• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 09-10

I’m Not Mom, Scene 09-10

12

Scene 9

Show Time

Her pussy was dripping wet and an uncontrollable urge came over her to spread her legs wide open... to expose herself... making her pussy available for his touch... hoping that he would use that hard cock on her again... fucking her... She moved slowly from her knees until she was squatting on her high heels, keeping her mouth on his cock as she did. She opened her legs wide which made her tiny, tight little dress slide up and over her bare, naked ass. Her dress now clung uselessly around her waist, her tits and nearly bare shaven pussy fully open to his view.

He looked down at her... his interest now focused on this new sight that she had presented to him. Even as his mind raced with what he wanted to do with her, there was once again a moment when he realized that this was wrong. She was his mom... the one who had raised him and taken care of him... he shouldn't be looking at her like this... he shouldn't be thinking of her like this... he shouldn't be standing there with his hard cock in her mouth, still pulsing from the orgasm she'd just brought him to...

Those thoughts all came to him before he watched her slide a hand down onto her pussy and begin to rub herself as she kept his cock good and hard with her mouth. It was before he felt, more than heard, a deep moan of passion come from her full mouth as she touched herself. It was just before he decided that he wanted to see her make herself come for him.

It was before he fucked her.

Seeing her touch herself like that changed his attitude around. Now he thought to himself that she was the one behaving improperly.. a mom should not be behaving like this... she should not be there with those newly enlarged tits hanging out for his pleasure... she should not have his cum splattered over her face and tits... she should not be rubbing her pussy for him to watch... It was then that her own words came back to him as if she had once again whispered them into his ear. "I'm not Mom..."

He pulled his cock from her mouth, reached behind her to grab her hair, and pulled her head back so that she was looking almost straight up. He rubbed his cock over her cum splattered face, sliding it over her lips, chin, and cheeks. "Do you think it's your turn now?" he asked her with a certain amount of derision. All respect for her as a mom had left him. He saw her now as nothing more than a well-built, dirty slut that needed to be used for only one thing, and she did nothing to discourage that view as she stuck out her tongue trying to lick his hard cock as he slid it over her lips.

She also heard the tone in his voice, and in it she could almost read his thoughts. It didn't hurt her feelings, though. That tone of disrespect meant that he now felt he was in control of her. She'd heard it before from other men, and she associated it with getting fucked good and hard until she would come multiple times. It was the sound of a man about to use her however he wanted... and now it was her own son using that tone with her.

Her role as a mother was now reversed. She was no longer the one telling him what to do, trying to make sure he behaved. No, now he was the one telling her what to do and ready to punish her if necessary to make her behave properly. She could still feel a faint sting on her ass where he had spanked her once already. She knew that there would be more...

Her fingers had quickly found her clit, and she rubbed it in circles... making it swell excitedly. The wet juice dripping from her pussy made it very slippery. But what excited her the most was seeing his eyes locked onto what she was doing to herself... all his attention focused on her touching her wet pussy. She couldn't wait any longer and now slipped a finger inside herself.

"It's my turn if you'll let me," she said softly. She now began fingering herself faster, fucking herself with her middle finger. It made her moan a little again and she could already feel an orgasm approaching. In a voice now becoming more breathless and excited by the second, she asked him, "Will you? Will you let me fuck myself? Will you let me come for you?"

He watched her as her hand started moving faster and faster. He also squatted down now, right in front of her, and started squeezing her tits and rubbing her nipples. He liked how she looked perched on those high, spiked heels with her hand working hard between her legs. It was the look of a slut completely given over to the joy of sexual pleasures.

She looked right into his eyes and for a moment he shifted his gaze from her tits and her hand working her pussy to look back into her eyes. He could read in the way that she was looking at him that she was doing this for him... that she was hoping he was enjoying this show that she was putting on... and he could also see that she wanted to come very badly.

"Please," she whispered, even more breathless than before. "Let me... oh fuck... let me come... I want to... I want to come... for you."

He made her wait a few more seconds and in that silence the only sound to be heard was the sound of her fingers fucking her sloppy, wet pussy in a steady, fast rhythm. Finally, he answered her. "Go ahead. Show me."

She now spread her legs open even wider, and he watched as she included two and then three fingers in the action. Her other hand had taken over the job of rubbing her clit and he watched as she now closed her eyes and threw her head back. Moans of lusty delight combined with the sound of her fucking herself. The moans quickly gave way to high pitched little squeals, interrupted only by the occassional words that slipped out... "Oh god. Fuck! Wet little pussy... fucking it... naughty..."

As she reached a fever pitch, her eyes shot open and once again she focused them on her son who was still down at her level, still rubbing and pulling on her nipples and tits as she worked herself closer and closer to the edge. "Are you watching? Do you want to see me come? I'm ready, baby! I'm ready now. Here I go!" she said to him. "Oh yes, that's it! Here I go! I'm going to come for you!!!"

"OOOOOOHHHH SHHHHIT!" she finally screamed as the orgasm hit her. Brad had sensed that it was just the right moment and had clamped down hard on her nipples. The combination of feelings was so strong that she couldn't stay on her feet any longer. She fell back against the wall and threw her legs open, rubbing her pussy wildly as Brad watched a small fountain erupt from her. Her voice was now gone and only a loud, animal-like groan escaped from her throat. She pushed her pussy upwards as she came, and as Brad watched she moved her hips up and down rapidly as if she were fucking an invisible cock.

Brad watched all this with hungry eyes that seemed to be sharpened by his own heightened arousal. He had never seen a woman squirt like that, but he instantly knew that she had given herself over completely to the waves of pleasure rushing over her body. As her orgasm peaked and then slowly subsided, he watched with great interest as her body kept spasming and quivering ever so slightly... he could see her hard clit sticking way out as she kept rubbing it in circles... he saw how her pussy looked so wet and slippery now, coated in her own fountain of juices.

Finally, after a couple of minutes she opened her eyes again as if coming out of a deep trance. She looked steadily first at his cock for a long time as she kept rubbing her clit in slow, steady circles. It was as if she had just woke from a dream, but not all the way yet. It was a few seconds before she finally lifted her eyes slowly, almost reluctantly, from his cock and looked into his face. She didn't say anything at all, but she spread her legs even wider as their eyes met. An expression that could only be described as an invitation came into her eyes. She wanted him to watch what she was doing.... she wanted him to see her wet pussy. She licked her lips ever so slightly and once again pushed her hips up just a little, sliding a finger back into her fuck hole.

Without realizing it, he dropped his gaze and found himself unable to stop watching her work her clean shaved pussy. His deeper instincts and desires noticed how she spread her legs open, how she was propped up on those sexy, slutty heels, how she looked ready to be used hard.

As he watched all of this, he realized that he needed to get his cock inside her immediately. It was beyond wanting... it was more like an urgent, primal, animal desire. He needed to fuck her... and he could also see quite clearly that she needed it too... She needed it. She needed it in a very... bad ...way...

*

Scene 10

Mom Gets Fucked

He stood up which once again left his cock waving just in front of her face. It took only a second or two before she had got back on her knees and took him into her mouth. The feel of his cock in her mouth felt so good to her. She loved how the rough texture felt against her tongue and lips.

As good as it felt, this wasn't what he wanted anymore. He let her continue for a moment, once again noticing how her face was still covered with his sticky cum. "That's no way for a mom to look." The words came out on their own, but another thought came to him right after that.

"Get up," he ordered her and didn't wait for her to respond. He took her by the arm and pulled her to her feet. He then grabbed the back of her hair and began walking her down the hallway. "Come on," he said to her. "I want to show you something."

She found herself a little unsteady since her legs were still trembling ever so slightly from the strong, spurting orgasm she'd just brought herself to. It was even more difficult to walk straight on top of those very high heels. She swerved back and forth, almost as if she was drunk with sexual arousal. Her tits bounced and swayed as well, still completely exposed. The way he held her, pulling her hair back and holding firmly to her upper arm, told her that he was in charge of her.... That she needed to do whatever she was told.

He led her down the hall and into the living room. He walked her over to a wall where a picture of her was hung. It had been taken several years ago... before she had changed... "Who is that?" he asked her.

She didn't quite understand. "Me," she answered simply.

"No!" he said putting his mouth next to her ear. He whispered now as if he were telling her a deep, dark secret. "THAT... is my mom," he said. "That is NOT you."

He then pulled her over to the next wall where a large, full length mirror was hung, and turned her so that she was facing it. He pulled her arms behind her back and slid his left arm under both of hers. Pulling them tight made her thrust her chest out while at the same time his making her body press up hard against his. His hard cock pushed greedily up against her ass.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes first focused on her face which was a complete mess. Her eyeliner ran down from her eyes, her lipstick was smeared, and she still had places where his sticky cum glistened on her face. She knew what she looked like to him. This was the face of a well-used slut, not a mom.

"This..." he said to her, pausing for a moment and no longer whispering, "... is you." His voice had a slight tinge of nervousness, almost an angry tone, but with an urgency to it that she sensed meant that she was being taught a lesson... one that she wouldn't soon forget. "This is a slut... with nice big lips for sucking on a thick cock... and a great big pair of tits to show off to the men.... a woman who struts around on heels that are too high... the kind that makes men think of only one thing.... bending her over and fucking her."

She looked at him through the reflection and saw how his eyes traveled up and down her body. She also looked herself over and saw herself the same way that he did... a slut just asking to get fucked. She saw how his eyes focused mainly on her tits. They stood out prominently... obscenely might have been a better way to put it.

With his right hand, he reached around and roughly squeezed those beautiful tits which made her get even more hot and excited. He pushed them out towards the mirror, making them stand out for his full view. Her nipples were very hard and eventually his fingers found them and he pinched and pulled on them, making her breathing change into a quick, unsteady rhythm. She pressed her ass back against his cock, moving against him as best she could, feeling his hardness and hoped that it wouldn't be much longer before he took her. Her pussy was again gushing with fluids, ready to take his hard, thick cock.

He felt her pressing back into him. He could feel her desire... he knew she was ready for him. He slid his hand up from her tits to her throat and held her chin firmly, making her look straight into the mirror. When he saw that he had her full attention, he put his mouth next to her ear and again whispered to her. "There's another reason that you can't be my mom."

He saw her looking first at herself, then into his eyes. He waited until she finally whispered back to him, "Why?"

He pulled her arms tighter, thrusting her chest out even more and making her ass press hard against his cock. He slid his hand a little lower, squeezing her throat, choking her ever so slightly as he went on.... "Because, if you were..." One last pause... "... then that would mean that I wasn't going to fuck you."

With that, he released her arms as he pushed her forward, making her put her hands on the mirror as he bent her over at the waist. It was only then that he first saw her tattoo, the invitation written so plainly just above her ass. "Just Do It!" He didn't need any extra encouragement, but at the same time... if she asked for it, she was going to get it.

"Spread open your legs," he ordered her.

She complied, looking back at him the whole time and intentionally rubbing herself against his cock as she did. She caught another glimpse of it next to her exposed pussy and thought to herself once again, "God, that thing is huge." For a second, the thought crossed her mind of its own free will, "Just like his dad's."

There were lots of things that she didn't like about her ex-husband, but one thing that had been very good about him was his 10" cock that had brought her many pleasures. At the time, she had not been as much fun in the bedroom as she was now, and so most of their sex was lived out in the simple missionary position. Still, she had enjoyed it very much. But as she made that connection between herself, Bradley, and his father, that feeling of guilt crept over her. "This is Bradley," she thought to herself. "We shouldn't be doing this." Even as she thought it to herself, she knew that it was much too late for that thought...

The loose dress still hung around her waist and the heels were now showing off how useful they could be as it put her pussy at just the right level for him. He reached down and slid her legs a little wider until her ass was fully and completely stretched open and her pussy was made completely available for him. She arched her back, turning her ass up in a way that she knew was an open invitation for a man to do whatever he wanted. She was fully exposed and vulnerable... completely ready for a good hard cock.

He slid his hands all over her sexy ass for the first time. She felt so good, her ass nice and round. His movements soon led lower and he lightly brushed a finger along her wet, clean-shaven slit. It was the first time he had touched her there and it was electrifying to both of them. His cock pulsed even harder, and he had to work hard to restrain himself from immediately plunging into her up to the hilt.

A tingle ran from her pussy to somewhere deep inside of her. An involuntary little whimper came out of her mouth, the sound a girl makes when she really wants something badly. She arched her back more, turning her ass up even more to make sure he could focus all of his attention on her pussy that was now aching for him. She wanted it badly and knew that it wasn't going to be much longer... He was ready to fuck and she was ready to be fucked.

He rubbed her pussy, spreading the wetness all around and making her clit once again swell with an excited need for release. Neither of them spoke, but she moaned happily as he worked on her. He pressed her love button and swirled his finger around and around over it. Moans of lusty delight came from her and the juices flowed so freely from her pussy that they began to drip onto his fingers.

And now it was time... Bradley couldn't wait any longer to get his cock inside her. He slid his hands up onto her waist and held her firmly. They looked at each other in the mirror as he slid his cock up against her pussy, letting her feel it but not yet entering her.

The feeling of his cock was very exciting, and when she felt him press it against her, she tried to press herself back onto it. Her entire mind and body almost screamed for him to shove it in... to fuck her good and hard. She was reminded, though, that he was in charge. She squirmed back, hoping to get him inside her, but his strong arms restricted her movements and he left his cock just barely pressing against her aching pussy... teasing her... Finally, with the greatest effort to control herself, she stopped pushing... and waited. With lust filled anticipation, she waited for him to take her.

When he saw and felt that she wasn't going to move any more, he told her in a low voice, "Don't move." He grabbed his cock and slowly slid it up and down along her wet slit. Sliding it under her and between her thighs, he then slowly moved back and forth... letting his hard cock slide back and forth over her engorged clit.

She moved one hand down between her legs and tried to grab hold of his cock, wanting to put it inside her. She moved his cock so that he was once again pressing up against her opening. She was about to push herself back onto him, pushing herself onto that hard cock, when he took her arm and put it back where it belonged. "Keep your hands on the mirror," he ordered her. "Do you understand?" He slapped her ass hard to make sure that she did. He felt her jump and, to the surprise of both of them, the head of his cock popped inside of her before either of them realized what had happened.

She groaned loudly as she finally felt his thick cock inside her for the first time. Even if it was only just the very tip, it still stretched her nicely. Without thinking, she opened her already spread legs even wider. She now felt how big his cock really was, and she knew she needed to get herself ready to take it.

He looked down and saw the big thick head of his cock now pushed up inside that hot little pussy. He could feel her once again start moving, trying to push back onto him. He enjoyed keeping her from doing it, once again putting his hands on her waist to hold her still. "Please," she begged him. "Please! I want it now!"

He wanted to tease her more, but decided that she couldn't take it much longer. She now had some of his cock inside her, and he could tell that she couldn't control herself any more. She was incessant in her attempts to push herself back onto him, wanting to impale herself on the rest of his long, hard pole. It didn't matter, though, whether she was doing this on purpose or simply unable to control herself. She still got another hard spank, then several more as she continued gyrating and pushing backwards. "Such a naughty slut," he growled. "You just don't know how to listen, do you?"

As she moved, her pussy now slid around and around on the sensitive head of his cock. It made his blood start to burn hotter until he, too, was now at the point of being unable to control himself as well. Once again looking at the tattoo at the very bottom of her back, just above her ass, he said to her, "Nice tattoo... What does it say?" He could read it perfectly well.... he just wanted to hear her say it. "I can't quite read it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I’m Not Mom, Scene 09-10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds