• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Blind Drive

Blind Drive

I was blindfolded, but I could still feel the dimensions of the room, its height, width, the amount of furniture pushed against the walls. My heels made a hollow knock against the hardwood floor as he gently led me to the center of the room.

"Are you cold?" he asked as he brushed his hand up against my bare arm. I shook my head no, barely able to speak.

"But you are shivering?" he asked rather than stated. I smiled...hands tied behind my back, nothing on but a blindfold and thin black panties...how could I not be shivering? I was so excited I thought I would break free of my ropes in the car...I was excited the minute he walked into the kitchen after dropping the children off at a friends house, still dirty from work, hazel eyes up to something. He had thrown a brown grocery bag at me.

"Go upstairs and put this on and come back down." Oh my! How could I not comply?

Inside had been a tight black sweater, silky black underwear and simple but sexy ankle-strap heels. I put everything on and came downstairs. He was standing by the door. I could see the exhaust rising from his truck in the driveway.

"Where are you going??" I asked, annoyed that he'd dress me up and then leave to get smokes.

"We are going someplace together... someplace cool." he smiled and pulled a long thin black cloth from his pocket.

"Turn around" he added. I did and he held the cloth over my eyes and tied it tightly around the back of my head.

"Don't worry. You'll see." I then felt the familiar rub of nylon cord against my wrists as he bound my hands behind my back with expert knots. I was shaking. I was consumed with curiosity and excitement, but a little afraid at what he had in mind as he gently held my arm and led me outside into the cold winter evening, helping me into the passenger seat of his truck.

The ride lasted about 20 minutes, but I felt every bump, stop and curve, trying to mentally navigate in my head where he was driving. Imagining other drivers catching a glimpse of me blindfolded made me hot, and my pussy ached for any meager touch. My mind raced in a million directions...Would he take me to a hotel room for a weekend away? Would he drop me off in the middle of town like this? Would he just bring me back home and do terribly dirty things to me on my livingroom floor?

The truck stopped and he gently led me out, my shoes crunching against fresh snow. I could hear the wind in the trees and the distant hum of an engine...the air was crisp and fresh smelling like balsam fir. We walked up a few wooden steps and then I heard a door open and he led me inside.

This was not my house. I panicked a little. "Ummm, where are we?" I leaned against him.

"Trust me" he replied kissing my cheek."Everything is OK." I took a deep breathe and walked inside.

I was obviously standing in a high-ceilinged room. It echoed. It also smelled of woodsmoke and I could hear a fire crackling somewhere in the room. I could feel the space around me so knew I was in the middle of the room. He untied my hands briefly and removed me sweater.

"Much better." he said. My breasts were exposed to the world, to this big empty strange room. I waited, I shivered, I ached.

Suddenly a touch. His lips on my right nipple. Like an electric shock straight to my clit I moaned and laughed, "Wow!"

The sensory deprivation opened up my nerves and the sensation of his tongue flicking my nipple was intense. He moved to the left one and sucked on it hard, knowing my body after years together. He wrapped one arm around me and held me from falling, supporting me as he teased me, from one breast to the other. He knew what that did to me and I could feel the wetness between my legs, aching and wanting him to slide his fingers inside me. He suddenly stopped.

"Now your nipples are perfect." He rolled them between his fingertips and then stepped away. I gasped.

"Oh no" I said sadly, but smiling. I heard him laugh and then walk away across the room. A creak and scraping of a chair against the floor.

"You look great like that tied up and waiting for sex."

"Well, why don't you do something about it! I can't wait all day." I replied, wanting his hands on me. He laughed and then I heard a click...

A click and a sound of metal and lock and wood...the door. I stiffened. It was quiet again. I could feel him across the room from me and I started to take a step in his direction.

"No." he said. I could tell he was smiling "Trust me. Its ok."

I stopped walking and stood where I was. I heard footsteps on the floor. The air in the room changed. It was a man. I could tell. He stopped behind me and stood still. I stood straight in front of him and the other man, visibly shaking, my nipples hard, my ass barely covered by the panties, a stranger behind me, my husband sitting in a chair mere feet away, not knowing what to do. I felt a touch, a hand, a warm palm against my back. I leaned back into its comfort. He held it there then slowly slid it down my spine and up again, up over both shoulders. Now another hand, two hands moving along my back. I smiled. I was loving it. He was right. It was ok.

"Check her out" he said suddenly. I knew he was watching this scene in front of him. The hands went away and I could feel the other man walking in front of me, then silence. I was exposed, being visually devoured by men I couldn't see. Then movement and lips on my neck. I gasped...tongue on my earlobe sucking, tongue along my lips. I hungrily kissed back but the man seemed intent on doing what he pleased and kept moving his mouth to other parts of my body. His hands found my breasts and he cradled them in his hands as he sucked on my nipples.

"She likes that kind of hard." he said from the chair.

"I do" I replied, and the man obliged, sucking my nipples hard, licking each breast, making me wetter and wetter. I was getting greedy. I wanted to touch this guy feel his face, guess who he was, but the rope held and I just squirmed and wiggled, knowing that I was stuck for now.

He got up from the chair and stood behind me.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Yup" I said, unable to make words into sentences. The man in front kissed and licked my belly, then moved down.

"Open your legs more" he said as he slid his hands down my back over my ass. I did and I felt the other man's hands on my thighs. My pussy was hot, I rolled my hips toward him aching to feel his breath against my thighs, clit, belly. The man's hands slid up between my legs as he, behind me, rubbed my ass and back. 4 warm hands on me. I almost fainted....

The man in front slipped a hand under the fabric of my underwear and slid his fingers along my slit, grazing my clit and feeling the wetness of my pussy. My knees buckled and I gasped. His fingers were thick, worker's hands...I wondered if he was one of the guys he worked with, but which one? He hadn't spoken a word and I couldn't touch him. All that mattered now was the feel of him moving back and forth against me, his fingers circling my clit then dipping down, teasing me, almost sliding inside me, but not quite.

I heard him laugh behind me. He was kissing my neck now breathing into my skin, his hands sliding over my body. The feel of two men working me was amazing.

"You look so hot right now" he whispered in my ear. "Why don't you lie down?" I swooned, the blood rushing to my head. He held me under my arms while the other man held my legs and eased me onto my back. All I wanted was a cock inside me, fingers or tongue inside me. For a moment there were no hands on me and then I felt fingers slide up my thighs and pull down my underwear, over my legs and away. A pillow was slipped under my head and I could feel a soft rug beneath my naked body. Hands slid up my thighs again, meeting at my pussy. I arched my back wanting to get closer, my arms still tied and under me.

"Look at her" he said. There was a muffled sound of approval from the other man, deep raspy. I could almost picture him. I wanted to smell him and taste him. The hands parted me legs until they were spread wide. A palm was held against my warm pussy. A mouth on my breast licking and sucking, fingers pinching my other nipple. Fingers then drove inside me. I moaned loudly...the ache, the build up of the night finally releasing. One finger then two sliding in and out of me slowly then faster. I heard a zip, a felt warm breath on my thigh. I gasped as a tongue lightly teased my clit, finger moving harder if not faster. I rocked myself against his mouth, his tongue rolling against me, licking me up and down. A hand against my cheek, coaxing my head to the right, then the sweet salt hardness of a cock. I was confused. Was it his or the other man's? I didn't care and took it in my mouth, holding it lightly between my teeth and I swirled my tongue around the soft round head. I knew I would come soon. They must be his fingers. he knew how to make me come. I moaned coming hard onto his hand and tongue with a cock in my mouth.

A hand stroked, held my head close to his cock I couldn't move away. Hands rolled me over, pulled me up to my knees. I opened my mouth, hungry to make this man come. He held my head, running his fingers through my hair and along my neck as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. Behind me hands untied the ropes...my arms ached, but I felt let down that they would free me.

"Don't take off the blindfold" he said from above me. When I was free, the man behind me pressed on my shoulders and pushed me down onto my hands and knees. I tensed up, waiting, ready to take him. He kneeled in front of me and gently teased my lips with the head of his cock.

"God you love this, don't you?" he whispered. I smiled and nodded and he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. The man behind me slid his fingers inside my pussy from behind and I rocked back onto them a few times before he moved away and I soon felt the tip of his cock against me.

"You are so wet" the man said. I froze. I didn't recognize the voice.

"Relax" he said and slid a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit in circles, the head of his cock pressing against me, I rolled my hips a little against him and he sunk himself deeper inside me, still barely inside. His cock was still in my mouth. I concentrated on the man slowly fucking me, but was then distracted by the cock against my lips. I rocked back and ran the man's cock all the way inside me. He moaned and held my hips. I couldn't believe I had two cocks inside me. I felt so dirty and gorgeous at the same time.

The man behind me began to fuck me hard, holding my hips, every so often reaching down to rub my clit. I knew I could make him come soon. I reach up and cupped his balls in my hand then stroked him.

"Come on my face" I whispered, and licked him with strong strokes. The man behind me was pounding me hard. I could feel myself getting closer to coming each time he pressed into me. I was sweating and moaning, completely unaware of myself, how I sounded or how I looked. I began to come and suddenly he pulled away and hands flipped me over onto my back. I almost shouted with anger but suddenly my mask was removed. I blinked up at the ceiling...wood beams, a ceiling fan...and then both of them...my husband, hard cock in hand stroking himself over me. I turned to the right and saw him then, the other man...his cock wet with me, his hand working himself. I didn't know him. I had never seen him before. I smiled up at his face and he smiled back as he slid his cock between my lips.

My husband moved my hands between my legs.

"Time for you to show off for us."he said. I ran my fingers over my clit and knew I would come in a matter of seconds. I alternated sucking each man's cock, watching them watch me. I fucked myself with two finger while rubbing my clit with my other hand and came hard with my husband's cock in my my mouth...the other man's come hitting my cheeks and forehead as I did. My husband moved down between my legs and slid into me, finishing me off, coming hard and deep inside me while the other man watched.

I caught my breath, wrapping my legs around him, kissing his shoulders and neck, looking up at the other man. He smiled.

"I don't know you." I said matter of factly. He laughed and stood, reaching for his jeans on the chair behind him. My husband stood and helped me to my feet. I looked at him, wondering where he had found this guy, where he had come up with this plan and how he had put it all into play without my knowledge. I pulled on my sweater and watched both men dress. My husband handed me a pair of neatly folded jeans.

"I thought you might want these for the ride home." The men laughed and joked some more, before they moved furniture back in place, repositioning pillows and rugs, clicking off lights. They seemed to know each other, but I could not connect the stranger to our life in any way.

"Ready?" he said, holding open the door for me. I glanced back at the other man.

"You coming?" I asked. He grinned.

"Nope. This is my place." I looked around the room once more, surprised. Then he added with a smirk, "Feel free to stop by any time." My husband raised his eyebrows at me and shrugged.

The drive home was silent as I unwound our route and realized where we had been.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Blind Drive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 896 milliseconds