• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons Ch. 03

Lessons Ch. 03

(Sorry for the wait everyone! Now, after a long three month hiatus, the next chapter of Lessons is here! I hope you enjoy it, and I've already begun working on chapter 4, where we get a longer, more in-depth look at Ryan's training and submission!)

*

"Alright class, I want to thank you all for your wonderful presentations. Remember to study for your final exam next week. Oh, and Ryan, would you mind staying after? I have something I'd like to talk with you about." Professor Aldera smiled to the class, a few of the females snickering at the idea of Ryan having to stay after, assuming he was going to get some slack for his presentation, or perhaps to advise him to drop the class instead of fail the final. Ryan's attention shot up, nodding as his cheeks flushed a bit red.

"Oh, of course Miss-" Ryan cut himself off, thankfully sparing them both the awkwardness of him calling her Mistress in the middle of class. "Er, Professor. No problem." The rest of the class filed out, the various girls giggling and talking amongst themselves. When the last of them filed out, Professor Aldera closed the door and walked over to Ryan with a little smirk.

"You almost slipped up there, my little boy. Would have been most embarrassing for you." She ran a ruby-red polished fingernail along his chin, down against the curve of his neck to the bare flesh there. "I so wish we didn't need to take your collar off when you come to class. I miss the way it looks on you." She whispered quietly to him before sliding back to her desk to mark a few papers. With a point to the side of her desk, Ryan moved, sliding onto his knees beside her where she pointed. "Ryan, we do need to talk, dearest. It's been nearly a month since you came to my home on that night, and I think we both agree that we're both pleased with the arrangement. Am I correct in this?"

"Yes, Mistress. I... I can barely imagine my life before I began to serve you. It's been wonderful." He said with a smile, looking up at her. He'd helped her dress that very morning, his hands tracing up the dark stockings that rested under her hip-hugging skirt, gently resting each of her heavy breasts into the cups of the black lace bra that matched the panties she was wearing. Even this close, he could smell the perfume she had worn. The longer he was around her, the more he became aware of even the smallest things, like the smell of her perfume or the shine of her soft skin.

"Wonderful. It's been so good to have a slave to worship and help me since you've come along. Which is why I feel it is the proper time to ask this." She set down the work that she was doing and turned to him, gently lifting one of her heeled feet to his lips. He closed his eyes and began obediently lapping at the shining black leather. "Ryan, I would like for you to move in with me as a full time live-in slave. You'd still, of course, attend your classes and go home on the proper breaks, but I feel that if we're to continue down the road we're on, we have to be sure we're adjusted to one another at all times, not just during those times where I'm feeling lusty or you're feeling subservient. Do you agree, my little boy?" She pulled her foot, the leather boot now glistening with saliva from his mouth and set it onto the ground.

"M-Move in with you, Mistress?" He stammered a bit. "I, yes, I would love that! I would be honored, Mistress." Ryan's face lit up, the heat from it sliding down into his loins as well, the thought of living and serving his Mistress 24/7 was like a fantasy come true.

"Winter break is coming up in two weeks. I'm going to write a letter to your parents explaining that you're going to be working on a case study for some extra college credits, which you will be doing, just so you know, and that you'll remain on campus with me. I feel this should give us enough time to figure out if you're the right slave for me. Is this acceptable?" She leaned forward a bit, her cool green eyes resting on his, although it was clear his eyes were having trouble focusing on hers, rather than the expansive exposed cleavage of her warm breasts that showed when she bent forward like this. Ryan licked his lips and nodded to her.

"Good boy." She said and ran a slender hand through his hair, turning her chair to face him and spreading her shapely legs. The hand running through his hair suddenly twisted, taking a sharp grasp and pulling him in, pressing his eager lips between her soft thighs, pressing his mouth and nose up against her lace-covered mound. "Lick, boy. Show me how eager you are to serve me at all times." She breathed out huskily. The door to her room was licked and there was no window on the door. They were in total privacy.

Ryan leaned in as his head was shoved into her already damp panties, licking and kissing at the thin, lacy material, almost non-existent thanks to her juices matting it to her flesh. Ryan closed his eyes as his head vanished beneath her skirt, his tongue tasting at the sides of her sweet silky lips, at the soft flesh of her inner thighs, taking in the scent, taste, and feel of her most intimate parts. Her grip on his head remained strong as he began to flick his tongue over the top of her lower lips, pressing through the material against her hard nub. Her hips pressed into his face, her calves crossing as she used her legs to push him in tighter. A month of training had taught him to be able to bring her this much pleasure, even through the material of her panties.

"Ah, good boy... good b-" She was cut off by several sharp knocks at the door. She shoved Ryan's head from between her thighs and stood up, brushing her skirt down and moving forward. "Hide!" She snapped at him before opening the door, Ryan just barely getting under her desk before the department dean stepped inside.

"Ah, Dr. Desmond, good to see you." Professor Aldera moved back to her desk, taking a set and sliding as much as her hiding slave would allow. She pressed the heel of one of her shoes against Ryan's lips, mostly to keep him quiet, just in case. His lips wrapped around the cool plastic stiletto, licking and sucking along it quietly.

"Good to see you as well, Theresa. I'm sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to go over a few things with you, particularly the housing arrangements for one of your students over the break, a Ryan Williams?" Dr. Desmond was a slightly older gentleman in his 50's, with all the qualities of a man of his age, though he often wore his head shaved than admit to balding. "It says here you plan to have him stay with you for work on an extracurricular project as an independent study?"

"Oh, yes. Ryan has offered some new insights into my class, being the first boy to actually take it, and take it seriously. In exchange for a bit more credit, I'm going to go over class plans and projects with him over the break. Get input from an outside perspective, to see if there are topics or angles to projects or such that I've been missing. He'd old enough to chose for himself, but I was going to contact his parents later tonight to confirm it was alright." She slipped the heel out of Ryan's mouth and placed the toes of her other boot to his lips, keeping him busy with worshiping her feet while they talked. His tongue lapped delicately over the top, tasting the smooth dark leather of the top, the tangy metal of the zipper, the rough grit of the underside of the arch, leaving no inch of the leather boot uncleaned.

"And I assume you have a worked out grade scale and proper paperwork arranged for this?" Dr. Desmond asked, raising a brow. He wasn't born just a day ago, and had a few reservations about signing off on having a young man stay with a woman that even the other staff would half-jokingly call the Cougar of their department.

"Oh, yes, of course, Dr. Desmond. Just let me find it here..." He slid back a bit and reached down into one of her desks, moving her foot from Ryan's lips. She pulled out the small binder of papers and held it out to the dean, smiling warmly. She knew the reputation she had amongst the others, as much as they would try to hide it around her, and made sure this plan was sealed tight. The last thing she wanted was herself fired and her slave expelled. It wouldn't do well for either of them. Dr. Desmond took the envelope and looked over all the properly signed forms and plans inside.

"Well then. Everything seems to be in order, Theresa. Forgive me for this formality, but with how happy lawsuits and the media are nowadays, I just wanted to make sure your career or the university's credibility weren't going to be put at risk." He stood, smiling and handing the papers back to her. "I hope that it goes well for both of you. Just remember that he is only one man, and that his insight isn't law." He stood and made his way to the door. "Have a good break."

"You too, Dr. Desmond. And I'll keep that in mind." She waved the dean out of her room as he closed the door once more behind him, letting out a loud sigh of relief. She slid back as Ryan crawled out from under the desk, stretching his arms and legs a bit.

"Wow... that was a close one." He said with a little chuckle, licking his lips, still tasting the aftertastes of her sex and her boots. She nodded and leaned back in her chair, relaxing now that the potential danger was over.

"It was, my little boy. Now," she said, spreading her legs a bit wider and leaning back, "where were we?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lessons Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds