• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jane Shows Off

Jane Shows Off

Although Jane was still under thirty, she felt as if her sexuality had passed her by. She and Rich had been married almost ten years and it was easy to see that for her husband the thrill was gone. She tried to get the excitement back, she lost some weight, she tried to tone some of the fat from having two babies back into muscle, she even tried some of those naughty on line sites dedicated to making your sex life exciting again. Nothing seemed to faze Rich; he'd come home drink a beer, eat some diner and then fall asleep on the couch until bedtime. Jane had just about given up and resigned herself to the life of her mother that is boring and mundane.

As there was nothing going on at home, Jane had no problem volunteering to work late on some paperwork that was overdue. No sooner had she started than she noticed there were two files missing. The files were kept on a catwalk in the warehouse, when she realized there was no one there to retrieve them, she just said 'What the hell,' and went herself. This was not as easy as it sounds, you had to climb a ladder to the narrow catwalk and of course, then climb the ladder back down. The problem was Jane was wearing heels and a skirt and if the crew were still working, she would end up exposing her panties to all the guys. Still there was no one here and besides frumpy old Jane probably wouldn't even warrant a peek.

She started climbing the ladder slow and steady, once she thought she heard something but when she looked she saw nothing. At last on the catwalk, she glanced over the other side and saw John, the eighteen year old stacker the just hired and from where he was standing, she knew he had watched her climbing the ladder. Her first thought was, that perv and then a wonder of what panties she was wearing, she couldn't remember which she'd put on this morning and she hoped they weren't the tired old gray ones she had been meaning to throw away.

She noticed from where she was standing John couldn't tell that she was watching him and that he was still staring up hoping for another peek. Then for the shock of her life, she noticed he had his penis out and was playing with it while he watched her. For some strange reason this gave her a rush of excitement and she could feel her panties getting wet. The thought of this handsome young man being turned on by peeking up her skirt was the biggest turn on she had in, what, years maybe.

She quickly put a plain into action; she grabbed two files and began her descent, only this time she made sure to hike up her skirt. She stopped half way down and pretended to study the files in her hand, thus giving John a nice long look. After a good while she said aloud but still to herself,

"Damn, wrong files," and then re-climbed to the top. This time she retrieved the correct file and then began her descent once again. Her slit was throbbing with passion yet she could not think of a way to prolong this displaying of her upper thighs and panties to John. Nearing the bottom, she had a brainstorm and then just one rung from the bottom she faked a fall. She landed on her back but not too hard she lay there with her legs obscenely spread apart and her knees bent. She knew she was facing John and she thought, 'Here it is John I can't show off any more than this.'

The boy came racing up, so he was a pervert, but at least he was a gentleman.

"Mrs. Russell, Mrs. Russell, are you all right?"

"What, oh, yeah I'm OK. John, where on earth did you come from?"

"Ahh, I had to come back to get something and I ahh saw you fall."

Jane continued to lie there exposed for John enjoyment, and she kept closing her eyes, pretending to clear her head, so his gaze could linger. Then when he lifted his eyes to see she had caught him looking up her skirt she said,

"Oh excuse me I'm sorry John," and she straightened her skirt as though she had made an imposition on him. He helped her up and just in passing; she mentioned she might need to go back up there, tomorrow and he told her to be careful if she did.

That night as she enjoyed a meal that her husband made, just in conversation she mentioned her peeper. Rich seemed very intrigued at this and kept asking for details. Of course, she didn't mention that many of her flashes were intentional but she did tell him most of what happened. Then after diner instead of falling asleep on the couch, Rich took her to bed and once they were assured the kids were out, they made love as if they were honeymooners again. After as they lay together, she in her afterglow and Rich holding her he said,

"God Janie I wish that had been me peeking up the ladder at you; I bet that boy beats off all night."

"You know Rich, I'm so naughty I told him I had to climb the ladder again tomorrow, do you think he'll wait for me again?"

"I know I would if it were me."

He pressed his erection up against her side,

"Honey what's this, are you ready for more?"

Jane could not remember the last time they had done it twice in the same night and he called her his sexy 'Jane Russell' like he used to as he kissed her goodnight. As Jane lay there, she couldn't help but think how much her life had changed just because she decided to retrieve a file herself instead of waiting for someone else. Now, what kind of sexy panties could she wear tomorrow and then she decided just to go to Victoria's Secret for lunch and get a new pair. She then had another thought, 'I wonder if Rich would like to meet me for lunch and he could help pick them out.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jane Shows Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds