• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Twist Ch. 03

Vacation Twist Ch. 03

She was in a deep sleep. My beautiful, sexy hard body, who, I think, loved me very much was in an alcohol induced slumber. Should I wake her and ask what went on tonight? Should I let her sleep it off and talk in the morning?

This much was clear. She, of the impossibly short skirt and high heels was out until the middle of the night with a group of people that included a younger fitness fanatic/bodybuilder stud. He was a tall and powerful freak of nature that only the very attractive women could hope to get. My wife fell into that category. He was hot, she is hot. To me, I could not see how they could not be sexually attractive to each other. I was just hoping she would remain loyal to her husband and resist the urge to cheat. She has banged another man with my consent, sort of, when we were far from home, but I think she would show some respect here at home because locals would talk.

I just lay there, thinking, and wondering what the conversation would sound like if I woke her. Would she admit to a fling, maybe a one time dumb fling that would never happen again? Would she mount me and embellish a story that may or may not have happened for my sexual pleasure? Would she cry uncontrollably begging for forgiveness? Or would she tell me to fuck off because she is hungover bigtime and I am an asshole for even thinking of such a thing?

Of course, as the hours ticked by, I had a raging hard on. Why, I am not sure. I guess because she is so attractive. But I maybe I am one sick pervert who deep down love the sexual attention she gets from all men. I was very confused with my feelings. If I had to choose between her being with another man or not, I would pick the latter. But if she did put out, as long there is no emotional connection, I think I could deal with it, especially if she used the act to make our love making hotter.

To pass the time I checked her competition photos on the fitness website and was further blown away by the hot pictures. Men and boys the world around were, at that very time, jerking off to my wife. There were about twenty photos of her in various states of undress but the bikini shots were absolutely hot as hell. Super slim, tanned, long legged, gorgeous face. Wow. And there she was, right there, in my bed. I was not going to jerk off, I was going to fuck that hot chick on my computer screen.

I quietly slipped under the covers and gently spooned her, rubbing my dick ever so softly on her ass. She wreaked of booze, smokes and perfume, the smell most women have after a night at the bar. Those smells always drove me crazy because usually I got banged when we returned from a night of carousing.

I kissed her perfect back and rubbed my nose up and down her spine, sniffing in her sexy scent.
I quietly unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. I could not see them, but I slipped one hand over her and squeezed one perfect perky tit. Next I tried to slip her little panties off that round ass but as I was doing this, she stirred a bit and pushed my hand away. Now that she was waking a bit, I grabbed them and pulled them down over her feet. In the low light, I could tell her feet were red and swollen a bit, I guess from walking around in those sky high heels all day. I managed to get the panties off of her feet and brought them to my nose for a good sniff. Boy, would the guys looking at her pictures right now like to rub their nose in her dirty underwear. They definitly needed a wash. They smelled like panties of a women who was dancing a lot and who was moist all night. The smell that would travel directly to a man's groin. The smell that would cause certain chemicals in a male's brain to boil over.

I had to fuck her now! I became more forceful in my spooning technique and began to grind on her now bare and tanned ass. Instead of moaning and pushing her ass back onto me, she recoiled and started crying. Long loud sobs poured from her her buried mouth. I gently rubbed her shoulders and asked her what was wrong but at the same time knowing the answer. After about thirty minutes of prodding, the truth finally came out. She had fucked the stud. Even though I knew what was coming, the words stunned me. I guess because she was crying so hard, and not brazenly throwing it back in my face, I did not go nuts but instead tried to console the now deeply disturbing sobbing women. I asked what happened but she would give no details just that she was very drunk and the guy forced himself somewhat on her. The fact she was practically undressed in the clothes she wore that night made for easy access and she finally gave in and allowed the seduction. She mentioned nothing about a blow job but I am postive she would have gone down on him. To her, intercourse and oral sex go hand in hand and she uses the blowjob to loosen up and get wet in her vagina.

While she was telling me the limited details between weeps, I found myself grinding harder and harder on her ass. Finally she yells out a scream that she could not believe I was horny after what she had just told me. She also cried out if it turns me on so much, she will fuck him again. With that, she started to gag and ran to the toilet to puke out some more booze. I found her naked, kneeling on the cold tile floor heaving her guts out. Between yelps she screamed at me how pathetic I was to be horny at a time like this. She told me there was not a hope in hell of banging her tonight. One because she was disgusted with my thinking, two because she was too hungover and sick and three, her pussy hurt like hell and in fact it had been bleeding earlier in the night from the banging. Only a panty liner had stopped a big mess.

With that I lost it. I had been holding her hair from the puke but now I gripped it firmly with my left hand and guided my cock with my right hand into her still moist cunt. She was literally throwing up and crying and I was banging her from behind. I was taking what was mine. After she was done hacking, she bolted to the door with me running after her. She ran out the patio doors into the back yard and slipped on the dewy grass. She tried to get up, but I tackled her and wrestled her back to the ground. Because she had zero fat on her, it was like wrestling a greased pig. She was hard and slippery from the wet grass and very difficult to hold on to. Yes she was firm and taut and in perfect shape, but she had to be taught that I was the man. Because she worked out all of the time, there was a bit of a misconception that she was the stronger of the two. I had to prove this wrong. I flipped her on her back and while fighting off the flailing fists, drove my hard cock into her sore, swollen, bloody pussy. If she was going to parade that half covered ass around, there is a 100% chance she would get hit on. And if she, in a moment of weakness spreads her long beautiful legs for another mans' cock, she had better put out for me.

I pounded her relentlessly, enjoying the power and the raw male sex. I did not care one bit what she wanted, all I know is she was mine and I was fucking her.

After what seemed like an hour, but was really only about five minutes, I had an earth shattering orgasm. When my head cleared, I noticed red marks around her wrists and big welts on her tits from when I was roughly biting and sucking them. She was a beaten women, thoroughly fucked. Tears were pouring out her eyes and rolling down into her ears and the only words I heard her say were, " you raped me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Twist Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds