks hot, I don't know why."

As for Bobby for the rest of his days whenever he would see a woman with hair under their arms he would get an erection.

"Why don't you pull my panties down, that way you can get a close look at my pussy?"

Oh, god she just said pussy that was hot. He knelt before and pulled them down exposing her thick bush. She sat on the bed, he pulled them off her ankles, and then she put her feet up on the bed and spread her legs exposing all for his inspection. She took him through all the folds and creases of the female anatomy first using her fingers and them allowing him to use his. She gave him all the names of every part first the proper term and the then street name. When she showed him her clitoris, she went into detail of how she liked it handled and when she allowed him to try; he made her cum right away.

Once he had become more familiar with her anatomy, she instructed him to pull off his pants so she could check his. His young penis was as hard as steel but he came as soon as she grasped him. She assured him that was OK and she knew he would be hard again soon.

"Now for a safe sex lesson number one, always use a condom I don't care who it is, even your Aunt."

She opened her nightstand and took out a box of rubbers left over from her and Jim. As she waited for him to become erect, she showed him how to tear the package and then against her better judgment she pulled her dildoe out of the same drawer and showed him how to put it on. She looked up to see if he understood all and saw his mouth agape.

"Look Bobby since your uncle left this is all I have to pleasure myself; it's like you jacking off in the shower."

"You know about that, please don't tell mom."

"Bob, all boys jack-off in the shower and I don't have to tell your mom she's the one who told me."

"Aunt Vi, I mean Vi can't you just use me to pleasure yourself instead of that?"

"Bob that is so sweet, I tell you what, you put that rubber on and we'll give it a test drive."

It didn't surprise Vivian that her nephew couldn't last long enough to satisfy her that first time but as he kept coming back that summer he got better at it and by fall, he got her off almost every time. Early in the fall in a moment of serendipity Vivian's husband came crawling back just as Bobby met a girl. Vivian knew that Bobby's new girlfriend would appreciate all the training she had given him. As for Vivian she was glad to have a man in her bed again but she would never forget her nephew Bobby and his summer of learning about the opposite sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Instructions From Aunt Vi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds