• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • House Calls - Three

House Calls - Three



Rolling over casually you awake from your peaceful slumber. You rub your eyes and slowly let them adjust to the morning light beaming through your open bedroom window. Taking a deep breath you stretch your arms up and kick out your legs, you feel refreshed and wonder what may come of your day. As you slowly rise up to sit comfortably in your bed you begin to have flashes of the night before. Did you dream that your Doctor came to visit you in the middle of the night?

It all comes flooding back to you as your feel a slight discomfort in your wrists and ankles, it certainly feels as if you have been restrained and a slight aroma of sex lingers in the air. Running your hand over your neck you find the evidence of my climax and your heart begins to race. Is he still in the house?

Throwing the covers from your body you leap up from the mattress and run for bedroom door, as you kick it open you think twice and stop in your tracks. If I am still in the house, what can you expect to find?

You begin tip toeing down the hallway of your house, you are naked and excited and you long desperately for me to jump out and surprise you. As you move closer to the kitchen you can hear movement and smell the gorgeous aroma of roasted coffee. A smile begins to creep over your face and you peak your head around the corner half expecting to be immediately in trouble for sneaking around the house without permission. What you find in the kitchen is your Doctor fully clothed and sitting at the table reading the daily paper.

I sip casually at my coffee and look up to find you peering nervously from the hallway. "Come, take a seat." I invite.

Surprised you turn back into the hallway and throw your head back in disbelief, you feel cured. You feel as though you could come right there on the spot and you're almost too embarrassed to face me... but you do.

Stepping out from the hall you walk over to join me at the table. A cup of coffee waits steaming for you opposite me and as you pull your seat out to sit I proclaim. "Your treatment has been successful, you should be very proud of yourself."

Goose pimples paint your buttocks as you place yourself down onto the cold timber. "How do you know that I am cured Doctor?" You ask. "I am still yet come."

"Trust me," I return, "I'm a Doctor."

You take a cautious sip from your coffee to be sure that it is not too hot and as you do I continue. "In fact, I believe that you are ready to come right now. I am so sure of my treatment that I can guarantee that you will come multiple times before the morning is done."

You bight your lip in both disbelief and desperation. I put the paper I was reading down onto the table and lean over to say, "Let us get started now shall we?"

"Oh yes please Doctor, I am starving for relief." You pout.

"Excellent, an eager student. Now move your chair out from the table and bring yourself around here next to me so I can see you better... Excellent.

"Now spread your legs wide and slide your middle finger into your pussy. That's a girl, push it deep up inside and stir it around. Coat your finger generously with your juices. Take a moment to feel the smooth inner wall of your vagina with your finger tip. Imagine what it must feel like to have your Doctor's sensitive penis pushing and sliding against your smooth warm flesh."

At this point I unzip my fly and remove my half erect penis. You stare hungrily at the pink soft flesh and I start to stroke myself ever so gently as I continue, "Now, bring your finger out from your pussy and slide it around your outer lips. Be firm with your fingers and massage the outer lips of your sweet wet pussy. Prepare yourself for some vigorous clitoral stimulation and keep a keen eye on my hand and cock as I continue to stroke for you."

"Your time is now. Flick your clit furiously with your wet fingers. Roll your round pink pearl hard with your hand and fingertips. Feel it swell as your orgasm longs for you. Grope your breast and pinch lightly at your nipple. Bite your lip and watch as my cock grows harder and harder for you. Imagine my hard penis filling your pot as your hand rolls furiously around your flesh. I can see your outer lips relaxing and dripping with lust."

Your heart rate rises and my stroke begins to increase in pace with your own. I look lustfully into your eyes but you are too consumed with the rhythm of my stroke to notice. You pinch harder at your nipple as your climax climbs higher and higher.

"You can come now, I have cured you. Come now and scream with your release. Come now as you watch my hand jerking at my cock beside you. Let your climax rip through your brain like a cock thrusting inside of you."

Your toes curl and you kick your legs. Your eyes roll back with your head in ecstasy. You gasp for breath in disbelief as you were worried that you would never come again, your Doctor has provided everything he promised and you are ecstatic with the result.

As your orgasm begins to flush away from your mind I am standing and holding my cock just next to your face. Without prompting you hungrily latch onto it with your mouth as if were the only thing that may keep you alive. You suck and flick your tongue around my hot shaft as I drop my pants and unbutton my shirt. In no time I am naked before you and my hands run through your hair and my hips buck gently toward your face. I am so eager to come for you again. I have grown quite accustomed to the sight and the smell of my semen on your flesh, and so I pull my cock from your mouth and stroke it vigorously before your face. You can see in my eyes that I am consumed with lust and just as you expect the warm fluid to come spilling out onto your face I stop short and hold my cock still before you. I struggle to fight the orgasm down into the base of my body and as I flex my cock hard a single drop of white squeezes out from the end of my head. Your tongue waits patiently and the fluid slowly drops from my rod down onto your tongue.

I sigh in relief and bend down to tongue kiss you hard tasting both my cock and my come in your mouth. It's delicious and your Doctor is now possessed. I drop to my knees and begin lapping and tonguing at your cunt as if I were ready to eat you whole.

"What a stiffened little clit you have here for me. Work that sweet little pussy onto my tongue." I gasp as my soft firm tongue presses hard against your hole as my nose digs in and around your lips nuzzling at your clitoris. You knot my hair around your fingers and pull my face up ever so slightly as to reposition my tongue onto your clit. In no time you are squealing as my tongue flicks directly on target.

"Grind your pussy harder onto my face." I give as you release my hair from your grip and move one hand down to help lift up your pussy so your clit pouts out proudly for me to suck. Your other hand runs through your hair before you place one finger into your mouth so you can continue your own little fantasy of having my cock sliding against your tongue. The thought of my warm flesh spurting it's fresh hot sperm into your mouth is enough to push you over the edge again and you throw your head back and let my tongue lash a second and even more intense orgasm into and around your body. You kick your feet in delight as I suck hard at your clit and clamp your sensitive treasure down tight between my lips. Your climax rips through your flesh and you quite vocally announce your pleasure by demanding, "Fuck me Doctor. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast. Fuck me now, please. Fill me with your flesh."

And I oblige.

I stand, grab your arms and lift you to your feet. I twist your body before me and bend you over the table beside us. Your arse is bared before me like a peach and my cock hardens and bounces just near it as if it were a worm readying itself to eat large portions of this sweet, sweet fruit. With one hand fondling around at your snatch you use two fingers to separate your lips and bare your glistening cunt for my hungry cock. I direct my aching member purposefully into your hole, it fills you like a hand in a tailored glove. Your pussy gushes with it's own fluids now mingling with the relentless stream of pre cum that sings true my hunger and lust. Long steady and patient strokes into your body slowly increase in pace as your fingers circle your clit and tickle the bottom of my wet shaft. Your buttocks contorts with each thrust of my hips. I slightly bend my knees and position my hips so I may drive my cock deeper inside of you. You wince with pleasure and satisfaction. You love having your pussy full with hard cock and you rub frantically at your pussy pearl determined to find this third and final orgasm.

I look down to admire the beautiful sight of my gorgeous cock moving effortlessly in and out of you. Your butt cheeks close in and around me as my abdomen presses against you at the end of each thrust. I'm beginning to sweat and a few drops sprinkle your back. You feel the warm liquid splash your body and almost panic as you fear I have come without you, but you can feel me fucking you. My cock is hard and held deep inside of your pussy, you look back over your shoulder and ask, "Are you close? Are you ready to come?"

My eyes open wide and I simply nod "Yes."

You push me back and out from your warm velvet glove and quickly drop to your knees where you continue to flick and finger wildly at your purse. "Come for me Doctor." You demand. "Show me your dick and show me how much come you have for me."

I step forward and wank my dick just before your face. The head of my cock butts against your chin and my pre cum paints your flesh. "Fuck, here I come."

My come splashes against your chin while your fingers finally find that third orgasm you have been searching for. My warm semen spills down the length of your neck and your head drops back in ecstasy. Your breasts catch long ropes of my come as it spurts out white ropes of lust. Your eyes stare passionately at mine while you loose yourself in your climax. We both gasp for air and I continue to jerk my entire load from my burning hot penis. You are drenched in my come and I drop to my knees to be close with you.

"Congratulations." I whisper as I reach around to hold and hug you. My come wets my chest as your breasts slide between our bodies. I take a long lick of your neck, my semen is everywhere, it smells wonderful and I blush with excitement and lust. Our hearts race within our chests. Quietly I give, "Your treatment is complete. No longer shall you struggle to find pleasure, be it home alone or in a room full of naked strangers."

"I owe you my world." You return. "How on Earth can I repay you Doctor?"

I wait silently considering how I could answer your question... and then it is clear.

"Leave your bedroom window open at night."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • House Calls - Three

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds