• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Izabella's Story

Izabella's Story

My name is Izabella Czarnecka but everybody always calls me Bella. I grew up a good Polish girl in a mixed neighborhood in Chicago and when I say mixed, I mean about half Polish and half Italian but all Catholic. There were more girls from my neighborhood in the Catholic school I went to than there were in public school and I'm sure it was the same with the boys and their school Mater Dai.

I've kept my story secret for all these years, never telling a soul, not my mother, not even my sisters. Of course, I told the priest during confession but that don't count. Now that there's no one left alive but me I want to write it down before I die. As it happened almost fifty years ago, some details might be inaccurate due to my bad memory but I will do my best.

It all started in the year of my eighteenth birthday for as soon as I graduated from St. Agnes I went to work for my Uncle Tomasz at his candy store. I mean it said candy on the front of the store but everybody in the neighborhood new it was a bookie joint. My job was to be in the front and sometimes I even sold candy but mainly I was there to hit the warning light so my uncle could flash the evidence if we were raided. We never got raided except maybe during election time and even then, we always got warned. So you see my job was easy, I use to read or do my nails or maybe talk to the locals if they stopped by but my uncle didn't like that, he said it was bad for business.

One day these two men walked in, one I never saw before but the other was Fedele Fallaci who everybody called 'Fallguy Freddie' but not to his face. Now I knew Freddie from the neighborhood he was a couple years older than me and I think I always had a crush on him. He was tall, slim with dark eyes, and coal black hair that he kept combed back with lots of Wildroot on it. Oh, he knew he was good looking and he always flirted with us girls but none of us dared go with him for fear of a ruined reputation. That's not to say we didn't talk about him among ourselves, or even think about him in bed at night with our hands between our legs. I know for myself that he was the cause of a lot of Hail Mary's.

The other guy says where's my uncle, he even called him Tomz like he knew him real well. I told him he wasn't in but the whole time I was looking at Freddie. Then the guy wants to know how I know he's not in if I didn't go check. Well I knew he wasn't here because as soon as these gumbas walked in I hit the light like I'm supposed to if I don't know the guy. Of course, I can't tell him that so I say he's at the doctors. Then he says,

"That just made this your unlucky day, your coming with us. If your Uncle wants you back he can come get you."

They each grabbed me and hauled me out to their car; they didn't even let me close up the shop. I said,

"Mister, Uncle Tomz gonna be real mad at me for leaving the shop open."

All he said to me was an open shop was the least of Tomz' problems.

Now I was scared, my Uncle Tomasz was not the bravest person in the world and if it came down to my neck or his, well it was good-bye to mine. They were driving a big Cadillac and my first thought was, wow I'm finally going to get to ride in a Caddy. That made me think about all the gangster movies I'd seen where they take somebody for a ride. They pushed me into the back seat and Freddie got in after me while the other guy drove. So here I am, already afraid for my life and Freddie slides up real close and starts hitting on me. He leaned up real close and whispered in my ear,

"Bella Bella, I'm your new fella."

Like I haven't heard that a million times but I'm too scared to say anything. He stopped whispering but he kept his face close and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I was getting hot I could tell and this was usually the time I made the boy go get me a soda or something but I knew I couldn't do that with Freddie. He put his arm around me and I couldn't help but notice it felt good. I know I was breathing heavy but I couldn't stop it and then he let his hand slip down so his finger could graze my nipple. It felt like an electric jolt shooting down my body to my insides. I told Freddie to stop it, that I was a good girl but my insides were praying that he wouldn't. He still had his lips to my ear and he was speaking so softly it sent chills down my spine.

"That's what I like about you Bella, you're a good girl, but you won't be a good girl when I'm done with you."

I started to cry but either it didn't affect him or he didn't notice. As the tears rolled down my cheeks, I felt fear but I also felt excitement. I had never been this close to a boy, mostly because of momma but also I knew I couldn't trust my own passion so I always made sure I had an escape route. However now I was a prisoner and my capturer was the sexiest boy in the neighborhood. I was afraid of what he would do to me and yet something inside me was afraid that he might not. I turned my head to plead with him and instead met his lips with mine. He kissed me, I couldn't resist, and I kissed him back. Of course, this only encouraged him and as we kissed, he began to play with my nipple, already standing at attention in anticipation.

Suddenly we pulled into a building and stopped. At that time I had no idea where we were or even if we were still in the city, I kept thinking, 'Stupid, stupid you should have been watching where they were taking you.' The thing is I was more concerned about where Freddie was going than where they were taking me. We got out of the car and Fred told his partner that he'd take care of me, and that made the guy laugh. Even his laugh scared me and I said a thank you to god that at least it would be Freddie who raped and killed me not the gangster. He took me to a little room and inside was only a small bed and a small nightstand. He sat me on the bed and I was really trembling now but then he opened the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out some rope.

"Bella I'm gonna have to tie you up, we can't let you get away."

I went into panic mode,

"Please Freddie, don't do this, I won't run, anything just don't tie me up."

Being tied up was one of my biggest fears but also one of my biggest fantasies. I can't tell you how many times I played with myself while fantasizing about being tied up and at a man's mercy, if fact truth be told most of the time the man was Fallguy Freddie. It's not hard to see where all this came from, if a good Catholic girl is tied up and helpless it's not her fault and the panic comes from being at a man's mercy and the fear of just what he might do. I've never admitted this to my priest or even myself but I do remember that while my cheeks were wet with tears and panties were wet with lust.

Freddie left me there tied up and alone but he came back quickly with some water. He helped me up and held the glass to my lips, it was a nice gesture, but when he sat the glass and turned to face me I saw the lust in his eyes and I knew what was coming next. Up to that time in my life I'd never felt as helpless as he began to unbutton my blouse.

"Bella I knew you wouldn't disappoint me, your still wearing your schoolgirl little white bra and I bet your wearing big girl panties too."

He seemed to be in no hurry to find out what my underwear was as he leisurely played with my breasts through my bra. When he next pulled my bra up off my boobs I felt the cool air on my naked nipples and without looking I knew they were stiff and sticking out. He put his mouth over one, and oh, it felt so good, I put my nose into his hair and the smell of his Wildroot just reminded me of his manliness. He looked up and kissed me,

"You know I'm gonna take you don't you?"

He chuckled when I just nodded my head; he then stood up and reached around behind me to unzip my skirt. Once my skirt was down past my knees he smiled at me and just pointed to my full size panties. He thought I wore those panties because I was a good girl but really, I wore them because momma always said only sluts wore bikini style.

He unfastened his trousers and let them fall to the floor next were his boxers and then I saw the first erection in my life. Oh sure I'd seen them in boys pants all sticking out but that was funny, watching the boy get all embarrassed but this was big and ugly. It looked red and angry and when he peeled back the foreskin, the bulbous head was staring right at me. I couldn't keep my eyes off his monster there was no way he could fit that inside me yet he didn't seem concerned. He yanked down my panties and became the first man to view my privates. He spread my legs meeting no resistance from me, then slowly but forcibly he took my maidenhead. I guess it hurt but I think I was so frightened that I didn't notice any pain. Once he was completely inside me, he lay on top of me and began kissing me. God that man could kiss and it was getting me hot and soon I found myself pushing back against him and then he began to move back and forth and I would strive to meet his thrusts with my own. When he began to move faster I found myself getting hotter and hotter, then suddenly I came like a wanton slut and then he did the same as well.

They said I was gone for two days but I had no track of time in my windowless room. Freddie used me for his pleasure as often as he desired and soon I found myself wishing he would hurry back to give me more. I guess my uncle owed Freddie's boss some money and he must have paid it because they let me go. I never told anyone that Freddie was the boy who took me and in fact, ever so often he'd stop by the candy shop after I got off and we'd go back to that building and that little room and make love. He didn't always use the ropes but both of us liked it better when he did. I was going with Korneli Gorski when I got pregnant and we just got married as you did in those days. I never really knew for sure if John was Korney's or Freddie's but he sure looks and acts different than our other boys.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Izabella's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds