• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Life with Mistress Pt. 01

My Life with Mistress Pt. 01

12

Part 1: our young man meets his Mistress and begins to learn the pleasures of a life of service.

We met on a cruise, it was one of those singles only, and everyone advised me it would just be a big meat market. My mother made me go; she told me I was just too shy to meet a woman in the real world and surly on a boatload of losers there had to be at least one female who would put up with me. I know my mother loves me, it's just she feels that if she does not keep a firm hand I will lose direction, and she is probably right. She always tells me if it weren't for her money, no doubt I'd be living in an appliance carton somewhere.

When the ship pulled out to sea it definitely was full of singles, but by day three most had paired up and I had yet to talk to anyone. I can't help it if I'm shy, it sure isn't by choice that I find it hard to talk with anyone let alone women I don't know. It hurt for me to be alone and then to see all these couples who were strangers to each other a mere three days ago. I would watch them now as they strolled along the decks holding hands, stopping to kiss every so often and god knows what in the privacy of their own cabins. I began to spend more time alone in my stateroom to avoid seeing the happiness of everyone else.

It was during one of the mandatory safety drills that I met Mistress Veronica as we were assigned to the same lifeboat we stood together listening to the steward drone on about what to do in case of an emergency. I myself was secretly praying for the ship to go down and thus saving me from anymore of the drudgery of being alone on a cruise for couples. When I first saw her, I was stunned not by her beauty but by how regal she carried herself, I mean she was very handsome but not movie star beauty. I guess what I'm trying to say is classy and it was easy to see she had plenty of class.

"Young man, do you always stare at women like that?"

I could feel my face turn red and I stammered an apology as I prayed for this blasted lecture to be over so I could make an escape.

"The proper way for an apology is to look the lady in the eye as you say it. Now do it again."

I swallowed, then swallowed again,

"I am so sorry for being crass, it's just I was struck by your beauty and I just kind of wanted to take it all in. I'm really not that kind of person and I do apologize again."

"Very well I accept your apology, oh look this bloody thing is finally over. You may walk me back to my cabin."

She curtly dismissed her escort and in turn took my arm. She told me her name and I in turn introduced myself. I asked her if the gentleman she was with was her boyfriend and she replied he was just a diversion,

"I've grown tired of James and I think I will pick you as my new companion."

Somehow, it was all decided and just like that, I was now Veronica's new escort. She said she was interested in my room and that is where we headed, up to the Estate Deck to my suite.

"You didn't say you had a penthouse for a room, I like it, oh yeah this is nice."

I thanked her and told her my mother had arranged it for me. I have to believe that Veronica could see I was too shy to make any advances toward her and so she graciously took the lead. She pushed me up against the door and put her lips to mine surprising me with her firm kisses. It was almost alarming how fast my animal urges came to the forefront of my being. I was getting so warm I feared I might faint and yet she kept pressing her assault on my senses. She reached over and grasped my turgid member and to my utter humiliation, I ejaculated in my underwear. She broke our embrace, looked at the wet spot forming on my trousers, and then looking back to my face she smiled.

"I like a boy who can prove he is excited by me."

I decided I had better be up front with her so I told her I'd never been with a woman and in a moment of rashness that surprised even me I mentioned that I hoped that she would be my first. She replied that was a privilege I would need to earn first and with the thought of maybe my first time being near, I yammered that I would do anything to please her. I could see a change in her demeanor and her answer of,

"Yes, I know you will," sent chills down my spine.

She sat down in the big overstuffed chair in the corner and informed me her feet were tired. Somehow, I correctly interpreted this and knelt before her to take off her boots. I found it extremely arousing to have her nylon covered foot in my hand and on compulsion; I placed her toes to my lips and gently kissed them. Although the aroma of sweat was slight the closeness to my nostrils sent shock waves to my groin and I could feel my penis growing inside my cum filled underwear. I was lost to the rapture of her foot but was brought back by her other boot as she placed it in my face.

"Don't forget my other foot, boy, it needs attention too."

I said, "Yes Veronica," and I reluctantly sat the bare foot down to start on the next.

"You will address me as Mistress unless I tell you different."

As I look back on that day, I remember that deferring to her just seemed the correct thing to do and all I said was, "Yes Mistress," and returned to the joy of ministering to her feet. Next, my instructions were to remove her nylons, she lifted her dress to expose her garters. As I had done this for mother many times, I had experience in this assignment yet I was nervous and I feared I might damage her stockings. I ran my hands up her legs and carefully released the clasps and then she placed one foot on my chest to give me access to back of her thigh. I carefully slid first one stocking down her leg and off her dainty foot, then the other. She inquired if I had any wine and I brought a decanter of an aperitif the steward had left for me and I poured her a glass. I was now directed to massage her legs and I started with her calf up to her lower thigh as I wished to be discrete, I dared not look any higher up her dress. Her naked flesh was putting me into such an erotic state I feared I might start to hyperventilate. I looked up to her to see her at ease as she sipped her wine with her eyes closed and her head back. It gave me such pleasure to see her enjoying my work of love and at that time, I wished nothing more in my life. She opened her eyes and smiled down at me,

"Boy, so far you're doing a good job, shall we go further?"

"Yes Mistress I wish nothing more than to please you."

"All right, now I want you to carefully pull down my panties, they are very delicate so treat them gently."

"Yes Mam," Mistress stood up to give me access and I reached up her dress feeling for her undergarment still trying to not to act to forward.

"My god boy how difficult do you think this is?"

She picked up her dress and dropped it over my head, in the semi-darkness I found them and slid them down her legs putting her Mons Veneris directly in front of my face. Somehow, I survived this tension-filled moment and completed my task without accident. She sat back down and to my surprise pulled her dress up over her knees. First, she spread her legs and then reached out to grab my head by the hair.

"And now the reward for your good work," she said as she guided my face to her most sacred place. She held my head in place as she rubbed her slit up and down on it, all the while giving me instructions in the art of cunnilingus. As I worshiped at the temple of my Goddess, my only thought was how could it get any better than this.

I have no idea how long I ministered to my lady's needs and it wasn't until, finally sated she pushed me away with a foot that I realized how stiff and sore I was. Then she crawled onto my bed to take a nap leaving me to my thoughts and my cravings. It thrilled me to have her scent on my face and I wished it would remain there forever.

Part 2: Our young lad not only learns to please his Mistress orally but also in turn learns to derive pleasure from it as he is served his first 'cream pie'.

In order not to disturb her I crept into the lavatory with the excuse of changing my soiled shorts and a cleansing of my genitals, but what I wanted was for some much-needed onanism. I took my trousers and underwear off and that was when I realized I had neglected to bring a clean pair in with me. I went back to my stateroom and collected a clean pair; I turned and saw Mistress staring at me. She was glaring right at me,

"What do you think you are doing, boy? Come over here I want to look at you."

Embarrassed I went to her as my nakedness exposed my erection,

"I, I had a slight accident in my shorts and I was..."

"What are you saying, that you shit your pants or was it merely urine."

"No," I yelled a little too harshly, as I could feel my face burn with humiliation, "I meant I ejaculated in them."

She took my phallus in her hand and gently squeezed it as I held my breath fearing another accident.

"Oh yes I forgot about your little accident on deck earlier. This is a nice little cock you have, not nearly big enough for a man but nice for a boy. Well, let's have a look at your jizz; can you cum for your Queen?"

She squeezed me again and as if on cue, I sprayed out my issue emptying my nut-sack into her upturned palm. She released me and I grew flaccid as I watched her dabble her finger in my semen. To my horror, she ran her cum filled finger first across my upper lip and then into my mouth to clean. I retched at the thought and feared I might regurgitate and yet Mistress simply repeated her act again. Then she yanked my head by my hair down to her palm and I knew my duty, to clean her hand.

"That's a good boy you had better get use to that taste, for soon I will need your services and I expect to do your job well."

I wanted to tell Mistress I was not a boy, I was twenty-eight years old, but I lost my train of thought as I was made to clean up my spunk. I decided it was not the taste that was so wretched, but the thought of what was going in my mouth and where it came from. Although it had a salty taste and a trifle thick for my palette, it was not that bad and I promised myself I would do better the next time. Of course, at the time, I presumed she meant I would be required to eat my own issue but as I was soon to learn that was my misunderstanding.

"Now, tell me the truth boy have you been abusing your little wiener."

"No, well not really, but I was planning to before you woke up."

I just could not lie to Mistress and this was another thing that I later found would cost me dearly.

"Well, don't you worry about that I have something in my luggage that will cure that nasty habit."

That very afternoon Mistress allowed me to call the steward to move her things in with me. This elated me so, as I now knew she would be mine for the remainder of our cruise. Another misconception on my part as I was soon to learn but right then at that precise moment I was the happiest man alive. We spent the rest of the day in our cabin and although we didn't actually have sex, she did allow me to please her orally more than a few times. When she mentioned I was improving in my oral talents, I was euphoric, feeling giddy as a schoolgirl.

That night we dined at my usual table with the captain but this time I had a companion and I was as proud as I'd ever been. Mistress played little heed to me and spent most of her time conversing with the other gentlemen at our table. I understood the etiquette of diner conversation and knew my Mistress would not be pleased if I were to try to monopolize her time at our table. At one time, I dropped my napkin and when I bent to retrieve it, I noticed she was rubbing the leg of another man. What should I do, mention her mistake and humiliate her or do I feign ignorance and allow her to enjoy her meal? I decided on the later and prayed the gentleman across from us would not make a scene.

Can you imagine the utter shock, as we were headed for an after diner brandy, Mistress took the arm of the gentleman sitting across from us and then informed me I was to return to our room to wait for her return. With utter disregards for my feelings, she then turned to him with a smile and they went arm and arm to the bar. What was I to do, I couldn't decide, so without resolve I returned to our suite alone. The time passed unbearably slow as I felt the pain of worry in my insides growing hard as stone. By myself, I pondered my life and realized in no way did I deserve my royal Goddess and that I was powerless if she chose to leave me.

At midnight, I went to bed with no chance of sleep, my stomach churning with worry. I found it hard to believe, we'd been together less than a day, and yet I now found it impossible to try to conceive of life without her. What was I to do without her; I already knew she completed me as nothing else. How could it be that just yesterday I was in this same room, yes alone, but loneliness' does not hurt as much as betrayal. I thought I'd never sleep and yet I must have drifted off for I awoke to the light and my Mistress entering the room.

I was upset but knew to hold my tongue and all I did was to ask if she was all right. Without a word she walked to me and to my surprise, she sat astride my face and without bothering to even takeoff her gown. Under her gown and between her thighs, the first thing I noticed she was sans undergarments. As I looked up to her hidden wonders in anticipation, I felt a drop on my cheek and then I saw her vulva was filed with a thick creamy substance. She was on my face before I realized just what it was and as she rubbed her slit upon me I immediately recognized the taste of sperm but what was worse it was not my own but of some other man. I tried to avoid the inevitable but as she had her knees on my shoulders and her woman hood in my face, I had no choice but to accept my plight, and with that, I began to clean her inter regions of this filthy bile.

As I worked, I could feel her heat increase and when she began to rock upon my tongue, I was no longer worried about the stranger's issue but began to concentrate on pleasing my Mistress. As her passions heightened, she began to trash about on my face and as I realized she was enjoying the ministering of my tongue, my own passion increased. I was so proud of myself for in less than a day I was now able to recognize when Mistress was in the throes of climax. Mistress came with such force she actually begged me to stop as she collapsed on top of me. I did withdraw my tongue from her now over-sensitive clitoris and then I once again began the tonguing of her womb. I surprised myself as to how fast I became accustomed to the taste of sperm, and really once used to it the taste is not that unpleasant.

As I worked my untiring tongue deep inside, doing my best to get every last drop of the stranger's issue out of her, unbeknown to me I was again stirring the fires of passion inside her. Once anew, she began to stir, slowly at first and as the heat built up inside her, she again began to rock her pelvis upon my face, faster and faster until it ended with a scream. She used the last of her strength to pull herself off my face and then collapsed beside me. She immediately fell into a coma like sleep and we spooned the night away to my utter delight. my life was on high and it was then I knew that if I could just be allowed to stay with my Mistress no matter what, my life would be bliss. Ah, if I had only known what tests she would put me through would I have still thought it was worth it?

Part 3: In the course of our young man's studies he is fitted into a chastity devise as he discovers the pleasure of his mistress' golden delight, he also learns how to get her new lover ready for her. He then witnesses what a real man can do to a woman.

Once we were awake in the morning, I again was allowed to worship at my Mistress' altar, not even pausing when the steward delivered coffee. She and he talked as if I wasn't there; I believed this pleasured her for she grabbed my head one time and I think I felt her shudder in a small orgasm. After her morning coffee, I drew her bath and then I proceeded to bathe her as she relaxed in the tub. Once I had dried and helped her into her robe, she instructed me to bring her overnight case to her. Mistress took an unusual looking harness out and said it was for me.

"Since you are my virgin I am putting this on you to make sure you remain that way. But first we should drain those balls of yours."

She instructed me to masturbate in front of her,

"I want you to think about eating my pussy last night; see how hard that makes you. Now think about all the cum you licked out of me, you were such a good boy cleaning that nasty spunk from my precious cunt. See how clean my pussy is now boy. Yes that's it rub yourself harder, now think about tonight I want you to hope I bring you a pussy full of cum."

With a load moan, I shot my issue on her exposed belly. Without waiting for instructions for I now knew my job, I knelt and used my tongue to clean up my mess. As I licked her belly and pubes, she rubbed her hands through my hair and purred about what a good boy I was.

"OK now stand up, are we all tiny and soft now, why yes I believe we are. This is called a cock cage and once I have you locked up, you dick will be mine and mine alone."

I stood silently as she connected me to the contraption and when she was done, she locked it with a tiny padlock and then put the key around her neck.

"Can you see how this works; these rings go around your balls and attach to this tube. If you start to get an erection the rings pull on your balls and well I guess you can see that might be a little uncomfortable."

"But Mistress how will I be able to relieve myself, I can't urinate in the toilet when I'm pointing down like this."

"Sure you can you just squat like a girl, come on I have to pee right now anyway I'll show you."

Madam grabbed my cock cage to lead me in the bathroom. She took off her robe and I allowed my eyes to feast on the grandeur of her body. Once she was seated on the commode, she pointed her fingers to the floor to show me where to kneel. There I was on my knees between her legs, so close my chin was resting on the seat of the toilet. She released her urine in a strong flow and it splashed loudly in the bowl. She instructed me to clean and as I reached for the paper, she stopped me and then moved forward to put her urine soaked folds into my face. One would think this would be disgusting but because it was from my Queen, I felt I tasted the golden nectar of the gods. She then rose from the commode and with a wave of her hand indicated; I should then sit and relieve myself. I have never thought of myself as manly but as I sat as a woman on the toilet making water in front of my Mistress I realized just emasculated I had become. As Mistress watched me, she toyed with the new jewelry around her neck, that is, the key to my masculinity.

"Jeffery, I will wear this trinket as a sign of your devotion to me and every time you see it you will know your manhood belongs to me."

After breakfast in our suite, Mistress wished for some sun. We dressed in swimming attire and after putting on my suit, I was shocked to see how my cage protruded so rudely. Mistress told me it looked cute and that was all that was said. Mistress' suit displayed all of her beauty and just gazing at her bared flesh made my penis jump inside my cage. Her ample breasts and large derrière hidden by the merest of fabric was so erotic I knew no one would notice the embarrassing lump in my suit.

Once up on pool deck Mistress attracted men as moths to a flame and as she held court, I soon learned it was my place to tend to her needs. As I rubbed lotion on her, with great pleasure I might add, she conversed naughtily with a strapping man. This person also had a lump in his tight bathing suit but it wasn't a cage. Mistress teased him about it and boldly reached up to stroke it. I think I gasped audibly when the lump twitched as she touched it. Both he and she turned to catch me staring at his crotch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Life with Mistress Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds