• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Affair Ch. 02

My First Affair Ch. 02

When I woke up the following morning I felt as if the whole thin last night was a dream. Though the strange, slightly sore feeling I had between my legs assured me it was real. I had a mix of feels, both bad for cheating, and no regrets for having enjoyed it so much. On top of actually having sex with William last night I even had a dream about having sex with him again. I could not deny that I did immensely enjoy what we did even though I knew it was very wrong. Getting out of bed I headed right for the bathroom for a nice relaxing hot shower. I knew William was already gone for an appointment this morning so the house was all to myself this morning. When I was finished in the shower I wrapped a robe around myself and walked down the hallway into the kitchen. Passing by the guest bedroom I noticed William's pants from last night draped across the lamp near the door. They must have landed there after he tossed them from his feet. Picking them up to move them to a safer location something fell out hitting my foot.

Looking down I found myself staring at three condoms still in their wrappers stuck together as they come right out of the box. I was kind of pissed! He had told me he didn't have any condoms and here they were, the larger ones for his size. Bending down I picked them up, shoved them back into his pants and laid them on the bed. Not that I could do anything about it now I still planned on bringing it up when William got back home. Was very glad that I'm on birth control or else last night likely would not have happened.

Grabbing a bowl of cereal for a late breakfast I walked around to sit at the kitchen table and lost my balance as my foot slipped on something. Looking down on the floor I saw my black babydoll outfit from last night still laying where it was left. Bending down I picked it up and tossed it onto the table before sitting down to eat. I relaxed enjoying the silence of the house. I still was a bit shocked at what I had done last night with William. Not that it didn't feel good, I mean did it ever feel good! I certainly enjoyed every minute of it. I know it wasn't right though yet kept finding myself trying to excuse and find reasons for what I had done. As if to make it seem somehow okay in some way.

I sat there for some time after eating reading a magazine I had sitting near by. I lost all sense of time and didn't realize how late it was until I heard the front door opening up. This snapped me back to reality. Looking up I saw William walking into the kitchen. Seeing me sitting there he smiled at me with pleasure. I was still sitting there in nothing but a robe. Standing up I moved to bring my dirty dish to the sink. William went on to explain that his job interview went well and that it looks very hopeful that it will work out. I said I was very happy and wished for the best.

"They just have to meet with a few other people first before deciding who they will hire. So, how about something extra, for luck since I could use all I can get?" he said. I asked him what he meant but he didn't say a word, quickly moving up behind pressing me against the sink countertop. Placing his hands on my waist he softly ground his crotch into my rear. I asked him to stop but he totally ignored me leaning down kissing my neck.

"I found the condoms in your pants pocket" I told him as I pushed him away again. William asked me what I was talking about so I went on to explain that I was moving his pants from last night and the three condoms fell out. That he had lied to me about not having any.

"I'm sorry Marisa. I won't lie and say I forgot about them since I did know they were there. I knew you were on birth control and so badly wanted to have sex with you without using them. So I pretended I didn't have any. For so long I have fantasized about having sex with you that I wanted to get the full feeling of it. Please forgive me?" he asked. I told him I was mad earlier though that has faded. He said he would make it up to me as he leaned back down kissing my neck. I told him we really have to stop this yet again he ignored me.

"You know you want me to do this I can already tell by the way your body is reacting. Say anything you want but you know it's true. And with all the moaning and screaming you did last night I thought we'd wake the dead" he whispered into my ear. Wanting it or not I made a promise to myself I wouldn't do it again. Telling him I really shouldn't and to forget about last night. Yet he was right, a big part of me really did want it and really did enjoy what we had done last night. Something I tried not to let on to him and likely failed horribly. He didn't reply to me, only moved his right hand up and around to the front cupping my right breast, kneading it over the robe. I made some efforts to break away but honestly there were half hearted at best. Moments later William spun me around to face him. I was about to tell him to stop yet never got a word out before he placed a hand over my mouth. I just stood there staring as he undid my robe, opening it up. I even helped by sliding it off my shoulders and arms letting it drop to the floor leaving me completely naked.

William just smiled as he leaned in kissing me on the lips. Wrapping his left arm around my back pulling me close to him, his right hand moved up between us playing with my left breast this time. We stood like this for a couple of minutes at most before he pulled away. Leading me across the room he took me over to the kitchen table. Moving on of the chairs away he turned me around to face the table. William then told me to grab the end of the table and to bend over. Doing as he said I soon felt him running a couple of fingers around my pussy. Opening my legs slightly he was soon rubbing my clit and fingering me at the same time. Had me moaning in no time at all. Several minutes later I was on the verge of having an orgasm. Just as I was about to William totally stopped playing with me causing me to moan in disappointment.

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to get you there another way" he assured me. I wasn't sure what he meant at first but my answer came soon when I heard the sound of a zipper being opened followed by the sound of his pants dropping to the floor. He told me to open my legs a little wider, which I did. Moving up right behind me I felt him running his rock hard penis up and down my pussy.

"Last night was like a dream come true. I can't even begin to tell you how long I had wanted to shove my dick deep into your body. To feel your pussy wrapped tightly around me. Do you want my big black dick deep inside your little white pussy?" he asked. With out hesitating I told him yes. He needed no further encouragement lining himself up and pushing into me. Working it a little at a time until he was again all the way inside of me. Grabbing my waist with his hands he began to move in and out of me slowly and was moving it in such a way that he was rubbing my G spot. This brought me to a big orgasm a short time later. William gradually picked up speed until he was at time fucking me hard and fast. Reaching around with his hand he grabbed breasts as he continued to screw me from behind. My moans and screams of pleasure filled the room. I didn't want to admit it but it felt so fucking good and I didn't want him to ever stop.

Me - "Yes! ... fuck me! ... fuck me! ... oh shit!"

William - "You like my big black dick buried deep inside your pussy don't you Marisa?"

Me - "Oh fuck yes! ... feels so good!"

William just laughed as he kept up his assault on my body. Over and over he thrust his long, thick, black cock into my body. The entire table shook and jumped as he fucked me hard and deep. The sounds of my moans, the table legs banging and sliding against the floor and his body slapping against mine when he pushed hard filled the room. After a few minutes of this William pulled out of me, making me feel very empty.

William told me to stand up and turn around to face him. I honestly wasn't sure where he was going with this until he picked me up sitting me on the table and pushed me back until I was laying down across the top of it. Lifting my legs he placed them against his chest. Pulling me towards him until my butt was right at the edge William thrust back into me. He preceded to fuck me hard and I had to grab the edge of the table to help keep myself from sliding across it. It did make quite a view. His black hands wrapped around my pale white thighs to keep me from moving too much. Plus at this angle I could see his massive black dick between my legs every time he pulled out only to disappear when he shoved it back in.

Me - "Fuck that looks so hot ... your black dick looks so hot going in and out of me."

William - "Should see it from my point of view. Watching it spread you open wide as it disappears deep into your little pink pussy."

I felt like I was in heaven. He kept up a good pace for some time and I thought I would end up losing my voice with all the loud moaning I was doing. Eventually his movements changed and if was like last night I knew what was about to happen. Moments later he let out a deep moan, pushing his dick all the way and holding it there as he again shot his cum deep inside of me. He stayed like that until he began to go soft before finally pulling out of me. Getting down from the table I cleaned myself up, got dressed, and cleaned the house up before my husband got back home.

When John got back home we all acted like everything was normal and nothing had happened. This would change again tomorrow morning. No sooner had he driven out of the driveway then I was woken up by someone playing with my breasts. Thinking it was John I rolled over to see a naked William who quickly stripped me of the little clothing I was in. Within minutes I was straddling William who was laying on his back in the middle of the bed I share with my husband. His massive dick rock hard and point straight up. I was sliding down his long thick shaft as it slowly disappeared into my pussy. When I finally got him in all the way I began to ride him slow at first then hard and fast. Every now and them alternating and teasing him by pulling almost all the way up until only the tip of his head was moving in and out before sinking back down onto him. Even rocked back and forth with him deep inside of me and leaned back on my hands doing the same so both him and I could get the different feelings.

I loved watching him play with my large pale white breasts with his black hands as I rode him. The color contrast between us was extremely hot to see. I came twice this time, one right after the other in a massive orgasm. He went for about tens minutes until I could see in his face he was getting close. Finally grabbing my waist hard pulling me all the way down onto him and holding me there as he shot his cum deep up in me. Could feel him as he shot his hot black seed again and again inside of me coating my cervix and sides.

This generally became the norm for a while. Every day my husband was gone was more likely then not a day when William and I had sex at least once, on a few occasions even twice. Not always started by him though. Got to a point when I was just as guilty of initiating as he was. One night though we did do something while John was home. John had gone to bed early one night leaving me and William watching TV in the living room. William was joking around touching me a little here and there. It was totally turning me on but I knew I wouldn't likely be able to stay silent if I had intercourse with him. So I decided that I would at least do something.

Standing up I told William to keep an eye on the bedroom door to make sure John didn't come out. Dropping to my knees I moved up between his legs, pulled that nice black cock of his out of his pajama pants fly and proceeded to give him a blowjob. William tried to stop me at first but I insisted that he let me do this. I told him to keep an eye out to make sure John doesn't catch us before sliding his semi hard dick into my mouth. I am one of those women that actually enjoys doing this. William looked like he was enjoying it too. Grabbing the back of my head with his hand I sucked his dick for all I was worth until he came in my mouth. Now I have never had that happen before but I guess it was bearable. More so since I couldn't easily explain any unknown stains on my clothing.

Roughly two and a half weeks later William got the good news that he was hired by the company he wanted to work for. This didn't totally end the affair we had going because he couldn't move right away. It just cut back how often we were able to get together since he worked the same general hours John did. We did sneak out a few times at night to have sex in his car away from home. A couple months later William was ready to move out but as luck would have it he was able to find a new place several miles from our house. Not that we stopped having sex with each other, it just became a lot less often, maybe a few times a month since it was hard to meet each other alone. Eventually though it began to get less and less until we pretty much stopped altogether. Yet I will never forget the times we had together with a smile and sense of pleasure that I had never known.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Affair Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds