• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Answers to the Mysteries of Femdom

Answers to the Mysteries of Femdom

Why does being forced to be the slave of a woman and drink her urine or lick her feet produce such pleasurable emotions within us? What makes fantasizing over being forced to dress as a girl and provide oral sex for a male friend arouse us to the extents it does? I have had these questions for years and I believe I have found several answers. If you too have a seemingly insatiable desire for FEMDOM and homosexual fantasies, I humbly request that you read the following.

The Beginning

If the vagina [seal] was harder than the penis; the penis would break upon entry into the vagina. Similarly, if the egg was harder than the sperm; the sperm would die upon entry into the egg. In order for reproduction to exist, the penis must therefore be hard enough to puncture the vaginal seal and long enough to allow the sperm the ability to swim to the egg. The vaginal seal must be fragile enough to yield for the penis. So too, the sperm must be strong enough to swim to the egg and puncture it and the egg fragile enough to yield for the sperm. The sexual desire is therefore contingent upon sexual reproductive ability. Take the example of a female who views a soft penis. In this case, the sexual act is impossible (a soft penis cannot penetrate the vaginal seal) as is the desire mitigated. When the penis becomes hard; the sexual act becomes possible as does the desire of the female viewing it increase. This is obvious. It is apparent that the sexual male is an extension of his penis and sperm and the sexual female that of her vagina and egg. The sexual male in general therefore is desired to be hard (muscular) and long (tall). The sexual female in general is desired to be fragile (in order to be capable of yielding to the penis and sperm of the male).

Unlike the male, the female must live long enough to conclude the act of reproduction (birth). Beauty is indicative of health and health indicative of the ability to live the amount of time required to provide the fetus with nutrition until birth. The female must therefore be healthy looking (beautiful) as well. Jewelry and makeup are intended to make the female appear more healthy. Hence, in the sexual realm; activity (penetrating and giving sperm) is attracted to passivity (the ability to receive sperm) and beauty.

When two entities interact with one another, the strength of the stronger entity is more greatly exemplified by the weakness of the weaker entity and visa versa. The manifestation of this interaction to the extreme are the acts of dominating and submitting.

The purely sexual male has an urge to exemplify strength; dominate. The purely sexual female has an urge to exemplify fragility; submit. The male searches for eggs to invade; the female sperm to be given. It thus becomes apparent that our bodies release various hormones in order to bring about the reproductive act. However, our bodies appear to be able to adjust to external stimuli as are males capable of experiencing feminine based hormones and visa versa.

The Mind

The primary way in which our bodies react to external stimuli is through the mind. I think it is this relationship between the primary sexual desire and cognitive knowledge that causes most sexual fetishes. For instance, suppose we take that of homosexuality and of FEMDOM. If you are a male, you will find that when you have the urge to act on a homosexual impulse and you act on a FEMDOM impulse instead, the initial homosexual impulse is mostly mitigated consequent to acting on the FEMDOM impulse; the FEMDOM impulse nearly replaces the homosexual impulse. However, if we were to try that with a purely heterosexual act it would not suffice; a "dominant" female is required. Similarly, we can replace the FEMDOM impulse with a homosexual one as well. We thus see how a dominant female can more or less take the place of a male.

Giving oral sex to a male (by a male or female) is a way of exemplifying the ability of his penis to invade your "vaginal seal" (your mouth obviously being symbolic of your "vagina"). In the FEMDOM context, giving oral sex to a female is often intended to mitigate the use of ones penis; making it more similar to a vagina in consequence. Similarly, the woman will often wear a strap on or force the male to lick her toes and feet. In this case, the female's toes and feet serve as an extension of her "penis".

Humiliation

Most will notice that when engaging in homosexual or FEMDOM fantasies that the act of humiliation is a primary requisite compulsory for pleasure. This is because humiliation is a means of making someone less powerful and more fragile; it is a means of exemplifying the ability of the individual to yield to the penis. When someone is humiliated, he is more likely to yield to the stronger entity.

Primary Cause of Feminine Based Desire (FBD) in Males

Though what causes an individual to develop increased FDB (though the term FBD is not at all scientific, I feel it most accurately portrays the desire at hand)? Take the example of a married man named Joe and his wife Samantha. On one hand, Samantha is physically fragile and beautiful. When Joe lies in bed with her, viewing these qualities in her releases male based desire (MBD). Joe now desires to dominate her (as most normal human and non-human male mammals would); then the mind kicks in. Joe subconsciously recalls that Samantha serves as an influential district court judge. Additionally, she brings in the majority of money for the family. If she decided to leave Joe, he would be left with little. Joe thus comes to the realization that while he is physically stronger, Samantha is indirectly stronger. How can Joe's penis penetrate Samantha's stronger vagina? How can his weak sperm penetrate her strong egg?

Consequent to this realization, Joe's body releases FBD, almost as if it could change it's sex at will based on external conditions most desirable to the survival of the organism. However, moments earlier Joe released MBD consequent to viewing Samantha's physical fragility. Joe is now consumed in a state of two separate sex based desires and must find a means of release for each one.

I think this is achieved by either one of two ways that I am aware of. The first; Joe can release his MBD with Samantha by becoming the sexually dominant partner- and then release his FBD with a male later on. The second; he can release both his MBD and FBD with Samantha at once. He can have sex with her normally (releasing his MBD) while also suck her toes, give her oral sex, drink her urine, submit to her by wearing a collar and giving her an authoritative name..... (releasing his FBD). This is why a mistress must be sexually attractive as a woman apposed to a man; because femdom is as much an outlet for MBD as it is for FBD. Of course, this production of FBD in Joe need not derive from the entity upon which he releases them on; it can originate from an altogether external cognition (such as a few hours prior to this when Joe was at work taking orders from his boss).

Reality-Sexuality Relation

Additionally, the less of a likelihood something is, the less sexually pleasurable it is as well. There is a positive correlation between reality and sexual gratification. For instance, let's say Joe were to masturbate over having sex with a celebrity that he is attracted to and he receives a level "5" pleasure. The next day, he meets this very celebrity and has a discussion with her. Joe then masturbates over having sex with her again the following night. This time however, he receives a level "10" pleasure. The very fact that Joe knows that the person he is masturbating over is cognizant of his existence makes the fantasy more in touch with reality.

This is why people will tend to fantasies over a less attractive personal friend than a more attractive celebrity. Now let's revert back to the case where Joe is taking orders all day from his boss. If the boss is a male, Joe is more likely to masturbate over homosexual fantasies. If the boss is a female, he is more likely to masturbate over FEMDOM fantasies. This is because the respective fantasy is closer to reality.

Fear and Anxiety

The more one fears fantasizing over FBD and tries not to in a direct sense, the more one will have a desire to do so. This is because the very act of fear is not a dominant emotion; it is a sign weakness and fragility (part of the natural female realm). By fighting the impulse with will power, this weakens the body and so too makes it more fragile. The only way to conquer this is by attacking the source. Going back to our example of Joe, this source of FBD was due to a subconscious (or conscious) cognition. The negation of the emotion is contingent upon intellectual understanding of the etiology of the emotion. Another method of negating FBD is, when engaging in regular sex or masturbation, imagine dominating the woman and her submitting to you (or actually find a partner who wants this). I believe this will allow you to vicariously release your FBD through her. Though, as with any case regarding the release of FBD, anything other than having sex with a man (the pure FBD) often only serves as a partial release (i.e. by substituting it with a woman's foot or vicarious submission). However, this partial release is very often sufficient.

Apart from the creation of FBD consequent to cognitive knowledge (as in the case of Joe realizing that his wife earns more money) the production of FBD can also come from simple genetics not contingent upon cognitive understanding or social interaction. It is for this reason that many people, myself included, have had such desires from the earliest of years. Mind games such as achieving intellectual understanding of the source is a powerful weapon for this as well though I think additional methods would be helpful. Such FBD can be mitigated by increasing MBD by cognitive means (i.e. being self employed and having employees work under you) or, again, by the release of FBD by means of vicarious submission through a female by having her sexually submit to you (this does differ somewhat from regular male sexual activity because the emphasis is on her submission to you rather than your domination of her).

Why Most do not Quit

There is one more subject to address and I believe it is one which many do not want to hear; which is why I saved it for last. Most people truly receive an IMMENSE amount of pleasure consequent to acting on their FEMDOM and homosexual impulses. For this reason, even if one were to achieve victory over conquering the impulse, the consequent lack of pleasure is often enough for us to try everything possible in order to resurrect FBD.

The good news is that merely trying to directly produce FBD only serves to reduce it for the converse reason as to why trying to directly reduce FBD increases it (as stated earlier). However, in response to this we will often fool our minds into pretending that we truly "want" to reduce FBD in order to increase it as it is a source of immense pleasure. This brings us to the question; why should we negate FBD?

To answer this I have stated several correlations I have found in myself and several others between MBD and FBD. When all is said, I do not believe most (if not many) males can psychologically function properly when producing FBD on a regular basis. When these hormones are suppressed they cause sever anxiety and stress for nearly everyone. For many, when they are released, cause fatigue, depression, and decreased intellectual ability. If you are someone who does not suffer from any negative consequences of FBD, I apologize for wasting your time.

1) Increased desire for FBD consequent to increased stress or worry.

2) Increased desire for FBD when tired or sick.

3) Increased desire for FBD subsequent to substantial social interaction when in subservient position in relation to others (reality-sexuality relation).

4) Short-term increased desire for FBD consequent to doing MBD (due to non-release of FBD).

5) Long-term increased desire for FBD consequent to doing FBD (due to increased production of FBD).

6) Ability to do FBD for a seemingly infinite amount of time without climaxing subsequent or not subsequent to doing MBD.

7) Increased fatigue and decreased intellectual ability consequent to doing FBD.

8) Face appears more feminine consequent to doing FBD (most likely for the same reason as to why women's faces are reported to look more beautiful consequent to doing FBD).

9) Increased depression consequent to doing FBD.

10) Increased intellectual ability and decreased fatigue consequent to doing MBD.

11) Short-term increased desire for MBD consequent to doing FBD (due to non-release of MBD).

12) Long-term increased desire for MBD consequent to doing MBD (due to increased production of MBD).

13) Inability to do MBD for a significant amount of time without climaxing subsequent to doing FBD.

14) Increased energy consequent to doing MBD.

15) Increased happiness consequent to doing MBD.

What G-d wants to happen, will happen, nothing can change this- so pray.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Answers to the Mysteries of Femdom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds