• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Lover, the Alien

My Lover, the Alien

Let me just start by answering the question I'm most asked, that being how I got involved with an alien. The answer is quite simple, I was in love before I found out he was from another planet. Call me naive if you wish but I just wasn't thinking about people from different worlds when we met and by the time we became involved it no longer mattered. I mean really, it's the twenty-fourth century already and you'd think by now inter-species relationships wouldn't cause such problems as they once did. I can only assume that it is the self-inadequacies that people feel that makes them hate those not of their kind.

I met Nomed at work, as he was part of the installation team for our new computalotor, right away I noticed how intelligent he was, and forceful too as he guided his work force in their duties. O, course, I noticed his dark blue color but really with the dreadlocks and all I guess if I thought at all it was that he might have been Afro-American or maybe even just African. He was just so beautiful and so very confident that when he started talking to me in a flirtatious way it just made my panties wet. When he asked me to go have a drink with him, you can believe me, what or where he came from was the last thing on my mind. I was more worried about how far I dare let him get to with me than where he came from.

I admit he took me to a bar that is known to cater to those other worldly types but I know some humans who say they like to go those places also. The name was The Sip Sip Bar and after two of what they called Moakies I would have given it up to Nomed right there on the bar top. When Nomed noticed how tipsy I was he said he better take me home to keep me out of trouble but I was thinking about how much trouble I could get into once we got home.

In all honesty, it was after I had him alone in my apartment that I should have noticed my new blue friend was not acting like a human male. Still I was drunk so sue me I if didn't even think about him being a perfect gentleman, and when I begged him to have sex with me, he refused saying he thought I was too impaired to make such a decision. Even after I tore off my clothes, the only thing he would agree to was to lie next to me in my bed fully clothed and cuddle with me all night. Ah, I know you are thinking the very thought I had when I awoke in the morning, that this male must be gay but it didn't take him long to show me that wasn't true as he made love to me all morning.

The next big clue that went over my head was his nonhuman male way of making love. He was so concerned about my orgasm and the way he used his tongue on me sent shivers up and down my spine. I couldn't tell you how many times my body was in a state of paroxysm with climax. I swear I didn't even noticed he had two penis' that first time we made love and he told me later that he thought I just wasn't ready for his double penetration on our first time. When he left me that first morning, drained and too exhausted even to get up, he asked if he could call on me again and I think all I could say was please.

It wasn't until our third date, that I received the famous Andulisan double dip that these blue wonders are so famous for and you can believe me it knocked off my socks. When they say 'Once you do blue, no one else will do," I now know what they're talking about. It was only after he had his talented tongue, down my throat and those cocks of his knocking on both my rear door and my front that I knew I was his no matter what. All of this was before I discovered that Andulisan cum tastes like sweet cream making sixty-nine something a girl dreams about, orgasms and good taste.

It was after I was double fucked that I finally admitted to myself that I couldn't be dating a human man and asked Nomed about it. I didn't mean to insult him by implying I thought he was human but I guess he took it all right. Let me say right here I'm proud of my lover and I have no problem with dating out of my species but I'm sorry that I can't say the same thing about my family. I swear if Nomed wasn't twice the man my father is, my dad would beat him up. It's no better with Nomed's family either, he hasn't even told them about me. He told me if they find out about us they would disinherit him.

So it has come down to this, we are lovers without family or friends. Yet we do not care, for as long as we have each other and he can keep me in a constant state of near apoplexy with his talented sex equipment we don't need anyone else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Lover, the Alien

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds