• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 07

White Women are Goddesses Ch. 07

The name is Eden White. I'm a six-foot-two, red-haired and green-eyed, kind of chubby and big-bottomed white chick living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm a BDSM fanatic. There, I said it. Currently, I'm in therapy. I'm sitting in the office of Dr. Carol Brown, a tall, regal black woman in her early forties. She's simply beautiful. A graduate of Spelman College and Howard University. One of the most sought-after psychiatrists in the city. I've been seeing this lovely shrink for some time. And she's helping me get over my domination and submission fantasies. You see, I'm addicted to Race Play. What is Race Play? A sexual fetish involving domination between women and men with racial elements involved. I'm addicted to it. I read about it. I practice it. I revere it. It's started to interfere with my work and my life. So I landed in therapy to cure myself of this addiction once and for all.

I told Dr. Carol Brown about my latest adventures. I'm a student at Invictus College, a historically black private school located in the heart of Boston. Founded in 1972 by civil rights activists and wealthy philanthropists, the school recently celebrated its thirty seventh year. The school has sixteen thousand students, fifty six percent of whom are of African-American descent. It offers associates, bachelors, masters and doctorates in more than sixty fields. Invictus College recently opened its brand-new Law School, named after United States President Barack Obama. Its School of Engineering is named after Benjamin Banneker, the famous African-American inventor who developed the first clock built in the United States of America. The school of business is named after Earl Graves, founder of the business magazine Black Enterprise. The school has a rich history and it's also the place where members of the African-American middle class in New England like to send their sons and daughters for higher education. I like it because it's quaint. I grew up in Brockton, a small New England town where minorities are now the majority. I like living in a racially diverse environment. Diversity is here to stay in America. The old days are over. Get used to it. I decided to make Invictus College my home. And so it became home away from home. I joined the women's volleyball team and busied myself with academia and my favorite sport.

Invictus College is an athletic powerhouse, fielding men's intercollegiate sports teams in baseball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, track & field, football, golf, tennis and wrestling along with women's intercollegiate sports teams in softball, basketball, cross country, soccer, track & field, swimming, field hockey, golf, tennis, volleyball and cycling. We compete in the NCAA Division One. I like being a part of the women's volleyball team. The Invictus College women's volleyball team is quite diverse, with three white females, nine black females, four Asian girls, two Arab-American women and three Hispanic chicks. I like it. The team's captain, Julia Brownstone, is a tall, beautiful young black woman. I had such a crush on her. She was cute and friendly, but she was also hopelessly heterosexual. She was going out with a tall, handsome young black man named James Tyrone Marshall. First-string quarterback of the Invictus College men's varsity football team. He's heading for the National Football League draft in 2010 and he's sure to be a first-round draft pick. They were the perfect couple in many ways. I envied them. I'm a bisexual Irishwoman on a campus full of gorgeous black women and hunky black men. And I'm very much attracted to both black women and black men. Yet many of them see me as a white chick with jungle fever syndrome rather than a potential partner. That really sucks.

Dr. Carol Brown took notes as I told her all of this. Not for the first time I noted what an attractive woman she was. She is so hot. I've always had a thing for sexy older black women. Growing up, my bedroom was filled with posters of Pam Grier, Alicia Keys, Serena Williams, Queen Latifah, Lisaraye McCoy, Janet Jackson, Sommore, Whitney Houston and many others. Being a white chick who longs to be dominated by bossy black women hasn't made my life easy. Most of my friends, both black and white, simply think I'm weird. Hell, Dr. Carol Brown probably thinks I'm weird too. She's got the perfect life. I know because I checked up on her before coming into her office. She's married to a handsome African-American lawyer named Jonathan Henderson. They have two sons and a daughter together. Their sons Jeremiah and Andrew attend the Massachusetts Maritime Academy. Their daughter Myra attends Pine Manor College. They're members of the fast-growing African-American middle class right here in Boston. And they lead interesting lives. I envied Dr. Carol Brown. Especially when I looked at pictures of her family in her office.

My family isn't the most stable. My father, Pierce White is a cab driver who loves to drink and chase loose women. My mother Mary Johnson White is a schoolteacher more concerned with her husband's infidelities than the welfare of her only daughter, me. I grew up in a truly dysfunctional household. Who says all the Irish are lucky? I don't know but my messy family situation probably has influenced me in a lot of ways. It's probably why I'm so twisted sexually. I can't get off without pain. I recalled learning the art of submission at the feet of a burly black man named Jorge Stone. He's a brutal master of BDSM if there ever was one. He's beaten me with his belt, spanked my big white ass and pulled my hair while berating me and calling me a useless white slut. And the sad thing is that I got off on being sexually dominated by a dominant black man who found chubby white women to be useless whores. I sucked his dick and he fucked me. He shoved that big black dick of his up my ass and pussy. In that exact order. I liked being treated like a useless fat white whore by this dominant black male. Yeah, I'm a chubby white who loves the feel of a big black cock up her fat white ass. Especially if he's going to cum in my ass after drilling my asshole with his magnificent black cock. I'm a black cock worshiper. If you don't like it, you can kiss my fat white ass!

Yeah, I guess you could say my sexual desires are kind of strange. I am very submissive around sexy black men and gorgeous black women I happen to be fond of. I can also flip the script and turn dominant when I want to. Or when I'm requested to be by someone I like. I remember this sexy black guy named Jimmy Nelson who asked me to dominate him. I whipped him and spanked his ass while berating him and calling him names I won't write here. All of this I did with his consent, just so you know. I donned my strap-on dildo and fucked him with it. I just bent Jimmy Nelson over and spread his ass cheeks before shoving my dildo up his ass. That's quite a twist on the whole interracial fantasy thing, isn't it? A white chick fucking a black man in the ass with a thick strap-on dildo. Now you've seen just about everything! I pumped that dildo up Jimmy Nelson's ass and made the sexy black stud scream. I rammed it up his ass. Made him howl in pain mixed with pleasure. That's what he gets for having such a sexy ass. Yeah, I'm okay with dominating and being dominated by sexy black men and gorgeous black women. I don't discriminate. I love to fuck and be fucked.

All this I told Dr. Carol Brown. The sexy black female doctor looked feverish as I told her about my exploits with some of my fellow students at Invictus College. I looked at her and she looked at me. I asked the good doctor what she thought of what I told her. Dr. Carol Brown told me she found me fascinating. There was something different about her voice and the way she looked at me. What the hell was going on here? If I didn't know any better, I swear the good doctor was checking me out! Could it be? Maybe this sexy mature black woman wanted some of my white pussy? I smiled at Dr. Carol Brown and told her I'd like to show her something. I got up and started undressing. Dr. Carol looked terrified. She didn't ask me to stop, though. Soon I stood naked before her. The big and tall, big-bottomed white chick with the sexual addiction standing before the gorgeous, wealthy and self-assured black female psychiatrist. What a contrast! I asked Dr. Carol if I turned her on. The nervous woman nodded. I smiled and asked her what she wanted from me. She looked at me nervously and told me she was fascinated by my Race Play fantasies...and wanted to explore them. I was shocked. Wow. I didn't see that one coming. I quickly assessed the situation and saw an opportunity. I asked the doctor if she wanted to Play with me and she nodded. She would Play the sub to my dominatrix.

And just like that, I introduced Dr. Carol Brown to Race Play. As it turns out, the good doctor was quite submissive and had repressed lesbian tendencies which she hid from the world. I encouraged her to be her true self. We had some fun together. I sat on Dr. Carol's desk and fingered my pussy while she knelt before me, completely naked, and sucked on my toes. Dr. Carol Brown told me about a fantasy she had. This strong black woman loved bossy white women and dreamed of submitting to one. Well, I made her dream come true. I ordered this black slut on her knees and made her worship me as the white goddess that I am. And she was so eager to do it. She sucked my toes like her life depended on it and called me mistress. Wow. For a strong black woman, she was certainly comfortable kneeling before a bossy white woman. After she got done sucking my toes, I smacked her hard across the face and then spanked her. That's right, I bent over a mature black female professional and spanked her big black ass while she yelped. I love spanking Dr. Carol Brown's big black ass as I bent her over her own desk. I wonder how the rich black woman felt while getting spanked by a trashy white chick like me. So I asked her. Dr. Carol Brown told me she loved it. I knew it! She's such a fucking slut!

After spanking Dr. Carol Brown's big black ass, I turned her around and fingered her pussy. As she squealed in delight, I smacked her face. My way of reminding this mature black slut that her white mistress still ran the show. Pretty soon I had her screaming my name in two languages, english and profane! I took my trusty strap-on dildo and told her I was about to fuck her. The mature black slut's eyes widened. I smiled wickedly. Yes, she's a wealthy mature black woman who's about to get fucked by a younger white woman. And there was nothing she could do about it. So she had to bend over and take it. You know what? That's exactly what she did! Black American women from the inner city are so submissive sometimes it's not even funny. For this I decided to fuck her in the ass. I spread Dr. Carol Brown's big black butt cheeks wide open and pressed my dildo against her asshole. Gripping her wide hips tightly, I shoved my dildo up her ass. Dr. Carol Brown screamed as my dildo filled her asshole. I grabbed a handful of her long black hair and pulled her head back while jamming the dildo up her ass. I just love fucking black people in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I don't care whether I'm dealing with a black woman or a black man. What does that make me? I'm not sure. And to be honest I don't really care.

Face down and fat black ass up, that's how Dr. Carol Brown got fucked by this dominant white mistress. I made the mature black woman scream as I drilled her asshole with my thick strap-on dildo. I wanted to make her big sexy black ass pay for being so shapely and tempting. Also, I wanted to completely dominate her. I flipped her on her back because I wanted to look into her eyes as I dominated her. Raising her legs into the air, I plunged the dildo back into her asshole. Dr. Carol Brown howled as the dildo went deeper into her asshole than ever before. Her scream was such a sweet sound. I thrust two fingers into her pussy, then a third. That caught her by surprise. I smacked her face hard while fucking her ass and fingering her pussy. Dr. Carol's eyes widened. I laughed. She wasn't expecting that. I spat in her face. To further her humiliation. At the same time, I shoved the dildo deeper and deeper into her asshole. This combination of harsh yet sensual extremes took her over the edge. Dr. Carol lost control. Before my amazed eyes, the good doctor farted. I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. Moments later, Dr. Carol came, her pussy squirting hot girly cum all over the place. I loved that. An orgasmic woman. What a beautiful sight. I removed my fingers from Dr. Carol's pussy and pulled my dildo out of her ass. I gave her a moment to recover, then asked her how it was. She looked at me with a startled yet grateful look on her face. I smiled. Looks like I've got a new convert.

Since that day, my relationship with my shrink, the good Dr. Carol Brown hasn't been the same. Our roles are now reversed. I'm treating her for her repressed sexual tendencies and unleashing her inner freak. Oh, and she's the one paying me now. I bring a variety of sex toys, whips, paddles, vibrators, handcuffs and strap-on dildos for our private sessions in her office. And you had better believe that I use them all on her. We're having all kinds of wonderful fun together. Dr. Carol loves riding my strap-on dildo. She's addicted to it and proudly takes it in every hole. Mouth, pussy and ass. Not necessarily in that order. She practically worships me these days, folks. This strong black woman has discovered the joys of submission and she praises me as the dominant white goddess that I am. I love this new arrangement. Life is wonderful for me right now. I'm making easy money and having some wickedly twisted fun. Could things get any better?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Women are Goddesses Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 766 milliseconds