• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Masturbation for Two

Masturbation for Two

Our story opens with a phone conversation between Judy and Chrystal, two young girls who have been, as they say, BFFs since grade school.

"So Chrystal, what are you and Jude going to do for his eighteenth birthday?"

"I can't believe he's finally turning eighteen, he's such a boy, I feel like I've been eighteen for months now."

"Come on Chrys, it only been two weeks."

"Yeah but girls are so much more mature than boys it feels a lot longer than that. With my parents gone for the weekend I'm going to let Jude come over tonight for his birthday."

"Are you gonna let him do it to ya for his b-day?"

"As if, Judy Lynn Harris, you know me better than that, I'd never do it with a boy like Jude, besides I told him I was saving myself."

What Chrystal didn't tell her boyfriend was she wasn't necessarily saying herself for marriage, just for a better boy than Jude.

"What are you going to do when he gets all hot and bothered and tries to convince you to do It.?"

"Oh I got that all figured out, I'm gonna tell him I want to watch him play with himself and when he shoots off he won't feel like it anymore."

"Eu Chrystal that's disgusting, you going to watch him shoot his goo all over. Have you ever seen a boy do that? I watched my older brother do it one time and it just shoots out, you don't know when or where it's gonna go."

"God that sounds hot, I wish I had an older brother, you are so lucky. Listen my mom's calling me. I'll call you tomorrow and tell you how it went. Bye."

It felt good to Chrystal to be home alone and even though she had no plans of giving anything away to Jude, she still wanted to look hot for him. She filled the tub with steaming water and added a lot of her mother's favorite scented bath oil plus some bubble bath that she had. She stood naked before the full-length mirror trying to decide what she wanted to do with her little patch of pubic hair. She loved that she could shave it into different shapes but decided to leave the heart that she was wearing now because it looked hot. She studied her body in the mirror, yeah maybe she was a little chubby but she loved the way her tits looked and her friend Judy always told her she had a killer ass and besides if, she was so fat why was Jude drooling over her every day. No, she liked her extra weight cause it made her look sexy.

She crawled into the steaming tub it was so hot but it felt good and she laid her head back on the pillow her mom installed and just relaxed. When she put her hand between her legs, she just teased herself, rubbing ever so softly. She let her finger open her slit slightly and traced the canal up to her clit. She hadn't planned to do anything but oh; it was throbbing so finally she rubbed just the tip with her nail. It was like an explosion of passion and she just had to, so she spread herself apart so her clitty was all exposed and then she took it in her fingers and rubbed until she came. She let go of her clit and had every intention of going back to bathing but the itch was still within her so she went back to work with her fingers only this time more slowly as the tension was gone she could enjoy it nice and slow. Chrystal lost track of how many orgasms she had until she noticed the tub water was now quite cool. She reluctantly got out of the tub and as she dried off with the big fluffy towel, she knew that no boy would ever be able to please her as well as her own two fingers.

That night when Jude came over, she thought it cute that he was so nervous as for her she was cool and calm but of course, she knew that Jude wasn't getting any that night. As instructed, he brought pizza and although she kinda missed up his birthday cake, it leaned to one side and was a little flat; he still thanked her for it. The cake tasted all right and with the pizza and the Pepsi she had, it was an all right dinner.

After they ate, she asked him if he wanted to go to her bedroom to make out. She almost laughed when she saw him try to hide his boner as they walked upstairs. Chrystal wanted to make sure Jude knew right away that they weren't going to do it but first she wanted to tease him a little more.

"Jude you know I really like you and I wanted to give you something special for your birthday."

She stopped talking and they began to make out, she noticed he was so excited she began to think he might go off before he even got it out of his pants. She stopped kissing him but she had to push him away with both hands to get him to stop, it was so funny he was panting like a puppy dog.

"Jude you know we can't do it, I'm saving myself, but since it's your birthday I decided I'd let you play with yourself as I watched. Would you like that, I think it would be bitchen to watch as you did it, you can even cum if you want to."

He told her no but she knew he didn't mean it and just to tease him a little more she made her nipples hard with her finger so they stuck out of her sweater, and that was all it took.

It was so hot to watch him pull his pants down and she giggled when his boner popped out of his unders. He said he was embarrassed to be naked in front of her when she had all her clothes on but she said too bad and told him to start because she wanted to watch.

When she talked with Judy the next day she told her that he shot off in about a half a minute and it went all over her dress. She said she got mad at him for going on her outfit but secretly she didn't mind. After she made him leave, she put her finger in his goo and tasted it and that was hot but she didn't tell Judy about that part.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Masturbation for Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds