• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Eve's Journey Begins

Eve's Journey Begins

12

With some hard work and luck, Eve and Rob had reached that stage in their lives where they could now spend most of their time pursuing their interests and travelling around the world. Happily married for many years they enjoyed what some termed a very good sex life, and couldn't keep their hands off each other!

Eve was in her late 40's, tall and slim, and had very long legs. Rob would often say that she had the body of somebody 10 years younger.

Eve and Rob would often plan their love making activities days in advance and play out various roles to increase the eroticism of each passionate session. During their love making Rob would often tell stories and create scenarios that would excite Eve, and Eve would usually carry on the story line until its climax!

One of their favourite scenarios involved younger men joining in with their lovemaking and such stories always had the desired effect. Eve particularly liked the stories involving several young men at the same time.

Over the last few months Eve and Rob had been discussing what it would actually be like to have another young man join them, but Eve always thought it was alright in a story, but was not sure about it in real life. More recently the young man debate was becoming a regular discussion topic at the end of their love making.

One Sunday night Rob asked Eve what her latest thoughts on the subject were and she said, "I love our various stories about the young men, but I suppose I'm scared and confused by the whole concept."

Rob asked her to explain in more detail and she added, "First of all, why would a young man be attracted to a mature women like me?"

Rob replied, "You are still a very, very sexy lady and I always notice young men secretly admiring you. Also don't forget, many young men would love to have their own Mrs Robinson!"

Eve said, "Ok, but you are the only one who sees me naked and you are the only one I make love with."

Rob said, "When we are together we have sex and make love. If you were naked in front of a young man and things developed further that would simply be sex and lust. It would have nothing to do with love. What we have is very special and I would not want to risk it."

Eve replied, "But wouldn't you mind if you saw me doing things to another young man or him doing things to me?"

Rob said, "As I said, I would see it simply as sex and not love making. At least I think I would. If I felt jealous or you found it too strange we would stop."

Eve said, "I can see what you mean, but I'm still not sure. Let me think about it. Let's go to sleep now". Eve snuggled up to Rob, put her arms over him and gave his penis a gentle squeeze.

As she lay there trying to sleep, Eve thought through all the various pros and cons of the debate, and just as she was about to fall asleep a cheeky smile appeared on her face and she thought, "It would be very exciting, and as long as we took it one step at a time, it could be amazing."

As she fell asleep, Eve felt a slight tingling in her pussy.

Eve Sets the Rules

The next morning Eve and Rob had their usual slow leisurely breakfast in bed listening to the radio. When Rob turned off the radio he asked Eve if she had clarified her thoughts about the young man debate. Expecting her to say something along the lines of, can we discuss something else, Rob saw Eve take a sip of her tea and then she said, "OK, we only live once, let's see what develops."

Rob nearly choked on his own tea!

Eve added quickly, "I can see your point about it being only pure sex but I want to take things at my pace and with me in control."

Rob just sat there with his mouth wide open.

Eve had finally called his bluff and he was excited but also a bit scared. He thought it would never happen and now he could see from Eve's tone that she had made her decision. Eve went on, "This could be a great experience for both of us, or a disaster, and therefore I will work out a master plan."

Eve was a very intelligent lady and one who liked to be in control. Rob often thought he made the major decisions, but in reality it was Eve who ensured that all the decisions that they arrived at, were in fact exactly the outcomes she wanted. However, on this occasion Eve made it clear from the outset that she was in total control and would make all the decisions.

Eve said, "I will make all the rules and decisions. I may occasionally ask for your views but I will always make the final decision. Unless you agree, nothing will happen."

Rob nodded his head. He liked it when she was dominant.

Eve said, "Next month we go on holiday to France, where nobody knows us. I want you to book a villa near the sea, with a swimming pool and also near a golf club."

Rob nodded but was a bit confused about the mention of a golf club. What did she have planned?

Eve added, "Now get up and get booking. Also we are not going to discuss this matter again until we are on holiday."

The Ferry Crossing

Several weeks later, on the Cross Channel Ferry, Eve said she wanted to eat in the restaurant. Rob thought that this was unusual as they normally had a simple snack. Rob also wondered why Eve had chosen to wear a very low cut scoop top and no bra.

When Rob asked Eve about this change of behaviour she simply replied, "The Journey in more ways than one, has already begun. Just watch!"

Although many others saw her beauty, Eve was not confident that much younger men would find her attractive. She had therefore planned a small test.

As the young French waiter approached the table she accidently on purpose, dropped her napkin on the floor, and bent over to pick it up. Her timing was perfect. The waiter also bent down to pick it up, and as he did, he looked straight down the front of her top and saw her erect nipples. As the young waiter handed Eve her napkin, she noticed his cheeks redden slightly.

Rob watched, knowing exactly what Eve was doing to this young man.

As the meal progressed Eve continually teased the waiter to see how he reacted. She asked him questions about the menu and each time lent forward to give him a view of her breasts. Eve was delighted with the effect she was having on the waiter, as he was so attentive. Above all though, she was also very pleased to see her body was still attractive.

Rob just sat there quietly and thought how amazing his beautiful wife was, and how she had never done anything like this before.

At one stage as the waiter passed the table, Eve gently but firmly grasped his hand to get his attention. She held onto his hand just long enough to let him know it was not just a normal tug of the hand. As she pulled him to her table the poor young boy blushed.

Eve and Rob finished their meal, and returning to their seats in the main cabin, Eve thought to herself how she had really enjoyed teasing the waiter and that it was obvious he had liked her.

The Villa

Eve and Rob arrived at their secluded villa just outside Perpignan, and quickly made use of the outdoor swimming pool. That night they made passionate love.

The next morning, as they sunbathed nude by the pool, they heard a small truck or van drive up to the villa, stop, and then drive off again. They carried on sun bathing but then heard the garden gate click open. They knew a gardener/pool attendant was scheduled to call every day but were still surprised when a young gardener aged about 19 appeared through the gate. Rob saw a smile cross Eve's face.

Rob pulled his shorts up and waited for Eve to cover up. Normally Eve would quickly cover up, but on this occasion she didn't. Rob was surprised to see that Eve just continued to lie on her stomach completely nude.

The young gardener waved, as if to say, is it OK if I carry on, and started to trim the hedge around the pool. Eve surreptitiously looked under the scarf protecting her head from the sun and studied the young man.

As the gardener worked his way down the hedge and got closer to her, Eve asked Rob to rub sun tan cream onto her back and bottom. Rob was shocked. He knew the effect this would have on the young gardener and he was even more shocked because he knew Eve was doing all of this very deliberately. It was not something that she had ever done before.

Eve watched the gardener through her dark sunglasses as Rob massaged the cream over her body. She could see that the young man kept staring in her direction, and that he was no longer focussed on the hedge cutting.

After lying on her front for a while and just as the gardener was almost level with her about 15 feet away, Eve suddenly rolled over onto her back and sat up. The young man almost dropped his shears!

Reaching for the sun cream, Eve started to slowly rub the white cream all over her breasts and she noticed how her nipples were now fully erect. Eve did not look at the young gardener as she stroked her breasts, but she somehow knew he was watching her even more intently.

Eve suddenly looked up to catch the young man staring at her and her breasts. She gave him a knowing smile and continued to rub the lotion even more slowly onto each breast and then squeezed them together.

Rob was pretending to be asleep lying on his stomach and was subtly watching Eve tease the young man. It was lucky he was on his stomach as he had developed a huge erection!

Eve loved every minute as she watched the boy watching her stroking her breasts. She was even happier when she saw the front of his shorts making a sort of twitching movement.

Just then she heard the truck come back and she covered her self up. The truck engine stopped, and soon an older man came through the garden gate. The older man waved at them and then summoned the young gardener to the truck.

As the truck drove off, Rob sat up and looked at Eve with a big smile on his face.

Eve said, "It seems all these young men do like mature woman." Rob then went over to Eve, and they made love by the pool.

The next morning Eve told Rob he had to go and play golf. When he asked her why she was taking a sudden interest in his golf, she replied, "Just do as you are told. I have an idea and don't come back for at least 5 hours."

Eve was smiling as she told him to go and play golf and he realised she was about to put the next stage of her master plan into action.

As Rob drove off in his car to the golf club he wondered what his wife was about to do and his mind was full of mixed emotions. He felt possessive and jealous, but also excited. However, Eve had made it clear from the very start that she must be in total control of events. She had given him no choice and he had to go and play golf.

The First Time

Eve heard Rob drive off into the distance and smiled to herself. She was about to do something she and Rob had often talked about and she knew Rob was prepared to let her experiment. Eve thought how lucky she was to have Rob but she also noticed that her pussy was beginning to tingle.

At 11 am she took a bottle of white wine from the fridge and placed it in an ice bucket, in the shade near the pool. As she sipped the cool wine Eve kept thinking about what she had planned and how she was about to actually put her plan into action. She had decided that when the gardener came through the gate she would be laying face up and completely nude on the sun lounger. The back of the sun lounger would be slightly raised and she would wear her floppy hat and sun glasses.

Already on her third glass of wine she heard the truck drive up, stop, and then drive off again. She heard the garden gate click open and from under her hat she saw the young gardener come through the gate. He shouted Bonjour to her and she responded by waving to him.

Eve could see him pulling a large net up and down the pool and noticed he was wearing just a pair of black shorts. She also noticed his lovely sun tan, broad shoulders and flat stomach.

Eve began to feel more and more sexually excited by the whole scene. However, what excited her most, was that she now realised she had power over young men such as this.

As the young man came to her end of her pool, she gracefully sat up and reached for her glass of wine. From under her hat she could see that the gardener could not take his eyes off of her. Eve felt like she was a cat playing with its prey.

Eve spoke fluent French and asked the young man if he would like a glass of wine. Eve realised the poor boy was clearly taken off guard by this suggestion, but she patted the lounger next to her, and insisted he stop for a drink.

As he sat down opposite her, Eve could see that he was struggling to keep eye contact with her, and his eyes were continually scanning all over her body. She would deliberately touch her breast pretending it was itchy or would stretch out her long legs, so that the sarong would reveal her inner thighs. Eve was enjoying every second.

Eve soon discovered that the gardener was 19 years old, called Jean and was about to study English at Bordeaux University. Eve and Jean continued to talk in a combination of French and English.

As they talked Eve noticed a bulge in Jean's shorts and she decided that it was time to progress her plan further.

Jean had now drunk several glasses of wine and Eve could see he was more relaxed. It was time for her to take control! Eve put her glass down and asked Jean to kneel by her and rub some sun tan oil onto her back.

She saw Jean's eyes widen as she handed him the oil, removed her sarong and laid on her front. As Jean slowly rubbed the oil on her back she looked sideways directly at the front of his shorts only inches away. She could see his cock standing up like a long tent pole.

Eve moved her hand to her back and reaching for Jean's hand she placed it on her naked bottom. Jean took the hint and began to rub oil on her bottom and legs. As Jean moved his fingers up and down the inside of her thighs Eve closed her eyes and felt her pussy lips begin to swell and moisten. It was time to roll over she decided.

As Eve rolled over onto her back Jean let out a small cry. His eyes moved from her pert breasts down to her neatly trimmed landing strip and swollen pussy lips.

Eve was so pleased with the effect she was having on Jean. However, she suddenly remembered that this person, only inches away, looking at her naked body and who was touching her intimate parts was not her loving husband. She almost stopped everything but then said to herself, "No, this is what Rob and I have discussed and agreed and I want it to happen."

Eve asked Jean to rub oil all over her body and then closed her eyes and stretched out. Jean gently rubbed the oil over her breasts and she felt her nipples becoming firm and erect. As his fingers touched her nipples she couldn't help sighing and squeezing her thighs together. As Jean moved his fingers down her body she noticed his slight hesitation and wondered how sexually experienced he was.

Eve opened her eyes and looked at Jean. She thought she could see tears of joy in his eyes. She grasped his hand and spoke to him in French, to ensure he fully understood her next somewhat sensitive question. Eve asked Jean if he had ever seen a naked lady before and over several minutes Jean explained that although he had had a girl friend he had never seen her naked. He had only ever touched his girl friends breasts under her blouse. Eve realised how embarrassed her questions may have made Jean feel, but she now knew he was a virgin!

Eve could not believe her luck. Not only was she in complete control of this gorgeous young man but she had a virgin to play with!

Eve lay back down and taking Jean's right hand she placed it on her swollen pussy. She encouraged him to stroke her pussy and he soon became more confident. Eve could sense her pussy becoming juicy, as Jean's fingers started to slide over and between her lips. She started to push her hips onto his hand and then suddenly thought how she had a young man kneeling beside her with an engorged penis.

Whilst Jean still stroked her pussy Eve reached over and slowly with both hands she pulled his shorts down. Jean's young cock stood upright and the tip glistened with pre cum. Jean let out another little cry as he realised what this sexy mature lady was about to do.

Eve turned her head sideways and pulled Jean's cock into her mouth. Jean continued to slip his finger into her pussy and she felt his cock begin to throb. The whole experience was too much for him and she felt him began to ejaculate. Eve was so pleased with the effect she was having on this young cock that she gripped Jean's buttocks and pulled him even deeper into her mouth. She felt spurt after spurt, and then the throbbing gradually subsided. Eve even surprised herself by swallowing all his cum and not coughing. She decided she must have been so randy she didn't have time to think about him cumming in her mouth.

Eve had been so happy to control Jean and make him cum, that even though she could have cum herself, she had stopped herself and focussed on Jean's orgasm.

Eve took Jean's shrinking cock from her mouth and pulling his foreskin back she licked him clean. Oh she loved to be in charge. Eve then looked up at Jean, and licking her lips, she could see how happy he was.

Just as Jean was pulling his shorts up Eve heard Rob's car coming up the drive. Eve told Jean to come at the same time tomorrow, and as she said it she realised she was making a pun that Jean did not appreciate!

As Jean left through the gate, he smiled at Rob, and Rob could not fail to notice that the young gardener looked embarrassed.

Rob went to Eve, and as he asked if she had had a good morning, he gave her a kiss. He immediately noticed the distinctive characteristics of semen on her lips. Rob pulled back and looked at Eve and she just smiled back at him.

Rob picked up Eve in his strong arms, and carried her to the bedroom. As he slowly made love to her, Eve explained how she had spent her morning.

After making love, Eve explained how she had found having control over Jean so exciting. She explained how just the feel of Jean's cock spurting into her mouth, had nearly made her orgasm. Rob knew she must have enjoyed herself, as he often had to persuade her to let him cum in her mouth. She must have felt so rude he thought, and he was not jealous at all.

Rob said, "It must have looked so erotic. I wish I could have seen you taking advantage of this young man."

Eve replied, "Are you not jealous that I have just had another mans penis in my mouth?"

Rob replied, "No. We have discussed all this, and as long it is just pure sex and lust, it is OK.I like to make you happy and I'm sure you made him very happy as well."

Eve said, "The whole experience was even more exciting because I knew he was a virgin and had never had his cock sucked before. It's strange, but I felt it was an honour for me to give him his first blow job."

Rob said, "Jean doesn't realise how lucky he is, because you are so good at it. He probably thought he had died and gone to heaven. Have you thought what it would be like to take his virginity?"

Eve replied, "I must admit the idea does intrigue and excite me. But remember I am so used to you being inside me, I'm not sure how I would react if it actually happened."

Rob pointed out, "You have come this far so why stop now? I know you love me and my cock, but I bet you would like to feel what Jean's young cock is like inside you."

Eve smiled and thought to herself, "Rob has given me the exact response I wanted to hear. I would love to feel that young cock pumping into me."

Rob added, "I can be nearby if you want?"

Eve replied, "Ok I'll do it, but I don't want you to be there. I'm sure I can control a 19 year old virgin."

Eve knew she had complete power over Jean, but she was more concerned about how Rob would really react if he saw her enjoying another cock. Also, if she was loving it, she didn't want Rob to stop her. She knew these thoughts might be wrong for a married woman to think, but if it was going to happen, it was going to be on her terms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Eve's Journey Begins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds