• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Deviant File

Deviant File

12

I am a clinical psychologist of some renown and for that reason; I choose not to put my name to this paper. I have a rather large list of patients and with offices in Beverly Hills; quite a few of these patients are famous. Down through the years I have seen many people with sexual problems, some would be defined as severe. It is these people that my paper is on and their anonymity is my number one concern. A patient whether famous or not, needs to be secure with the feeling of confidentiality if they are to open up to their therapist. With that being said, I also feel it important for the world to get an up close view of these perversions to compare it to their own lifestyle.

Although this is meant to be a scientific treaty, I realize it will be read more for its titillating content than for its research value. I understand more than most, our society's lust for anything sexual and therefore have no problem with people reading my paper as gist for their prurient mills, so to speak. However as you read please be reminded that this is a work of science and all of the people listed came to me with a desire to rid themselves of these odd desires and hungers. As these are real people, their cases are not listed here for judgment but more as a litmus paper to assess your own lifestyle.

Patient One, the sportsman:

This young man came to me only after his wife caught him in a dalliance with a young lady of some ill repute. His first words to me were that he didn't feel he had a problem but came to me only to try to appease his wife. He said he had tried to deny his affair with her but had accidentally left damaging evidence on his cell phone. It just so happened she used his phone on Thanksgiving Day and a risqué picture and message popped up when she turned the phone on. The patient said his wife became enraged at the sight on the screen and attacked him with an implement of his sport. He expressed surprise by the reaction of his wife and he claims she has no right to anger as he is just trying to relax after a trying day.

Upon further sessions with this patient, I have found out that he seeks out loose women, some even prostitutes to satisfy several of his basest urges. He says he doesn't feel it right that his wife, the mother of his children should perform these acts, and so he seeks out these other women. Since he is a man who travels the country and in fact the world, he has plenty of opportunity to quell his lust. Mostly his enjoyments are, anal and oral with ejaculation onto the woman's face and bared breast. His main desire is a combination of both acts by first doing the young woman analy and then withdrawing from her anus and immediately putting his member in her mouth. Many times he uses two women at a time and finds it erotic to have one help him do anal to the other and then she does oral to him after he is done with the anal. He claims to meet most of these women in what he calls 'Rock n Roll Bars' and that he has lists of these bars from all over the country. His fame attracts hoards of young girls and he degrades them publicly until he finds the ones who are most willing to submit. He enjoys taking an attractive young lady into the men's washroom and making her sit on a urinal while she gives him oral, often while he talks to other men as they use the facilities. If she is able to perform admiralty in such humiliating circumstances, he will then take her to his room for more antics. He says he is amazed at how often he can get these lovely young ladies to call up their friends to join them for debauchery in many different forms. As proof, he talks about all the different women who have come forward to say they have been with him sexually. Some of these women he claims he has never seen and yet they are bragging that they are committing sexual acts with him.

It doesn't take a degree to see that Patient One has a hatred for woman and his sexual acts are nothing more than debasement to them. The placement of his wife on a pedestal shows he thinks of her more as a nurturer of his children than that of a woman. It is also not hard to see his wife's anger as she is probably denied the sexual desires she has and then to find he is going outside the marriage bed to satisfy his needs and thereby ignoring hers.

As for his refusal to wear condoms and having, unprotected sex with strangers this is both rash and insipid. He claims he 'gets off' by not allowing the woman's wish for safe sex and yet he fails to see the danger to himself for having unsafe sex. I have told him he is putting himself and his family at risk with his dangerous behavior and yet he continues. I have to interpret this as a hidden desire to punish himself for his actions.

Any treatment plan I have come up with is now on hold as his wife has left him and has taken their children back to her home country where she is now begun to file for divorce. It has been said that it was his blatant disregard for safe sex that was the cause of her leaving. This action has devastated Patient One and we are losing any progress we had made. He has become quite depressed and at this time not even taking part in his sport. Now that he is living alone in his big house, he is filling it nightly with women and having as he calls them one-man orgies every night. As he realizes the dissatisfaction of all of this promiscuity, it sends him deeper and deeper into depression and yet he sees this as a need for more debauchery which merely accelerates the downward spiral.

As a postscript to this file, Patient One has since checked into a rehab center to try and control his sexual addiction. Although I understand this as a positive step for the patient, I see little hope in it working. As I have seen while working with him, he is more concerned with spin than results. As his only thoughts are on how he is perceived by his public with little thought on actual progress with his sexual addiction.

Patient Two, the Socialite:

This young woman is from a wealthy family if fact from what was once called 'Old Money.' She came to me only after the threat of disinheritment from her grandparents if she didn't change her ways. It is Patient Two's desire to be in the limelight that has brought on her Deviances. As a minor star in the galaxy of the famous she grew tired of being noticed only when she was with someone from the A-list. She found that by acting up sexually, she could become famous on her own. Her real claim to fame has been numerous exits from SUVs with short skirts exposing her underwear and all captured by the paparazzi that have brought her real world renown. When the other B-listers started copying her, she upped the ante by going commando as she calls it, meaning sans underwear. This act put her back onto the A-list where she has determined to stay at whatever the cost. I cannot imagine that a proper young lady would be pleased with pictures of her most private place being published all over the world on the internet and sleazy magazines and yet this woman revels in it as if it were an accomplishment.

Patient Two says that now she gets a sexual charge from exposing herself and loves for the press to witness peeks up her dress or down her blouse. Furthermore, she has allowed less than admiral men to tape her doing various and sundry acts both sexual and or illegal. She has made claims to me that the first time ever doing oral was to a male just so he could tape her. She said that both he and the act itself were disgusting and if it were not for the fact it was to be captured on film, she never would have done it. When I asked her if she felt debased or defiled by such actions her answer was, "No it was hot." I have since learned that this is her catch phrase and is used to describe anything that she takes a fancy to, if I remember correctly when I was young the word was cool not hot.

Her desire to stay famous and yet do nothing to achieve it has driven her past the boundaries of normal exposure and yet does not bother her. In fact her claim that normal is boring seems to be her only mantra. As she realizes her only worth as newsworthy is her shock value, she reaches further and further beyond the borders of decency. She befriends and then casts off celebrities as their star power rises and falls. She sees nothing wrong with this and usually when asked by the press as to why so and so is no longer a friend her reply is, "They got boring." To her this is the worst insult she can bestow and yet she paints half the world or more with this brush. Her quote of, "I rather be a hooker giving blow jobs on the street corner than some house wife living in suburbia," was repeated to me in my office so I can attest to the validity of it.

It is obvious that this young lady has self-esteem matters and wishes to debase herself in order to atone for her imagined inadequacies. If it appears odd that this person from a highly esteemed family and name would have low self-esteem, I would suggest looking to the parents for the blame. Patient Two claimed that as a child she received only negative feedback from her mother and only neglect from her father and that in tandem has worked as reinforcement for her esteem levels. Also included were claims that she saw her father watching her friends getting dressed into bathing attire on her eighteenth birthday and somehow concluded she would only be noticed by people if she exposed her private parts. I would think her famous father would deny such accusations but knowing the patient I tend to believe her.

Patient Two claims that now she can only reach a sexual climax when someone watches her masturbate. If no one is around, she will display herself on camera and always makes sure it is focused on her face as well as her vagina. She says that now that she has a webcam attached to her laptop her most intense orgasms come when she broadcasts herself on the World Wide Web so the whole planet can watch her achieve sexual satisfaction.

I am trying to work with Patient Two to take back her dignity with little steps but so far it has proved difficult with more of a one step forward and then two steps back procedure. My first suggestion was to at least wear panties when going out where the paparazzi would be lurking. To prove to me her desire to get better on her next appointment she pulled up her dress to show me her new panties she purchased for a gala somewhere. I mentioned to her that exposing her underwear to me was not necessarily a step in the right direction toward stopping exhibitionism. Her answer was, "Come on Doc, I don't get off by showing it to just one guy," I accepted her answer and let it go. It wasn't until I noticed her leaving, as the carhop held the door for her, she flashed her new panties to him and those nearby, as she spread her legs, I noticed her new panties were crotch-less. Oh well, so much for progress.

Patient Three, The Voyeur:

This gentleman came to me as the result of a plea bargain worked out between his attorney and the court system. This young man becomes titillated at the very thought of a stolen peek of the female anatomy. This in its self is not that big of an anomaly since it is the consensus that most men enjoy a sneak peek of female flesh. The exception in regards to Patient Three is the links in which he goes to accomplish said peek. A good example is the equipment found in his possession including a broadcasting camera hidden in a shoe with the ability to film through a shoelace hole. While wearing this contraption he walks the mall where he works and as he innocently stands behind unsuspecting women, wearing dresses and skirts he films them from his shoe cam. He had hundreds of these women filmed and filed under 'With Panties' and 'Without Panties'.

He has gone so far as to place small video cameras in the toilets of the ladies room at the mall where he is employed. A search warrant served in his apartment located a vast collection of videos mainly comprised of various women urinating into his camera. The patient claims watching the golden streams of urine falling from a female's most sacred place is a tremendous turn on. His fantasy is to replace the camera lens with his face thus taking 'communion from his goddess.' I failed to deter his fascination with female waste by mentioning it was the same as male waste. He stated that to him a woman's urine is golden nectar and a man's is simply yellow pee. I tried to impress on him that this violation of a woman's right to solitude as she commits these most intimate acts is actually a rape of their privacy.

Another video collection found at his dwelling was a catalog of films taken at a place of business called 'The Kitty Kat Klub' said business is what is commonly called a strip club where women go on stage, undress to music, and when naked undulate on the stage thus exposing vulva, womb and anus. Patient Three somehow gained entrance to the dressing rooms of the performers and installed hidden cameras including one in the toilet of the rest room. The cameras used a three-hour loop with a broadcast system to a receiver set up in his home. I asked the patient why a camera set up in a room where women get dressed to go on stage to then simply take off what they just put on. He acknowledged it did seem strange but that it was more titillating when the female was unaware when he was viewing her nakedness. On an interesting side note, the club once notified of the installed camera has now captured the video and at this time is broadcasting it to a pay as you view web site and this includes the toilet cam by the way.

It turns out the patient's occupation is a direct link to his perversion. He acquired a job selling shoes in an upscale ladies shoe store in a downtown mall for the sole reason of the chance to peek up a customer's skirt or dress. Once he took the position, he found that not only a stolen peek of a soft well turned thigh or maybe a hint of an undergarment excited him but the opportunity of handling a lady's nylon covered foot became stimulating adventure as well. The added worry of the humiliation of being caught peeking furthered his stimulation.

The search warrant when served also discovered a high-powered telescope with camera attached aimed at a large apartment house directly across the alleyway from his flat. From his window, he had thirty-five bedroom windows to pear into and if some unsuspecting tenant neglected to draw her blinds before undressing, he was sure to have it on film. When it was learned the said apartment catered to struggling actresses, it had to be the perfect place for a voyeur of our patient's ilk. Once the authorities canvassed the tenants with the Patient's photo it was learned he had gained access to more than half on one premise or another and once inside he managed to hide cameras in most of their bathrooms.

My prognosis on Patient Three is bleak as he is deeply entrenched into his fetish and although he claims he is seeking a change in his lifestyle it is of my opinion he is only stating this to appease the court. As a test, I asked my secretary to come in and accidentally drop some papers on the floor, then to retrieve them. As she is a shapely young lass who tends to wear shorter skirts I was sure it would be an experiment as to his resolve to end his peeking ways. The look on his face was hopeless as he watched her trance like and slack jawed. To prove further his addiction of spying on the female form my secretary informed me that after he left on his last appointment she discovered a camera hidden in the ladies room on our floor.

Patient Four, Humiliated Husband:

Patient Four is a bizarre case to say the least; he's a successful businessman of fifty-four married to the same woman for twenty-five years. Patient came to me on his own accord with the hope I could cure him of his deviancy. A classic type A alpha male in both the business world and the home he desires nothing more than to be treated as a slave by his spouse. He has an ever-increasing desire to be humiliated by his wife but his pride will not allow him to act this out in reality. He now achieves satisfaction through fantasy and or internet web sites. He says that after he learned he can only reach orgasm even with his wife by fantasizing humiliating scenarios was when he felt he needed help in overcoming his fetish.

As with most fantasy fetishes, they grow exponentially as they get darker and soon lose all manner of reality. He has admitted to me he is now sneaking sniffs of his wife's dirty panties and enjoys masturbating as he wears them on his face. I asked Patient Four if he had ever experienced a real dominatrix. He answered that an online relationship showed him how weak he really was and there by convinced him to stay away from real time face-to-face contacts. The femdom put him through so many scary tests of loyalty as she called them that he began to worry his wife might learn of his weakness. She instructed him to purchase various and sundry sexual devices and then to model them on a web cam for her enjoyment. he said once he had to wear a chastity device called a 'Cock Cage' and then after stealing a pair of his wife's panties he was made to prance around his office to show them off to his new mistress. I asked him why he allowed himself to do such rash acts for a person he'd never met or even seen. I knew what his answer would be but was curious to see if he would know. He said the humiliation of even the chance of being caught in such a despicable display put him in a greatly agitated state of euphoria and he ejaculated inside his chastity device.

Patient Four broke off his on line relationship after realizing how vulnerable he was leaving himself to blackmail if his dom ever learned of his identity. He only thought of this after someone in his work refused to pay extortion to a hooker and pictures of him were sent to his office. After he realized that it could have easily been him, he cut all ties and went back to a fantasy based humiliation.

I asked him if he understood that if he were to be outed as the other employee it would turn into the biggest humiliation of his life and as such, the biggest turn on. He stated he did understand this but as yet, he is unable to face the embarrassment. The dichotomy of hoping for humiliation in a fantasy environment and at the same time a fear of embarrassment in real time is starting to push Patient Four towards instability. His biggest fear is the blurring of the borders of his twin worlds and the accidental crossing of these two hemispheres.

My recommendation to Patient Four is actually to allow his biggest fear into his life. Reality is never the same as fantasy and the only way he will ever know if his fantasy life is something he would enjoy is to try. My suggestion of easing into the lifestyle as a test market so to speak was met with resistance by the patient but after explaining my strategy, he became more receptive. My idea of going to his wife not as a slave or servant although that is what he desires, but as a helpmate would make the transition easier. If he were to offer to help with some gender-neutral innocuous chore around the house, say washing of the dishes or maybe vacuuming of the house, this would not upset the perilous balance of power in the household. Such a simple chore and yet he would be able to extrapolate the event into his fantasy life. If these harmless chores were met positively he could escalate at his own discretion.

Patient Four did in fact take my suggestion and upon his next visit had moved beyond helping with the housework to helping with his wife's personal regimen as far as helping her bathe and even so far as the painting of her toenails. His surprise at his spouse's acceptance of these procedures has encouraged him to travel even further down this road. He claims that both parties are enjoying their sexual congress more now and instead of losing respect for him, he has grown in her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Deviant File

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds