• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nursing JJ Ch. 02

Nursing JJ Ch. 02

Laney jumped off the bed and scrambled for her clothes, and then suddenly she noticed that the Bossy April was sitting on a chair with her legs wide open. Her uniform had also been unbuttoned to the crotch. Her nipples were also poking out at the front of her uniform, and she had the bossy, bitchy look of a dominatrix on her face. There was also something unfamiliar, yet very arousing about her too.

"How very unprofessional... and very naughty you have been Laney."

"My, my! You're quite a slut too I see," April said never for a second breaking her strong eye contact. Within a minute, the test of will had been resolved. Something had been settled between the two women; April was the mistress, and Laney the bitch.

"Yes! Yes ma'am, I need to be punished.." Laney said looking down, and submitting to the other woman's authority.

Meanwhile, JJ looked on with keen interest. Regardless of his condition, he had a 'keen mind', April knew that, she had known it from the very first day she had met him. As for Laney, she did not know half the story yet. They both had worked out the plan to snare her into their game and she had fallen for it thinking she was the one with the plan.

His cock began to stir again as he watched the women settle into their new roles. It's going to be a long night of passionate sex, JJ smiled, drooling already from his building excitement.

April winked conspiratorially at JJ, and then pointed to a spot at her feet. Laney obediently knelt at the indicated spot in between the older woman's thick legs and began to undo the few remaining buttons of April's uniform. 'Mmmm!' she thought as she caught sight of the chubby mound and the moist cunt lips free of the confinement of panties. She licked her lips as a shiver ran through her.

Laney's rising desire was not lost on April, as she scooted forward in her chair and opened up her juice slicked needy sex for her young bitch to eat. Lick my cunt bitch, please my pussy and make me come as atonement for your disgraceful conduct and shameless slutty behaviour.

That said she grasped a handful of Laney's hair and shoved her face hard into her tingling cunt. Laney didn't need any urging, her mouth was all wet and hot as she licked her bossy mistresses lust swollen lips. She alternated between using the coarse and broad top of her tongue and the smooth underside to tease the older chubbier woman's clit. April began to moan and curse softly in spite of her self. "Oh yessss bitch!" she moaned, as Laney hit another perfect note on the string of her sensual guitar.

April wasn't sure how long the sexy slutty orally talented Laney had been eating her pussy, she had completely lost track of time, but when she looked over at JJ through her half opened eyes, and saw him jerking away at his huge cock, she was already on the brink of an orgasm. Laney meanwhile picked that very moment to suck hard on Aril's throbbing clitoris, and nibble on it lightly.

"Aghaaa, I'm cummmmmmmmmming!" April groaned deeply as her full figured body trembled and her sex curvy belly folds shook like jelly. Squashing Laney's face deeper into her wet dripping cunt her hips thrust involuntarily as she held the younger woman head in place in a double handed grip.

Laney opened her mouth wide to drink her lovers gushing nectar even as she struggled against the fear of drowning in the wetness of her flooded pussy. As her orgasmic tremors subsided, April's eyes twinkled with poorly disguised admiration for the oral skills of her young bitch. She was pleased at the way the first phase of the plan had turned out.

Meanwhile JJ was still stroking his cock and April who had been JJ's secret lover for a while knew nothing short of a good shag was going to calm him down. She also knew that night was the night she had promised to help him fulfill his two biggest all time sexual fantasies, however she really needed to feel the stretching that only his huge penis can give her needy cunt. April selfishly decide to modify the plan.

JJ was expecting the plan to move on to phase two, but he trusted April implicitly and he knew she would keep her word so he played along. She helped him sit comfortably in a straight back arm chair and then positioned herself astride him and lowered her voluptuous ass over his ceiling pointing erection.

JJ's thick and long manhood smoothly sliced through her juice glazed cunt like hot knife through butter until she was completely impaled by him. Looking swiftly around she found Laney in the other chair with her leg draped over the arm teasing her flushed pussy lips. "Come on over here bitch!" she barked her command gesturing that the other woman suck on her erect nipples while she bounced up and down JJ's cock.

Laney obeyed her mistress's command even better than she had been instructed; she licked and sucked on April's taut nipple, cupping her enormous DDD tit as she did so. Soon the older nurse was moaning and cursing again as she bounced up and down on her lovers manhood. She was completely lost in the storm of multiple sensory attacks on her body. JJ upped the ante by taking her other nipple in his mouth and chewing on it.

"Oh fuck yesssssssss JJ!" April groaned trying desperately to stop herself from losing it and screaming her head off. As if that wasn't ratcheting the sexual tension up enough, Laney sneaked her tongue into JJ ear and licked the heat of their combined desire into him. His cock kicked and grew even bigger spreading and stretching April's cunt even more. As she slid all the way down on his thick meat pole, she could feel his coarse manhood rubbing hard over her torture clit and instantly her body tensed, her back arched and she let out a deep groan and began to shake violently as a Tsunami swept through her body.

As April floated back to earth, she realized that the copious juice from her powerful orgasm had leaked from her and run down JJ cock. 'What a man!' she thought with a fond smile and adoration in her teary eyes. Only JJ had been able to fill her up so tightly and touch her deep inside like that. Now it was time for her to do something huge for him too.....

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nursing JJ Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 585 milliseconds